Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? (2197 Views)

Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Abeo1: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
I met this girl in question in 2009 and I proposed to her and she accepted. We have done a minor introduction between our families in 2014. I just graduated from federal university and she is on her Nd program in polytechnics.
The problem is that she has been showing her real character which is stubbornness, hardly she did what I told her. Secondly, I suspected her of cheating on me because sometimes when I call her, her number would be unavailable lying that there was no power supply for three days. And she would never bother to use someone's phone to flash me, even as I'm typing now her number is not available since Thursday, 2nd March.(we are not living in the same town,maybe I should call this a distance relationship)
I have been explaining everything to her Mummy and her Sister, the duo told me that she will turn a new leaf and I should exercise a little patience. Her family like me and she too I thinks she love me but I don't know why she is behaving like this. I have not explained anything to my mummy because she know about our relationship.
I must tell you all the truth, I truly love this girl and that why she is only person I have been dating since 2009 but I'm think of abandon her.
A good advice please, should I follow my mind or I should exercise patience according to what her mummy and her sister said?
Please matured-mind individuals are allowed, Thank you all.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Emhicee(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Show her your real character too. Simple. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by falconey(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
exercise patience till buhari take over come may29 if you didn't see any transformation bro #change .

Let her go!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Exjoker(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
You're a man bro, show her what men are made up.cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
The guy up there whose name starts with F needs a job fast! Every day on every thread

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
She showed you her car-rack-ter I believe you should show her your jet-rack-ter.

Don't qoute me if you don't have common sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
The guy up there whose name starts with F needs a job fast! Every day on every thread
hm dey pain you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by OohMpa: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
You know power outage is as a result of the low distribution of MW in this country. Some states have been able to build their thermal plants but others aren't buoyant enough

This is the reason why we masses kicked GEJ out of office due to his unending promises to solve this issue. By May 29th, we'll see what GMB can do about this hazard

But for the mean time, get her a generator preferably a 3HP or she could have an inverter when power turns south. There's solar panel...

Hope ooh Mpa has been able to help her stubbornness?
You're welcome!!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wait! Let me get something clear before I leap to hasty judgments, so since 2009, she has been 'relatively' cool with her behavior/character/attitude etc 'till now? So, now being 2015, she is acting strange?

Take a step back. I would find out WHY she is behaving that way. But, come from a "loving, caring, concerned" angle.

Do not approach her in confrontational & accusatory manner. That will make things worse, drive her further away or act stranger and will leave you even more frustrated.

You both need some serious mature heart to heart conversation/communication. Simply put, you need to talk. Not over social media, phone, text, facetime etc. I mean face to face in person.

Give this communication some time, if it is done right, only the truth will come out. And, whatever that truth is, it is ultimately better for the both you.

But, be prepared that one of the truth may be that indeed she has moved on with someone else. In that case, let her go peacefully. 2009 is a long time, I get it. But, better now than after you say "I do" or greater than 6 years elapsed.

Good luck!

#lovesmart

Abeo1:
I met this girl in question in 2009 and I proposed to her and she accepted. We have done a minor introduction between our families in 2014. I just graduated from federal university and she is on her Nd program in polytechnics.
The problem is that she has been showing her real character which is stubbornness, hardly she did what I told her. Secondly, I suspected her of cheating on me because sometimes when I call her, her number would be unavailable lying that there was no power supply for three days. And she would never bother to use someone's phone to flash me, even as I'm typing now her number is not available since Thursday, 2nd March.(we are not living in the same town,maybe I should call this a distance relationship)
I have been explaining everything to her Mummy and her Sister, the duo told me that she will turn a new leaf and I should exercise a little patience. Her family like me and she too I thinks she love me but I don't know why she is behaving like this. I have not explained anything to my mummy because she know about our relationship.
I must tell you all the truth, I truly love this girl and that why she is only person I have been dating since 2009 but I'm think of abandon her.
A good advice please, should I follow my mind or I should exercise patience according to what her mummy and her sister said?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
starlingleanets:
hm dey pain you?

RME
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
OohMpa:
You know power outage is as a result of the low distribution of MW in this country. Some states have been able to build their thermal plants but others aren't buoyant enough

This is the reason why we masses kicked GEJ out of office due to his unending promises to solve this issue. By May 29th, we'll see what GMB can do about this hazard

But for the mean time, get her a generator preferably a 3HP or she could have an inverter when power turns south. There's solar panel...

You're welcome!!!! angry

A good power bank would be ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Eyaa i feel ur pain. Humans arnt perfect though but its painful when person tell obvious lies and stuffs.... its just a proof to tell u d female can hide their true character for years.. likewise is d male folk however na d female own dey too extreme...

My Guy i think u shud b gratefull to God for allowing this to happen b4 una enter d marriage proper. Altho it culd b due to d distance between u guyz. Its just for u to weigh the pros and cons and see if u can cope wth d character.

I bet u if thats wat u av observed den dia is more to come. just keep calm and watch things unfold.

meanwhile i wont advice u start suspecting @ dis stage. i think u shud just play the game as if u b mugu soon bushmeat go surely catch d hunter.

