Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians (13048 Views)

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

do you know how many scientific stuffs that's In Quran? both what they have already discovered and ones they haven't discovered

Continue in your delusion. What you call "scientific stuff" are either obvious observations like "don't eat sh.it" or amorphous ramblings that can be interpreted anyhow. If they born you well, post something here from your Quran that proves that only a creator personality could have revealed that information.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Weah96:

Continue in your delusion. What you call "scientific stuff" are either obvious observations like "don't eat sh.it" or amorphous ramblings that can be interpreted anyhow. If they born you well, post something here from your Quran that proves that only a creator personality could have revealed that information.

between holy book and science, which one is first known to man?
visit shahydcharming.

Quran miracles category... over 80 quran miracles are there.. the one known to man and the one's not known to man already..

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by NumberOne2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Simple Question:

Jesus is his only BEGOTTEN son:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

We are ADOPTED sons and joint heirs:
"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." - Romans 8:14
"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together." - Romans 8:16-17

You can read the entire Romans 8 for more info

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by NumberOne2(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
If we are all God children,,,, why is Jesus His only son?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=NumberOne2 post=33164295][/quote]

John 3:16 you quoted is mistranslated... let me assume that it's correct... David is also begotten son of God... what will you say about that?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Emteebee(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
NumberOne2:
Simple Question:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." - Romans 8:14
"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together." - Romans 8:16-17

You can read the entire Romans 8 for more info
The word "begotten" has been removed from the NIV by bible scholars as a fabrication after they realized the word does not exist in the most ancient manuscript
John 3:16 NIV reads " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Emteebee(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

do you really think the world would be a better place without religion? do you know it's religion that is curbing or restricting the cruelness of humans? without religion, the world would have cease to exist because we would have done eliminating each other long ago.. in a world without religion, there won't be space for less privileged to live, less privilege will be slaves...

it's religion that is shaping the world into a better place, the Earth will be best place in the universe if we could all base every kind of judgement and our life style on religion...

besides, how do you think you exist? holy books are father and teacher of science..

do you know how many scientific stuffs that's In Quran? both what they have already discovered and ones they haven't discovered
do you know it's religion that is curbing or restricting the cruelness of humans shocked shocked shocked

Please tell me how it restricts it ? Also If it has successfully done that.
I would appreciate your reply.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emteebee:

do you know it's religion that is curbing or restricting the cruelness of humans shocked shocked shocked
Please tell me how it restricts it ? Also If it has successfully done that.

ofcourse religion has... religious people never go astray from Creator commandments... all those killings and vile behavior... you can see it's all for selfish interest.. mostly political interests... look at the history of genocide in the world.. it's all on selfish political reasons....

if everyone abide by religion rules, World will be so peaceful

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Emteebee(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

ofcourse religion has... religious people never go astray from Creator commandments... all those killings and vile behavior... you can see it's all for selfish interest.. mostly political interests... look at the history of genocide in the world.. it's all on selfish political reasons....

if everyone abide by religion rules, World will be so peaceful

religious people never go astray from Creator commandments...

Good. Now answer this;
1. What if the creator ask you to kill in the name of the religion. (Tell me how that will make the world a better place.)
2. How would you justify those verses about killing "infidels" in the name of your religion. ( I don't have to list them, you know them)
3. Your prophet waged war on "infidels" and as a muslim you are required to follow his Sunnah, now tell me how that will make the world peaceful.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emteebee:

religious people never go astray from Creator commandments...

Good. Now answer this;
1. What if the creator ask you to kill in the name of the religion. (Tell me how that will make the world a better place.)
2. How would you justify those verses about killing "infidels" in the name of your religion. ( I don't have to list them, you know them)
3. Your prophet waged war on "infidels" and as a muslim you are required to follow his Sunnah, now tell me how that will make the world peaceful.

religion is already complete by our creator... and there are instances or causes of matter for you to kill... if the person wants to kill you, I mean attempted to kill you.. in the process of trying to save yourself, you could kill.. in law. it's called self defense...

killing infidels only if they attempt to kill you... Islam or any religion doesn't encourage killing UNJUSTLY...

prophet only wages war on those who wage war against them... prophet never start war.. unbelievers do start it... Allah told him not to strike first and never to kill women or children or surrendered Soilders... ..

