Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 (30228 Views)

Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 by kabilo(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Episode 27. I was feeling too bad when ny dad said he. Will pay tunde off to leave our house.******** As am thinking of what next to do so as to make tunde be with us , I saw dammy the Gov.son winking to tunde, (this means he won tunde by sending him out of the house).******** I felt like breaking dammy the Gov.son son head, but I have no choice than to cool my temper. **** my heart was beaten faster as I was thinking of what to do *******. Me : daddy, as you also know that tunde was attacked by unknown gunman last week, tunde's life is at stake, if truly you like tunde as ur son just let keep tunde in this house for security purposes. Daddy : hum, shade you are right, tunde's life in at stake as we are yet to unveil the gunmen, so I Will also like tunde to be in this house with us. ******Dammy the gov.son eye change to red as he heard this from my daddy********* I was extremely happy, I don't think my daddy can fall for my idea at that moment.***** I wink back to dammy the Gov.son as he did to tunde when my dad siad he will pay tunde off*****. Tunde : thank you sir. Daddy : but you have to mind your relationship with dammy the gov.son, don't be rude to him, remember his dad have a Goodd reputation in this state. Me : daddy is not that tunde is rude to dammy, but dammy the gov.son take tunde as a slave. Daddy : no no no, dammy can never treat him like a slave, I know dammy very well, he only call tunde to help him out, so pls dear don't get it twisted ok!!!! *******i don't have to argue with my dad, although he have already ask tunde to stay in the house with us********. Tunde went straight to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast. ****** I was at the sitting room with dammy and my dad watching dstv as my dad was reading newspaper as usual. *** few minutes after. *******. Tunde : the breakfast is ready sir. ***** tunde went back to his bedroom ****** ****** we all visit the dining table for breakfast **** my dad noticed that tunde was not on the table with us*****. Daddy : shade, where is tunde ? Me : in his room sir. Daddy : call him to join us here. ******* I went upstairs to call for tunde in his room, on getting to his room, I saw tunde in a bab mood*********. Me : tunde what is the matter? Why are u like this? *****Tunde look into face but speechless ********. Me : tunde talk to me. What happened? Tell me something ******** I was so worried what have brought tunde to a bad mood like that**********. Tunde : Shade, I really appreciate all your effort for been with him and protecting me, due to what happen today, I hate myself. Me : tunde pls stop all this, you are not at fault, just forget it all and life continues, since you are still with him, I will protect you to the last. *****i have to change tunde mood from bad to goo.*******. Me : tunde, can I see a smile in ur face? My not happy for seen you like this. ***** I held tunde hands ****** as we start to romance each other *** this was so pleasured to the extence I forgot my dad send me to call tunde for breakfast ********* tunde was so romantic and energetic to repel****. Suddenly the door was opened ************** Watch out for episode 28. [font color="red"]CLICK HERE TO read full episode[/font]

2 Likes

Re: Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 by afolwalex20(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Stories for nursery 2 students undecided

Ur writing skills is bad please.. ** just an observation **
Re: Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 by jamal080(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2016
Empty brain make a lot of noice...My houseboy is a gud story keep it up..

3 Likes

Re: Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 by Naijacardcom: 5:44pm On May 12, 2016
thank you sir.....
jamal080:
Empty brain make a lot of noice...My houseboy is a gud story keep it up..
Re: Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 by iamauxin(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Watch your tenses dear, the storyline is lovely but don't allow grammatical errors to spoil your show.
This is a constructive criticism, not a sign of envy.

(1) (Reply)

Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.