Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! (86723 Views)

Etche Of River State Are Not Igbo--igbo Are Landgrabbers / Yoruba And Igbo Are Virtually The Same Language - Just Different Pronunciations / Before You Marry That Igbo Girl,know These Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by phreakabit(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Not this BS again?! We are IGBO and thats it! Being Jew has no added benefit. Its shameful how some of you are going overboard to prove this humongous hoax of a theory.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I love how am teaching Y'all. Why not cool down and study the Eurasian gene in Fulani and by extention in Yoruba. The Eurasian stuff was also found in Mandeka. Y'all should stop quoting me out of ignorance.

And how many fulani living in West Africa have had direct contact with Eurasia? Fulaman - a very cultural fulani man would disagree with you heavily
all those messed up sites u get this from are certainly playing you
Be very careful, African history is beautiful on its own, this ur inferiority complex is irritating
all this internet links u see need to be heavily scrutinised
That's how they try to caucasianise fulani and the Mali empire

A Negro people like Yoruba and Mandika cannot have a non-Negro gene type. It's simple biology
Our genetical make up cannot be found from Eurasia rather Eurasians would look to us Negro for the origin of their genes
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by ezeagu(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
LAX89:

Btw, I'm not in anyway propagating any affinity between Igbos and Jews, I could care less. But I'm a student of history, so I'll let science/ archaeologists determine what the facts are. And, France did NOT help in a selfless proactive sense. France was looking for more supportive colonies in West Africa, and they still do now. If they had seriously and proactively helped Biafra, Nigeria would've had a different Map today. Don't forget, France had substantial global power and dominance at the time. France supported the idea of an independent Biafra that was sympathetic to their world view at the time, and they hoped it would work, but they never directly and forcefully assisted Biafra, they ideologically assisted through Ivory Coast, hence Ojukwu ended up in Ivory Coast.

France sent Doctors without Borders, and I believe many of the priests that were in the camps were French. They helped. I already know much of what you wrote.

However to imply Israel was selflessly helping Biafra is also incorrect. The Egyptian government was helping the Nigerians so it may have been seen as another frontier or proxy battle between the Jews and the Egyptians. Furthermore, the rhetoric about how the Igbo people being slaughtered and hence treated like the 'Jews of Africa' lead to Israel's sympathy, especially against a largely Islamic state, and coming from genocide 20 years prior. It is this help that has lead to a lot of fanatical support of Israel by a few Igbo people, while the Israeli's themselves don't really much care. Oil was also recently discovered in Biafra. The so called emissaries from Israel who come to investigate 'Igbo Jews' are more than likely coming to inspect prime territory and resources that they can cut into in this easily exploited continent. It would work almost completely in Israel's favour and Israel's favour alone for the Igbo people to believe them their fathers and convert to Judaism, that would be the soft power they need to secure a richly resourced piece of Africa, just like other major religions had tactically done, hence the missionaries. If this is not the case, again, why is there no question as to whether Israel descended from Igboland instead? Why is that out of the question?

There you have it.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Tushborn: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
if u ar frm israel or not what does it benefit u guyz lost tribe non sense
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I don't like and apperciate the tribalistic undertone in this thread. I've observed that whenever the black man wants to trace his lineage and heritage,white people would castigate him. In the same vein, whenever the Igbos try to do so,other groups make shady and rubbish remarks!
All sorts of people in the world trace their source of origin,why is this an evil thing to do in Nigeria. That's why white people will keep dominating the world!

You seek your origin in the wrong place
What happened to going to your village and seeking knowledge from elders?

you look to Hebrews and u say you are studying Igbo history..
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
LAX89:

Btw, I'm not in anyway propagating any affinity between Igbos and Jews, I could care less. But I'm a student of history, so I'll let science/ archaeologists determine what the facts are. And, France did NOT help in a selfless proactive sense. France was looking for more supportive colonies in West Africa, and they still do now. If they had seriously and proactively helped Biafra, Nigeria would've had a different Map today. Don't forget, France had substantial global power and dominance at the time. France supported the idea of an independent Biafra that was sympathetic to their world view at the time, and they hoped it would work, but they never directly and forcefully assisted Biafra, they ideologically assisted through Ivory Coast, hence Ojukwu ended up in Ivory Coast.

