Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (54678 Views)

What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Ausra:
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin
Il like to squeeze out a litter of milk with my mouth from your mammary glad cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Il like to squeeze out a litter of milk with my mouth from your mammary glad cheesy cheesy cheesy
i don't know what to call you lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
i don't know what to call you lipsrsealed grin

Dairyman
I like milk and its source cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by ABbless(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Just talking, cause i love talking cheesy
you sure look like it.like you love talking
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by temmym4(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Music baby wink She sings and I part or vice versa. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by walyx(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Cuddling her.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by MrBasketball: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2015
mizkeleke:

Yhu too undecided
U don't have to pretend to me. undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Alezy:
in other words you love that too, ryt?
Don't ask me undecided
Alezy:
in other words you love that too, ryt?
Don't ask me
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by seangy4konji: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Watching Arsenal play i guess and drinking together...
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
starlingleanets:
Nice one
which one is nice there? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by mira4u: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
smiley playing and strolling while talking about sweet nothings.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
See all of dem endtime nairalanders. Esp nneka123, prettythicksme, misclassy. Well I will love prayin with my girlfrnd!
see no come here dey form holy holy for us cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
see no come here dey form holy holy for us cheesy cheesy
ah ah. I tot u ladies wanted God fearing guys.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by LORDCYBORG(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
CUDDLING, PLAYING CALL OF DUTY, SHARING POEMS TOGETHER AND FINALLY SEX LIKE FREAKS!!! !!! !!! !
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
ah ah. I tot u ladies wanted God fearing guys.
yea naa and he must also b active sexually cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by swaggyfunmite: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Kissing
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2015
We get liquor, cook delicacies 2geda wit marijuana, lock d doors, no visitors allowed, start d generator if there's no light, watch movies n action cartoons n hit d playstation, we stay locked up all day. Beautiful moments better than sex. We r buddies 4 life

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by clemz85(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
**thinking*** cheesy

wow! awesome U mean U think togeda wit Ur Boo?
how do U do that?

lol'
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
which one is nice there? undecided
His resolution....its a good one for a guy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by clemz85(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
kilokeys:
giving ourselves nakeed hugs grin

chai!!!! ayam die, sweeter than sex
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by stephenqueen: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Atlantean:
Bad guy.
Am loyal o
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Euckybaby(f): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
kevinberry:

Robot don't mate...

I don't want to be drag into anything called love

Read my signature
we are robot got nothing to do with love
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Euckybaby:
we are robot got nothing to do with love

Alrit

Come to me
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Flames000(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
I enjoy quarrelling with her.... she becomes very beautiful then... and the love gets stronger wen we settle grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Cutehector(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea naa and he must also b active sexually cheesy
but u ladies dnt include he must be sexualy active in ur list wen askd wat u want in a man. It only ends in things like he must be Godfearin, caring, humble, romantic, tall, working ...
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Boyooosa(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bleeping!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
donbordexvil:

Rubbish

olila...obakpo..........move on.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by belladonna7: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taking a strOll
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bleep each other or what do you expect us to do?
this type na couple things
going to expensive hotel and club
swim and finger each other
suck the nipple and pencil
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by konny1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
mizkeleke:
Watching movies and talking

Is dat all

But babe u set die shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) / Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.