This are really situations that makes some married men wish they had not rushed into marriage.

#my advice though.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by swaggzo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
I KNOW THAT FEELING BRO..

SOMEONE HERE MENTIONED HEART TO HEART CONVERSATION AND RESOLUTION. .

BUT IT NEVER WORKS.
EVEN IF IT WILL IT WON'T TAKE MOMENTS BEFORE SHE GOES BACK TO HER USUAL INSANE WAY OF DOING THINGS.

I'LL SUGGEST YOU TALK TO HER. .
TELL HER YOUR DISAPPROVAL ON HER RECENT ATTITUDE CHANGE
TELL HER TO EITHER CHOOSE HER ATTITUDE AND END HER RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
OR CHOOSE YOU AND END HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER BAD ATTITUDE

BE MEAN ABOUT IT.
IF SHE'S NOT FOR YOU.. .MY DEAR YOU CAN GET ANOTHER WOMAN.
ITS BETTER TO NOT GET MARRIED TO SOME TERRIBLE PERSON THAN TO LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE REGRETTING WHY YOU'RE MARRIED.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Olalekan27: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Guy jt chill,she might be saying the truth,the only way to knw is by paying her surprise visit
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Tunnamania(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

exercise patience till buhari take over come may29 if you didn't see any transformation bro #change .

Let her go!
Seconded.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
I gat a wrong feeling about this..........go with your instincts either way.

Talk to her about it, calmly, and if it doesn't work, dust your boots and move on

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Tunnamania(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by thegoodone2(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
one thing is sure. she has boy friend in sch but she will like marry u. give her time if u like her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by yomi007k(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
OohMpa:

You're welcome!!!! angry
UR head correct jare.
Niggas wey neva chop belle full dey carry woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by pretydiva(f): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Guess she's not into u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by fullblast(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
Wonder... Super woman
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by fullblast(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
chei! Since 2009? PLS Give her what I call d mirror effect treat: if its possible, switch off your phone for same 3 days when u are sure she's craving for your attention and later churn out d remix version of her own excuses... I would have given u my sister but she's married now...I really sympathize.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Rexnegro(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abeo1:
Bro from ur thread I can feel how truly u love her, but love they say don't harbor all anti-love attribute which stubbornness is perhaps one of them esp when its not done moderately...tank God u guys ve only done a minor intro..which means u can still bounce ,even in marriages people bounce when they can't take whatever they re facing from their spouse anymore.....its better to live alone than to spend ur lifetime with a troublesome and stubborn woman. Now what me will say is that don't force her not to be stubborn , let her exercise her tru self why u exercise ur won tru self..if u tink u can't take it anymore despite trying in many occasions to put senses into her head ,,,let her be bro...she don't know what she has until she lose u definitely not to death in jesus name. Some ladies can be a pain in the ass for some serious minded guys...finally I tink u should stop or reduce been caring , been loving , been attentive and reduce ur communication with her , if after all these mentioned she didn't show any concern that hanhan wetin make dis guy change then bro bounce cos she don't send u despite the minor introduction u said u guys have done. Then stop reporting her to her family. Hope I make sense with how I feel about ur position.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by 2dice(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op i think she is stillll young
she wanna xplore
she knws you love her like
*KILODE
and she is keeping
#HusbandMaterial101
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by bbeckky: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Very well said.. I want to believe she doesn't love u anymore if after talkn with her nd she still doesn't change.
swaggzo:
I KNOW THAT FEELING BRO..

SOMEONE HERE MENTIONED HEART TO HEART CONVERSATION AND RESOLUTION. .

BUT IT NEVER WORKS.
EVEN IF IT WILL IT WON'T TAKE MOMENTS BEFORE SHE GOES BACK TO HER USUAL INSANE WAY OF DOING THINGS.

I'LL SUGGEST YOU TALK TO HER. .
TELL HER YOUR DISAPPROVAL ON HER RECENT ATTITUDE CHANGE
TELL HER TO EITHER CHOOSE HER ATTITUDE AND END HER RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
OR CHOOSE YOU AND END HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER BAD ATTITUDE

BE MEAN ABOUT IT.
IF SHE'S NOT FOR YOU.. .MY DEAR YOU CAN GET ANOTHER WOMAN.
ITS BETTER TO NOT GET MARRIED TO SOME TERRIBLE PERSON THAN TO LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE REGRETTING WHY YOU'RE MARRIED.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by yilly(f): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
My dear, jst move on ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Broom her fast!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Showing Her Real Character, What Do I Do? by Rilikoko(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Stop reporting her to her family again,stop calling her repeatedly and show less care....I know,it hard to do abi,but d early u know she is cheating on u already and she will always cheat on you!
But I doubt if u can do all this,u love her too much from your post..a cheat will always be a cheat

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Prefer BEARDED Guys To Non-Bearded? / 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage / A Beautiful Love Letter- 'back In The Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.