Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan (32225 Views)

Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC / I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Daniel058(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
THANKS
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by henryobinna(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
good
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by cole265(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good man Jonathan surrounded by terrible sycophants.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by darejem4real: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
The man of honour
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by BABANGBALI: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
RockMaxi:
Moreso they should find another subtle word to replace "defeat" when reporting the march 28 election.

like which other word?defeat na defeat jo,abi na beat you wan make dem dey use?abeg na dat defeat sweet pass to teach pdp lesson grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by 9Ace: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can't wait to read everything that happened under GEJ's watch.... It's surely going to be revealing.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by doninno(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
No wahala we r waiting nd fingers crossed
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by jamace(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
citizenY:

According by Zebrudayah..... him chronometer don stop....
grin
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by baddo11(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
T
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by luvinhubby(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
And OBJ will cover his face in shame by the time Jonah is through with his expose on the mafia of retired generals who have held this nation at ransome since 1966.

1 Like

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by agugi01(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Speak or no speak ....u have tried don't worries lots of people have learn from your mistakes and slow attitude to act on time.... Carry on as Aso rock is not a permanent estate But a barrack ... So u go another man come in ....bye for GEJ
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Samirana360(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
john4reala:
pm
I board bike, I tell the Hausa guy.
"Sai Buhari" he say "Sai Baba".
He say make I no bother pay.
After I go Mai suya, I ordered for suya. I tell am
"Sai Buhari"
he say "Sai Baba"...
He say make I leave money. I was very happy.
After the Hausa guy polished my shoes. I said Sai
Buhari.. He replied by gnashing his teeth... Sai
Baba.
He said : ma Northerner leave money... I smiled
Then I go Mai Shai. I tell am same thing he say
"Confidence leave money".... WhaooO!!!
Seems it's working........I am getting things free
just by saying Sai Baba or Sai Buhari
I can't wait to go to this my Hausa car dealer in
Ondo tomorrow and do the same thing to get a
free Jeep or maybe toyota Venza from him too.
Oga one day monkey go go market e no go return....
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by nich(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
john4reala:
pm
"Sai Buhari"
he say "Sai Baba"...
Baba.

grin grin grin grin walahi mallam! u are looking for trouble!
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by elguaje(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
cool
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Freiburger(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
jamace:
GEJ should write his own, 'My watch'.
Yea, and it's gonn sell big.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by elguaje(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
coolwas here
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by BashMe1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
These Journalists Ehn, Make Jona No use Anger Of defeat translate hot slaps in2 una face o. d man dey para. una kno' hw much hin don lose, gbese dey await am sef....
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Nickymezor(f): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aiite... oga don kip us waiting fr so long sha kiss
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by bid4rich(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mr. President, anything you say make sense. Despite the disturbance by Boko boys, you still make your mark. You are an epitome of gentility, a democrat to the core.

You are my hero
I love you
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by roladex(f): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Change is dynamic,and it's d only constant tin in life.what is permanent in dis world except d word of God.so change happens.even if he had won d election someday he would still leave office,so dnt see it as a taboo or sometin forbidden dat Hs leaving,he has tried he best in Hs own way,see deres no how one can pls human mayb he does good or bad,u can't pls people.even dis buhari everyone is clamourin for if he doesn't do what is expected of him or what d people wants dey will also turn der backs on him.so let's be understanding.roladex says
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by ebugreat: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Make Dem free Mr. President small nw...

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by babasanti: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
He should mention the sponsors of boko haram even if its IBB.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mama peace be like * mtchewww....all those fake m.o.g*
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
GEJ had nothing to say. He will have nothing to say.

That mental image of him eating birthday cake and being indifferent until 2weeks after the Chibok saga was the action that shook the world on their knees. Up till today when strangers know that I.am a Nigerian, the follow up question is always if the girls have been found.

The Chibok girls issue did GEJ in. World leaders treated him like a leper after that show of infamy.
/

1 Like

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Emmahunk(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Editor1:
President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday promised to speak on his experience in office “at the appropriate time”.

He was speaking with state house reporters after the Good Friday service organised by the Aso Villa Chapel.

“Don’t worry, I will talk to you at the appropriate time,” he said when approached on his way from the chapel to his official residence. Jonathan was defeated in the March 28 presidential election and promptly congratulated the winner, Muhammadu Buhari, who will officially take over from him on May 29.

He became president in 2010, and won his first election in 2011. His wife, Patience, and mother, Eunice, did not attend the three-hour service.

www.thecable.ng/just-will-talk-appropriate-time-says-jonathan

I have never had anything personal against this man except that he allowed the power drunk wolves around him to hijack his governance.
He has learnt through the hard way and I honestly look forward to his speech
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by nerodenero: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Power is sweet and losing it is the worst thing that can ever happen to any individual .I think Jonathan is enjoying peace and rest of mind now even in defeat.He chose the path of honour and can rest at Otuoke while the burden will shift to Buhari soon. Just imagining how Buhari would look after 4years!
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by monitoragent: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
The change we need is the reduction in the allowances and budget allocated to the legislature and the executive arms. Any forms of continuity in the trend invariably makes me lose confidence in the incoming government effective from when the new government assumes officers
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by nijanigga: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
john4reala:
pm
"Sai Buhari"
he say "Sai Baba"...
Baba.
You have been concocting this falsehood for a while now.Ambode is the people's choice.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by olaniyanc: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
blueto:
Thank you my president.
You broke the Chain!-

Sani Abacha & wife
went to Aso
Rock together....... ..... Only his wife came back.

Olusegun Obasanjo & wife went Aso Rock together.......
Only Obasanjo returned.

Umaru Musa Ya'adua & wife went to Aso. Rock together.......
....Only his wife returned.

BUT Goodluck Ebele Jonathan &
wife
went to Aso Rock
together....... .......Now both of them are
coming back together with their
Lives and healthiness.

which shows you are the man of the people and for the people!

now, lets see if Buhari and his wife will both come out of Aso Rock Alive!

[size=20] #Just-Watching... [/size]

What an arrant nonsense. Stupid rhetoric!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Nazeeboy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
blueto:
Thank you my president.
You broke the Chain!-

Sani Abacha & wife
went to Aso
Rock together....... ..... Only his wife came back.

Olusegun Obasanjo & wife went Aso Rock together.......
Only Obasanjo returned.

Umaru Musa Ya'adua & wife went to Aso. Rock together.......
....Only his wife returned.

BUT Goodluck Ebele Jonathan &
wife
went to Aso Rock
together....... .......Now both of them are
coming back together with their
Lives and healthiness.

which shows you are the man of the people and for the people!

now, lets see if Buhari and his wife will both come out of Aso Rock Alive!

[size=20] #Just-Watching... [/size]
don't jump to conclusion na, it's not yet may 29th meanwhile they're not out yet.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by atinukedam(f): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
AsherStorm:
Nairaland is now dry
so so dry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit / Olu Of Warri, Emami Meet Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.