Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (61023 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing / Photos From Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion That Killed 3 People In Bayelsa / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ukandi1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
adonis89:
say what you know please. Ogbakiri boys who r also classified as ikwerre also benefited from d amnesty. Besides y is d Nigerian state finding it difficult to listen to their yearnings? Amnesty isn't our problem, just Tru federalism as its bin practice in advance countries dats wat we want. We r a federal Republic but we ain't practicing Tru federalism. No ijaw son has license to lift oil. But atiku obj ibb danjuma, they all have license. Is it fair? We have been negotiating since d time of ojukwu, Isaac Boro, ken saro but nothing good has Com out. I don't support violence but eye for eye makes two parties learn.

supported

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Pain(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:
Hahahahahahaah! I said this yesterday and I got a lot of quotes but I did not answer them and I repeat the message again

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria,
just keep calm and see how the country goes before may
29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam
called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take
us serious

Empty boast. Who are you and when last did you go home to the natives? You sit in comfort and type rubbish. Who will do the fighting for you? What influence do you command. You can't even jog a mile and you call for WAR??

Keep fooling yourself. I only pity the natives because the war will only be fought at their backyards. Life will go on normally elsewhere while the creeks go up in poisonous flames.

We are battle ready and watching closely..

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Akposkool:
Oh my gosh what's wrong our brothers na. As a deltan and an isoko, am terribly worried o. Why do they want to cause problems in our peaceful state. I blame pdp for this because when they wanted a mass rigging they left all other South South States and chose delta. Now buhari that we supported will think we are against him. Please my president pardon these few selfish iddiots fighting for their pockets at the expense of our old and poor parents. We won't accept this kind of insurgency it's never a trait of deltans to be seen as trouble makers. God bless Nigerians we will fight this internally even before it gets to the federal office. Thanks Nigerians

Who's we ?

I completely and totally repudiate and deny any affiliation with you angry

Oyhele nho bi so ma e owo isoko undecided ma te mu ohon na o, yain gwolo ogbe nho whe rhe ruru oma ra fhio

Mtcheeew! undecided

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by TeamSimple(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
tsdarkside:

TeamSimple:

Fool,and whose sister,children,and loved ones gets killed,Buhari's,or those of us in the south west? Make it ungovernable at ur own peril. Dis election already shows if the north and west decides to continue running this government for 50years they will..your tribalistics and selfish zone would never attain the thrown of power..Only Kano,katsina n kaduna murdered u fools..Blow up the pipeline and kill your brothers,bunch of judasis. The Nigeria army would also help u wreck more havoc,coz wat will befall u guys would be more fierce than that of Bh. Spits on Ojukwu's Grave.

bros..what does this matter has to do with Ojukwu...

repect yourself...respect yourself............. angry angry angry angry angry
Because he started the futile journey towards 'independence' and he built the hauz of conflict between the north/west and the south..are their no countries withou oil that survive,abi China get oil? Any small issue they wanna hold the whole of Nigeria ransome coz of oil..The idiot dokubo they want to march with,he should show them one single project he has done for them since dey got amnesty and earned so much money. Hypocrites deceiving gullibles.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by XRAY21(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Attention-seeker abeg Stfu Mofo.
ooo so when you ask him you where looking for attention? Quote me and see stupi.d Nonentity
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by hush15: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
besttrader:
This wouldn't have been possible if the President had not undermined our sovereignty by giving security contracts to OPC and militants. Empowering individuals instead of state institutions are dangerous. A clear warning for the government in waiting. The sad part is that these militants/criminals have made so much free money from these government that can last them 4 years of massive trouble making in the region.

Your comment lacks merit. Evil only prevail in the absence of good.

Jonathan used the tactics of showing them that they are also useful to the economy by engaging them. By so ding luring them out of ther destructives ways to engaging them in amore productive channel.

This in turn gives them a sense of belong ad patriotism. And if that's not good thing, I wonder what is cos I know brute force and. Capital punishment wouldn't solve the problem. Mr. President will only be increasing enemies in the SE ad SW.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by hush15: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
besttrader:
This wouldn't have been possible if the President had not undermined our sovereignty by giving security contracts to OPC and militants. Empowering individuals instead of state institutions are dangerous. A clear warning for the government in waiting. The sad part is that these militants/criminals have made so much free money from these government that can last them 4 years of massive trouble making in the region.

Your comment lacks merit. Evil only prevail in the absence of good.

