Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Shame On Startime - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shame On Startime (607 Views)

OJB Jezreel Burial: Shame On The Music Industry / Seun And Bloggers From OGUN State Shame On You / Punch Newspapers, Shame On You!!! No Restaurant In Anambra Served Human Flesh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shame On Startime by ChrisA1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
CAN YOU IMAGINE ? I HAVE SUBSCRIBED FOR THE PAST 4DAYS NOW STILL MY ACCOUNT REMAINS FROZEN. I MAKE COMPLAINTS AT THE STARTIMES OFFICE AROUND HERE AND AFTER 1 HOUR OF WAITING, I WAS TOLD THAT THE PERSON WHO COLLECTED MY 2,000 DID NOT REGISTER IT IN THE SYSTEM, HENCE I SHOULD PAY ANOTHER MONEY. THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF INSURBODINATION. people out there beware of startime oooo, they are fraudsters. they will collect your money and chop it since they know there is no customer service line you can call. there service is so poor . GUYS REALLY STAY AWAY. I LEARNT THE HARD WAY.
Re: Shame On Startime by Tunnamania(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
u better port to Gotv.
Re: Shame On Startime by ChrisA1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
you get am tunna

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria OAP, Adaeze Onyinyechie Abducted In Ghana / Enjoy Free 500mb To 2GB DATA With Airtel / When Last Did U See A Train?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.