Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! (86773 Views)

Etche Of River State Are Not Igbo--igbo Are Landgrabbers / Yoruba And Igbo Are Virtually The Same Language - Just Different Pronunciations / Before You Marry That Igbo Girl,know These Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
So am a foreigner and Oba of Lagos just threatened us... President Benjamin of Isreal must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by ezeagu(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
LAX89:

Why was Ivory Coast and Israel the ONLY countries that helped BIAFRANS during the civil war, even when the whole world assisted and helped Nigerian government, and warned Israel NOT to help Nigeria? Don't forget, Israel was ONLY 19 years old then, and were still fragile, but they risked everything to help the IGBOs.

France also helped, it has little to do with Igbo people being 'Jews'.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ishilove:

Majority of those commenting did not even read the op. That's why the blackman isn't progressing. They don't like reading. The post provokes deep thinking and research.

The evidences presented here need further investigation.
The people commenting are only doing so out of deep seated resentment. I wish they can read and compare what scientist and historian have written about speakers of Niger congo languages and the spread of the E haplogroup. No one is claming Jew in 2015,but our common heritage cannot be neglected.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by jomoh: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Honestly!!! I'm just tired of these ibos.

Who did this to them? O ti koja normal.

So now these deluded lot want to claim ties to Isreal? Smh!!

They are the worst tribe in Nigeria.

You see why Kabiyesi had to speak out?? Few years from now, they will be laying claims to Lagos as their state of origin and their ancestral home. Awon oloshi grin

Broda I don care where they claim to Originate from just help me tell them. Lagos is not Israel.

Because "ti eru ba pe ni Ile oma ma bawon se epe alajobi"

I don't even know how to translate that for them.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by jomoh: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mortiple:
Sorry to tell you that you labored so hard to convince me but could not.

Well I am a full blooded Igbo man, not a JEW MAN. undecided

LWKM

Bro you be Jew and tell your brothers, Lagos is not Isreal.

Just Kidding ooo. JK ooo
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by MrPresident1: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
angry
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by LAX89(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Honestly!!! I'm just tired of these ibos.

Who did this to them? O ti koja normal.

So now these deluded lot want to claim ties to Isreal? Smh!!

They are the worst tribe in Nigeria.

You see why Kabiyesi had to speak out?? Few years from now, they will be laying claims to Lagos as their state of origin and their ancestral home. Awon oloshi grin

I understand your hatred and Jealousy. Igbo's are the most INDEPENDENTLY successful tribe in AFRICA. Even when awolowo tried to kill their spirits during and after the civil war by giving them only 20pounds, regardless of the millions they had in Nigerian banks before the war, ten years later they own half of Lagos, today, they own over 60% of Abuja. While other tribes remain lazy and in squalor. You put an IGBO man in the desert without water, within a short time, he/she will find ways to turn it into paradise, and monetize the sand, while a Yoruba man becomes alaye, and looks for egunje, and the hausa man becomes almajiri.

5 Likes

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by tsdarkside(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mortiple:

wow...you igbos are very dense...the white-devils are stealing your blessings,and you are here pissing the ones off,that gave you refugee...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU IGBOS...!!!!

HOW MANY MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED...
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Atigba: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rubbish

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Malawian(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheBlue5:

Exactly! Not all Igbo are Hebrews, but definitely those from Anambra state are since that is were Eri built the throne for his father Gad, and that is where Eri settled down in.
but according to the lore, eri came with his brothers arodi, areli and co and first settled at nri, before the rest had to move away due to popolation explotion. eri decendants can mostly be found in anambra, arodi decendants can mostly be found in imo. i suspect that is the reason behind the anambra - imo rivalry. arodi might be the military arm, but eri is still older. grin grin

so ndi imo, we and una no be mate o. tongue tongue
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Collynzo9: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mortiple:

You spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheBlue5:
I was reading the CNN news article, that the Igbo could be the lost tribe of Gad.

Wait, wait, 'Could be' you mean they are!?"

Now one of the reporters says that "they lack evidence". Well let me show you evidence!

Argument#1: "The Igbo people started calling themselves Jews in the 18th century, so it's a new theory that they cannot be Jews!"