didnt u post that Israel supporting Biafra suggests a connection??
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
A Shabbat service is underway at the Ghihon
Hebrew Research synagogue in the Jikwoyi
suburb of Nigeria's federal capital territory.
Fourteen year-old Kadmiel Izungu Abor heads
there with his family. They walk alongside stray
goats on a road covered in red dust and
potholes, lined with open sewage. They are
nearly 20 kilometers away from the modern
multi-story office buildings and sprawling
mansions in Nigeria's capital city of Abuja.
About 50 people gather in the synagogue. They
pray from the Siddur, they read from the Torah
and as they chant, Abor's mellow alto begins to
rise.
In a country of 162 million people tensions
often lead to violent uprisings between
Christians and Muslims and being part of the
religious minority can be an issue. But Abor
wears his kippah and his identity with pride.
"I am a Jewish Igbo," he says.
The Igbo are one of Nigeria's largest ethnic
groups with population estimates ranging from
20 to 50 million. Abor is convinced that the
Igbo's ancestors were Jews.
"The son of Yaakov, Jacob, [was] Gad and I
learned that he was among those people who
went out of Israel to exile," Abor says. "So from
there he had a son called Eri and a son gave
birth to a son called Aguleri and that's how the
Igbo race began."
From generation to generation, some Igbo have
passed down various versions of a migration
story framed around Jacob, a patriarch of
Judaism. A popular version of the narrative
holds that Gad, the seventh son of Jacob, had
three sons who settled in present-day
southeastern Nigeria, which is predominantly
inhabited by the Igbo. Those sons, Eri, Arodi
and Areli (as mentioned in the book of
Genesis), are said to have fathered clans,
established kingdoms and founded towns still in
existence in southeastern Nigeria today,
including Owerri, Umuleri, Arochukwu and
Aguleri.
Read More: The forgotten story of Zambia's
Jewish settlers
Eze A.E. Chukwuemeka Eri, the king of a
community in Aguleri, claims he presides over
the throne of Gad's son, Eri.
Wearing a white shirt with the Star of David
stitched on the front, King Eri points to a
calendar on the wall of his palace that lists the
names of his 33 predecessors. He has no
doubts that Eri is his ancestor. He has even
acquired land to establish an educational
center for the study of Jewish culture.
"Israelites and Igbos are brothers," he says with
a broad smile.
King Eri, like many, claims that the Igbo are the
Jews of West Africa. They believe they are
descendants of at least one of Israel's lost
tribes. In the eighth century B.C. the Assyrians
invaded Israel's northern kingdom forcing 10
tribes into exile. Historians say it is not unlikely
that these tribes migrated westward to Africa.
Throughout history, large populations of
dispersed Jews also became "lost" through
forced conversions and cultural assimilation.
"There is evidence that is scientific that the
Igbos descended from the people that evolved
in Israel," says Remy Ilona. He began
investigating the stories from his youth more
than a decade ago.
"When I grew up I heard, like virtually every
Igbo here, that the Igbo people came from
Israel," the Abuja-based lawyer says. His field
work in Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Mali led him
to conclude that Igbo and Jewish culture are
not just similar, but "identical."
In his latest book, Ilona draws parallels
between Igbo rituals and customs and those
practiced by Jews. Shared traditional practices
include circumcising male children eight days
after birth, refraining from eating "unclean" or
tabooed foods, mourning the dead for seven
days, celebrating the New Moon and conducting
wedding ceremonies under a canopy. Some
historians have noted that the Igbo were
practicing these customs before their exposure
to the Bible and missionaries.
Daniel Lis, from the Institute for Jewish Studies,
University of Basel, Switzerland, is one of the
foremost researchers on Jewish identification
among the Igbo. He says there has been a clear
continuity of Jewish identity among the Igbo.
"It's not just something that happened
yesterday," he says.
The Swiss-Israeli anthropologist says that Igbo-
Jewish identity can be traced back to the 18th
century. Cross-cultural comparisons have been
documented by people ranging from George
Thomas Basden, the influential Anglican
missionary and ethnographer who proposed
that the word "Igbo" evolved as a corruption of
the word "Hebrew," to Olaudah Equiano, a
freed Igbo slave living in 18th century British
society.
The oral stories and historic notations of
cultural resemblances between the Igbo and
the Jews have proven compelling enough to
lure a diverse array of people to southeastern
Nigeria.

