Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (61025 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing / Photos From Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion That Killed 3 People In Bayelsa / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nicepoker(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is sweet. IT HAS BEGUN

3 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by tsdarkside(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
before white people come here on nairaland,start behaving as if they understand,what it means to be africans....

I AM TSDARKSIDE....

for me white-people can never be africans...

they can have paper,but for me they are not africans and never will be,or they become black like me,what takes 600 years...soooo,its better you ignore me or THUNDER WILLLLLLLLL FIRE YOU!!!!

SAI General Muhammadu Godwin Okechukwu Babatunde Oluwafunmilayo Buhari
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by netmillionaires(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
BraniacX:

People like you abi? undecided

I'll rather be clueless

And on asking peeps who know better, you first

Practice what you preach
i called U clueless because
1. U lack manner. U were asked to say what is and not what u think and all u could do is shout JUVENILE THINKING. What does that say about U? Ask urself.
2. And for shouting U know better... U make me laff. To start with, what's ur connection with the insiders? I know the answer is NONE... Do U know the Fasholas in Person? No! Do U know the Obasanjos in person? No!... I will tell U things about these people; their lineage, etc. Things U will never see on newspapers to let U know we are on diff level here. Just stop blasting people who know better than U do. It does u no good.
1st lesson on arguement... Attack the subject matter and not the opponent.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eruditor:

Just a few comprehension classes and you'd be good to go. I said "your people will face the environmental impact AND your militants will still be obliterated". That's a lose-lose. Get in touch.

And I replied that it is nothing new and besides, obliteration is a nice big word of a sucker punch that only lightweights and empty barrels throw about aimlessly and stewpidly during anonymous e-brawls, now the act,.....the act isn't something I believe you comprehend or you'll never use the word callously. For obliteration, I think an associated word is attrition, and I don't remember attrition being a tactic exclusive to any armed group and besides, aren't your would be protagonists restricted by a not totally adhered to code of conduct? So obliteration.....you wish.

And also, I believe you meant loose-loose-LOOSE with the FG and the economy being the biggest losers, well besides ND civilians of course

Now who has the obvious comprehension issues? undecided
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nicepoker(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Segeggs:
Too bad they don't know it's their villages that will be polluted. In the past, they had good reasons for their actions. Now that they've been compensated beyond measures and had it all messed up by a fisher man, they now want to start fomenting trouble. They won't be any sympathy from other regions when calamity befalls them cos we all have seen that they can never satisfied. We all know why the Nigeria Army couldn't defeat boko haram. Now that the divisive fisher man who had aim of sinking the ship called nigeria has been booted out, the finishing of the niger delta militants will seem like having a shooting practice. Now is the time for the sensible ND to speak against a coming calamity, or else baga, mubi and gwoza will have annexes in SS.
mumu u say too bad? That's how we roll. Before u know those boys will be richer than every body in ur family. U will still log on to naira land and be screaming of unemployment. I pity u a lot.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nicepoker(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
eagleeye2:
Nothing dey happen.....GMB go soon crush them (shey dem dey catch breeze)
not as easy as u think. Those boys can cripple nigeria u know.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BlackTechnology: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
TeamSimple:

Fool,and whose sister,children,and loved ones gets killed,Buhari's,or those of us in the south west? Make it ungovernable at ur own peril. Dis election already shows if the north and west decides to continue running this government for 50years they will..your tribalistics and selfish zone would never attain the thrown of power..Only Kano,katsina n kaduna murdered u fools..Blow up the pipeline and kill your brothers,bunch of judasis. The Nigeria army would also help u wreck more havoc,coz wat will befall u guys would be more fierce than that of Bh. Spits on Ojukwu's Grave.

I wish you will lead the army from the front

Baby coward

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
"LET ME SOUND THIS WARNING,NIGERIANS HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH,ANY GROUP THAT INSTIGATE VIOLENCE WILL GET A TOTAL PROOF THAT I AM A GRADUATE OFTHE BIGGEST WAR COLLEGE IN THE WORLD(united nations war college)! IF ANY ONE HAS ANY ISSUE,FORWARD IT AND WE WILL TACKLE IT AMICABLY! BOKOHARAM WILL SOON TEST THE REALITY AND STRENGTH OF OUR MILLITARY THAT HAS NEVER LOST ANY BATTLE HOME AND ABROAD!" -president BUHARI on BBC
guy relax that na initial gragra come the creek you go kno say na same same witj vietnam chey Americans run from vietnam
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by erico2k2(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eruditor:

They knocked out about 350K barrels in total at their peak period of militancy. If Production dropped to 700-800K does it not show that production should have been between 1-1.1M as I had earlier said?