Jonathan used the tactics of showing them that they are also useful to the economy by engaging them. By so ding luring them out of ther destructives ways to engaging them in amore productive channel.

This in turn gives them a sense of belong ad patriotism. And if that's not good thing, I wonder what is cos I know brute force and. Capital punishment wouldn't solve the problem. Mr. President Elect will only be increasing enemies in the SE ad SW.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
TeamSimple:

Because he started the futile journey towards 'independence' and he built the hauz of conflict between the north/west and the south..are their no countries withou oil that survive,abi China get oil? Any small issue they wanna hold the whole of Nigeria ransome coz of oil..The idiot dokubo they want to march with,he should show them one single project he has done for them since dey got amnesty and earned so much money. Hypocrites deceiving gullibles.

then lets abandon oil...oil is nothing...we have other resoursces....

and even if we need oil..we should only pump out,what we need for our own selfs by ourselfs...no more selling to foreign countrys.... angry angry angry

shi`t...am i even spelling resoursces right ....am not sure... grin grin grin
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by dazangel11(f): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
please let's leave their oil for them please. Nigeria can do without oil. Igbos can do without oil
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Enjoy your limited time very well...Soon you would know Nigeria is bigger than you rat faces!

The greatest shock of your life will be when you'll hope that Buhari will effect any "positive" change in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Maawitemi: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Urhobo Gbagbako wants to start nonsense in the Niger Delta. They are flies compared to boko haram. We'll wipe them out in seconds using bullets made from tissue paper.

Just make sure you turn a new leaf on or before may 29 because the administration that awaits you won't be smiling at all. You can ask the animals you are copying and imitating from the north, they'll explain better.

A tsetse fly that perches on your scrotum cannot be removed by force...

4 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by jazzsoul: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why is it acceptable in Nigeria to address terrorists as "militants'? These guys are simply domestic terrorists carrying out acts of economic sabotage against the nation. In a serious country, these guys would have been tried and sentenced to long and well deserved prison sentences.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by gen2briz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Some time now you'll be shouting how much did ****** steal that buhari and sent him to jail. ...

if you no see am,se una no dey hear am ni BUHARI is a no nonsense ma
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by walozanga(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
I pray for the best for buhari bt let it be known that he will still inherit his own wahala.. (boys are not smiling)

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by tsdarkside(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
jazzsoul:
Why is it acceptable in Nigeria to address terrorists as "militants'? These guys are simply domestic terrorists carrying out acts of economic sabotage against the nation. In a serious country, these guys would have been tried and sentenced to long and well deserved prison sentences.

i will tell you why they are not terrorists..as many years ago,their parents were complaining that their enviroment were destroyed by this white-oil-multis,nobody listened...they are the generation of pain...its our sins coming back to seek us....we are not white,that label everything terrorists...

black-people reason...

if you dont believe me,go watch videos of 15 years ago of this area in youtube....
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Reference(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
No comment.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Kolade354(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
XRAY21:
ooo so when you ask him you where looking for attention? Quote me and see stupi.d Nonentity
I dont have your time scumbag.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
netmillionaires:

and who said OBJ went to bring Jonathan as Yaradus's running mate because of Niger Deltans causing trouble?

No he went to bring him so that he will be catching fish in Aso rock undecided

Mtcheeeeeew!!!!

Juvenile thinking angry
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by jazzsoul: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
tsdarkside:

i will tell you why they are not terrorists..as many years ago,their parents were complaining that their enviroment were destroyed by this white-oil-multis,nobody listened...they are the generation of pain...its our sins coming back to seek us....we are not white,that label everything terrorists...

black-people reason...

if you dont believe me,go watch videos of 15 years ago of this area in youtube....

There is nothing like "black people reason". The acts of economic sabotage are clearly violations of Nigeria's criminal code. There are proper avenues to address grievances without resorting to the destruction of lives and property.

In a democracy, people use their votes to elect public servants who will represent their interests. The courts are there to adjudicate cases even though most societal institutions in Nigeria have been compromised.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by tsdarkside(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
jazzsoul:

There is nothing like "black people reason". The acts of economic sabotage are clearly violations of Nigeria's criminal code. There are proper avenues to address grievances without resorting to the destruction of lives and property.