Michael Freund, an American Jew based in
Israel, is planning his first trip to Nigeria to get
a first-hand look at the culture of the Igbo.
"I've read about them but of course there is
nothing like actually hearing the stories of the
people themselves," he says.
Discovering "lost" Jewish communities around
the world is what Freund does.
He is the founder and chairman of the
independent non-profit organization Shavei
Israel. According to its media spokesperson Arik
Puder, Shavei Israel is the only organization in
Israel that focuses on finding descendants of
the legendary lost tribes.
He says the Israeli government does not
recognize ethnic communities in various
countries claiming to be descendants of lost
tribes.
"They cannot prove that they have a Jewish
grandfather or grandmother," Puder says. "But
they do have an interesting story."
Freund says he has received numerous letters
and emails from Nigerians trying to connect to
Israel. But with a rising number of groups
around the world attempting to link their
ancestry to the ancient Israelites, he is aware
that some of those claims are "wishful
thinking." He hopes that the future will yield
strong genetic evidence to help the search for
the lost tribes.
"As DNA technology improves there will be a
growing stock of scientific evidence which can
perhaps buttress the claims of an Israeli
ancestry," he says.
A 2012 documentary called "Re-Emerging: The
Jews of Nigeria" featured the country's Jewish
community.
The film featured Rabbi Howard Gorin. He
retired from the congressional rabbinate in
2012 after 32 years as the spiritual leader of a
Jewish congregation in the U.S. state of
Maryland. Gorin has played a significant role in
the rise of Judaism in Nigeria since his first trip
to the country in 2004.
"I embrace them and support them as brothers
and sisters," he says. He ships books on
Judaism to synagogues in Nigeria...
source: www.cnn.com/2013/02/01/world/africa/nigeria-jews-igbo/
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

The simple biology here is not about what you think. You might want to open up your eyes and read! Nobody is claiming that Igbos are Jews apart from one or two people here. The simple biology is that the ancestors of Igbos share their dna with ancestors of jews! Pls read my earlier posts.

Ancestors of Igbos share DNA with ancestors of Koreans and anybody you can think of, because all humans share DNA ancestry..such that the modern Negro...particularly the Khoisan have retained most of it
Negros didn't collect DNA from non-Negros
It's caucasians who should be looking to us for history and DNA ancestry

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

Ancestors of Igbos share DNA with ancestors of Koreans and anybody you can think of, because all humans share DNA ancestry..such that the modern Negro...particularly the Khoisan have retained most of it
Negros didn't collect DNA from non-Negros
It's caucasians who should be looking to us for history and DNA ancestry

I can't remember writing that Subsaharan Africans have cacausoid genes apart from few exception concerning back tracking genes. My friend,some genes mutated and evolved outside Africa!
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by uduokirika1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
ok
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by gatiano(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
You and this your haploid things sha that does not make a single sense. oyibo just dey happy as they dey use your brains play trumpet. I don't mean that in abusive way. However you can abuse back if you feel offended. i won't be too mad.

Ihuomadinihu:

There are extensive researches on genetic origins. Use your common sense and study the E haplogroup and L mtdna group.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

You seek your origin in the wrong place
What happened to going to your village and seeking knowledge from elders?

you look to Hebrews and u say you are studying Igbo history..
So that they will tell you of a foreigner that fell from the Sky? We are looking at how gene similarity represent a common ancestor. You can read up works of established African historians like Clyde Winters and Diop Cheik.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
bdidi:

Must you be this racial in your comments? Very unfortunate!

Here is an intellectual discourse and here you are making a racist comment.

Is there anything wrong in mentioning Yoruba people in the annals of history?

I repeat very unfortunate!