Now Yar Adua signed an amnesty deal and the activities still continued. GEJ came with his largess and let these militants carter as much as 400K per day just so Nigeria could produce between 1.5-1.9M, tell me is that good governance? And what is to say if the full armour of the military is directed at the militants Nigeria will do any less than the 1.5M?

Men, stop over-exaggerating the effect of these militants. Especially when we have to consider who they're going to be fighting with should this show of shame linger.
bross no Oil flow no war, check the Americans, they dont go whee there is no oil to finance thier fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
netmillionaires:

i called U clueless because
1. U lack manner. U were asked to say what is and not what u think and all u could do is shout JUVENILE THINKING. What does that say about U? Ask urself.
2. And for shouting U know better... U make me laff. To start with, what's ur connection with the insiders? I know the answer is NONE... Do U know the Fasholas in Person? No! Do U know the Obasanjos in person? No!... I will tell U things about these people; their lineage, etc. Things U will never see on newspapers to let U know we are on diff level here. Just stop blasting people who know better than U do. It does u no good.
1st lesson on arguement... Attack the subject matter and not the opponent.

1. I was once given advice on what to do when faced with the unknown, that advice was simple... "Start with what you know! Stick with the truth! It'll save you from embarrassment" so when I said juvenile thinking, I wasn't shouting, neither was I insulting, I was passing one obvious message across, I was, I still am disappointed with the adult who asked a rhetorical question and while knowing the answer, hoped that the audience would be peopled by ignoramuses who wouldn't so he could spoonfeed them with tailor made lies and half truths that buttress his arguments and fit into his agenda.

2. I'll go one better on your behalf, you don't just know the Obj's and Fashola's, you're actually Obj and this is your NL moniker cheesy how else would you know his motives, strategies, affiliations including genealogy as well as the man himself? Welldone baba iyabo grin

3. I never claimed to know better than you did I? But nevertheless, there are things that I do know and on those issues, I suffer episodes of bemusement whenever someone tries to edit the obvious

Second lesson on argument......the messenger is a part of the message.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by christopher123(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Flets:
once posted the comments below and was called names and referred to my post as a threat. Gradually, I shall be ticking off the events as they occur.

How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency?

We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance.

Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious. 

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. 

GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle.

The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . 

And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. 

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already.

Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . 

Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria'

s expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

Such a brilliant post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Akposkool(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
BraniacX:

Orhue!!!

Ojhihe!!!

Whe owho nho evhori bi kpokpo
mtcheeew

Tinfoil isoko wannabe

Whe te rhu ekpa jo, a te gbe r'uzo ra kufie ro da amhe
ote no' wo bi oo?
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BlackTechnology: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
BrandsBridges:
I just dey laff. Na wahala dis cuntry dey o. Frustrating GEJ out was a very big mistake. Some people are funny.how can you compare Intelligent, well trained southerners and nigerdeltans at that with liliputians like bokoharam? You guyz who marched for that change have just crossed the rubbicon. Enjoy while events unfold for gmb. Hnmmmm. kiss

The olodos for allow GEJ finish his 2and term

But Now

Boooom oil production got nose dive. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BlackTechnology: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pain:

Empty boast. Who are you and when last did you go home to the natives? You sit in comfort and type rubbish. Who will do the fighting for you? What influence do you command. You can't even jog a mile and you call for WAR??

Keep fooling yourself. I only pity the natives because the war will only be fought at their backyards. Life will go on normally elsewhere while the creeks go up in poisonous flames.

We are battle ready and watching closely..

See a typical illiterate talk

When will you lead the army from the front

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Teagirl(f): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Flets:
once posted the comments below and was called names and referred to my post as a threat. Gradually, I shall be ticking off the events as they occur.

How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency?

We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance.

Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious. 

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. 

GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle.

The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . 

And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. 

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already.

Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . 

Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?
Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
may your days be long..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BlackTechnology: 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
RedBenson:

The greatest shock of your life will be when you'll hope that Buhari will effect any "positive" change in Nigeria.