Well, bible scholars started calling Jesus a Jew in the 18th century as well. In fact the word 'jew' started in the 18th century. Does that mean that Jesus & the Jews in Israel are not Jews? Absolutely Not! In fact the Igbo people use to call themselves Hebrews and not Jews before the 'white' people came, even the slave owners did. The slave owners had a sign they put up that said "Fine...the Heeboes"

Argument# 2: "The Igbo name for 'Eri' does not sound like the Hebrew name for 'Eri'"

Umm haha you do know that the Igbo language and hebrew language are two different languages right? Of course they're not going to sound the same!

Argument#3: "they lack evidence"

HMM

• Evidence # 1:

"Paleo-Hebrew Script has been found in various places in the Igbo Territories of Nigeria."

Paleo-hebrew is Ancient Hebrew language if the Igbo people are not Israelites then how did they get their hands on Paleo-Hebrew Script?

Not convincing? Here is more!

Evidence #2:

"Drawings like unto the Mogen David, Star of David have been found in various places of Igboland prior to missionary arrival to Nigeria."

If the Igbo are not Israelites then how did they get not one but MANY stars of David in their hands?

Still need some more?

Evidence #3:

“One scholar who visited Iboland, saw a swastika there and questioned how the Ebos/Hebrews could have this symbol and be Jewish. Sar Amariel answered the question stating, ‘This is an ancient Hebrew symbol that represents the sun…’”
Document: Tabernacle Congregation Prayer Yeshiva to HRM A.E. Chukwuemeka-Eri (Ezerora 34th and KAK Ji Ofor Igbo) King of the Igbos

And indeed swastikas have been found on the reliefs of ancient synagogues in Israel. No wonder the Nazis adopted this symbol to imply they were like the sun and greater that the Star of David."

Need EVEN MORE EVIDENCE?!?!

Evidence #4 (my favorite):

The Stone Throne at Obu-Gad with the Paleo-Hebrew Inscription at the foot of the throne as well as the onyx stone. It is interesting to note that the stone representing Gad (as well as the other Tribes) in the Priestly shoulder stones was made of onyx, which is black (Ex. 39:6-7). In December 1997 a onyx stone found at the palace of Obu-Gad, the traditional site where Gad’s son Eri settled was found an onyx stone that bore the Paleo-Hebrew inscription “GAD” upon it which the King Solomon Sephardic Federation confirmed the authenticity of the inscription.

This stone throne is reminiscent of Gad’s memorial altar in Joshua chapter 22 in which they did not sacrifice upon but …

In time to come your children might speak unto our children, saying, What have ye to do with the Lord God of Israel? For the Lord hath made Jordan a border between us and you, ye children of Reuben and children of Gad; ye have no part in the Lord: so shall your children make our children cease from fearing the Lord. Therefore we said, Let us now prepare to build us an altar, not for burnt offering, nor for sacrifice: But that it may be a witness between us, and you, and our generations after us, that we might do the service of the Lord before him with our burnt offerings, and with our sacrifices, and with our peace offerings; that your children may not say to our children in time to come, Ye have no part in the Lord. Therefore said we, that it shall be, when they should so say to us or to our generations in time to come, that we may say again, Behold the pattern of the altar of the Lord, which our fathers made, not for burnt offerings, nor for sacrifices; but it is a witness between us and you. – Josh. 22:24b-28

Conclusion: The fact that the word 'Gad' was written in PALEO-HEBREW and not any other language must mean one thing: The biblical Gad and the Igbo 'Gad' are the same people, because this would mean that the word 'Gad' on the onyx stone has the same meaning of the biblical Gad which means "A troop" since both are written in Hebrew.

Now tell me if the Igbo people are not Israelites then how did they get the Paleo-Hebrew script, the Gad onyx stone, and the stars of David!?!?

Need more evidence? Hmm can I slap you? Anyways Here!

Evidence #5:

In 1917 the British discovered, about 500 feet below the soil on the palace grounds a solid bronze Star of David indicating the Igbo people may have migrated from the ancient city of David. To commemorate this event, Nigerian kobo coins were minted with a Star of David on it.

Hmm if the Igbo are not Israelites then why do the Nigerian kobo coins have the Star of David on them?!?!

