Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord (37817 Views)

Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) / Inec Accepts To Postpone The Elections? See Tweets From Inec / Dont Postpone The Elections, NLC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Wuuworld(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2015
My Lord and my God , my creator and my
everything. You have specially and specifically
anointed Buhari to be the grand Captain of
this boat called Nigeria. I know and fully convinced that you
will never allow it to Shipwreck. Yes, we have
been collaborating and succeeding in the fierce
voyage of life. Nothing has ever stopped our
smooth sail. The deadliest sharks and other
terrible sea monsters fell into sterility upon
gazing at you. Therefore, No shaking, the boat
under my captainship knows no SHIPWRECK.
OF course Shipwreck you know your
destination,.... That bottomless pit.

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by cirmuell(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
transformer2019:
North cum southwest conspiracy=change
No one gives a poo how you guys see it again, eyin le mò. undecided

2 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by naropi(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
JEGA's action, attitude and approach humbled me. I was ashamed of myself because that was the first time of seeing a man with such an attribute like Jesus... It is a lesson for me and every nigerian youth whose looking forward to be the future leaders of this great nation... The legacy of jega will ever live in my heart tears!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by angeltolly(f): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2015
The problem with the touch light prof is simple but complex . The figure PDP wrote for him was so much he couldn't read it out. He didn't want to be part of the lie grin. When Jega asked if he wrote the result himself, he said Yes but "under special condition" lipsrsealed. He really gave that comic relief Nigerians need to calm down the political tensioncheesy But that man disgrace his school and village no be small. angry

6 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by phelps007: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2015
These lines really cracked me up, very funny.
Anybody wey wan orubebe my life, God go Jega am.

The sign language guy did more than GEJ did in four years grin grin
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Dahjhi: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2015
grin

5 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by tompat86(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2015
assisting d prof in ma own way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Ymodulus: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2015

The man in glasses beside Jega - Damn .Handsome man !!! Nobody knows his name,position,state of origin or whether he is engaged !!!
All he does is to collect the original result sheet and give it to Jega..Many girls were so attracted to the man..Do you know that nobody on the high table said a word??
may we not be as insignificant as these people to the public..only Jega got all the Spotlight ?? Ok !! Contunu !!

That man is called Mohammed abubakar, he his the P.A to Prof Jega

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by meforyou1(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Op, number 3 is Jega's PA. He is Jega's cousin as well. From Kebbi State. Will get his marital status later

3 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by VickyRotex(f): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Op, correct your meaning of JEGA
This is what I've been seeing

J: Just
E: Ended
G: Goodluck's
A: Administration

Nice write up btw

3 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by date1816: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Take to forgiveness and enjoin good and turn aside from the ignorant. And if a false imputation from the Shaitaan afflicts you, seek refuge in Allah. Surely He is hearing, knowing. Surely those who guard (against evil), when a visitation from the Shaitaan afflicts them they become mindful, and they see.
(Surah-al-A'araf : 199-202).

Good Conduct is enjoined in the Qur'an.

2 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Jarus(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
I used to work in the same company with Jega's PA. He resigned in 2010 to take up that job when Jega was appointed INEC Chair.

Bad news for ladies eyeing him: he got married in 2009.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by mako007(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
JEGA is our man of 2015, our HERO! My respect!!!!

2 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Jarus(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

That man is called Mohammed abubakar, he his the P.A to Prof Jega

No, he's Abdullahi Usman, also from Kebbi state.

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by bond77(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by 989900: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orubebe and JEGA

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Ymodulus: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jarus:

No, he's Abdullahi Usman, also from Kebbi state.
The man he meant was, the one on black
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Atk01(f): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Iamsynord:
Jega is the type of guy that reads all the term and conditions before clicking accept!!
I burst out laughing when I read this. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by cirmuell(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
I hope you guys didn't input your real data to enter this page. sad
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Jarus(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

The man he meant was, the one on black

Are you not talking about Jega's PA that sat by his left during collation?
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Ymodulus: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jarus:

Are you not talking about Jega's PA that sat by his left during collation?
Yes sir, the one on glass and black
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by jaykaylegend(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na that 10 mins ressess vex me pass

If jega says 10 minutes.. Waka from here to zimbabwe and comeback, you go still meet am

2 Likes

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by rsleeky(f): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
I soooooo noticed d guy on spec besyd jega.....he's sooooo muah
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Jarus(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

Yes sir, the one on glass and black

Oga, that is Abdullah Usman.

He was my senior colleague before he resigned to take up that job with Jega in 2010.

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Ymodulus: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jarus:

Oga, that is Abdullah Usman.

He was my senior colleague before he resigned to take up that job with Jega in 2010.
Oga we no dei fight, correction noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by bettercreature(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
naropi:
JEGA's action, attitude and approach humbled me. I was ashamed of myself because that was the first time of seeing a man with such an attribute like Jesus... It is a lesson for me and every nigerian youth whose looking forward to be the future leaders of this great nation... The legacy of jega will ever live in my heart tears!!
infact JEGA has improved my driving,he thought me how to be patient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
rsleeky:
I soooooo noticed d guy on spec besyd jega.....he's sooooo muah

lol
Re: LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri / Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.