Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report (40393 Views)

Which Country Will Be Africa’s First Great Power? / REPORT: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower / Exclusive: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by dejavuh0007(m): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

USA
i
I now see y u r so blunt. Jst bc u liv in d US now u no longer consider ursef a nigerian again...lmao
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Lets hope it happens
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by nortcentrallord(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2015
dejavuh0007:

Apc did something with him? Na APC go vote for am @ d polls or me?

Hahahahaha after much repackaging you bought into the political charade that's why you voted him except if you are scared to say the truth. Ok, did you vote for him in 2011 when he was gonna kill kworpshion with a sword, strength and vigor? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Nigeria has the potential to become not only an African super power country but also a 1st world power nation. I personally did a research on the nation and the enormous wealth the nation has;its phenomenal. Do you know that China as a nation has no natural resources and the state that has least in Nigeria,has 10. The level of wealth hidden in this country is unspeakable. Do you know that right where you are,reading this,there is a 60% chance that if you drill that place,you will find crude oil? Nigeria is that blessed. What about intellectual endowments,manpower,human resources,etc.Nigeria has all it takes to be all God wants it to be!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2015
All I see is some South Africans and Ghanaians hating on this thread. undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Suljosh: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2015
MR. Seun I wish to deactivate my account. I have been trying for the past tree days now to no avail, it keeps telling me wrong deactivation code. I don't wish to be here anymore, its my right.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by cliper230(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

No! economy has no quality, It's just numbers put on paper. See this nigg@ logic, Abeg commot for my face. I no get time for you
I pity u, no wonder u r N1 by their names we shall knw the level of their IQ.. Better read up
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by dejavuh0007(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahaha after much repackaging you bought into the political charade that's why you voted him except if you are scared to say the truth. Ok, did you vote for him in 2011 when he was gonna kill kworpshion with a sword, strength and vigor? grin grin grin
And hw did u knw it was all a political charade
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by maestrodavy(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]...I pray
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by dammieco(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2015
loksman:
your ignorance is mind blowing! shocked shocked shocked

May you live to witness it. Always try to be positive. This is your country
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Common 9ja believe in urself, some foreign institute say we can, we should think of what & how we can individually contribute to achieve the prediction, & not casting aspersions on persons

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nwunuken(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

I laugh!!

As for the projection, with Buhari as president I don't see that projection ever becoming a reality in the next 4 years. Goodluck to Nigeria cause they sure as hell need it.
SA is going to take over as the highest African economy once again.
go treat urself from ur sickness pls
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:

There's an APC called Igirigi, which was commissioned by GEJ. It was made in Nigeria by Nigerians
APC has been in use around the world before they made theirs. Hav you ever heard of that type of weapon before Israel made Iron Dome?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by pazienza(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
dejavuh0007:

And what business of urs is it if nigeria av a goat herder as it leader? I guess u some low life tw^t actually frustrated by d fact that nigeria is changing for d better

Nigeria changed a Phd president for an Illiterate one, a young dynamic president with brain cells still firing in all cylinders for an aging senile one with high probability of having senile dementia, a democrat for a known tyrant/dictator, a liberal for a religious fanatic , and you still think you are changing for the better? Is this delusion or hallucination? *grins*

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Caseless:
you can now bury ur dead head in shame. Buhari is the president-elect of Nigeria. Go and die!
Oga caseless, barkan mu fah grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Filmewell(f): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2015
i see a near future after swearing on of the president - elect. he gets into office looks around to fight corruption .he very little to fight because most of the corruption cases are mere propagandas. he stops the ones he sees but the money he saves is so little to conduct the affairs of aso rock not to talk of Nigeria. that is when we all we see him with a mouth open .not having ideas nor will to improve the economy.and then nigerians will start again with rantings of cluelessnes but then the economy is worse than what it was. oh that is when my hero, my man of the year will have the last laugh .
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Reference:

You just can't understand the terminology 'potential' or can you. Tsst.
I will look for an unabridged dictionary to look up the word in. The one I'm using is that dictionary on whose paper cover is a portrait of a human head.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by dallyemmy: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2015
“Nigeria is the only power with the potential to be globally significant but it does not have a coherent foreign policy and its massive security and governance issues are detracting from this potential,” he says.
South Africa, on the other hand, has made this transition and has many attributes that make it a worthy representative of Africa on the world stage, says Cilliers.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by maxwell530(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