Evidence #6:

Between 1938-1959 Archeologists led by Thurston Shaw at an Igbo-Ukwu excavation near Oaeri town unearthed what is believed to be a mask portraying an Igbo face.
Also unearthed were bronze items, pots, bowls, etc., including a pot believed to be used in the coronation of Igbo Kings. Also found were bronze intricate beads that reflected wealth and artistic skill as well as attests to international trade by ancient Igbos. Some archeological dating tests suggest Igbos have occupied Nigeria as early as 3,000 BCE. Radio carbon dating of the objects suggests that Igbos occupied Nigeria before 800 CE. Much of the items found in this excavation seem to have a modified Egyptian design and or influence which would make since seeing as the first Igbo are said to have come from Egypt in the Pre-Exodus-Exodus.

Hmm! Who else came from Egypt other then the Igbo people? Oh yeah! The Israelites! And also apparently the Igbo people were not always in Nigeria since carbon dating says other wise! So, this would debunk the theory that the Igbo were always in Nigeria. Oh and here is another Argument: "The Igbo are a pre-adaminic race"

If you believe that then I suggest that you at least rip off a bunch of pages from your bible mostly from the book of genesis. No one! I mean No one is pre-ADAM God destroyed EVERYTHING and EVERYONE except for Noah and his family and the animals Noah saved! Last time I check Igbo people are humans! And all mordern day humans came from Noah! And Noah came from Adam, there is no such thing as a 'pre-Adam', Adam was the first man, the first human, Eve was the first woman, the SECOND human.

Credits go to www.hebrewigbo.com

this is ridiculous. i guess they emigrated via river niger.

Evidence that Fulani came from arab is very obvious with the way they look. DOES IGBO MAN LOOK LIKE A MIDDLE-EASTERN?
i see no difference between igbo man and a ugandan... e.g Idi Amin Da-da

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by LAX89(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
jomoh:

LWKM

Bro you be Jew and tell your brothers, Lagos is not Isreal.

Just Kidding ooo. JK ooo

Lagos is a land for ANYONE that has money to buy land! All these alaye and omo n'oba touts that lay claim to Lagos, how much land/property do they own in Lagos? How much tax do they pay to run Lagos state government? They live in the 18th century, while life passes them by. The Igbo man came to Lagos, Saw and Conquered! Now they own more than half of Lagos, which is why they can win Federal elections in Lagos. The so-called Lagosians are now working as houseboy, gateman, driver, sales girl/boy, cleaner, cook etc. for the Igbo man, so maybe the Yoruba's should get on their collective knees and thank/worship the Igbos.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by tammie24: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Them don start again ooo
Lost tribe ko
Found mugu ni
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by urNIGHTMARE: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mortiple:

Omo Yoruba
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
I don't like and apperciate the tribalistic undertone in this thread. I've observed that whenever the black man wants to trace his lineage and heritage,white people would castigate him. In the same vein, whenever the Igbos try to do so,other groups make shady and rubbish remarks!
All sorts of people in the world trace their source of origin,why is this an evil thing to do in Nigeria. That's why white people will keep dominating the world!

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by LAX89(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
ezeagu:

France also helped, it has little to do with Igbo people being 'Jews'.

Btw, I'm not in anyway propagating any affinity between Igbos and Jews, I could care less. But I'm a student of history, so I'll let science/ archaeologists determine what the facts are. And, France did NOT help in a selfless proactive sense. France was looking for more supportive colonies in West Africa, and they still do now. If they had seriously and proactively helped Biafra, Nigeria would've had a different Map today. Don't forget, France had substantial global power and dominance at the time. France supported the idea of an independent Biafra that was sympathetic to their world view at the time, and they hoped it would work, but they never directly and forcefully assisted Biafra, they ideologically assisted through Ivory Coast, hence Ojukwu ended up in Ivory Coast.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by midasbliss(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Smh!
Now The Fight Is Btw The Igbos Nd Yorubas!
Does Nigeria Still Exist Self?
Hain!
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by soldierdollar(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

You are very stuupid to add Yoruba people into your madness.
Shameless dogs like you should be packaged and sent to Israel to fight for his father land..as that is what you believe by faith

Eewww! God when will you remove hatred from our hearts ?
When shall Igbos and Yoruba dine without suspicion ?
When shall we see ourselves as friends not enemies.