Islam is so beautiful if you know the truth about it

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Emteebee(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

religion is already complete by our creator... and there are instances or causes of matter for you to kill... if the person wants to kill you, I mean attempted to kill you.. in the process of trying to save yourself, you could kill.. in law. it's called self defense...

killing infidels only if they attempt to kill you... Islam or any religion doesn't encourage killing UNJUSTLY...

prophet only wages war on those who wage war against them... prophet never start war.. unbelievers do start it... Allah told him not to strike first and never to kill women or children or surrendered Soilders... ..

Islam is so beautiful if you know the truth about it
I see. So;
Isis
Boko haram
Al-Shabbab
Al-qaeda
And the rest of your Islamic group are all in self defense right. ?
Killing people in sharia law is also self defense right.?
You guys are just like those useless Christians, you sugar coat your religion to gullible people but deep inside its chaotic and disastrous.
Just look at how Islam has disstabilize the Middle East, destroyed the once beautiful country of Iraq,Iran, afganistan, and others. It displaced thousands if not millions of people round the world.
Please tell me how that makes the world better.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Bakrabas: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
I think the person is asking a critical question that demands for a critical answer.Let us reason together guys. there is sense in nonsense. let's leave the argument and put the guy in shame

"if we are children of God why Jesus is the only son"

seriously this is a challenge for every christian
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emteebee:

I see. So;
Isis
Boko haram
Al-Shabbab
Al-qaeda
And the rest of your Islamic group are all in self defense right. ?
Killing people in sharia law is also self defense right.?
You guys are just like those useless Christians, you sugar coat your religion to gullible people but deep inside its chaotic and disastrous.
Just look at how Islam has disstabilize the Middle East, destroyed the once beautiful country of Iraq,Iran, afganistan, and others. It displaced thousands if not millions of people round the world.
Please tell me how that makes the world better.

laughing... you so blinded by hate... boko. Isis, al Qaeda, al, shabab and others are political thugs .. if they are muslims, they won't kill any Muslim in any circumstances, talkless of destroying Muslim countries...

just listen to yourself, you are saying Muslim Brotherhood terrorist are attacking Muslim Brotherhood countries... bro, don't let media play on you bro...

besides, Islam is against everything those sect stand for... Islam never preach killing of surrendered victims, Islam never preach starting of war nor killing children and women...

bro, those terrorist are simply political sect hiding under religion....

just think, all those terrorist with their powers...... and history... if they are truly Islamic sect, do you think Christianity will still remain in this world

90% of terrorism attack are suffered by Muslim..

and talking of shariah law... visit shahydcharming. for comprehensive detailed report on shariah law...

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Bakrabas: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=NumberOne2 post=33164224]Simple Question:

This simply means the Bible is contradicted or perhaps Jesus was not only begotten son or son of God....

