Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report (40401 Views)

Which Country Will Be Africa’s First Great Power? / REPORT: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower / Exclusive: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by eaglechild: 4:35am On Apr 04, 2015
dejavuh0007:

If nigeria does not have a growing economy? Den wetin MTN and DSTV find come our country?
For you not realize that he was being sarcastic shows that you are not very smart.

You simply fell into his hole.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by eaglechild: 4:38am On Apr 04, 2015
dejavuh0007:
I just have one wish for y'all this beefers and and haters from SA or whatever african hell hole u dimwits r from "when u guys b feeling lyk ENUGU God will raise a KANO to put u to shame"
This is a very lame analogy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by OneNaira6: 4:39am On Apr 04, 2015
efilefun:
well i aint expecting any dime from the government, i got my masters and the last time i stepped my foot on nigerian soil... cant remember that.. we all know what is being enjoyed all over the world but the previous administration made us believe its something nigerians have to fast and pray for.. could remember vividly my first week out of the country.. waking up so early to press my cloth just cuz of the stupid mentality instilled in us already... and if you check my previous message i didnt insult you so you should respect yourself and make your point instead of throwing insults around

Your first post implied insult, I replied back with posts that implied insults without insulting you yet you complaining that I'm insulting you. Did I complain on your first post insult.
People should know, when you dish you better know how to take it too.

I'm not going to apologize for being sarcastic. You did it first and I didn't complain.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by dejavuh0007(m): 4:41am On Apr 04, 2015
eaglechild:

This is a very lame analogy.
Aint my problem if u c it as a lame analogy. It only means ur brain is slow @ interpreting some things and IDGAF
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by OneNaira6: 4:41am On Apr 04, 2015
dejavuh0007:

And one thing bro where u frm?

Double post
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by OneNaira6: 4:41am On Apr 04, 2015
dejavuh0007:

And one thing bro where u frm?

My parents are from Asaba
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by dejavuh0007(m): 4:45am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

My parents are from Asaba
Wc means u r a nigerian but from d way I c it guess u r living in d diaspora.. So wc country r u now?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by OneNaira6: 4:47am On Apr 04, 2015
dejavuh0007:

Wc means u r a nigerian but from d way I c it guess u r living in d diaspora.. So wc country r u now?

USA
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by deletrue: 4:55am On Apr 04, 2015
StealthIdeals:
A theory as useless as a degree-holding Nigerian mechanical engineer who always requests the services of road side auto mechanics to sort out his [ordinary] car ignition problems. A population you can't feed at 170million now is what you want to feed in 2040 with absurd population growth rate. You want to become a global world power without military innovations; 100% of our military hardwares are imported. Israel manufactured Iron Dome, USA made Zumwalt-class destroyer (the most technologically advanced warship ever built), Iran has nuclear deterents; point out a Nigeria made commissioned weapon. All you these thesis researchers, with the lies you are sharing, remember there is God ooo.
Thanks very much. Keep doing this. Apc is about increasing their known tempo of propaganda. Let us turn this apc table and tell them the heat and reality.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by deletrue: 4:59am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

I laugh!!

As for the projection, with Buhari as president I don't see that projection ever becoming a reality in the next 4 years. Goodluck to Nigeria cause they sure as hell need it.
SA is going to take over as the highest African economy once again.
That is it. We should disallow very fake projects and projections and confine it to apc propaganda projections. We know them. Apc will only deceive themselves and not others.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by deletrue: 5:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Delusions.
Nigeria cannot be super power with the current type of economic, governmental and socio-political systems and structures that runs in the country.
Lets stop deceiving ourselves.
especially with that dead thing at the head. They can only decieve their members and apc and not others.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by gozmos(m): 5:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Film tricks
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Deprime007: 5:16am On Apr 04, 2015
That is true
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by arsenal33: 5:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Vicotex:
After GEJ don Lay the FOUNDATION FINISH