In south Africa, whites discriminate against blacks .
In Nigeria, blacks discriminate against blacks .
This hatred has no substance

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by lawrenceunaa: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yoruba ur envy will do u no good, are u tell me my origin or the other way round.No matter what we are still better than the descendant of he that fell from the sky with a chain grin pls we did he get the chain from or is he the lucifer that was sent down to earth.
Evidence that yorubas are descendants of LUCIFER
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheBlue5:
-Mortiple

I don't think that all Hebrew are Jews there is like 40 million Igbo not all of them can be hebrew I think only those that are from Anambra state are Hebrews, because Eri did not father the Igbo people he mixed in with them and settled in AnAmbra state.

Let me tell you that all Igbo migrated from Anambra,all Igbos speak Igbo language,we scattered around the Anambra even to Bayelsa. I am from UMUOLA in ABA area of ABIA state,but my ancestoral home is NNewi, OLA leave nnewi with his brother and settled in abia state ABa and his brother settled in P.H,so you have UMUOLA in ABA and UMUOLA in P.H in River state until they change the name to RUMUOLA for political reasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by holyokoto(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheBlue5:
I was reading the CNN news article, that the Igbo could be the lost tribe of Gad.

Now one of the reporters says that "they lack evidence". Well let me show you evidence!

Argument#1: "The Igbo people started calling themselves Jews in the 18th century, so it's a new theory that they cannot be Jews!"

Well, bible scholars started calling Jesus a Jew in the 18th century as well. In fact the word 'jew' started in the 18th century. Does that mean that Jesus & the Jews in Israel are not Jews? Absolutely Not! In fact the Igbo people use to call themselves Hebrews and not Jews before the 'white' people came, even the slave owners did. The slave owners had a sign they put up that said "Fine...the Heeboes"

Argument# 2: "The Igbo name for 'Eri' does not sound like the Hebrew name for 'Eri'"

Umm haha you do know that the Igbo language and hebrew language are two different languages right? Of course they're not going to sound the same!

HMM

• Evidence # 1:

"Paleo-Hebrew Script has been found in various places in the Igbo Territories of Nigeria."

Paleo-hebrew is Ancient Hebrew language if the Igbo people are not Israelites then how did they get their hands on Paleo-Hebrew Script?

Evidence #2:

"Drawings like unto the Mogen David, Star of David have been found in various places of Igboland prior to missionary arrival to Nigeria."

If the Igbo are not Israelites then how did they get not one but MANY stars of David in their hands?

Still need some more?

Evidence #3:

“One scholar who visited Iboland, saw a swastika there and questioned how the Ebos/Hebrews could have this symbol and be Jewish. Sar Amariel answered the question stating, ‘This is an ancient Hebrew symbol that represents the sun…’”
Document: Tabernacle Congregation Prayer Yeshiva to HRM A.E. Chukwuemeka-Eri (Ezerora 34th and KAK Ji Ofor Igbo) King of the Igbos

And indeed swastikas have been found on the reliefs of ancient synagogues in Israel. No wonder the Nazis adopted this symbol to imply they were like the sun and greater that the Star of David."

The Stone Throne at Obu-Gad with the Paleo-Hebrew Inscription at the foot of the throne as well as the onyx stone. It is interesting to note that the stone representing Gad (as well as the other Tribes) in the Priestly shoulder stones was made of onyx, which is black (Ex. 39:6-7). In December 1997 a onyx stone found at the palace of Obu-Gad, the traditional site where Gad’s son Eri settled was found an onyx stone that bore the Paleo-Hebrew inscription “GAD” upon it which the King Solomon Sephardic Federation confirmed the authenticity of the inscription.

This stone throne is reminiscent of Gad’s memorial altar in Joshua chapter 22 in which they did not sacrifice upon but …

In time to come your children might speak unto our children, saying, What have ye to do with the Lord God of Israel? For the Lord hath made Jordan a border between us and you, ye children of Reuben and children of Gad; ye have no part in the Lord: so shall your children make our children cease from fearing the Lord. Therefore we said, Let us now prepare to build us an altar, not for burnt offering, nor for sacrifice: But that it may be a witness between us, and you, and our generations after us, that we might do the service of the Lord before him with our burnt offerings, and with our sacrifices, and with our peace offerings; that your children may not say to our children in time to come, Ye have no part in the Lord. Therefore said we, that it shall be, when they should so say to us or to our generations in time to come, that we may say again, Behold the pattern of the altar of the Lord, which our fathers made, not for burnt offerings, nor for sacrifices; but it is a witness between us and you. – Josh. 22:24b-28

Conclusion: The fact that the word 'Gad' was written in PALEO-HEBREW and not any other language must mean one thing: The biblical Gad and the Igbo 'Gad' are the same people, because this would mean that the word 'Gad' on the onyx stone has the same meaning of the biblical Gad which means "A troop" since both are written in Hebrew.