My brother

Buhari's false change will hit him like a bomb. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by sambisa5: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Segeggs:
Too bad they don't know it's their villages that will be polluted. In the past, they had good reasons for their actions. Now that they've been compensated beyond measures and had it all messed up by a fisher man, they now want to start fomenting trouble. They won't be any sympathy from other regions when calamity befalls them cos we all have seen that they can never satisfied. We all know why the Nigeria Army couldn't defeat boko haram. Now that the divisive fisher man who had aim of sinking the ship called nigeria has been booted out, the finishing of the niger delta militants will seem like having a shooting practice. Now is the time for the sensible ND to speak against a coming calamity, or else baga, mubi and gwoza will have annexes in SS.

the so called cattle rearer,,,left his over how thousand cattle for power in aso roack.....the cattle rearer forgot we all know what did underground,,,,

the bokoharam master unseat oga jona with his boys 'bokoharam' ,,,,he forgot where jonathan come from....

Just as he has use bokoharam to unseat jonathan,,,,,he will be unseated with the militant
next time before you comment on nairaland think very well,,before running your mouth like tap

the battle had just began...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by christopher123(m): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

I always find it laughable when you ppl use a nigerian military to boast and blame GEJ for their weakness. Incase you weren't aware, your military has ALWAYS been weak

Didn't your military fight the militants in the past? Did they defeat them? Didn't they end up going after innocent citizen aka Odi massacre just to get at the militant yet the militant still played them around like football? If it wasn't GEJ going to them to beg them to stop and take the Amnesty Yaradua offered, they would still be playing your military for football. Reason why is because no other nation got involved to assist them. The only times your military ever won anything is by the assistance of other nations.

Name one fight Nigerian military have been in where they won the fight or actually had an upper hand prior to other African or western nations assisting them. Just name one

The only other time no country was willing to assist Nigeria in it's fight against another was during the Cameroon and Nigeria swamble over Bakassi. Tell us what happemed? didn't una hand over Bakassi to Cameroon without a single gunshot.

I laugh whenever you people use that weak@ss military to boast. Just too funy!!
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Rexnegro(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Kolade354:
Are you mad or Insane?
I think he's both...
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by christopher123(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

The olodos for allow GEJ finish his 2and term

But Now

Boooom oil production got nose dive. angry

When they say nigerian army I laugh ..we don't have army ..they have never won any conventoonal war. They molested civilian in biafran war and used bloackade ..they suffered so many casualty ..they could not defeat iliterate hausa with AK47 gun on a dry ground with no access to sea and oil

How much more fighting on a swamp region with access to sea and educated guys

Now when I told them that you cant chase gej out and expect to rule with oil they called me names

Now APC goons all I will say is good morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by VellyG(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Urhobo Gbagbako wants to start nonsense in the Niger Delta. They are flies compared to boko haram. We'll wipe them out in seconds using bullets made from tissue paper.

Just make sure you turn a new leaf on or before may 29 because the administration that awaits you won't be smiling at all. You can ask the animals you are copying and imitating from the north, they'll explain better.
That's what we all said about Boko haram. These militants have enuf warfare to stage our military if not taken seriously. They have been well funded for over six years . fighting in a creek and on land are two different scenario. Our soldiers aren't trained to swim unlike the US seals whereas an average militant can remain in water for hours without getting drowned. They will make a mess of our military in the creeks. Their pleas should be taken seriously. I still remember what they did to our soldiers under obasanjo regime . beheading 30 soldiers in a day. Lady don't underestimate their threat.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BlackTechnology: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2015
christopher123:

When they say nigerian army I laugh ..we don't have army ..they have never won any conventoonal war. They molested civilian in biafran war and used bloackade ..they suffered so many casualty ..they could not defeat iliterate hausa with AK47 gun on a dry ground with no access to sea and oil

How much more fighting on a swamp region with access to sea and educated guys

Now when I told them that you cant chase gej out and expect to rule with oil they called me names

Now APC goons all I will say is good morning

Gbam

Do you know that Buhari has started denying his promises. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by christopher123(m): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Gbam

Do you know that Buhari has started denying his promises. grin

That cnn interview embarrased him.:.they sould gullible n8gerians dummy

To be frank Idont trust gmb he won't deliver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by pazienza(m): 1:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Pain:

Empty boast. Who are you and when last did you go home to the natives? You sit in comfort and type rubbish. Who will do the fighting for you? What influence do you command. You can't even jog a mile and you call for WAR??

Keep fooling yourself. I only pity the natives because the war will only be fought at their backyards. Life will go on normally elsewhere while the creeks go up in poisonous flames.

We are battle ready and watching closely..

