Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association (4512 Views)

United Nations Is Supporting Biafra / Fr. Mbaka Blast Buhari Barely One Year After Supporting Him / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by bchpeter: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Guys this all I have to say..

3 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by VolvoS60(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2015
undecided

Indeed.

People pretend that they cannot see the contradiction in the APC in Lagos state. This is a party that does not support legislation pushed by its own party members at the federal level. undecided The Lagos and Oyo state governments headed by Messrs Fashola, Ajimobi etc. have all stoutly resisted passing the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) in their states, despite the fact that Mrs. Abike Dabiri (the then ACN legislator representing Ikorodu constituency) pushed for that bill to be signed at the federal level.

The public has the sovereign right to know how government is being administered. The public has a sacred right: the right to know. It is the height of deceit and subterfuge for the likes of Mr Fashola and the LASG to resist legitimate calls for open scrutiny of the affairs of the LASG and then demand openness at the federal level. Unfortunately, Mr Ambode represents the continuation of this deadly politics of opacity and non-discosure.

Lagos state voters and tax payers deserve to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the Sunborn yacht affair. Lagos state voters and taxpayers deserve to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth on how the Lagos State Lands Bureau has conducted its affairs over the past one and a half decades (or more). These are just a few of the many issues on which full investigations should have been made, if not for the corruption that has hobbled and hollowed out the PDP-led federal government and its law enforcement agencies. angry

Nigerians should open their eyes, wide. It makes no sense to do away with Dr. Jonathan (and his party) at the federal level and then turn around to vote in similar characters at the state level.

Nigerians - your fate is in your hands. LASG - pass FOI legislation now!

1 Like

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2015
gbl01:
No disrespect everyone and I even want APC to win Lagos. I'm equally sure they'll win. but Ambode looks like someone pushed into power, his will is weak. He look like someone with no mind of his own

Finally someone that speaks my mind
I just find Ambo so "off" for this position.

O well! I wish Lagos well embarassed
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by hummerwise(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2015
With the way this thread is unfolding, its very hard to see Jimi Agbaje having 10 votes in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by tynusky: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ambode is presentable

Love him or hate him, Ambode is a delight.

He smiles and smiles which make his pleasant disposition and willingness to serve obvious

He is handsome, urbane, and confident.

He is very intelligent.
- he had the second best HSC result in the whole of West Africa in his time.

Lagos will be proud to have another intelligent governor after Fashola.

So my people vote APC,

2 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Damieah: 1:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Damieah:
Winding down on life's lessons for me and you from our just concluded race for the next president is the fact that public apathy, slander, bad-mouthing and scheming are not strong enough as reasons to prevent us from reaching our goals iin grand style.  

The loud noises that empty barrels make are seldomly fired into the thin air, very often they are aimed at the reputation of those who have the substance that they envy.

All the noise PDP is making, trying to slander the good name of Mr Akinwunmi Ambode will get them NO WHERE!!!!

A common sign that you are headed for somewhat purposeful is the particularly distasteful tales which many would itchingly tell about you.  

The amebor  missiles range from petty ear tingling, exaggerated truths to fabricated lies that slander and smear your reputation.

While the one party on one hand was scoffing with the use of documentaries, allegations of ill health, no education, baseless fraud allegations, name calling etc.

The attacked did not go on howling stones at every barking distraction. Neither did self defence become a prioritiized preoccupation. The singular armor was focus as he steadily kept his few words dedicated to the business at hand, what he would do with the office. 

The same populace who were entertained by the political telemundu‎ picked the one who was ill spoken about. 

Does frustration easily set in when lies start flying about you? Have you bowed your head or bowed out of a pursuit for the sake of what is being said or who is saying it? It is time to pick it right back up and go mute & deaf on hear say. 

God's own advice :"Also do not take to heart every word that people say; ‎otherwise, you may hear your servant calling down evil on‎‎ you‎" Eccl 7:21 

Please extract the core lesson. Let nothing fabricated or spoken deter your focus from living a happy life and touching all your dreams....

The dream of a Lagos at its best!! With Federal support..
That is real change for Lagos. ..

I believe in the #SpiritOfLagos

I believe in Lagos

I believe in Akinwunmi Ambode

quote author=nkemjacob2 post=32329534]Support jimi agbaje. APC re nt utilizing d resource nd potentials of lagos state... Nd dey fill relax cos no strong opposition to take power from them... Ambode has no idea of lagos

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Damieah: 1:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode is a the best for Lagos at the moment....

His background unlike the silver spoon upbringing of his opponent (who's father was a bank MD, and has a priviledged upbringing, thats the reason dor the plenty English) was very regular.

He is a sled made man....

Ambode won scholarships and distinguished himself academically getting severAl awards including for the second best HSC result in the whole of west Africa....

How lucky can we be??

Ambode can relate to the issues that plague the common man, he has been there...

