Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (61022 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing / Photos From Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion That Killed 3 People In Bayelsa / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by hensben(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
DickDastardly:

He once did, and you & i know he will. Unlike your pretentious and halo holy Buhari that will only tackle BH when elected into power. Useless mean Dictator cool

*just rehearsing and sharpening my attack tools for when he comes on board*
No rest for the wicked wink
Was GEJ not in power then and how can you compare militant to terrorist group..you have a low IQ sir..GEJ was a deputy governor or so.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by stigman(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Urhobo Gbagbako wants to start nonsense in the Niger Delta. They are flies compared to boko haram. We'll wipe them out in seconds using bullets made from tissue paper.

Just make sure you turn a new leaf on or before may 29 because the administration that awaits you won't be smiling at all. You can ask the animals you are copying and imitating from the north, they'll explain better.

Just close that thing you call mouth

5 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by obowunmi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is just the beginning.

Buhari - Boko Horam

Jonathan - Niger Delta militants

5 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Olushauneddy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
The incoming president is a rtd ARMY general and not a Ph.d outgoing one. GMB has all the required formulars to calm all terrorists and militants for peacet to reign in his government.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
slap1:
Nwanne, I don't support you. If you believe in your opinion, lead or join the militants.
nwanne ndia kpara good luck ajo nkata. Iya aghota
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by cold(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
ZACHIE:

Mama Junior you did well.
Now,it's time turn the simmering Ogbono soup on the stove.
Biko,leave grammar alone.
Chai...where do you start to edit this one?
lmaooo..ol boy no be small tin o. To before harmed indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by M4gunners: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Segeggs:
Too bad they don't know it's their villages that will be polluted. In the past, they had good reasons for their actions. Now that they've been compensated beyond measures and had it all messed up by a fisher man, they now want to start fomenting trouble. They won't be any sympathy from other regions when calamity befalls them cos we all have seen that they can never satisfied. We all know why the Nigeria Army couldn't defeat boko haram. Now that the divisive fisher man who had aim of sinking the ship called nigeria has been booted out, the finishing of the niger delta militants will seem like having a shooting practice. Now is the time for the sensible ND to speak against a coming calamity, or else baga, mubi and gwoza will have annexes in SS.
Em did you just say polluted? For ur information it has been long polluted if you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by babasanti: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
When I read comments like buhari will smash them like ants, I just laugh. If uve seen angry militant before then you won't say such. See the niger delta man has guts, its all about pipline destruction . Just 4 major pipline explosion oil production will drop , dollar will exchange for 300naira. Buhari should go cut a deal now like yaradua did. The earlier the better, they have war ships now any airspace plane, miles away they will gun it down into pieces.

5 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Eruditor: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
ogene007:

I guess Daura will manufacture bullets and missiles that will hit the militants with precision while leaving out the mesh of oil and gas pipelines all over the place. Immediately it becomes a full conflict, it will suck in the whole region, and guess what, those who have won elections to go and sit over the oil and gas resources, will have only cocoa and groundnut to sit over. The outlay doesn't look bright at all, except there is an immediate positive engagement to address whatever issues these boys are asking for.

Sadly, your cynicism didn't consider that the "militants" do not hide behind meshes of pipeline(s). They are going to face a ruthless General. This is not the amnesty charade.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
ZACHIE:

Mama Junior you did well.
Now,it's time turn the simmering Ogbono soup on the stove.
Biko,leave grammar alone.
Chai...where do you start to edit this one?

Thanks to you and your brother cold for correcting my english. I've accepted the correction and made the neccessary adjustments. Now both of you can have a good day.
Goodbye and quote me no more. Ur spamming my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by dharamanil(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Now the whole thing looks like they retaliating. I hope these boys are prepared for it because it's not gonna be and easy game... Blowing up pipelines is only to there own detriment because nobody is gonna suffer the aftermath with them,,

My advice is for them to relax let buhari take over office, give two years to put all his shish in place look at the one that benefits them and fight for those that ain't cool with them

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigeria can never be peaceful as we all dream. the best thing is. Let us run a confedral system of Government as we agreed in the confaab report.

4 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Hope15: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is really early.....you guys could have tarried for a while. We already know that for the 'dancing' aquatic plant, the drummer is always under the river. Continuu!
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Aseneshii: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mscheww .... What you are trying to say is that, we should allow Niger deltans rule no matter how clueless the person is, SMH . let them blow all the oil pipelines.. Nigeria is too big for one region or tribe to hold her to her knee.
Flets:
once posted the comments below and was called names and referred to my post as a threat. Gradually, I shall be ticking off the events as they occur.

How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency?

We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance.

Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious. 

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. 

GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle.

The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . 

And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. 

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already.

Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . 

Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by M4gunners: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Hmmm... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!
Me and u are the same then.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by JUBILEE2000: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
The people they gave the contract to protect these pipelines are not doing the job they are paid for. Now that a group claims responsibility for the attacks, i expect the contractor to go after this group and deal with them if not the said contract has to be probed

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Olushauneddy:
The incoming president is a rtd ARMY general and not a Ph.d outgoing one. GMB has all the required formulars to calm all terrorists and militants for peacet to reign in his government.

u are wrong. obj is a retired general and cannot solve sharia and niger delta problems.

