Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. (1966 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by falconey(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2015
1. Being late by more than 15 minutes. If you really want to piss her off, try being late by more than 30. She’ll probably walk away.

2. . SHAKING HANDS WITH HER! It’s not a business meeting dude LOL.

3. . Asking too many questions. A date is not an interview. Instead talk about yourself, reveal bits of your personality and flirt rather than just exchange useless information.

Ladies which is the most annoying to you?
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by elantraceey(f): 12:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Sorry but I prefer shaking hands.

As for the first ,I value my time, don't waste it.
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by tosyne2much(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Another ego boasting thread for the ladies

OP, many will start forming.. Just watch
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by kinglekan: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Yipeeee!!! Falconey don create thread oooo.

But u suppose add more content sha.

#Just saying

***** Modified ****

Ok lemme add mine

1) Don't stare at her too much, she isn't an artifact you just picked up.

2) Don't bore her with guys stuff, the expression on her face and her body language should let you know if she is interested.

3) Don't assume she would like dirty talk. Flirt but keep it moderate. You are just getting to know each other.

Chikena!!!

I don try

****RE MODIFIED****

57 shares in how many seconds. Una thank u oo. I bin tink say na packs I yarn b4. grin

1 Like 60 Shares

Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by falconey(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:
Sorry but I prefer shaking hands.

As for the first ,I value my time, don't waste it.

that's too formal, is "hello" "hi" not better?
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by falconey(m): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2015
kinglekan:
Yipeeee!!! Falconey don create thread oooo.

But u suppose add more content sha.

#Just saying

I don't like long post it freak me out.
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2015
#sleeping...

When you have 3 things that will make a girl follow you home on a first date,wake me.
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by elantraceey(f): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

that's too formal, is "hello" "hi" not better?

What does hi or hello have to do with hugging or handshake?
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2015
cry
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by falconey(m): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:

What does hi or hello have to do with hugging or handshake?

Ok now am confused, Hugging on 1st date?
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by falconey(m): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2015
3DCYCLOPS:
#sleeping...

When you have 3 things that will make a girl follow you home on a first date,wake me.

#your sense of humor.

#your swagg and style.

#the amount you spend.

Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by mirexxx(f): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

what's wrong with hugging on a first date??
its part of the greeting. same as hi and hello
NL wetin i no go hear shocked
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by kinglekan: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

I don't like long post it freak me out.

Its not easy sef. Hand go dey pepper person. Plus at the end of the day the number of views and comments would just burst ones bubbles.

grin
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by elantraceey(f): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

oh, I guess I misunderstood you. Well I'm kinda used to handshake .
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by kinglekan: 12:39am On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:

I concur with u hun. A side hug or a "not too firm" hug is very ideal.
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by mizkeleke(f): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Lateness irks me most.
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by mirexxx(f): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2015
kinglekan:

I concur with u hun. A side hug or a "not too firm" hug is very ideal.

if u carry something for mind take hug am na u sabi lol grin grin
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by falconey(m): 12:43am On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:

ok imagine I'm your date I'm nervous cus I don't want to mess things up because today will determine if we will go out more or not.

I am seating waiting for you, you come in walking towards our table for two. What do you expect me to do and what gesture can warrant you hugging me?
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by kinglekan: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
if u carry something for mind take hug am na u sabi lol grin grin

Abi ooo, like d kind hug wey I bin wan gv u dat year naa. *winks*
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by mirexxx(f): 12:47am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

ok imagine I'm your date I'm nervous cus I don't want to mess things up because today will determine if we will go out more or not.

I am seating waiting for you, you come in walking towards our table for two. What do you expect me to do and what gesture can warrant you hugging me?
on reaching the table you must have stood up to greet me na sad
then i'll hug you!
after that we'll seat our arses back on the damn chairs and talk! grin grin grin
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by mirexxx(f): 12:48am On Apr 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Abi ooo, like d kind hug wey I bin wan gv u dat year naa. *winks*
i no forget oo wink

1 Like

Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by falconey(m): 12:50am On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
on reaching the table you must have stood up to greet me na sad
then i'll hug you!
after that we'll seat our arses back on the damn chairs and talk! grin grin grin

Good, that's good this gesture alone shows we will go beyond that moment.

but I haven't experience such before even when I dated older girls(big girls then), dammit it!!!! Those girls chop my money!!!!
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by mirexxx(f): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

Good, that's good this gesture alone shows we will go beyond that moment.

but I haven't experience such before even when I dated older girls(big girls then), dammit it!!!! Those girls chop my money!!!!
ehya sowi cry
God will increase you smiley

1 Like

Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Being late irks me, don't keep me waiting.

Shaking off the hands LOL. what are YOU congratulating me for? OH WELL
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by Euphrosyne(m): 1:11am On Apr 04, 2015
I was expecting an epistle
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by mickreff(m): 2:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:

giving hand does not really mean am congratulating you on something ...
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by kemmeye: 3:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Touching your phone like I don't exist. I definitely would be walking out on you for that.
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by luuvee(m): 3:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Many of you guys here are woman wrapper, this thread was directed to the ladies but d guys just wear d matter like weavon for head make we hear their own opinion naaa
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by falconey(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:

this is class.
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by falconey(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Euphrosyne:
I was expecting an epistle

sorry I love short and simple.
Re: GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. by falconey(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2015
luuvee:
Many of you guys here are woman wrapper, this thread was directed to the ladies but d guys just wear d matter like weavon for head make we hear their own opinion naaa

LOL I invited them.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Bash Women That Talk About Sex? / How I Made A Lady Fall For Me In Few Seconds. / Donald Trump... Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.