Let's vote for a man with a burden to serve, not just for a spoilt rich kid who just "WANTS" to be governor....

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by damiesky123: 1:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Hmm...

Governing a state is not the same as Running a business...

Its take more than one skill...

Agbaje has a successful business...

But Ambode has :-
- been through all the tiers of government,
- has first hand experience the troubles I the common man,
- has had several leadership roles as the head of his foundation, his personal thriving businesses amongst others..
- was specifically chosenfor the Fullbright Scholarship for which one of d criteria is exemplary public service (unless u want to insinuate that there was magomago in the selection and that will be the biggest downfall of the opposition as its a very prestigious scholarship)

Ambode is The Man for the job

Ambode is Our Man

Ambode is Your Man

It's the #SpiritOfLagos

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor, Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by emekanwokoye225: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
AMBODE for good governance,vote APC for change...

2 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Which allocation FG is owing lagos? I guess the egunje u chop. Don dey. Worry your head
queenetteada:

My brother PDP can turn a saint to a criminal, do u know how much allocation FG is owing lagos? yet GOV Fashola worked excellently well. APC is a party with integrity and they are not willing to tarnish it. vote wisely dear
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
PelumiOrungbe:

Exactly Fashola out of obscurity rose to become one of, if not the best governor in the history of Nigeria.

Anti-Ambode fans have no factual comments in their bid to discredit the man.

Voting Ambode still.
Like I said before, AA is going to win with landslide victory!

1 Like

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode is pole apart from Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by johnsonphina: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
arsetalks:
Yes. I agree with you. He looked pushed into power. He is unknown. He looked exactly like Fashola looked 8 years ago and you and I know the outcome.

Nuff said.

nice tot, APC is the party, i am voting Ambode

1 Like

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by etimutuk: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Ambode is the man

1 Like

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Which allocation FG is owing lagos? I guess the egunje u chop. Don dey. Worry your head

you just have to be insulting all the time.... try making a point without rude remarks.
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by zimoni(f): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Ambode nooni.

Haterz.....................Lagoon straight.
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by dipo1234: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2015
APC halts all their atrocities in lagos state in other for us to forget their misdeeds such as the woes of lastma, kai, unlawful arrest of cars and the ambiguous charges to retrieve back the cars, arrest and impounding of okada, multiple taxations, outragious toll fees the list is endless...........

Lagosians dont be deceived, these are their usual act, by the time elections are over, they return back to their usual ways and we will pay dearly for it. We have changed the government at the federal, There is no best time than this to change the leadership in lagos. Vote PDP, Vote JIMI AGBAJE
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Akanbee2015: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Damieah post=32392538][/quote]

We shall overcome, no matter how hard they're making it look. God will make us victors in Jesus name. Ambo is the way, Ambo is the Change. GBE be e!
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Akanbee2015: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
dimples2:

Finally someone that speaks my mind
I just find Ambo so "off" for this position.

O well! I wish Lagos well embarassed

So, now it's all about the looks? This guy that's been working really hard since his early days? He started beautifully well when he was amongst the best 5 students during his times WAEC exams? And then he went through and became the accountant General at a relatively young age? I would only be worried by those with sugar coated speeches like Agbaje who has not done anything memorable to serve the people of Lagos, or our outgoing President who was so inexperienced in public offices. A+ is a guy that have served from the beginning of his life and is still serving. Please, who is sponsoring Agbaje if not GEJ, Bode George and Fayose all combined. He is a man of his own and has my vote and of those around me.
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by tmann626(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
i'm not a fan of ambode or jimi agbaje but one thing i would love every lagosian to do is to vote for the candidate that you can trust. i'm not a fan of PdP government. if PDP should win on saturday then every lagosian should be ready for 4 years of civil unrest because past PdP government in south west was associated with thuggery and armed robbery. Ekiti state is still suffering from that till date. dont get me wrong, fayose is a very nice man but he's got hooliganism in his blood. To all my igbo brothers. your businesses are thriving in lagos because there's has been peace in lagos and babatunde fashola tried in terms of security in lagos. you can vote for PDP but there is one thing i can assure you. lagos will not be peaceful again because all those thugs that BRF had sent away from lagos will come back and your businesses will not be safe again. vote wisely!!!
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by drinksandmoreng: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
First, Akinwunmi Ambode is a completely detribalised individual.

He does not assessor relate to people based on tribe, religion, ethnic background or gender.

Many of his close staff are not Yoruba.

His long-standing secretary is from Edo state.

He has aides who are Igbo.

I will vote for that man I believe in, I have decided to vote for continuity.

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor Lagos State 2015.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Approves Over N2.4 Billion For Roads, Schools, Other Projects / Father Mbaka Blasts Garba Shehu, Reveals Why He Sent 3 Contractors (Video) / Segun Osoba Is 82 Today, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Remains 69 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.