Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? (2384 Views)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Typically in the world as a whole, females decide to withhold sex from their partners for several reasons...

1) Waiting till marriage

2) It supposedly too early in the relationship

3) To determine if he's only there for the sex

Worse, is if the lady in a relationship that's been going on for a quite a while decides that there's no more sex. cry

Now, the question is, should it really be up to the females to solely determine if there should be sex in a relationship?? Shouldn't the males have a say about sex in a relationship
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Sex is something that is consensual. It's not something that should be decided by one of the partners.

If two people in a relationship decide to have sex, they should do it because they both want to.....

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2015
I assume you meant who and not would undecided
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
Sex is something that is consensual. It's not something that should be decided by one of the partners.

If two people in a relationship decide to have sex, they should do it because they both want to.....
but its annoyin wen d girl knws she wants it and pretends she doesn't just to prove a point.
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Linqsz:
I assume you meant who and not would undecided

Thx, twas an error grin too much weed and orijin in no particular order cause am
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Seriously, I once refused to have sex with a babe I was in love with cos I noticed she was really trying to get drunk... Maybe cos she's a virgin...

But its a no no for me
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
but its annoyin wen d girl knws she wants it and pretends she doesn't just to prove a point.

I concur
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by FLAWLES(f): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Who own d PUSS'Y?

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Some females have perfected the art of using sex as a weapon in a relationship which is just wrong...

If you don't want sex in a relationship, let it be known from the start, not that you'll spring it up on the dude out of nowhere, after wasting time on the relationship
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Enegod(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Ladies, you shouldn't be in a relationship if you are not ready for SEX undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

I concur
smiley. Gives her a glass of chapman.
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
FLAWLES:
Who own d PUSS'Y?
the kokomaster
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
FLAWLES:
Who own d PUSS'Y?

So the puss'y would have sex by itself abi The d don't matter
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2015
No means no grin
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Not all Relationship are sex oriented grin

Enegod:
Ladies, you shouldn't be in a relationship if you are not ready for SEX undecided
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
No means no grin

See, this is the real problem... U gehs think it all boils down to ur ownership of the Toto.. Once you in a relationship, nothing u have belongs to only you... Its a duopoly not a monopoly...

If its urs alone, then y get angry when the dude goes elsewhere to satisfy he's urges?? At least, its his manhood too and he can do whatever he wants with it... Abi
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Eseohe23:

But there's always an element of sex
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Everyone is an adult so do you. The op asked who is responsible. I say the owner of the genitals is in charge. Men can say no too.

pyrokardia:

See, this is the real problem... U gehs think it all boils down to ur ownership of the Toto.. Once you in a relationship, nothing u have belongs to only you... Its a duopoly not a monopoly...

If its urs alone, then y get angry when the dude goes elsewhere to satisfy he's urges?? At least, its his manhood too and he can do whatever he wants with it... Abi
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Brugo(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2015
The guy should lead. But he must realise that he is leading another free intelligent human being and not a slave.

You should reach an agreement on sex early in the relationship to avoid "you did not tell me" stories.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
Everyone is an adult so do you. The op asked who is responsible. I say the owner of the genitals is in charge. Men can say no too.

So u feel that one person's decision should determine the issue?
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Brugo(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2015
FLAWLES:
Who own d PUSS'Y?
Who owns the plug?
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Enegod(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Eseohe23:

I don't think you are a true couple until you are intimate with each other cheesy
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
pyrokardia:

So u feel that one person's decision should determine the issue?

Yes. We are all consenting adults. If you're sexually incompatible then move on simple.
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by FLAWLES(f): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Brugo:

Who owns the plug?
.who conji de quik catch?
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by FLAWLES(f): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
the kokomaster
.lolz
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Yes. We are all consenting adults. If you're sexually incompatible then move on simple.

Hmmm, we both saying the same thing jare. Just in different words grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2015
FLAWLES:

Conji no dey catch gehs??
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Brugo(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
FLAWLES:

Who is the cause of the conji? angry
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by Bellalistic(f): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
BOTH
Re: Who Should Be In Control Of Sex In A Relationship? by FLAWLES(f): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Brugo:

Who is the cause of the conji? angry
.na we na.who go decide weda to open or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Romance Section / Apology After A Fight Poem, Forgive Me? / 9 Characters That Makes Some Nigerian Girls Undateable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.