Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) (4240 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
GOOD DAY ladies, my name is DAVIYJONES ( the man of list) you already know that, what you may not know is what guys think after sex.
GUYS crave for sex and love sex like their life depend on it possibly when KONJI sets in.

after the sex when he has gotten what he wanted and his body has allow his brain to think.

Here are the things he thinks :

¤ he compares your kitty-cat sweetness to the last kitty-cat he tasted

¤ he calculates the cost of getting you to bed.

¤ he rates your performance and gestures during the intercourse.

¤ he compares the color of your body to your vagina's to know your natural skin color.

Note : the vagina has the body's natural color ( research)

¤ he decides immediately if he will sleep with you again.

¤ he considers your hygiene; he decides if you are dirty or clean.

¤ some guys calculate how many minutes they spent and see how to improve

¤ lastly he pictures in his mind the colour of your pant and bra .

I decided to expose guys today enough of exposing girls. My name is daviyjones ( I'm the man of list)

1 Like

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mtchww rubbish, when joblessness hits the dome

4 Likes

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
not every guy thinks about all that ^^@op especially not when it's with a girl you love

1 Like

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Demigods:
Mtchww rubbish, when joblessness hits the dome
must you prove you are dumb? undecided

1 Like

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedbeatz:
not every guy thinks about all that ^^@op especially not when it's with a girl you love
don't tell me that poo, all guys think atleast 3. undecided

1 Like

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by trapQ: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
All men are not perverted like you
DAVIYJONESS:
don't tell me that poo, all guys think atleast 3. undecided

3 Likes

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

Stfu, you the one showing your dumbness by creating a pointless, stupid and meaningless thread

2 Likes

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Magician1503(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bullshyte!

5 Likes

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Demigods:

Stfu, you the one showing your dumbness by creating a pointless, stupid and meaningless thread
is today a working day dummy? undecided

1 Like

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
trapQ:
All men are not perverted like you
what is perverted after sex? undecided

1 Like

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by seunlayi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Your thought

1 Like

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
seunlayi:
Your thought
undecided
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
is today a working day dummy? undecided

Who said anything about working days?? It's obvious you down with dementia, but hey! You can always get help you know!!? I just feel sorry for your dad thou.
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Demigods:

Who said anything about working days?? It's obvious you down with dementia, but hey! You can always get help you know!!? I just feel sorry for your dad thou.

Dummy your initial post says I'm jobless

Sorry I forgot you are dumb

1 Like

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

Dummy your initial post says I'm jobless

Sorry I forgot you are dumb

Lmfao, your brain can't even process words, what a waste of time talking to a demented fellow, hope you get help soon,
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Demigods:

Lmfao, your brain can't even process words, what a waste of time talking to a demented fellow, hope you get help soon,
dumb undecided

1 Like

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Fozi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oboy you forgot to add whether the pussy smells hope you noted that. Anyway your a fool for putting this up here so that girls would clap for you and non did he goat

2 Likes

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by ghidefemi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Demigods:

Hian!!
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
waiting for counter thread...... ladies it's come up with your own list
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by AfroKnight: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
You're trying too hard man.
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
ghidefemi:

Hian!!

grin grin
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fozi:
Oboy you forgot to add whether the pussy smells hope you noted that. Anyway your a fool for putting this up here so that girls would clap for you and non did he goat

Lwkmd o
Gosh you so funny.
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedbeatz:

you just nailed cool
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fozi:
dumb undecided
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
AfroKnight:
You're trying too hard man.
undecided
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Boyolity:

you just nailed cool
undecided asslicker
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Fozi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb undecided
What on earth is as dumb as you and your post

1 Like

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Fozi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Demigods:

Lwkmd o
Gosh you so funny.
Gee no mind that dumb dog when carry nonsense dey put here

1 Like

Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by lampardizik(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I don't think it's his dumbness he is proving
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fozi:
What on earth is as dumb as you and your post
you dummy undecided
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by DAVIYJONESS: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
undecided
lampardizik:

I don't think it's his dumbness he is proving
what was he proving?
Re: LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) by Fozi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
you dummy undecided
Trying to call me dummy so peeps would call you ajebutter abi? Your a dirty slum dog

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... / Is She Threatening Me? / Girl Caught His Boyfriend Cheating. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.