Buhari have ruled before, what did he achieve?
Infact sef, go up north. Tell me what did Buhari do to change the lifestyle up north? Yet he was one of northern leaders that was in Nigeria's politics for a long while. I've looked at his people and seen the amount of change he provided to them. I've heard him speak, not essays written for him but actually him opening his mouth to speak and I can deduct, Buhari is going to be a terrible terrible leader. You can quote me on that anyday. I'm being pessimistic for a reason. If it was someone new, someone without a long history in Nigerian politics like let's say Ribadu, I'll give him a benefit of a doubt.
bro I sight yah,I have always see a quality of a good and great leader in that ribadu guy,but what I observe about nigeria politics is that good men don't gain grounds.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by MduZA: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2015
walterenahoro:
when was south africa eva d highest in anytin....and wat do dey want to take over in africa.....u guys no nigeria and egypt are both da boss but u do as if u dont see....slaves of d west....nigeria shld have left u wen dey almost killed u guys

slaves of the west are those who always run to America and Europe for help whenever they face challenges in their country...very soon you will hear how SA played a role in removing your bad luck Jonathan..
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Okeikpu(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2015
The tribe wt big lips & scratch faces foolishly voted in an alqaida...to destroy wt Ebele Good luck..built....Awo oloshi ⊙︿⊙
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by dejavuh0007(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=pazienza post=32332419]

Nigeria changed a Phd president for an Illiterate one, a young dynamic president with brain cells still firing in all cylinders for an aging senile one with high probability of having senile dementia, a democrat for a known tyrant/dictator, a liberal for a religious fanatic , and you still think you are changing for the better? Is this delusion or hallucination? *grins*[/quot
Lol.. Too much ignorance. U call GEJ dynamic? Pls list the achievements that makes him dynamic?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Masterclass32: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2015
calebo101:
When you wonder why they invite Buhari some fools will think it's to discuss Nigeria's progress cheesy cheesy. Not knowing they have plotted our downfall but President Jonathan was too "clueless" for them to use.

Now they see a dependable ally, a tested and trusted man who does things in reverse. He reversed the Metro-line project 30 years ago and the Jakande housing scheme. Now he is back to reverse the foundations and policies which Jonathan has laid down already.

You wonder why the west have not been happy with Jonathan right from time was because he refused to play ball. They once had a puppet in Obasanjo whom they willingly used to install Sharia in Nigeria (Major cause of Boko Haram) and also claimed Bakassi, giving it to their stooge Cameroon.

Now another MUMU is in power. They have begun inviting him to meetings undecided undecided. The day Nigeria go wise cha...

Your head dey there. Hope we learn soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Masterclass32: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2015
yordha:
And they say GEJ didn't achieve anything. I love GEJ as a person, i believe he has good intention for Nigeria and he did his best, so i wonder why people can't see that. I'll blame his errors on his shallow minded advisers, i think the greatest mistake he made was that he surrounded himself with bunch of corrupt politicians with bad reputation and the fact is "you cant give what you dont have", lets call a spade a spade and put sentiments aside, HE TRIED. Now everyone is shouting change, heading to the unknown, i hope we get the change we desire. So tell me what it feels like "when you did the work and another person takes credit for it"

So so on point.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by feldido(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Vicotex:
After GEJ don Lay the FOUNDATION FINISH

You are so on point, they all forgot the world started commending Nigeria's economy from Goodluck Jonathans Rule. Goodluck meant good for the country and laid the foundations in all sectors for a greater Nigeria despite the security problems and strong oppositions from all those who made his government ungovernable... Nigerians forget so easily so I know when all the dividends of his foundations start showing nothing will be heard about him but others who has been shouting change will rather turn a blind eye and praise GMB for all...

Very hard to please a Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by DesChyko: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

you shall be clueless...indeed..then you shall be ruled be other blacks....simpel...

Amen to that.
And by the virtues of Karma and your Capabilities, you shall be commensurately rewarded in exact proportions in Jesus name. ;-)
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Caseless: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2015
sameer1212:
Oga caseless, barkan mu fah grin
maigida, sai godiya. Cikin murna muke grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Ausra(f): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by dejavuh0007(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2015
feldido:

You are so on point, they all forgot the world started commending Nigeria's economy from Goodluck Jonathans Rule. Goodluck meant good for the country and laid the foundations in all sectors for a greater Nigeria despite the security problems and strong oppositions from all those who made his government ungovernable... Nigerians forget so easily so I know when all the dividends of his foundations start showing nothing will be heard about him but others who has been shouting change will rather turn a blind eye and praise GMB for all...

Very hard to please a Nigerian.
Lol... Can u list d economic foundations he laid down? Economic foundation my foot...d economy of nigeria crumbled at his tenure.. Lemme list some of his biggest failure for u
1. Nation wide strike due to d removal of fuel subsidy.. Before he was president a litre of pretrol was sold @ #65, but when he got there it rose to #150/per litre due to removal of fuel subsidy wc later beat down to #97.. This is a big shame for a country that has crude oil
2. Our currency was at its worst during his tenure.. When last did u check d naira exchange r8 just so u knw 1ceedies equal #52 now
3. Ineffectiveness to battle boko haram I no. Need to long mata on dis one
Dude his woes r fucking endless
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by bxcode(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2015
liveyourlife:
All hail GMB. We are getting there!
For what exactly, someone who hasn't even resumed duty and you people are already hailing him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by digitalembrace(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Well we can all hope but how can you become a SUPER power when you don't even have steady power?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Should we set our priorities right, deploy resources in the right direction, and put round pegs in round holes, we can achieve this in an even shorter period than any projections made.
Absolutely agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) / Shehu Shagari Is Dead. Former President Dies At 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.