Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Gift (958 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Gift by kkkp: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
My fiancee's birthday is around the corner.I will lyk to know which gift willl she appreciate..I MEAN NOT EXPENSIVE GIFT
Re: Birthday Gift by ammyluv2002(f): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
She abi he?
Re: Birthday Gift by elantraceey(f): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
You should know your fiancee better than anyone of us here undecided
Re: Birthday Gift by kkkp: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
She abi he?
female
Re: Birthday Gift by kkkp: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:
You should know your fiancee better than anyone of us here undecided
in this case..no! Let's assume u are my fiancee wot will u want as a birthday gift?
Re: Birthday Gift by elantraceey(f): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
kkkp:
in this case..no! Let's assume u are my fiancee wot will u want as a birthday gift?

A keyboard grin
Re: Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
i fvckin wonder how fvckin long some morrafvckin fvcktards will keep on being fvckin dumb!

why on earth did you fvckin open diz morrafvckin thread?
Re: Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:
i fvckin wonder how fvckin long some morrafvckin fvcktards will keep on being fvckin dumb!

in other words, the OP is a fvcking fvcktard who fvckingly opens a morrafvcking thread cos he is fvcking dumb? Is that the fvck you are trying to say?

Am I fvckingly speaking your fvcking mind? Fvck...*sips my fvcking orijin* fvck..
Re: Birthday Gift by kkkp: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin
elantraceey:

A keyboard grin
lolzz b serious
Re: Birthday Gift by kkkp: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

. Nincompoop. Are u a female? Mumu
Re: Birthday Gift by kkkp: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
DDeliverer:

in other words, the OP is a fvcking fvcktard who fvckingly opens a morrafvcking thread cos he is fvcking dumb? Is that the fvck you are trying to say?

Am I fvckingly speaking your fvcking mind? Fvck...*sips my fvcking orijin* fvck..
drunk fool. Your opinion is not needed
Re: Birthday Gift by elantraceey(f): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
kkkp:
grin grin lolzz b serious

I am. That's a gift I'll really appreciate.
Re: Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
DDeliverer:

may the gods fvckingly bless you! you fvckin said my fvckin mind and I'm fvckin impressed by that!

one fvckin bottle of orijin for you cool

Re: Birthday Gift by Houseofglam7(f): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
You know her wayyyyyyyy better than us all.

I would appreciate a portrait of me though.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift by kkkp: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:

I am. That's a gift I'll really appreciate.
Wow! Weird though
Re: Birthday Gift by kkkp: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Houseofglam7:
You know her wayyyyyyyy better than us all.

I would appreciate a portrait of me though.
wow! Nyc
Re: Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
kkkp:
My fiancee's birthday is around the corner.I will lyk to know which gift willl she appreciate..I MEAN NOT EXPENSIVE GIFT

A pad will do...for her next period

Or buy her one of these female bathroom slippers
Re: Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
kkkp:
. Nincompoop. Are u a female? Mumu
Lowlife animal! datz wah you fvckin are. . . you fvckin erupted from no fvckin where and you fvckingly created a morrafvckin thread for us over here undecided ?

you are chacma baboon!
Re: Birthday Gift by elantraceey(f): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
kkkp:

Wow! Weird though

Na it is, that's why I said you should know your fiancee, they are some gifts other girls will appreciate but will be so worthless to me .
Re: Birthday Gift by kkkp: 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Na it is, that's why I said you should know your fiancee, they are some gifts other girls will appreciate but will be so worthless to me .
not just a gift..but a surprise gift
Re: Birthday Gift by Tallesty1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
kkkp:
Buy her four panties of different colors and a vibrator.

If she is not happy with the pants then she can go n Bleep herself with the vib.
Re: Birthday Gift by kkkp: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Buy her four panties of different colors and a vibrator.

If she is not happy with the pants then she can go n Bleep herself with the vib.
fiancee o! Not galfiend or a bitch

(1) (Reply)

Ignore Your Relationship, Focus On Yourself! / What Is The Next Thing To Do? / Life Drama (my First Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.