Foundation of impunity, incompetence, mediocrity and massive corruption

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by 1009ja: 5:23am On Apr 04, 2015
On Wednesday my wife went to the market and bought a bag of Nigerian grown rice. We had some leftover of our last bag before she went to market. It was a 'foreign rice'. Probably from Thailand. She opened our new bag of rice, grown in Abakiliki. After our meal of rice with the best stew, my wife proclaimed.....No more foreign rice in this house. The Abakiliki rice was the better rice. MMy two sons agreed.
PRESIDENT BUHARI PLEASE KEEP ADDING AS YOUR AGRICULTURAL MINISTER.
I didn't know I would accept ONE thing from Jonathan's PDP. But I have.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Reference(m): 5:51am On Apr 04, 2015
StealthIdeals:
A theory as useless as a degree-holding Nigerian mechanical engineer who always requests the services of road side auto mechanics to sort out his [ordinary] car ignition problems. A population you can't feed at 170million now is what you want to feed in 2040 with absurd population growth rate. You want to become a global world power without military innovations; 100% of our military hardwares are imported. Israel manufactured Iron Dome, USA made Zumwalt-class destroyer (the most technologically advanced warship ever built), Iran has nuclear deterents; point out a Nigeria made commissioned weapon. All you these thesis researchers, with the lies you are sharing, remember there is God ooo.

You just can't understand the terminology 'potential' or can you. Tsst.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by lonelydora: 6:04am On Apr 04, 2015
StealthIdeals:

There's an APC called Igirigi, which was commissioned by GEJ. It was made in Nigeria by Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Misogynist2014(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Future is bright.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by tbaba1234: 6:17am On Apr 04, 2015
nortcentrallord:

With all your trurnshi and level of education, you still think like this? Smh. No hope. Who rbased the economy? U right?

Rebasing the economy did not make Nigeria, Africa's biggest economy. It is just a mathematical exercise.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Delusional, baseless and poorly thought out remark made by semi drunkards
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Shubbylee(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

I laugh!!

As for the projection, with Buhari as president I don't see that projection ever becoming a reality in the next 4 years. Goodluck to Nigeria cause they sure as hell need it.

LOOL!! Pained GEJ Fan!! Buhari has not taken over yet and things are already starting to look up, when he takes over, I'm sure u'll be proud of Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 04, 2015
You mean super power like India that cannot feed 60% of it's people ?

Or like the fastest growing economy in Africa with 80% youth unemployment and a dilapidated institutional infrastructure ?

In my opinion, a super power is one which helps it's citizens to become economical secure in a peaceful and secure society without recourse to huge debts and stress that devastate small businesses and families. Such a power will create a peaceful and conducive society where hardwork is matched with opportunity, where fraud is eradicated and where there is equal opportunity for all and education affordable by all.

We also don't want the super power status of America which is always poised to kill, exploit, discriminate , indebt and feed off the misery of millions of hardworking citizens and others world wide.

Furthermore, a super power should be free from religious, tribal or economic classification/discrimination.

Stop listening to the western flattery and let us focus on what matters.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by walterenahoro: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

I laugh!!

when was south africa eva d highest in anytin....and wat do dey want to take over in africa.....u guys no nigeria and egypt are both da boss but u do as if u dont see....slaves of d west....
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by walterenahoro: 6:44am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

I laugh!!

when was south africa eva d highest in anytin....and wat do dey want to take over in africa.....u guys no nigeria and egypt are both da boss but u do as if u dont see....slaves of d west....nigeria shld have left u wen dey almost killed u guys
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Deprime007: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Rome it is said was not built in a day. It will take some time but we re moving there from the kind of mind set we now putting up. God bless our Nigeria
Sweetguy25:
Delusions.
Nigeria cannot be super power with the current type of economic, governmental and socio-political systems and structures that runs in the country.
Lets stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Cheap changes charges challange......

You could have extended it to 20100.

You thought Nigeria is as mere as your family....

GEJ is far better than these negative and unknown change.......
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2015
i smell Gmb haters here. U all need 2 accept reality and flow wit d change Gej wil foever b in d bad book of nigeria jus like abacha nd co nigeria shall b great , change is here.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by walterenahoro: 6:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Vicotex:
After GEJ don Lay the FOUNDATION FINISH
wat foundation.....do u mean d foundation of lies and weaknez.....men i pray and i no buhari wld not build on it
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by 76Naira(m): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

I laugh!!

t is shocking enough to read your personal opinions presented like hard facts but it is mind bugling to see you had that much likes.
Logical reasoning needs to take its place in our schooling curriculum. We need to grow a nation where sentiments as innately human as they are, can be curbed to allow nation-building unsentimental views to key issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) / Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.