Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage (4244 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
A friend of mine narrated his ordeal to me, though I find it funny....I sense he is currently going through unspoken pains. He told me his girlfriend just placed an embargo on S8x...he said she said they will no longer do it until marriage. He reluctantly agreed but few months into their mou he is beginning to feel like a gay....according to him, he is about to loose his mind.
Pls advise
No abuses
Just mature comment
If youre born again pls don't comment
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by falconey(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2015
I am born again.

Your friend should look for olosho as side chick.

6 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2015
They used to do it right?
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
They used to do it right?
Yea....according to him
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by zyzxx(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Your freind should bear it
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

I am born again.

Your friend should look for olosho as side chick.
He bleeped one in my friends place few days ago, though I tried talking him out of it. Dude is going bunkers!
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by Hawlahscho(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2015
#TeamVirginTillMarriage cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by missbehave247(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Same thing happen to my bro, he was forced to fasting the marriage rite
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:
#TeamVirginTillMarriage cheesy
Are you for real.....dude I said he is asking for advise. He is such a nice guy who is faithful...but I am afraid this might stretch him Coz of the signs am seeing....worst ...I learnt they are engaged!
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
missbehave247:
Same thing happen to my bro, he was forced to fasting the marriage rite
I don't think any man should be cowed into marriage because of s8x

2 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
If they have plans to settle down soon then he should endure but first he needs to be sure no other farmer is farming on the girls farm
koife:

Yea....according to him
But if he can't endure then he should get a side chick, and the side chick should be promoted when she prove herself to be better than the main chick.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
He should not allowed such stupid condition to bother him.

what so special about the girl toto? the same toto she get ashawo folo get am.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
If they have plans to settle down soon then he should endure but first he needs to be sure no other farmer is farming on the girls farmBut if he can't endure then he should get a side chick, and the side chick should be promoted when she prove herself to be better than the main chick.
Dude u must be a good bad son of a politician!....lmao
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by Enegod(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Op, sorry she has dumped you...someone else is nyashing her now undecided
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2015
crazysaint:

not when ashawo fulls everywhere.
Oga not every men patronize ashii....I detest it myself...most of us ..asin my friends..even double dating is a taboo, we frown at it. Wot am saying is that we are responsible!

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2015
crazysaint:

what so special about the girl toto? the same toto she get ashawo folo get am.
Guy u mean sha....lolz
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Enegod:
Op, sorry she has dumped you...someone else is nyashing her now undecided
How can one detect that....any machine? grin
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by naijaboiy: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Wait I really don't understand!

Is it the right of the ladies to decide on sex or no sex in a relationship? undecided

It should be between you two and if you don't agree with it,,you tell her plainly and give your reasons.

If she also stands on her ground too that no sex and you can't handle it then please quietly walk off.

Don't reluctantly agree to something and then you'll be dying inside because of one "Fake Love".

The rights of sex is not entitled to only one partner in the relationship.

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by Hawlahscho(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2015
koife:

Are you for real.....dude I said he is asking for advise. He is such a nice guy who is faithful...but I am afraid this might stretch him Coz of the signs am seeing....worst ...I learnt they are engaged!

[size=40pt]Bro,[/size]

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
Wait I really don't understand!

Is it the right of the ladies to decide on sex or no sex in a relationship? undecided

It should be between you two and if you don't agree with it,,you tell her plainly and give your reasons.

If she also stands on her ground too that no sex and you can't handle it then please quietly walk off.

Don't reluctantly agree to something and then you'll be dying inside because of one "Fake Love".

The rights of sex is not entitled to only one partner in the relationship.

undecided
Word!
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by missbehave247(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2015
He was not cowed into it, they have known eachother since their secondary school days later re-connected `She is a banker and my bro an Engr besides He is in his late 20's and has a well paid job so as his wife
koife:

I don't think any man should be cowed into marriage because of s8x
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2015
missbehave247:
He was not cowed into it, they have known eachother since their secondary school days later re-connected `She is a banker and my bro an Engr besides He is in his late 20's and has a well paid job so as his wife
Noted!
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by ShirelleBaby: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
If they have plans to settle down soon then he should endure but first he needs to be sure no other farmer is farming on the girls farmBut if he can't endure then[size=19pt] he should get a side chick, and the side chick should be promoted when she prove herself to be better than the main chick[/size].

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by Henrypraise: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Women always wanna eat dia cake n have it.

Its a simple solution: d guy shud tell her: baby, no more money till afta marriage o, I wanna save for afta marriage.

MOU ni, FOI ko.
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by Tymax(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Make he marry the babe na. Shuuuu. Is she his call girl?
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Henrypraise:
Women always wanna eat dia cake n have it.

Its a simple solution: d guy shud tell her: baby, no more money till afta marriage o, I wanna save for afta marriage.

MOU ni, FOI ko.
Hahahahahaaaaaaaa lol rotfl....lmao
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by mirexxx(f): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2015
koife:

He bleeped one in my friends place few days ago, though I tried talking him out of it. Dude is going bunkers!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by naijaboiy: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2015
koife:

Word!
Your friend should Man-up and tell her his mind. That he's not comfortable with the decision.

Let them reach a compromise.

Besides,,they have been having sex before so I wonder why she's stopping now.

There should also be reasons for that! undecided
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Your friend should Man-up and tell her his mind. That he's not comfortable with the decision.

Let them reach a compromise.

Besides,,they have been having sex before so I wonder why she's stopping now.

There should also be reasons for that! undecided
You spoke my mind sir. I just didn't want to tell him this so not to deepen the already visible crack
Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by Enegod(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2015
koife:

How can one detect that....any machine? grin
trust me, she wants you to break up with her thats why she says no more sex till after marriage.
Don't break up with her now. Get yourself another gf when she mumu finish come back, then you can do the needful undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by koife(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Enegod:
trust me, she wants you to break up with her thats why she says no more sex till after marriage.
Don't break up with her now. Get yourself another gf when she mumu finish come back, then you can do the needful undecided
I love this place NL even the most clueless can learn here....I wish Gej had enrolled in this schl, maybe he couldve seen the signs from like and share bw GMB and himself.
Tnks to u smart guy shocked cool

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage by YUNGLURD(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2015
But they've been phucking eachother b4 so y the sudden change? Or is it because of change in govt. He should dump her a$$ joor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) / What Is Your Real Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.