3 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by emmykk(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Urhobo Gbagbako wants to start nonsense in the Niger Delta. They are flies compared to boko haram. We'll wipe them out in seconds using bullets made from tissue paper.

Just make sure you turn a new leaf on or before may 29 because the administration that awaits you won't be smiling at all. You can ask the animals you are copying and imitating from the north, they'll explain better.
when boko haram kill people nothing happen but when pipeline are blast it affect national income and fuel scarcity come up.the earlier u stop this buhari will do this and that the better for you.

Better the terraine is creek not desert land,they the militant will get what they want like before while you are there hungry.more of this await buhari,especiallly if he tries to cancel pipeline protection contracts

3 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Eruditor: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
babasanti:
When I read comments like buhari will smash them like ants, I just laugh. If uve seen angry militant before then you won't say such. See the niger delta man has guts, its all about pipline destruction . Just 4 major pipline explosion oil production will drop , dollar will exchange for 300naira. Buhari should go cut a deal now like yaradua did. The earlier the better, they have war ships now any airspace plane, miles away they will gun it down into pieces.

Ignoramus. Your Otuoke man made you believe your militants were that powerful? Guess again. This is about using the resources available to a country to fight a minor group of misled miscreants. All that pipeline explosion humdrum is like cutting one's nose to spite their face. Your people will suffer the environmental impact and your group will still be effaced.

Guess again.

3 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Akposkool(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh my gosh what's wrong our brothers na. As a deltan and an isoko, am terribly worried o. Why do they want to cause problems in our peaceful state. I blame pdp for this because when they wanted a mass rigging they left all other South South States and chose delta. Now buhari that we supported will think we are against him. Please my president pardon these few selfish iddiots fighting for their pockets at the expense of our old and poor parents. We won't accept this kind of insurgency it's never a trait of deltans to be seen as trouble makers. God bless Nigerians we will fight this internally even before it gets to the federal office. Thanks Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by babasanti: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Olushauneddy:

Keep quiet, almight american hs not finish fighting terro whose nigeria? Even during obj's tenure did he stop militants, who the hell is buhari, man that can remember full name of his party , is it the studies from war college he will rememeber?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by babasanti: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Olushauneddy:

Keep quiet, almight american hs not finish fighting terro whose nigeria? Even during obj's tenure did he stop militants, who the hell is buhari, man that cant remember full name of his party , is it the studies from war college he will rememeber?

3 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Are you mad or Insane?

Both
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by fxskye: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
DickDastardly:

He once did, and you & i know he will. Unlike your pretentious and halo holy Buhari that will only tackle BH when elected into power. Useless mean Dictator cool

*just rehearsing and sharpening my attack tools for when he comes on board*
No rest for the wicked wink

The fact remains No group is bigger than a Nation. Nigerians have spoken n Nothing any group could do otherwise.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Eruditor: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmykk:
when boko haram kill people nothing happen but when pipeline are blast it affect national income and fuel scarcity come up.the earlier u stop this buhari will do this and that the better for you.

Better the terraine is creek not desert land,they the militant will get what they want like before while you are there hungry.more of this await buhari,especiallly if he tries to cancel pipeline protection contracts

He will cancel them and NOTHING will happen. Afterall, part of the contract terms was that they were to stop the explosions and instead protect the integrity of the pipelines by themselves. You can't have your cake and eat it.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by babasanti: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eruditor:

Ignoramus. Your Otuoke man made you believe your militants were that powerful? Guess again. This is about using the resources available to a country to fight a minor group of misled miscreants. All that pipeline explosion humdrum is like cutting one's nose to spite their face. Your people will suffer the environmental impact and your group will still be effaced.

Guess again.

There's always been environmental pollution as far back as 1990. You can say what you like but buhari must pay homage. We own the oil hate it or love it .

5 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Akposkool:
Oh my gosh what's wrong our brothers na. As a deltan and an isoko, am terribly worried o. Why do they want to cause problems in our peaceful state. I blame pdp for this because when they wanted a mass rigging they left all other South South States and chose delta. Now buhari that we supported will think we are against him. Please my president pardon these few selfish iddiots fighting for their pockets at the expense of our old and poor parents. We won't accept this kind of insurgency it's never a trait of deltans to be seen as trouble makers. God bless Nigerians we will fight this internally even before it gets to the federal office. Thanks Nigerians
FARK OFF NIGGGAA!

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by babasanti: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
fxskye:

The fact remains No group is bigger than a Nation. Nigerians have spoken n Nothing any group could do otherwise.

Let us watch and see if buhari won't beg. U think this is military era.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by fareed69(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
eagleeye2:

This one pass him dogs and baboons.

Let's wait and see
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by cirmuell(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hia, dey don start abi? angry
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Boss13: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
I think Buhari should hold a meeting with the militants. All contacts should be revoked but amnesty programmes should be organized again. Any militant group that ignores the amnesty programme should be arrested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com / Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.