Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. (1993 Views)

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is a true life story, "A man and his wife have been together since childhood, they love each other so much that they became the envy of the town, the girl out of love supported the guy through school and after graduation there was no job for the man, the lady saw a job for the at where she works for the man but on the condition that she must sleep with her boss, now out of love and pity and the guy has become frustrated because of joblessness, the lady slept with the boss and the guy was given the job in an oil company, its been four years now and after marriage with two wonderful children. "after a little argument with the boss at work "the boss now told the husband how he got the job, the husband went home out of heartbreak and confront his wife and to his suprise the wife admit in tears to doing it but it was out of love and pity for the husband, "now the husband wants to divorce his wife that has sacrifised everything for him, "is the husband right to divorce her? and what should the wife do?
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
and how many times have i read or heard or seen this same scenario??

1 Like

Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Emhicee(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sounds more like lie story. undecided
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
tongue

Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
This recycling is becoming so omimisonastantintastible lipsrsealed
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Chizzy20(f): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nollywood film..
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by XtraSmooth404: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Someone should remind me the name of this nollywood movie undecided
Oil company ko groundnut oil company ni
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Tallesty1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
The next Bleep will be with their family doctor so that her husband will be treated.
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
tongue

are u one of d doubting thomos?
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
are u one of d doubting thomos?
pic or Idon'tbelieve it.
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chizzy20:
Nollywood film..
its a true lyf story
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
pic or Idon'tbelieve it.
pics of what
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Here comes another fable...

Hmmm
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
oloyolo:
This recycling is becoming so omimisonastantintastible lipsrsealed
bro take it easy
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
its a true lyf story
The boss fu..cking her.
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
pic or Idon'tbelieve it.
miss endowed....one bag dey behind u @ur dp.....it seems u carry over load....
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
wilsondave:
miss endowed....one bag dey behind u @ur dp.....it seems u carry over load....
That shi..t is moderate.
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ok. So does she want us to beg the husband or she wants a romancelander 2 sleep with the husband to make him love her again If this story has an atom of truth in it, lesson learned..dnt compromise ur integrity 4 anything
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by falconey(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
krall:
and how many times have i read or heard or seen this same scenario??

your FTC killed the momentum LWKM.
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by kinglekan: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
This is a true life story, "A man and his wife have been together since childhood, they love each other so much that they became the envy of the town,

See tales by moonlight oooo. I like ur intro tho. Reminds me of all them bedtime stories.

Lol
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Back in the habit lipsrsealed

Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by kinglekan: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Someone should remind me the name of this nollywood movie undecided
Oil company ko groundnut oil company ni

grin
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
That shi..t is moderate.
wait make I ask oladot....chai! too moderate....yes u get it.... u gat everything....
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by mizkeleke(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Story for Orubebe tongue
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Exponental(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
same life experience with two kids and oil company.
is editing very difficult to do?........ if u must lie/ copy.
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by jaykaylegend(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is superstory......

Next week on your award winning super story!!
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by cirmuell(m): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
chimkaire:
Back in the habit lipsrsealed
grin lol where you see this pix na. Lmao
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
cirmuell:
grin lol where you see this pix na. Lmao
... grin
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
The boss fu..cking her.
just once n out of love 4 her husband
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by AfricanApple(f): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
myth or fact, the woman is a bitch
Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bull crap!

Re: She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. by deskossy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
See as everybody just fall d op hand...he kan dey explain the story sef..oboi i weak for d op grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? / Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them / How I Nearly Lost My Eyes Today (A Sad Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.