In a democracy, people use their votes to elect public servants who will represent their interests. The courts are there to adjudicate cases even though most societal institutions in Nigeria have been compromised.

wait...wait,, waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt.....are you black or white

i know their are a lot of white-people rooming around in nairaland..if you are white,dont waste my time... angry angry angry angry

i am not going to waste my time...explaining reason to white-people....the ol world know the white-race is not capable of reasoning... angry angry angry
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ArodewilliamsT: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Oyel money.........What is trying to happen to Oyel money.......I just dey observe.......is oyel money about to dry up....will cocoa farming return......only time will tell cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I have started saving all my earnings in Dollars. Thunder fire Naira.It's free fall under Buhari will be unprecendented. Mark it.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by rman: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
trillville:
Flets
I understand the point you are making, there is a lot of injustice in the system. What I am trying to say to you is that Jonathan's loss is not a loss for the SS. jonathan was a mistake, he was the worst product the SS could have put forward to represent them. Let's not deceive ourselves, Jonathan refused to fight boko haram and protect the Borno people because he felt the Borno people will blame Muslims hence they will vote for him. He was playing politics with people's lives.

You may not realise this yet but the greatest treasure we have in Nigeria is our population and our diversity. The oil in just the cherry on top of the cake. Our population gives us both a cheap labour force and a market for finished goods. Our diversity has created a unique culture different from people from other parts of the world and this ensures that no one can produce certain goods for us and at the same time we can market things that are unique to Nigeria to other nations. We are a blessed people. God made no mistake in making us Nigerians and he spared no effort in blessing us. We just need to get leaders that focus on caring for the majority of our people and not pleasing the high and mighty. I know I am giving you a sermon but I truly believe you need one.

Democracy did not exist to get you kinsman to be president. It existed so the best man be allowed to do the job determined by majority.

All your threats and dooms day prophesy is rubbish.

Unfortunately for you guys, you are all intellectually lazy that's why u think oil is an avenue to be rewarded for doing nothing. Get an education, get a life and u will realise oil is nothing. Apple, Google and Facebook are companies bigger than your so called Niger delta and the oil in it in terms of value.

Na laziness dey worry all of una. U hate hardwork
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Akposkool(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
BraniacX:

Who's we ?

I completely and totally repudiate and deny any affiliation with you angry

Oyhele nho bi so ma e owo isoko undecided ma te mu ohon na o, yain gwolo ogbe nho whe rhe ruru oma ra fhio

Mtcheeew! undecided
hey am not the cause of your brain problems OK. Please move ahead
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by jazzsoul: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
tsdarkside:

wait...wait,, waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt.....are you black or white

I am man who does not believe in jungle justice. What type of society will you have in Nigeria, if every aggrieved group goes out on bombing rampages?
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by tsdarkside(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
jazzsoul:

I am man who does not believe in jungle justice. What type of society will you have in Nigeria, if every aggrieved group goes out on bombing rampages?

then you are white

sorry..............just ignore me...i am none of your bussiness..

sorry that you are the way you are...i can not help you...sorry...
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ArodewilliamsT: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Flets:
once posted the comments below and was called names and referred to my post as a threat. Gradually, I shall be ticking off the events as they occur.

How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency?

We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance.

Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious. 

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. 

GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle.

The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . 

And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. 

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already.

Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . 

Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

Mehn this guy resides in my mind.
I advise Nigeria to start saving their money in dollar. I am doing same too. Pls see my previous post.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by jazzsoul: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
tsdarkside:

then you are white

sorry..............just ignore me...i am none of your bussiness..

You have just validated the assumption of white men when they call black people jungle animals by your wrong conclusion.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
jazzsoul:

Yes of course

After Buhari starts serving his jail time for perjury undecided
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by tsdarkside(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
jazzsoul:

You have just validated the assumption of white men when they call black people jungle animals by your wrong conclusion.

just ignore me....okay

OR DO YOU WANT THUNDER TO FIRE YOU RIGHT NOW... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Raiders:
Why are you calling your brothers "Ekpa"? Anyway, It seems like you are an Urhobo girl.
Lol what do you think 'Ekpa' means?
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Akposkool:
hey am not the cause of your brain problems OK. Please move ahead

Orhue!!!

Ojhihe!!!

Whe owho nho evhori bi kpokpo
mtcheeew

Tinfoil isoko wannabe

Whe te rhu ekpa jo, a te gbe r'uzo ra kufie ro da amhe
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by jazzsoul: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
tsdarkside:

just ignore me....okay

OR DO YOU WANT THUNDER TO FIRE YOU RIGHT NOW... angry angry angry angry angry

You just acted like the barbarian that you so admire. How can you make thunder to fire someone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com / Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.