Luke 3:36 Adam was called the son of God

psalm 2:7 David the son of God

why Jesus was only begotten son or son of God

Etcetera: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Churches Are
Leading Christians To Hell
Singer cum writer, Etcetera in his latest article
kicks against Nigerian churches. According to him,
many of the Churches in the country today are
living a lie.
To back up his claim, he highlighted eight reasons
why the church is leading Christians astray.
Read his latest article below:
1.There is almost no evidence whatsoever that the
early church had their “services” on a Sunday.
They gathered together ‘from house to house’
virtually every day! People did not dress up and
“go to church.” There were no denominations or
separate groups with different ‘labels.’ They lived
their lives together – And the apostles in
Jerusalem preached everyday at a huge open-air
gathering, not “hidden away” inside four walls.
Church buildings do not exist in the Bible. They
were invented around 200-300 AD, when the
church was in serious decline. Church buildings
are anti-New Testament, and they bring with them
a host of problems and traditions. It was when the
church fell into the hands of Rome that this
concept of the “cathedral” took over. And today, we
are still spending millions building these beautiful
monuments while the worshippers are starving.
2.The words “prosper” or ‘prosperity’ were NEVER
used by Jesus at all – and only mentioned a few
times in the entire New Testament. Yet our greedy
pastors have built kingdoms upon them. The
words – “sell what you have and give to the poor”
and “deceitfulness of riches” and “you cannot
serve God and mammon” and “woe to you that are
rich” were DEFINITELY used by Jesus and the
apostles, but you don’t hear them preached by
your pastors, do you?
3. Tithing is not a New Testament practice at all.
And it is being shamefully abused by today’s
preachers. In the Old Testament, tithing was only
applicable to Jews and to the land of Israel and
that was at a time when a great number of them
lived in Babylon, Ammon, Moab, Egypt and Syria.
As a result of that, the land they occupied became
tithe-able lands. Tithes were not acceptable from
Gentiles’ lands. So my brothers and sisters, you
need to ask your pastor why he is collecting tithes
here in Nigeria. Also, the only people authorised to
receive tithes were the Levites – (Hebrews 7:5). If
your pastor is collecting tithe from you, ask him if
he’s from the tribe of Levi. Even Jesus who was a
Jew couldn’t collect tithes because he wasn’t from
the tribe of Levi but from that of Judah. And if your
pastor insists that being a worker in the lord’s
vineyard qualifies him as a Levite, please remind
him that Levites had no land and did not own
properties.
4. The Jesus of today’s church is a “Father
Christmas,” a Jesus who exists mainly for our own
“happiness;” a Father Christmas who wants to rain
down continual blessings upon us; a Jesus of
grace and mercy without judgement, righteousness
or truth. Our gross misrepresentation of who Jesus
really is, is one of the most serious offences of
today’s church. We worship a “plastic” Jesus –
one that we have painted in our own image. What
an offence to God.
5.What we have today are churches that are so
loose that they excuse any sin or misconduct,
including homosexuality and adultery. Aren’t we
supposed to accept only the truth of God’s word?
But instead, we have opted for a modern church
that is socially based, smooth and sophisticated,
and presented like a Nollywood movie with men
and women of ogboni fraternity dressed in their
occultic regalia occupying special seats during
services. Something is wrong!
6.What happened to the strong calls for repentance
that brought thousands down to the altar to repent
and ask Jesus Christ to save their souls? This is
the litmus test for Christianity; it is the essence of
the Cross; it is the great commission that Jesus
commanded us with. If your church is not winning
souls, then it is like a barren woman, and it is a
shame. Something is wrong!
7. What happened to the outpouring of the Holy
Ghost? Do we even know what it means anymore
to feel the presence of the Spirit of God descend on
a service and fill up the room with holiness? Or we
just love that party atmosphere and excitement
when the choir plays a boogie-down song? Or we
love to scream “ride on pastor” in the excitement
we get when some charismatic preacher works the
crowd? It’s been so long we’ve felt the presence of
the Holy Spirit that we don’t know what it is
anymore. Something is definitely wrong!
8.Lots of pastors are aware that there is something
very wrong with the church today. They know
there is little ‘fear of the Lord.’ They know there is
no deep repentance or deep moving of the Holy
Spirit
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Bakrabas: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
The Great Questions

