Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market (42678 Views)

Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks / Fear Over MPC Outcome Fuels Naira Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by armadeo(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2015
omophunky:
which dude ?

That pic looks like the big lebowski. A movie I loved back then. Guys name was the dude.
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by omophunky(m): 10:10am On Apr 05, 2015
armadeo:

That pic looks like the big lebowski. A movie I loved back then.guys name was the dude.
That's home alone
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by armadeo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
omophunky:
. grin grin angry grin

This PIC of the guy dancing on a line. Dude.
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by geebehn(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
WIND OF CHANGE
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by tonytony208(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bevista:
The man has not even been sworn in and yet there are positive economic news everywhere.

He has not instituted a single economic policy yet talkless of implementation and yet the financial system is already responding favourably to his emergence.

In other news it is reported that foreign investors who have never considered Nigeria for their investment are already lining up to come. When asked why the sudden interest, one of them said 'because we know we don't have to bribe anybody now'.
Your sentiment didn't allow you to see things rightly. The positive change didn't come because buhari won, but because gej conceded defeat.
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by walcolm(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
The positive sentiment is not just GMB won but because GEJ lost and had the good sense to go. If he had won, the naira would have gone down to 400/$

The whole world is tired of his corrupt govt and his weak leadership
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by DaBullIT(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
I expected paid iidiots like you with no ideology to shut the hell up ,ponder and pause over your belief system yet here you are typing trash.

When you go get sense ,just small ?

He hasn't said much, he merely mentioned that pity for those who think stealing is not corruption, otherwise why your body dey hot na ?

he dey pepper you ?
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by bajosky: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Now if you can't answer these questions, I will liken you to borntolose it
1) Why are the children packed in 1 place? Aren't they supposed to be mixed with the adults

2) Who gave them pvcs?

3) Why are they all holding the pvcs with their left hands? If they were really holding pvcs
4) How sure are you that the guy in the 1st pic is an underaged voter?

Prove to me that you are not like that monkey called born-to-lose it and answer the question. You are also free to give me the link to the video or audio in which Buhari said he will make 1 naira equal to one dollar
Thank you

BASTARD these are ur answers
1. does black market follow costitutional rules ?
2. ask jega & your grand father Gmb.
3. ask those who educated them at such tender age if there is a rule when stealing in the evening at close of work which hand must be used ?

its like u ar a lunatic for posing such a foolish questn.

for ur information those children thumb printed 4ur grandfada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / How True Is This In Nigeria? / Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.