I can feel your next line of comment!

Intellectual discourse?? Calling Yoruba Hebrews without a single evidence or logic to it, is intellectual where you come from?

anyway I made no racist comment, I am probably the least racist person you can hope to know

Oh pls mention Yoruba as much as you like but not to insult my ancestors by calling them Hebrews...that's like saying we Yoruba don't know our origins and where we come from

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

And how many fulani living in West Africa have had direct contact with Eurasia? Fulaman - a very cultural fulani man would disagree with you heavily
all those messed up sites u get this from are certainly playing you
Be very careful, African history is beautiful on its own, this ur inferiority complex is irritating
all this internet links u see need to be heavily scrutinised
That's how they try to caucasianise fulani and the Mali empire

A Negro people like Yoruba and Mandika cannot have a non-Negro gene type. It's simple biology
Our genetical make up cannot be found from Eurasia rather Eurasians would look to us Negro for the origin of their genes

You are tending to be Afrocentrist. Why do the black people of Asia posses non African genes? Have you heard of out of Africa?
Because we are comfortable with this sub saharan tag,that is why whites will claim that ancient founding fathers of Egypt were Cacausoid.
Africa does not stop in subsaharan Africa. Have you heard about the Maa civilization, Nabata civilization,Ounanian Niger congo people, Capsian people of the sahara region. Have you heard that the oldest Ceremics in the world/Africa was created by Niger congo people. Spare me the Rubbish!
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

How did you know that ancient Ur is arabic? Arabs only entered Mesopotamia in the 7th century.
There's still more genetic connection between Abraham and Arabs than Eri and Hebrews

Abraham being from Ur was a Semite, same as Arabs who came from the same region in large numbers
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
k2kay:

Am just saying there is possibly an element of truth to these things, there was longevity before the flood, the sumerian king list had eight kings before the flood, in the bible it was eight generations before the flood. After the flood, there was an apparent decrease in the longevity in the king list which tallies with the bible as well.. just cos some things are too good to be true doesn't mean it should be dismissed outright.

I know Semitic traditions state that people lived longer before the legendary flood

How would this relate to Aguleri having 34ezes in 3000years
It's not too good to be true..it's actually too disgusting and moronic to be true

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
gatiano:
You and this your haploid things sha that does not make a single sense. oyibo just dey happy as they dey use your brains play trumpet. I don't mean that in abusive way. However you can abuse back if you feel offended. i won't be too mad.

Why would i abuse you,when black African scientist have conducted their own research.
This is not an exclusive oyibo thing,biko! I even have the time to respond!
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

There's still more genetic connection between Abraham and Arabs than Eri and Hebrews

Abraham being from Ur was a Semite, same as Arabs who came from the same region in large numbers
What is Abraham's dna,lol? What is Aaron's dna? Lol. Abraham's Ur precedes Arabs.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by atakamus: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
I be Igbo and a well trained Historian. Even if our ancestors might be Jews, we better be the Igbo that we know that to go and claim Jews we don't know or can we effectively substantiate it. Thanks I be Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Neplusultra(f): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
aim5:

Oh get out! You're just like everybody else. You know as great as China and Japan are, you rarely hear them boast of the marvelous achievements that they've accomplished. You people claim to be the victims of mass persecution, but most of the time you bring it on yourselves.
Kai!! See as e take pain am tongue now Go and die embarassed
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I agree to some extent. That's why i said Proto Igbos are older than modern jews. But you are not totally right. There are genes that have evolved outside of Africa and back tracked to the continent. That's why Hausa,Chad etc have a relative measure of non- Africa genes. On the other hand,some African derived genes are found in non negriod people.
Lmao grin obviously proto-Igbo are older than jews even Igbo(not proto this time) are older than Jews

Such back tracking genes are berbers certainly not Pure Negro-congoid like Igbo and Yoruba

every human being has an African derived gene, it's simple biology
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

Lmao grin obviously proto-Igbo are older than jews even Igbo(not proto this time) are older than Jews

Such back tracking genes are berbers certainly not Pure Negro-congoid like Igbo and Yoruba

every human being has an African derived gene, it's simple biology
Pls stop quoting me and go and read up the Human haplogroups. Simple biology insists that a back tracking gene is different from it's original family. Yes such genes are not yoruba or Igbo. Argue from today to tomorrow,you are still not reasonable.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol! And you only quote my views. What historical account? The one that fell from the sky? People are dealing on genetics and culture not ancient fables. Pls get away. Am sure you are wiser than people that have studied Africans.

