Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market (42681 Views)

Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks / Fear Over MPC Outcome Fuels Naira Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Mustiboy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
signs that buhari's goverment is gonna be great i hope. Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by PastorOluT(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by SuzieeDee(f): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
I missed... CHAI there is God ohhhhh
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by deebsman1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
we neva c guy Jonathan for Lagos this wknd? e don finish? grin

3 Likes

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by mooremedia: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
I thank God....
all those hoarding dollars must feel really silly now.
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by oka4ugoo: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
WE HAVEN'T EVEN ENTER MONTH OF MAY, DOLLAR DONE DEY DEPRECIATE, IF WE COME ENTER MAY 29 NKO? 1DOLLAR GO BE 1NAIRA.
SAI CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by M4gunners: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
All na noise making
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by weezii(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
teeowl:
Jonthan lost because over 52% of Nigerians do NOT want him for another 4 years. Nobody was behind anything!

Am not saying anything in particular was done cos even if I had the evidence I will prefer not to show it. But you should know that in politics games are being played.

There's always underdogs and masters in everything that happens under the face of the sun.
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by redvektor(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
cramjones:
When the head is rotten, even a man without a nose will perceive its stench. CHANGE has indeed come to Nigeria. My pity lies with those who still believe that stealing is not corruption!

-CramJones
oka4ugoo:
W
cramjones:
When the head is rotten, even a man without a nose will perceive its stench. CHANGE has indeed come to Nigeria. My pity lies with those who still believe that stealing is not corruption!

-CramJones
even u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by InvertedHammer: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bevista:
The man has not even been sworn in, yet there are positive economic news everywhere.

In other news it is reported that foreign investors who have never considered Nigeria for their investment are already lining up to come. When asked why the sudden interest, one of them said 'because we know we don't have to bribe anybody now'.
/
It is called market sentiment.

It has been known to keep an economy going when all odds are stacked against it.

People do not know what negative impact sentiment around GEJ had on the economy. They were looking at the peripheral and shouting "GEJ till 2019" oblivious of the fact that gradual decadence into abyss was the path of least resistance under the guidance of unassuming and uninspiring president.

\
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Ymodulus: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
I am browsing [Hard Currency Dollars For Sale @ N194 To $1 - Business - Nigeria]. Have a look at it! https://www.nairaland.com/2237018/hard-currency-dollars-sale-n194
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Truckpusher(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I expected paid iidiots like you with no ideology to shut the hell up ,ponder and pause over your belief system yet here you are typing trash.

When you go get sense ,just small ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Mustiboy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Capitano1:
I cant wait for may 29th o
what's gonna happen?
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by DaBullIT(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:

Learn from that
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by cy4cent(f): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
londongal03:
Beware

CHANGE!!!!!!!!
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by DesChyko: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
America.. Hehehehe.. I know all you're planning, but continue grin
Just resume buying oil from us so everything can be back to normal.
MEANWHILE
Currency analyst at Ecobank Nigeria, Mr. Kunle Ezun told THISDAY that the outcome of the presidential election was in line with analysts’ projections.

“The emergence of Buhari connotes positive market sentiment. A lot of people thought there would be post-election violence, but that phone call from President Jonathan completely changed the perception about Nigeria in the international market.
You can not hide from the factgrin
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
DickDastardly:
"That Call By Jonathan"

The call was an all important one. No argument on that.

The debate is why did he make the call.

1) Because he's an good man?
2) Because he's afraid of the international repercussions if he did otherwise?
3) Because he loves Nigeria?

That is the bone of contention.

2 Likes

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Capitano1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mustiboy:
what's gonna happen?
dat is wat will happen

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Mustiboy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I expected paid iidiots like you with no ideology to shut the hell up ,ponder and pause over your belief system yet here you are typing trash.

When you go get sense ,just small ?
you're mentally challenged my brother go find solution to your stupidity. The guy had some points in what he quoted. An average nigerian is gonna realise that you're by no means alright at all by the time he or she reads your post.
My advice for you.just shut the f*ck up if u now you have nothing tangible upstairs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
A phone call saved the country.

The phone caller, is GEJ.

Even in a loss, he is a transformer.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by nduchucks: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Buhari wins, but not yet sworn in, and the following have occured

(1)Major Panic in NNPC and in the cycles of oil thieves
(2)Stock market gains N1.418trn in 2 days
(3)Naira appreciates in the parallel market, it was N222 to the $, its now N200 to the $

More to come from our President. Mun ta ya sun Najeriya Murna, Congratulations to Nigerians, e ku ori ire o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by watered(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
I have some naira for sale. Interested buyers should notify me.
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by abduljabbar4(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
mrborntodoit:
People had to change their Naira into dollars before the election incase dog and baboon get soaked in blood,but APC had to campaign with it.

Any reasonable and educated person can figure it out without much hassle .

I wish Buhari Goodluck in stabilizing world oil price and also making Naira rise to $1 to N1 .

grin
Somebody has promised to give you 1 million if you can provide the audio or video as proof
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
So they deliberately purchased the Dollar and hoard them so as as cause a fictional scarcity of the dollar and reduction in the demand of the naira thereby increasing the value of the naira against the dollar. Those behind this are the same people that were crying "bad economy and naira depreciation" just to bring down the government and make it appear unpopular. This deliberate conspiracy for the sake of power is highly treasonable. God bless Nigeria

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by mrborntodoit: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Somebody has promised to give you 1 million if you can provide the audio or video as proof

You don see N1m in bulk before ?
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by 1miccza: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
mrborntodoit:
People had to change their Naira into dollars before the election incase dog and baboon get soaked in blood,but APC had to campaign with it.

Any reasonable and educated person can figure it out without much hassle .

I wish Buhari Goodluck in stabilizing world oil price and also making Naira rise to $1 to N1 .

grin

Bros you are so smart thumbs up,well Buhari himself and APC would still come out to deny this $1 to N1 claim we are watching...

1 Like

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
All these have happened all because of a phone call. Thanks Mr President for your humility. You are indeed a HERO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mustiboy:
you're mentally challenged my brother go find solution to your stupidity. The guy had some points in what he quoted. An average nigerian is gonna realise that you're by no means alright at all by the time he or she reads your post.
My advice for you.just shut the f*ck up if u now you have nothing tangible upstairs.
truckpusher person don buy your market...

1 Like

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Truckpusher(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mustiboy:
Quote me again once your stinky mouth is off Cramjones's asss.

coccksucker.
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by abduljabbar4(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:
So they deliberately purchased the Dollar and hoard them so as as cause a fictional scarcity of the dollar and reduction in the demand of the naira thereby increasing the value of the naira against the dollar. Those behind this are the same people that were crying "bad economy and naira depreciation" just to bring down the government and make it appear unpopular. This deliberate conspiracy for the sake of power is highly treasonable. God bless Nigeria
Mr Barcanista I still repect you but politics is changing your mentality

2 Likes

Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Mr Barcanista I still repect you but politics is changing your mentality
Oga I respect you too but you should rather look into my points. You may disagree with me but it shouldn't lead to personal attacks.
Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by Truckpusher(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:
truckpusher person don buy your market...
O yeah! I can see that the paid iidiot has already hired some hungry jobless youths to do his dirty job. grin

Cramjones, please ask your hungry rats to go back to school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How True Is This In Nigeria? / Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.