Now tell me if the Igbo people are not Israelites then how did they get the Paleo-Hebrew script, the Gad onyx stone, and the stars of David!?!?

Evidence #5:

In 1917 the British discovered, about 500 feet below the soil on the palace grounds a solid bronze Star of David indicating the Igbo people may have migrated from the ancient city of David. To commemorate this event, Nigerian kobo coins were minted with a Star of David on it.

Hmm if the Igbo are not Israelites then why do the Nigerian kobo coins have the Star of David on them?!?!

Evidence #6:

Between 1938-1959 Archeologists led by Thurston Shaw at an Igbo-Ukwu excavation near Oaeri town unearthed what is believed to be a mask portraying an Igbo face.
Also unearthed were bronze items, pots, bowls, etc., including a pot believed to be used in the coronation of Igbo Kings. Also found were bronze intricate beads that reflected wealth and artistic skill as well as attests to international trade by ancient Igbos. Some archeological dating tests suggest Igbos have occupied Nigeria as early as 3,000 BCE. Radio carbon dating of the objects suggests that Igbos occupied Nigeria before 800 CE. Much of the items found in this excavation seem to have a modified Egyptian design and or influence which would make since seeing as the first Igbo are said to have come from Egypt in the Pre-Exodus-Exodus.

Hmm! Who else came from Egypt other then the Igbo people? Oh yeah! The Israelites! And also apparently the Igbo people were not always in Nigeria since carbon dating says other wise! So, this would debunk the theory that the Igbo were always in Nigeria. Oh and here is another Argument: "The Igbo are a pre-adaminic race"

If you believe that then I suggest that you at least rip off a bunch of pages from your bible mostly from the book of genesis. No one! I mean No one is pre-ADAM God destroyed EVERYTHING and EVERYONE except for Noah and his family and the animals Noah saved! Last time I check Igbo people are humans! And all mordern day humans came from Noah! And Noah came from Adam, there is no such thing as a 'pre-Adam', Adam was the first man, the first human, Eve was the first woman, the SECOND human.

You lack knowledge of classical Hebrew middle near east ranging from the 12th centuries BC. How can one man gave birth to twelve sons with immediate 12 different languages. That's where you Igbos missed forcing your selves to a spoken language of Israel which never exist. The last time it was Ephraim, now is Gad. These might completely be 12 clans or 12 families, not spoken languages. Emperor Shalmanesser IV in the 6th centuries BC destroyed the northen kingdom hence ten tribes were lost. Today no Jew can trace their origin to any conjectural "tribe of Israel" because it was never a spoken language. And the Igbos never maintain any type of script as common with the Hebrew, even their races. Igbos are Africans that's all, no pointless proof. Igbos outnumbered the Hebrews by two Today so how come the evolved from the Hebrews
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by tsdarkside(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

this is ridiculous. i guess they emigrated via river niger.

Evidence that Fulani came from arab is very obvious with the way they look. DOES IGBO MAN LOOK LIKE A MIDDLE-EASTERN?
i see no difference between igbo man and a ugandan... e.g Idi Amin Da-da

the MIDDLE-EASTERN are your children...because you liked to sleep with white-females than your beautiful hebrew woman...even till today you are still doing it...nawa for you igbos...
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by mulattoclaro(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheBlue5:

HMM

• Evidence # 1:

Evidence #2:

Still need some more?

Evidence #3:

Evidence #5:

Evidence #6:

the jews are nothing but murderers, land grabbers and human rights violators. They should return back the lands the stole from the people of Palestine. They should stop imprisoning young palestinian children and stop shelling them. Netanyahu has no dignity. Hamas is not a terrorist group but rather a freedom fighting group fighting for the liberation of Palestine. Israel show be ashamed of using sophisticated weapons against a country that has no standing army. The jews are not God's people the way they are portrayed but rather they are thieves, murderers and land grabbers. No matter what happens today on palestinian soil, freedom will be yours soon. In the end Palestine will be free. Telling Hamas or the people of Palestine not to fight is like telling a woman who has been raped not to fight against her rapist(s). Nobody talks about the genocide currently happening on palestinian soil but rather the world sees nothing and says nothing about it.

