Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them (1992 Views)

Before You Blame Girls See This / Guys After Looking At This Tatoo In Your NEW Girl Friend Iranu / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Pheals(f): 10:37am On May 26, 2015
Any grammatical bombs or misspelling/misuse of words insult about this are welcome that's typing errors

let get started !!!!

CHEATING ...guys are always 100% guilty of this ,cheating as suck them dry..so tell me when she later figure out that he's cheating won't she magariz him because there's 80% sure that he will dump u

STINGY...imagine u met a wife material but u are so stingy that after she came to your house,wash your cloth,clean your room and do many house chores. Now ready to leave u gave her 2k and u later went for olosho and pay 35k only one night..now when she caught u why won't she magariz u

HIGH DEMAND OF SEX ...someone u are sleeping with daily without protection later told u she's pregnant...u change and told her to go and abort it ..what if she's testing u won't she collect your money and turn u to maga

LYING...we all know guys do lies when wooing or doing relationship,lying about what they aren't or claiming what they dnt have just to get under the....someone who later find out that na chop and go u wanna do won't she magariz u?

PAST EXPERIENCE ...past experience as make gals wise some guys are not ready for them..they will be eyeing your friends even your sister later they will come up opening thread '' how i slept with my girl friend sister '' if she later find out this she will kept mute and magariz u

FAKE PERSONALITY..some guys will told u dangote na their father,he divorce their momzy but still paying their school fees to avoid been known they change their surname

DECEIVING...guys can't stop deceiving just to get what they want..after she find out the car does not belong to u won't she magariz u ...someone who deceive needs to be magariz..claiming what's not yours is a sin

FAILING PROMISE..promising heaven if u could open your legs...promise and fail no-one pray for it now,later join it with lies

UNSATISFIED... ' am sorry, i can explain it' u are been caught with another gal u say na mistake, devil work!! na devil work!! na devil dey the bed ni or u later u will tell your pals '' am only dating her because she's good in bed '' then why cheating ! U can't get satisfy ..U DESERVE TO BE MAGARIZ BY A QUALIFY PERSONEL

let the insult hit
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by dharay99: 10:38am On May 26, 2015
kk..
Nexxxxxxt thread. cry
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by xynerise: 10:40am On May 26, 2015
I have never heard a woman " Magarize" a guy because he cheated on her..lailai. They do that because they don't like you.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Pheals(f): 10:40am On May 26, 2015
Tosyne2much check out thread subject opp....u got dah to yours cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Nobody: 10:41am On May 26, 2015
Okay
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Cutehector(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2015
This is the very good reasson blackett suffers fools gladly!!
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by demmy0325(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2015
undecided... Will this childlish threads stop already..

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2015
Booked
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Nobody: 10:48am On May 26, 2015
This thread is a waste of my valuable fuel.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2015
Pheals:
Hahahahaha cheesy

I must say you are funny cheesy

Let's wait and watch how the thread unfolds cheesy

Where is WristWatch ?
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2015

Obviously you are still pained by that Tosyne2much's thread which highlighted why guys discard you females like mere out-of-fashion playthings after getting the only benefit MOST of you can offer - sexual release.

You get the money to fund your preening activities, another guy messes you up, maybe PAYS and the vicious circle continues as you spiral into the very nadir of your undignifying state.

Term it what you will, miss, but any female who accepts tangible reward in exchange for sex is a PROSTITÚTE. Now that's the reality knocking on your door; wake up and embrace it.wink

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by CashdownNG: 10:52am On May 26, 2015
jik
just in kase...
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by CashdownNG: 10:52am On May 26, 2015
jik
just in kase...
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by CashdownNG: 10:55am On May 26, 2015
jik
just in kase...
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by CashdownNG: 10:55am On May 26, 2015
jik
just in kase...
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Nobody: 10:55am On May 26, 2015
If this thread hit FP, i promise to deactivate cool
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Nobody: 11:00am On May 26, 2015
Pheals:
Pheals:
Pheals:
lol exact opposite..seconded..
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Pheals(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2015
Orijin101:
orgijin for u and re-think oya deactivate
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Pheals(f): 11:21am On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaha cheesy

Where is WristWatch ?
u know me nah uncle
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Nobody: 11:27am On May 26, 2015
Blackett:
This thread is a waste of my valuable fuel.

Blackett, I followed you because I thought you were intelligent; you don't do anything except for insulting and disagreeing with other people around the forum. Why?

*unfollows
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Aminat508(f): 11:28am On May 26, 2015
Orijin101:
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Nobody: 11:39am On May 26, 2015
kaluuche999:

Blackett, I followed you because I thought you were intelligent; you don't do anything except for insulting and disagreeing with other people around the forum. Why?

*unfollows
I don't give a fvck about you following or not. . . Get over yourself.

Have I gained anything because you followed me? No. I haven't. You're a fool for placing any worth on your useless followership.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by 2dice(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2015
So .... Wen u dump all the guys.... @ age 42 ... una go turn prayer warriors... Shey #smd
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Nobody: 11:57am On May 26, 2015
Blackett:
I don't give a fvck about you following or not. . . Get over yourself.

Have I gained anything because you followed me? No. I haven't. You're a fool for placing any worth on your useless followership.

You're a fool too. You retard! undecided

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Lawalsuleiman(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2015
Shoro Niyen.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by damilareoye: 12:22pm On May 26, 2015
HERE WE COME.... let the flow continues
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2015
ISHILOVE if this thread hits front page, i will cancel our engagement.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by pocohantas(f): 12:36pm On May 26, 2015
If tosyn jam-packed his own like this, with shorthand everywhere, I doubt it would have hit FP.

Girls magarize for just one reason, they don't like the guy!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by stephenqueen: 12:49pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaha cheesy

Where is WristWatch ?

I am here bro cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by loomer: 1:19pm On May 26, 2015
Girls no get genuine reason to turn man to maga.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 26, 2015
Observing.... But op! I haven't see a lady magalize a guy cos he heat sha. Gals only do dat if they neva really like u.

What Is Your Favourite Smiley ? / If U Do This, U Get This / Please Recommend A Good Facial Cream