"We"? are you part of the Nigerian incompetent Army, or you just sit in the comfort of your home eyeing another people resources and having heartache over it. Are you a parasite? why should you be battle ready over another man's resources, can't you be comfortable with the little you have and show dignity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by sambisa5: 1:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan please talk to your boys

which boys?
Has Buhari finish talking to his own boys

You guys go see wennnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Eruditor: 1:09am On Apr 04, 2015
BraniacX:

And I replied that it is nothing new and besides, obliteration is a nice big word of a sucker punch that only lightweights and empty barrels throw about aimlessly and stewpidly during anonymous e-brawls, now the act,.....the act isn't something I believe you comprehend or you'll never use the word callously. For obliteration, I think an associated word is attrition, and I don't remember attrition being a tactic exclusive to any armed group and besides, aren't your would be protagonists restricted by a not totally adhered to code of conduct? So obliteration.....you wish.
And also, I believe you meant loose-loose-LOOSE with the FG and the economy being the biggest losers, well besides ND civilians of course
Now who has the obvious comprehension issues? undecided

This is what we call verbose gibberish. I replaced the word efface with obliterate in my response to help your puny mind. You and your generation of English teachers will lose fair and square against me, in any comprehension class so save yourself further embarrassment and stick to your turf.

And dimwitted quasi-scholar, I meant LOSE-LOSE which is antonymical to WIN-WIN, you raging ignoramus. The word you put there is the opposite of 'tight'.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother replying these self-disrespecting cretins.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by nduchucks: 1:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Fools blowing up pipelines which will promptly pollute their land and add to the carcinogens already in their land.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Segeggs:

Ole long throat oyel thief

Is it your land? What concerns you if they pollute their land with their oil?

For over 50yrs did you care of their enviroment?

Now you are beating your bonga fish dry foul chest and opening that your gbegiri slurping amala popping dirty smelly agbo mouth threatning war.

Is it Buhari's lunatics led by shekau you want to draft to the ND or Baba Biodun of the OPC osogbo division to pillage ND so you can have oyel money?

ND promised you a renewal to hostilities and if you think it will just blowing pipelines then you are highly deluded. The innocent people and communities in the NE pillaged by your muslim filth cowards is what you are using as an example to threatning the ND? This is confirmation that you owambe concieved bastards from the Southwest never gave a fark. Of the innocent killed but rather celebrated the anarchy for your political gain.
We will take the fight to your region. We will blow up all assests that was built with our wealth.think again. Imagine all fuel depots in lagos blown up and all connecting bridges from lagos to jeba blown up. Or how about piping freshly milked ebola blood gotten from liberia into your water works?

We will halt any oil revenue to the FG by bringing production down to zero. We will then cripple your ports, fuel infrastructure, power lines and critical infrastructure.

Let me see how you boko commander will manage a war with zero revenue and crippled economy and infrastructure

Bastard tajudeen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 04, 2015
America's prediction or rather plan of 2015 for the total dissolution of this useles almagated abomination called Nigeria of the land plagued by lazy dirty diseased inbred sectional bastatds
To finally come to pass.
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/virus/images/1/10/Countdown.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120401033619[/img]

Count down to the balkanization of this parasitic enclave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by visons: 4:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Akposkool:
Oh my gosh what's wrong our brothers na. As a deltan and an isoko, am terribly worried o. Why do they want to cause problems in our peaceful state. I blame pdp for this because when they wanted a mass rigging they left all other South South States and chose delta. Now buhari that we supported will think we are against him. Please my president pardon these few selfish iddiots fighting for their pockets at the expense of our old and poor parents. We won't accept this kind of insurgency it's never a trait of deltans to be seen as trouble makers. God bless Nigerians we will fight this internally even before it gets to the federal office. Thanks Nigerians
. What is wrong with this lily livered brother? Did you bother to read the grievances of the boys? They are protesting the non-inclusion of other ethnic minorities in the distribution of contracts and making the whole world think that Niger Delta is synonymous with Ijaws
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Billygee2u: 4:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Segeggs:
Too bad they don't know it's their villages that will be polluted. In the past, they had good reasons for their actions. Now that they've been compensated beyond measures and had it all messed up by a fisher man, they now want to start fomenting trouble. They won't be any sympathy from other regions when calamity befalls them cos we all have seen that they can never satisfied. We all know why the Nigeria Army couldn't defeat boko haram. Now that the divisive fisher man who had aim of sinking the ship called nigeria has been booted out, the
finishing of the niger delta militants will seem like having a shooting practice. Now is the time for the sensible ND to speak against a coming calamity, or else baga, mubi and gwoza will
have annexes in SS.
you are a biggest f..l,a tribal bigot,GEJ is bigger and better than your entire community

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.