Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. (8151 Views)

I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by mongopark: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2007
PLS I NEED UR ADVICE.
AM ATTRACTED TO MY BROTHERS WIFE.
ANY TIME I SEE HER,I FEEL LIKE BOUNCING ON HER REAL HARD.
ON SOME OCCASION,I ALMOST FEEL LIKE RAPING HER.
IS THIS NORMAL?OR AM I GOING CRAZY
PLS I NEED THE HOUSE ADVICE.
NO INSULT PLEASE.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by zignorr(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2007
you are not normal . . .you are going crazy tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by niceuzor: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2007
Zignorr no i think we have to fix this guy brain,?? Damn it!!! your brothers wife? shocked
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by efuah(f): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2007
mongopark:

NO INSULT PLEASE.
yeah, ofcus, we will not insult u, but throw the truth to ya face angry
firstly, u wanted snazzydown,
secondly, u wanted a gay partner . . . now ya brothers wife wht ya talking abt
i mean . . i don't get it angry

lemme leave b/4 u make my sickness more severe angry
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2007
your going crazy., am not insulting here, just answering your question. what you feel is simply LUST, leave another man's wife alone angry angry angry angry. do not do anything that would forever destroy the relationship you have with your brother.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by saucekid(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2007
@ mongo,

your own punishment wey God go give you plenty, idiot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ur brother's wife, kuku rape am now so that magun go catch you
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by niceuzor: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2007
efuah - you don't mean it shocked this guy is wonderful oh?
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by naira4doll(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2007
Though shall not covert thy "Brother's" wife, U need deliverance with 7 days dry fasting. I doubt if this is true. embarassed
Maybe u should tell your brother, he'll lend her to you.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2007
efuah:

yeah, ofcus, we will not insult u, but throw the truth to ya face angry
secondly, u wanted a gay partner . . . now ya brothers wife wht ya talking about
i mean . . i don't get it angry

let me leave b/for you make my sickness more severe angry

My bad. now i see.

@poster
u nuts.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by mellow(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2007
You have answered the question yourself:

You are perfectly normal and you are perfectly crazy
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Bishop022(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2007
there is so much, loaded in you. but please, do not allow your mind, destroy your great potential. you truly need to see a clergyman for counselling.
learn to discipline your mind.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by sammy6(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2007
@mongopark. I dont think you are going crazy as a matter of fact i feel you have crazed finish
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by queenbee2(f): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2007
I think the pic in yr profile says a lot 'bout u.I can't begin to imagine what u think of or do sometimes  sad

U even kinda scare me,

Oh men, am outa here,
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by sylvao2000(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2007
Another devil work in the life of devil son, for ever thinking of that you are 110% crazy , ldiot.

l am very sure very soon you will be attracted to your mother and rap her as well,
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Joey82(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2007
u said we shouldn't insult u abi,
u already insulted urself by lusting after ur own brother's wife,
u are 'psycho' cry
better mumu grin
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Busta(f): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2007
I don't think u are attracted to her, more like lust. . just wanna sleep with her.

get it outta ur system!!!
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by adesilver(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2007
Ol boy, just pack ur things and leave ur brother's house. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by desgiezd(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2007
efuah:

secondly, u wanted a gay partner . . . now ya brothers wife

@ Poster

You asked in your post as quoted "Is this normal or am I going crazy?"

Reviewing your earlier posts as rightly presented by Efuah, I think the answers to your above questions are:

1. It is not normal

2. You are going crazy - Reason is there's no way you'll be living in Iraq and Darfur and still remain normal, no way!

No insults intended!

----A perverted mind you have there!----

@ Efuah

I hope you are getting better.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Gmoney5(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2007
@poster,

I see you are in Iraq. I will advice that you go to the nearest mosque and ask for permission to 'do' your brother's wife. Or better still just tell your brother.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by degubi(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2007
You even had the courage to post such topic instead of hiding ur head in shame.U should ask urself if such line of thinking is proper,will u find it pleasant to hear that ur brother is lusting after ur own wife,please stop wasting our time with topics that add nothing to our lives but only brings u insult. If u want recognition on this site there are better ways to go about getting it.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by cblow(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2007
please peeps,
he said no insults please!!!
i think he needs help and the suggestion i can give is that he shld be admitted immidiately in a psychiatric home, he is a threat to her (his brother's wife) existence. perhaps her has done it already with her in his mind and waiting for an opportunity to perform it in reality.

men! things dey this world oh!! shocked shocked
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by bebe2007(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2007
Kolomental!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by mongopark: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2007
pls house i dont know what to do?
to worsen my situation,my brother just travelled out of the country today and would not be back till the next 6weeks.
he went for an oversea training.he even asked me to take care of the house and her wife too.
na wa ohhhhhhhhhh.if u give fish to a rat,what do u expect.
am really in trouble.
what do i do.
do i leave the house,but i dont have anywhere to go.
do i rape her,but its a taboo.
do i hold my self,but i cant do that.
pls housemate,what do i do.
i need ur advice ASAP.or , dont blame me for my action
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by ursie(f): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2007
look my friend you are completely ON YOUR OWN
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by 2dye4(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2007
@poster: obviously your mind has wondered beyond realms of sanity! u av become a perfect tool in the devil's workshop. please u need cleansing and counselling.

by d way, kindly discard that obscene pix on ur profile, it shows the type of creature u are. angry
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by efuah(f): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2007
mongopark:

please house i don't know what to do?
to worsen my situation,my brother just travelled out of the country today and would not be back till the next 6weeks.
he went for an oversea training.he even asked me to take care of the house and her wife too.
am really in trouble.
what do i do.
do i leave the house,but i don't have anywhere to go.
do i sex-attack her,but its a taboo.
do i hold my self,but i can't do that.
please housemate,what do i do.
i need your advice ASAP.or , don't blame me for my action
nice story book u gat there angry what's the title of the book grin
or r u watching a movie? why am i even wasting my time here angry
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by 2dye4(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2007
mongopark:

please house i don't know what to do?
am really in trouble.
what do i do.
do i leave the house,but i don't have anywhere to go.
do i sex-attack her,but its a taboo.
do i hold my self,but i can't do that.
please housemate,what do i do.
i need your advice ASAP.or , don't blame me for my action

ok, then lets just blame it on the devil! mumu. angry
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by rasputinn(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2007
This forum is for serious business of investment,pls let's keep it that way
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by desgiezd(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2007
Your brother should have sent you to Sahara Desert for the period he would be away!
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by rasputinn(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2007
Easimoni,frankiriri,aylala & all wat are d prospects of african paints having over a 500%appreciation in the next 6months?Yea,again am putting some good money in fidelity PO smells good to me.Holla
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by rasputinn(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2007
Easimoni,frankiriri,aylala & all wat are d prospects of african paints having over a 500%appreciation in the next 6months?Yea,again am putting some good money in fidelity PO smells good to me.Holla
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by miklo: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2007
ol'boy do am joo, nothing go happen!! patapata wego talk say na devil caus am or na the handwork of devil.

idiot, mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) / HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.