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by urNIGHTMARE: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
tammie24:
Them don start again ooo
Lost tribe ko
Found mugu ni
My question to you envious tribe is, what if Igbos are truly the lost tribe of Isreal. If I were in ur shoes I would employ common critical or rational thinking. Some of you call your miserable selves "christians", you are no strangers to what God says in the Bible concerning people who hate his chosen people. He says that he that blesses you I will bless, but he that curses you I WILL CURSE.That was and still remains the promise God made to Jacob(Israel). I'm not here to claim Jews or whatever, but my question remains WHAT IF IGBOS ARE TRULY JEWS ? That means you people have already secured for yourselves not only curses from God here on earth but various department in hell fire, including your oba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by luckydube007: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Am an igbo boy not a Jew. Abeg
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by manceleco: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mortiple:

,,,,guy,, you are a f**kin JEW MAN
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Luckygurl(f): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Am an Igbo first, Anambraman second and Okijaman but am no fucking Jew, I detest anti-semanticism but am no Jew

Ever visited the famous okija shrine?
#justasking
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by plaetton: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vomiting!

When will these self-deprecating morons stop this nauseating insult on the Igbo people of Nigeria?

The last time I checked, Igbo people are bona fide Negroids, in the truest sense of the world.

Anyone, even a slightly educated slowpoke, should by now understand that a non-negroid DNA cannot, could not, and did not ever mutate to a Negroid DNA.

A 100% Negroid person or race, such as the Igbo s or any other Negroid Race in Africa, did not, and could not ever have been genetic spin-offs from a Non-Negroid race.

Folks, This is simple biology that any and every secondary school graduate should already know.

Pls pls folks, it's time to cease and desist from this grossly ignorant, grossly nauseating, and grossly self-deprecating assault on our sense of identity.

These useless mindfxxks we call religions, from the middle east, have really done irrepairable fxckjobs on us.

Which right thinking Africans wants the middle fxxking east as his place of origin.?

Human life started in Africa, you badly educated morons.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by urNIGHTMARE: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
[/quote][quote author=Fulaman198 post=32329501]Netanyahu doesn't like blacks. Look at the way he treats Ethiopian Jews. You are welcome to try it though. Kudos to the Igbos who don't see themselves as Jews.
Mr man, its not about what Netanyahu or whoever think about the Jews who are spread around the world because of their disobedient as stated in the Bible, rather it is about what God says about them and how he is going to gather them[img][/img] smiley smiley together around the world when the time comes. Netanyahu is nothing but mere mortal, when the ruler whom God will use to fulfil this prophecy as written in the book of Isaiah comes or becomes the president of Israel, then God will use him to fulfil this prophecy. And remember the bible says that heaven and earth will pass away but not a single word from the mouth of the Lord God Almighty will not be fulfilled. What you say could damn you for eternity, be wise. My question still remains, what if Igbos are Jews ?
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Speakdatruth: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
no wonder oba akiolu want 2 throw dem inside lagoon #sillyarticle

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
plaetton:
Vomiting!

When will these self-deprecating morons stop this nauseating insult on the Igbo people of Nigeria?

The last time I checked, Igbo people are bona fide Negroids, in the truest sense of the world.

Anyone, even a slightly educated slowpoke, should by now understand that a non-negroid DNA cannot, could not, and did not ever mutate to a Negroid DNA.

A 100% Negroid person or race, such as the Igbo s or any other Negroid Race in Africa, did not, and could not ever have been genetic spin-offs from a Non-Negroid race.

Folks, This is simple biology that any and every secondary school graduate should already know.

Pls pls folks, it's time to cease and desist from this grossly ignorant, grossly nauseating, and grossly self-deprecating assault on our sense of identity.

These useless mindfxxks we call religions, from the middle east, have really done irrepairable fxckjobs on us.

Which right thinking Africans wants the middle fxxking east as his place of origin.?

Human life started in Africa, you badly educated morons.
Can you explain what a non negriod dna is? How do we identify them? Are you are aware that blacks in india and australia are negriod but have non negriod dna?
I guess you are Yoruba. But y'all seem to forget that ancestors of Yoruba and Igbos branched out of the same dna. As you curse Igbos,you are only cursing your ancestors and source of origin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.