This is why you need to ask them in your village if it's true Eri came from the sky as some websites propagate or he came from Igala as books on Igbo history claim or he came from Israel as you claim
Don't trust website over the word of your ancestors as passed down through generations
Before internet there was the brain and the ability of memory and speech

But I don't know if the Eze nri can say on public television that odinani and judaism are the same (I watched it, with an Igbo interpreting what he was saying)

No scientist knows my DNA better than my ancestors and if they say am not Hebrew then am not Hebrew

How am I even sure such DNA research was done? U haven't provided the research institute and the geneticists that carried out the assignment like plaetton requested

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by broswilli: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why do people put so much emphasis on things that cannot be proven. Abraham himself was referred to as a Hebrew. That simply means that the Hebrews existed before Abraham which simply implies that so many tribes can be linked to being hebrews because Abraham is a father of many Nations both spiritually and Physically
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

So that they will tell you of a foreigner that fell from the Sky? We are looking at how gene similarity represent a common ancestor. You can read up works of established African historians like Clyde Winters and Diop Cheik.

are any of them Africans who lived in Africa and went round African savannahs interviewing Kings, priests and commoners alike? If not their work is not reliable
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

are any of them Africans who lived in Africa and went round African savannahs interviewing Kings, priests and commoners alike? If not their work is not reliable
Same kings that do not know their history other than coming from the sky. Time for sleep!!
Maybe when you read and study the origin of Niger congo people,may be you will stop ranting!
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by absoluteSuccess: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu : Who cares? The men i learn from are
far too civilized and reasonable. I even
submitted composites of your dna. Lol.
What have you done, other than quote
me. An intelligent critic does his work
after conducting independent studies.
Good to know, keep submitting my dna
everywhere you like. Come up with an
interpretation of my dna to make 'the holy
grail of Yoruba history' from in years to
come. If not, your labour for pittsburg-man and your neandathal-dna recess is in vain.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Neplusultra:
Kai!! See as e take pain am tongue now Go and die embarassed

Typical Igbo bit.ch haha instead of you guys trying to claim that you're God's chosen ones, why don't you all humble yourselves and cooperate with others, maybe then your people wouldn't receive this much animosity.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

What is Abraham's dna,lol? What is Aaron's dna? Lol. Abraham's Ur precedes Arabs.

Lmao DNA DNA DNA grin

I am not talking about timeline, I am talking about origin from the same region
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Pls stop quoting me and go and read up the Human haplogroups. Simple biology insists that a back tracking gene is different from it's original family. Yes such genes are not yoruba or Igbo. Argue from today to tomorrow,you are still not reasonable.

And am telling you those back tracking genes aren't present in either Igbo or Yoruba
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

This is why you need to ask them in your village if it's true Eri came from the sky as some websites propagate or he came from Igala as books on Igbo history claim or he came from Israel as you claim
Don't trust website over the word of your ancestors as passed down through generations
Before internet there was the brain and the ability of memory and speech

But I don't know if the Eze nri can say on public television that odinani and judaism are the same (I watched it, with an Igbo interpreting what he was saying)

No scientist knows my DNA better than my ancestors and if they say am not Hebrew then am not Hebrew

How am I even sure such DNA research was done? U haven't provided the research institute and the geneticists that carried out the assignment like plaetton requested
Igbos don't have a history of coming from the sky. Am talking of Oduduwa,lol. This is not about Websites,it's about the human dna tree.
It is difficult to look for the links? I guess i have to spoon feed you. Come on,type and browse Human Y dna. Can you remember all you were taught in Primary 5. Oral recollection of history is insufficent.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lmao DNA DNA DNA grin

I am not talking about timeline, I am talking about origin from the same region

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.