Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association (4492 Views)

United Nations Is Supporting Biafra / Fr. Mbaka Blast Buhari Barely One Year After Supporting Him / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by shuaibsmanee: 4:39am On Apr 04, 2015
The Executives of Lagos State Vulcanizers Association (LSVA) paid solidarity visit to the campaign office Akinwunmi Ambode today and assured him of their support.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by nkemjacob2(m): 4:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Support jimi agbaje. APC re nt utilizing d resource nd potentials of lagos state... Nd dey fill relax cos no strong opposition to take power from them... Ambode has no idea of lagos

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by shuaibsmanee: 5:08am On Apr 04, 2015
nkemjacob2:
Support jimi agbaje. APC re nt utilizing d resource nd potentials of lagos state... Nd dey fill relax cos no strong opposition to take power from them... Ambode has no idea of lagos

2011, i voted for president jonathan believing he will deliver but he fail because the party he belong to have more corrupt people than people with good intention. i see ambode as a man with vision so am voting him

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by queenetteada: 5:16am On Apr 04, 2015
nkemjacob2:

My brother PDP can turn a saint to a criminal, do u know how much allocation FG is owing lagos? yet GOV Fashola worked excellently well. APC is a party with integrity and they are not willing to tarnish it. vote wisely dear

29 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Godhandpro: 5:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Damieah: 5:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Winding down on life's lessons for me and you from our just concluded race for the next president is the fact that public apathy, slander, bad-mouthing and scheming are not strong enough as reasons to prevent us from reaching our goals iin grand style.  

The loud noises that empty barrels make are seldomly fired into the thin air, very often they are aimed at the reputation of those who have the substance that they envy.

All the noise PDP is making, trying to slander the good name of Mr Akinwunmi Ambode will get them NO WHERE!!!!

A common sign that you are headed for somewhat purposeful is the particularly distasteful tales which many would itchingly tell about you.  

The amebor  missiles range from petty ear tingling, exaggerated truths to fabricated lies that slander and smear your reputation.

While the one party on one hand was scoffing with the use of documentaries, allegations of ill health, no education, baseless fraud allegations, name calling etc.

The attacked did not go on howling stones at every barking distraction. Neither did self defence become a prioritiized preoccupation. The singular armor was focus as he steadily kept his few words dedicated to the business at hand, what he would do with the office. 

The same populace who were entertained by the political telemundu‎ picked the one who was ill spoken about. 

Does frustration easily set in when lies start flying about you? Have you bowed your head or bowed out of a pursuit for the sake of what is being said or who is saying it? It is time to pick it right back up and go mute & deaf on hear say. 

God's own advice :"Also do not take to heart every word that people say; ‎otherwise, you may hear your servant calling down evil on‎‎ you‎" Eccl 7:21 

Please extract the core lesson. Let nothing fabricated or spoken deter your focus from living a happy life and touching all your dreams....

The dream of a Lagos at its best!! With Federal support..
That is real change for Lagos. ..

I believe in the #SpiritOfLagos

I believe in Lagos

I believe in Akinwunmi Ambode

quote author=nkemjacob2 post=32329534]Support jimi agbaje. APC re nt utilizing d resource nd potentials of lagos state... Nd dey fill relax cos no strong opposition to take power from them... Ambode has no idea of lagos
[/quote]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by bewla(m): 5:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Lagos as never being rule by government of the
center this we go change Rilwan akinolu u never
die eko o gbudo baje jagaban we must not louse
our pride to the none indigene in lagos pls make
lagos safe for all we have come far to louse lagos
now no jimi jump up in April it only come up in
December A P C one family one voice one people i
say this is the spirit of lagos that is challenge let
us speak in one voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 04, 2015
No disrespect everyone and I even want APC to win Lagos. I'm equally sure they'll win. but Ambode looks like someone pushed into power, his will is weak. He look like someone with no mind of his own

1 Like

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by ednut1(m): 6:12am On Apr 04, 2015
my boss at work was lik why shud i vote ambode. a career long civil servant. can they stay in office for 4 hours in a day. hahahaha so them lazy gan

2 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by efilefun(m): 6:16am On Apr 04, 2015
moreover, PDP right from under obasanjo had neglected lagos cuz its not being govern by a PDP member, now we got buhari an APC member at the helm of affair, it would be total stupidity to lose lagos to PDP.. throughout GEJ's administration he didnt commision ordiary borehole in lagos and yet some people are screaming vote JK mtcheeew... moreover i trust Tinubu... he wont stand PDP winning lagos cuz APC actually got their strength from being the ruling party in lasgidi
shuaibsmanee:

2011, i voted for president jonathan believing he will deliver but he fail because the party he belong to have more corrupt people than people with good intention. i see ambode as a man with vision so am voting him

7 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Charlotte15: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Ambode can work like a horse. That's what we need now. Someone to take us to the next level of greatness. What is Jk's legacy from where he's coming from. We will not let him experiment with us. Ambode all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by TeamSimple(m): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Who no like better thing..Ambo ooo,gba be.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by mcdc: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2015
na JIMI jor. the next face of lagos.
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by morhsuud22(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Reminds me of all those associations that back GEJ...Ambode should campaign tirelessly till election day
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Theofficialseun: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Dear lagosians don't be decieved it is better to say the bitter truth than to say the bitter lie, now we all know that a very bitter lie has been told, and we all know the right person for this post, no Ambode no lagos, don't be tossed to and fro, this man has the qyalifications to stay in post, and no one is going to change that.
APC has done it in the presidential level, we can also do it in the Governorship level.

