Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Enemies Of Our Destinyhello My Lovely Friend, How Are You Doing Basically?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Enemies Of Our Destinyhello My Lovely Friend, How Are You Doing Basically?. (963 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . / My Girlfriend Came Visiting With A Lesbian Friend. How Do I Get Get Out Of This? / Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Enemies Of Our Destinyhello My Lovely Friend, How Are You Doing Basically?. by dorofloxy(f): 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hello my lovely friend, how are you doing basically?.
But sorry, I just have to tell you these. Ok? I l♡ve y♡u.

There are two muscles in the human body that have destroyed humanity beyond compare. There are two muscles in the body of man that has disgraced so many men. There are two muscles in the body of a man that has put a man to shame and that has made an able elephant to become a lizard. There are two muscles in the body of man that has made someone who is an eagle to look for worms on the ground like chicken.

POWERFUL MUSCLES
These two muscles are:
1. Tongue
2. Penis
These two muscles; more than any other organ of the body, have disgraced men and paralyzed their destiny. These two muscles are still in action and the devil is making use of these two muscles with terrible effectiveness in the life of man. The reason why the devil is using these two muscles is that he knows once he gets you through them, it will take heaven to deliver you.
There is one muscle and one hole in the body of the woman that has put so many women in disarray. It has caused so many high flying women to swim in the ocean of trouble and despair. It has caused so many promising stars to be buried alive.
These are:
1. The Tongue
2. The Vagina

THE GATEMAN
Access to your body is a sacred thing. Once you make it loose, you lose your destiny as well. More than any other problem that has been so complicated for women is the issue of the tongue in the mouth and their vagina. Unto every womb there is a gateman assigned from heaven. If you push off the gateman and you allow just anything to happen then the ball is in your court and you will surely face the consequences.
Sex is one thing that can make you lose your destiny. Reuben lost his destiny because of sex. It is time for you to understand that life is not just about sex. Reuben lost his destiny through sexual carelessness. One of the most terrible statements that were uttered in the Bible was made to Reuben.
The Bible says in Genesis 49:2-4;
"Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father. Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch."

THE SLAVE DRIVER
Sex was what finished samson. When sarah did not have children and she was old, she brought a house help to the old man Abraham who slept with the young girl. Abraham could have refused the offer of the house maid but he did not. He slept with the young girl and she gave birth to ishmael who had twelve tribes who thus giving rise to Arab nations, some of whom are troubling the world now. Sexual sins are generational in nature.
That man you sleep with even when you feel it is casual sex will make you a victim of generational curses. You will reap the fruit of iniquity. The people whom God can deliver easily are those who are victims of rape because it was not done with their consent. They were forced into sex. But when you go with your senses into the arena and you willingly remove your clothes by yourself for a man to have sex with you then you will reap the harsh consequences.

HOW PEOPLE COME UNDER CURSES
The manifestation of a curse may not come instantly, or be easily noticeable. However, it develops gradually. Pay close attention to this:
By breaking the vows and covenant of marriage, you come under a pursuing curse.
It is better not to marry than to go to court, mosque and church and join yourself to somebody and then break the vow you have made. It puts you under a pursuing curse.

When a man uses his money or position to abuse womanhood, he is heading for a curse.
Nowadays, only few people are ready to do anything for anybody without charging money.
You might have done these things when you were an unbeliever, but you will need to pray to break the curses and change from your sinful wicked old days, if not it will still come back.
When women use themselves as objects of satisfaction to men, they come under a pursuing curse.
If you allow your body to be abused because of money, you reduce God's honour on your life and come under a curse.

There is a curse on all men who mess up ladies, take cheap advantage on them and dump them.
There is a curse attached to breaking people's hearts. Most of the time, the challenges we face come as a result of some of the things we have done in the past.
Some people flee out of the country, yet the curse of the bad things they had done purses them wherever they go to.
A curse has a terrible influence and could result in all kinds of things.

A lady comes under a curse when a man begins to hate and beat his wife because of her. Anyone who breaks other people's home will not have a peaceful home when he or she marries.
This is why a lot of women who do all kinds of things while in the university or else where experience a lot of problems when they marry.
Their marriages are filled with problems. There are some wayward ladies who send romantic messages to other women's husbands that results to problem in the marriages of such men. This kind of women come under a pursuing curse.

There is a curse attached to every adultery and infidelity committed by any person. It is a pursuing curse.
There is curse on anyone who covers his or her sins. The bible says, "He that covers his sin shall not prosper." This is why some people are suffering today.
And all forms of rebellions against God attract curses.

THE DANGERS OF CURSES
A curse has a terrible influence and could result in all kinds of things.
1). Curses can make a person to live a perverse life.
2). Curses can lead to a life of non-achievement.
3). Curses can be transferred down through generations.
4). Curses can be inherited.
5). By associating with accursed people, you can share out of their curses.
6). No matter how good or rich you are, you cannot bless whom God has cursed.

However, we are really close to end time, but a lot of people have so many reasons to ignore God.
So, are you one of them? Ask yourself?.
With this filthy sinful life you are living now can you make heaven? Ask yourself.
And the bible says in 2 Chronicles 7:14;
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
And in Malachi 3:7 says;
"Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, wherein shall we return?."
Listen, you return to God by;
1). CHOOSING TO CHANGE
Because;
SIN: This sold the mandate of man to satan and his demons.
IGNORANCE: This has been a strong weapon in the hands of the wicked to keep man out of his inheritance in God (Act 3:17).
NOTICE:
»The promise of long life is not for everyone. So, use all what you have to serve God because after death there is no other chance.
»Be heavenly minded
» Make God your first priority not your last resort.
God first and man follow.
2). Genuine repentance
3). Complete salvation
4). Reading and studying the bible regularly.
5). Obeying his commandment
6). Practising holiness and brokenness.
More importantly; get baptised in a bible, holiness believing ministry close to you. And be prayerful, then you will you receive refreshing fire from God which is the "HOLY SPIRIT".

I LOVE YOU, BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE. God bless.
Re: The Enemies Of Our Destinyhello My Lovely Friend, How Are You Doing Basically?. by mumu9gerian: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
are u a pastress

(1) (Reply)

In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship / Ugly Girls Vs Pretty Girls - Which Is Better For Relationship/marriage? / Friends With Benefit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.