Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (54677 Views)

What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Chrishandsome(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, do you mean asides having sex....

Well, asides sex, I enjoy watching movies together.....
i luv seing her cry wen i beat her..she looks more adoring.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Alezy(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Just talking, cause i love talking cheesy
is that so?
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
subbieD:
Sucking his dick.
I like u
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by ehisforever24(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2015
SUCKING HER BOOBS.................she even calls suck suck
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Playing video games (NBA 2k15).. On my Xbox 360 cos I'm in love with it... cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Alezy(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2015
kevinberry:
No girlfriend

No love

Am a robot
lolz...smh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by chubbycheek: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2015
everything sweet and nice
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Alezy(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2015
subbieD:
Sucking his .....
jeez...ur just too real.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by talk2cj08(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
Sharing her salary
Onye oshi
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Sike(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2015
kevinberry:
No girlfriend

No love

Am a robot
Sorry ehn?
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Alezy(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2015
kween911:
I like u
in other words you love that too, ryt?
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Chrishandsome(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Enjoy lashing her and then begging her back later.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nickymezor(f): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Seeing a movie n gisting aftawards cool
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by 2dice(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2015
bdchange:

Sorry to ask. Wot will d Single Guys be doin on Dis ur precious LAND?
ooh well
This land is rich with weed and Vaseline..
So we dem singles can either Kush or the needful when Konji strikes
Thank U
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by winzy(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2015
I love playing ps3 with her...she loves football, gta and basketball
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Euckybaby:
how abt being your robot too wink how abt being your robot too

Robot don't mate...

I don't want to be drag into anything called love

Read my signature
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by KelvinC1(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2015
1- Pooing together..
By shearing the TOILET-SEAT..
2- By competing on who can FART..
A.K.A. Messing competition.. #ADOYII
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2015
back then na selfies, early morning when she wakes up, come see natural beauty, here and there na selfies then other times we indulge in cooking while we whisper sweet nonsense to both weself, she's gone we no longer together. I miss her though. ..the pet name I gave her was "dewdrop"the name flood up viral and funny every body begin dy copy back then for school. ...#Memories, I regret no day with thee baby, wia.ever u r may u walk and never stumble ...I crashland biko....
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by NemzySeries(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
i enjoy hot romance winkand pillow fights too smiley
Madam naija pillows no follow ooooo,itz eida to hard dat wen it hits ur face u'll partially go deaf or too soft dat it tears easily undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by justjify(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Talk yours peppluv. Don't give us 6 dots
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Atlantean(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2015
stephenqueen:
I enjoy lashing her
Bad guy.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by NemzySeries(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Wazobia fm
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by justjify(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2015
All them gurls that mentioned gisting,chatting,talking etc. Shey una wan kill una guy with talk ni? Una be broadcaster behind closed doors? Do that with me and the next thing you'll see are my closed eyes.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by NemzySeries(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Wazobia fm.....na u oooooo grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Single! wink
justjify:

Talk yours peppluv. Don't give us 6 dots
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by justjify(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2015
kevinberry:

Robot don't mate...

I don't want to be drag into anything called love

Read my signature

Chai! That's how this guy turned her down. sad
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by justjify(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Single! wink

Naaah! I no fit take am peppy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2015
justjify:

Chai! That's how this guy turned her down. sad

She was only joking
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by justjify(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
kevinberry:

She was only joking

wink I hope you were only joking too
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by anchor3447(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2015
I enjoy peeping at her when she's bathing
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by sule5727: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
i enjoy hot romance winkand pillow fights too smiley
ur own better o
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by bawz012(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
kiss kiss soft kissing kiss kiss
i so much love it! cheesy
u got me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) / Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.