Vote wisely my people, a word is enough for the wise, shine your eyes shocked
Vote APC
VOTE PROGRESS
Vote AMBODE as the Governor of lagos state.

6 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by itzKonani: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Yes oooo everyone Loves ambode everyone wants ambode. Ambode the right man for lagos

3 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by AbetterLagos: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2015
I feel APC over the years have never disappointed in providing us all with competent candidates who went on to be phenomenal Governors. And even now, they have provided us with an astounding President and Vice President. It would be quite unwise on our part if we unsettle the trend of brilliant Governors the party has provided us with.

The baton has been passed to Ambode for a reason. And that reason is for him to take Lagos State on to greater things.

Im voting in Ambode for continuity. You all would be wise to do so too.

Eko o ni Baje.

3 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by thimothypaul: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2015
We are all lagosians, let's not vote like this is the last life we are going to use on earth, lets vote like there is still more years for us, Everybody for the Ambode and nothing will go wrong, Akinwunmi Ambode as offered himself to bring progress to nigeria so why will we lagosians want to let another party come and decieve us, NEVER , we are sharper than that and I believe that lagosians will vote wisely.
My people vote Akinwunmi Ambode as Governor of Lagos state and let's move forward, let the continuity in the good works begin..m.#noshaking

3 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by thimothypaul: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2015
We are all lagosians, let's not vote like this is the last life we are going to use on earth, lets vote like there is still more years for us, Everybody for the Ambode and nothing will go wrong, Akinwunmi Ambode as offered himself to bring progress to nigeria so why will we lagosians want to let another party come and decieve us, NEVER , we are sharper than that and I believe that lagosians will vote wisely.
My people vote Akinwunmi Ambode as Governor of Lagos state and let's move forward, let the continuity in the good works begin.....#noshaking

3 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Scatterboss(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Its now time to enjoy the govt at center, may God never allow PDP win my state. AMEN!

Sai Ambode.

4 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by sartorius(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Apc camp is jittery
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2015
If the saying "like father,like son" is true,then Jimi should forget the gubernatorial election. Am not gambling with my future by voting for him.

Ambode/APC is our choice,we have decided.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by Alexisu: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2015
JK-Just Kidding

1 Like

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by AdekunleBal: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2015
From Jakande to Tinubu to Fashola, Lagos has never wavered. With little or no natural resources. Lagos has still risen above to be the pacesetter among all Nigerian States in terms of revenue and economy.

What many amongst you don't know is that at some point during these seamless tenures, lied Akinwunmi Ambode in the frameworks, as the accountant general, helping to formulate and implement modern day commercial strategies, and today, we have see by how much Lagos State has set itself apart from the others.

Are you lot simply allergic to good governance?

I'm voting Akinwunmi Ambode still. Because his competence is there for all to see.

Eko o ni Baje.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by MichaelKukus: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Just look at PDP and their supporters desperately grasping at straws, trying so hard to salvage anything before the party of incompetents inevitably capsizes.

The truth is the PDP has failed us, not once but on numerous occasions. We should all be grateful to the APC for rising up as a worthy opposition and letting the lackadaisical PDP know that only good governance is what assures tenure in government.

APC has given us impeccable Governors in this state. And there's no reason to change the trend.

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for continuity in Lagos State.
Eko o ni Baje.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by miqos02(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2015
ok
Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by arsetalks(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2015
gbl01:
No disrespect everyone and I even want APC to win Lagos. I'm equally sure they'll win. but Ambode looks like someone pushed into power, his will is weak. He look like someone with no mind of his own
Yes. I agree with you. He looked pushed into power. He is unknown. He looked exactly like Fashola looked 8 years ago and you and I know the outcome.

Nuff said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by PelumiOrungbe: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
arsetalks:
Yes. I agree with you. He looked pushed into power. He is unknown. He looked exactly like Fashola looked 8 years ago and you and I know the outcome.

Nuff said.

Exactly Fashola out of obscurity rose to become one of, if not the best governor in the history of Nigeria.

Anti-Ambode fans have no factual comments in their bid to discredit the man.

Voting Ambode still.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by KukusB: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Lol you people want to give Lagos State to the likes of Bode George and Obanikoro. Jimi my boy knows himself that he's just kidding. Overlook the jokers and Vote in the competent.

#AMBO2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by ayokellany: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2015
This set of political marauders can only take Lagos to the gutters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by shewenzy: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Like they say too much talk no dey full basket, I just on laughing when I heard that jimi is the man for us, deep down in your heart you all know he is not the one meant for that post.
I mean how will a man want to try and bring back something that was stopped for the Good of the people(okada) I just can't imagine it, it means he is not too concerned about lagosians safety, he cares about then making money, but money without a Good health can never be valuable....
So my fellow lagosians let's stick to the party APC , no turning back, we going forward Ever, backward NEVER!!!!!!

#Ambo2015
#Progress

Eko o ni baje o, O baje ti

2 Likes

Re: Everybody In Lagos Is Supporting Him, Even Lagos State Vulcanizers Association by BANKYBOI: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2015
When you see a man who is of good interest and thinks about you, you will accept him and buy into his vision.
That's what the Lagos State Vulcanizers Association decided to do today.
They choice to buy into the dream of a noble man of honour and work with his vision.

Come 11th of April, please let's VOTE for a man who has our good I mind.

Vote AKINWUNMI AMBODE.
Vote APC.
Vote GOOD GOVERNANCE.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Builds The Largest Bridge In Southeast (pics) / Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.