Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. (8151 Views)

Policeman & NSCDC Lover Die In Anambra / My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
I think my brothers girlfriend gave me a Mouth Action at night. Before u judge me let me say this, i always sleep naked and last night wasnt an exception. All day, i've been thinking about the sweet sensation i felt at night till i recall that my brother came back with his gf last night. I noticed she's had this guilt all over her since she came back an hour ago, she's been sayin 'hi' to me every single minute i pass by her. Wat confirmed my suspicion was wen i over heard her telling my brother that i slept like a log of wood last night and didnt notice when she came and took my power bank in the midnight and my bro (knowing i hardly sleep with clothes) asked her if i was clothed and she answered YES. now i can vividly recal what happend and a few more details which i cant state here. should i tell my brother or just caution her??

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by wenger2(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by jamex93(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah

U dey enjoy am when she dey do u

U think say na spirit ni

No oo, no b spirit na your bro babe

She get mind o

N she must be very good

Just imagine some one making your jonny to rise, use it and d water obey

U too, na wa o..... I no blaim u, na because u too enjoy am dats y u no wake up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by AndreRose(f): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Never heard this kind of story before. How come you didn't wake up when she was doing it? I believe that the pleasure and sensation you get will surely wake you up.
Am not a guy sha, speaking from my feminine side. Guys are am I wrong?
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmm!...Chai!...God dey heaven Oooo

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
AndreRose:
Never heard this kind of story before. How come you didn't wake up when she was doing it? I believe that the pleasure and sensation you get will surely wake you up.
How can you be wrong ? Tell us more....

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by goodmorning40: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
For ur mind naa u dey deceive us, u for Kukuma tell us say u release inside her mouth and still didn't wake

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
AndreRose:
3 bottles of orijin on an empty stomach. try it and u will be gang raped without even blinking.
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by AndreRose(f): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
3 bottles of orijin on an empty stomach. try it and u will be gang raped without even blinking.
You never told us you were drunk
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Brymo: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
See lie, that you can use to defend ur p.hd thesis.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cool story
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by 1miccza: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
goodmorning40:
For ur mind naa u dey deceive us, u for Kukuma tell us say u release inside her mouth and still didn't wake

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by KrazyBone: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chei.

If you go to a cemetery and tell this lie, all the dead people there will wake up and shift their graves somewhere else.

You need to improve your lying skills. . . Woodenhead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by sendmeonly(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
I think it is very possible, i recall my gf did same to me i woke up the next was very stiff unusual of me and she was laughing althrough the day...
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by ITbomb(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na like that Marine spirit dey take colonize person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
AndreRose:

You never told us you were drunk
I WAS HOPING U WUD ADVICE ME NOT CONTEST MY EXPLANATION.
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
Chei.

If you go to a cemetery and tell this lie, all the dead people there will wake up and shift their graves somewhere else.

You need to improve your lying skills. . . Woodenhead.
wateva
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by AndreRose(f): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
I WAS HOPING U WUD ADVICE ME NOT CONTEST MY EXPLANATION.
Okay. I guess you should caution her.
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by SleekyP(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Brymo:
See lie, that you can use to defend ur p.hd thesis.
cheesy
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by njuwo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
AndreRose:
You are very wrong, he will notice it but continue sleeping thinking it's a dream. This OP sef, so your John Thomas na power back. Na wa o. Nothing we no go hear for this world. End time things.
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by AndreRose(f): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
njuwo:
You are very wrong, he will notice it but continue sleeping thinking it's a dream. This OP sef, so your John Thomas na power back. Na wa o. Nothing we no go hear for this world. End time things.
Okay
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by jaykaylegend(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
You should be a fisherman oooo

Cos if you go to the river bank and tell this lie all the fish you want to catch will come up in amusement

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by ABEngine(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lol story story? Fa fa faaaa fawwwwwwl *in chika okpalas accent* Ana'm anukwa! Bros if this is ever true let me describe the scene, you felt movements in the room and barely lifted your eyelid to see her vague figure probably pacing through the room to grab the powerbank unnoticed, she steps out and the rest of this illusion happens in wonderland. You must have an active imagination to conjure such and eventually think you got a sensation by dawn. Don't ruin a union my dear friend, better still, go for deliverance against spirit wives.
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Houseofglam7(f): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ha!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by cirmuell(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Go and rewrite this story undecided
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
After May29, Nairaland won't be free again.
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Equado(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
AndreRose:
you might b wrong....ever heard of an erotic(wet) dream?
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by GoldenJAT(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op!1st and foremost..u said viewer's discretion advised,I cum de fink say I go c sum punnany 4 d thread,dt na by d way sha!persn way gt mind cari ur JOHN THOMAS put 4 mouth,fit stil BITE AM o..in conclusion,nxt time she de arnd,wear Jean slip.den listen 2 ur urself,as u de tel ur bro
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Emodeee: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
@op, u CUM?
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by Baddestguyp(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
I smell lies undecided
Re: I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. by AndreRose(f): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Equado:
you might b wrong....ever heard of an erotic(wet) dream?
Nope. I don't really know stuFfs about guys, am just talking according to my feminine side. That's why I asked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. / South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please / HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.