THE QUESTIONS NOBODY WANTS TO
ANSWER -
What about the Bible? Who actually wrote it?
What was the original language of the Bible?
(Hebrew? Aramaic? Koine Greek?)
NOTE: - The Bible was never in English during the
time of any prophet (not even Muhammad) -
because English did not exist until after 1066 AD !
Does the Bible exist in the original form anywhere
on earth? (No)
Why does the Catholic Bible has seven (7) more
books than the Protestant Bible?
Why do these two Bibles have different versions of
the same books?
Why are there so many mistakes and errors are
from the very first verse right up to the very last
verse?
Why do 'Born Again Christians' teach concepts
that are not from the Bible?
There is no word "Trinity" in the Bible in any
version of any language
The oldest forms of Christianity do not support the
'born again' beliefs
Jesus of the English Bible complains about the
'crucifixion'
(" Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani? - My God! My God!
Why have You forsaken me? " ) [Mk 15:34]
How can Jesus be the " Only Begotten Son" of
John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God's
" Begotten Son? "
Would a 'Just' God, a 'Fair' God, a 'Loving' God --
punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he
called to follow him?
What happens to people who died before Jesus
came?
What happens to those who never hear this
message?
What about innocent children who die although
their parents are not Christian?
Didn't God create Adam from dirt? -- So, why does
he need Mary to make Jesus?
And what about God?
How can God create Himself?
How can God be a man?
How can a man be a God?
How can God have a son?
The Bible says "Seth (is) the son of Adam"
and that "Adam is the son of God." [Lk 3:36]
Can't God just forgive us and not have to
kill Jesus?
And what about Jesus?
Jesus did not even carry the cross -- Simon
Cyre'ne, a passerby did! [Mk 15:21]
Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for
longer than six (6) hours -- NOT three days
-- (from the 3rd to the 9th hour) [Mk 15:25
& 15:33]
Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days
and nights in the tomb -- Friday night -
until Sunday before dawn -- is not 3 days
and nights!
Jesus DID NOT claim to be God - or even
equal to God!
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by NumberOne2(m): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Bakrabas:

This simply means the Bible is contradicted or perhaps Jesus was not only begotten son or son of God....

Your post is too long and irrelevant.

Did you read my post or just glossed over it.
Kindly consult a dictionary if you don't know the difference between BEGOTTEN and ADOPTED son. I am NOT an english teacher.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Bakrabas: 12:32am On Apr 28, 2015
NumberOne2:

Your post is too long and irrelevant.

Did you read my post or just glossed over it.
Kindly consult a dictionary if you don't know the difference between BEGOTTEN and ADOPTED son. I am NOT an english teacher.

you want to use formula Dodgi-e because the text is much so it is irrelevant. hmmmm OK

Adam was called the son of God David was called the son of God psalm 2:7 Luke 3:36.but john 3:16 said ...and he gave his "only" son...definitely they have corrupt the bible for materialism and egotism.

which version of the bible did Jesus recommend

how many time did Jesus attend night vigil

which church did he belongs to

if truly you are following the teaching of Jesus, where in the bible did Jesus say your religion is Christianity

if truly Christianity comes after the death of Jesus then Christianity can defined as "the religion of those that warship the death man on the cross"
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by NumberOne2(m): 1:52am On Apr 28, 2015
^^^ There is a thin line between smart and dull (you are crossing it gradually).

which version of the bible did Jesus recommend.

how many time did Jesus attend night vigil

which church did he belongs to

if truly you are following the teaching of Jesus, where in the bible did Jesus say your religion is Christianity

Well, Ask Jesus. If you don't know where He is?
1) Ask any Pastor around.
2) Perhaps you can start by searching His grave site in Israel. (let me guess. Nameless scientist have prooved that the grave doesn't exist?)

if truly Christianity comes after the death of Jesus then Christianity can defined as "the religion of those that warship the death man on the cross"

"But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living." - Matthew 22:31-32

Adam was called the son of God David was called the son of God psalm 2:7 Luke 3:36.but john 3:16 said ...and he gave his "only" son...definitely they have corrupt the bible for materialism and egotism.

You quoted Psalm 2:7 but did you read from verse 1? King David was talking of your kind:

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision." - Psalms 2:1-4

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Bakrabas: 2:10am On Apr 28, 2015
i Matthew 22:31-32 didn't answer that question. who was the one the crucified Jesus or God.

you also skipped my 1st questions. so I should go and find out the grave of Jesus in Israel.

my advice for you is that go and fight the authors of the bible I.e the highest eminent of the Christendom and 32 denominations to stop fallacy of ignorantio.

Let's reason together

ask yourself how come a caring father loving father will sacrifice his only son for the sins of those who rejected his messages.

God accepted all Jesus supplications. He prayed against the death of crucifixion and God granted his prayers. Moreover the bible says whosoever died on the Cross is an accursed one.are you calling Jesus accursed one?

please just reason deeply before you reply. I ll learn from you.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by NumberOne2(m): 2:58am On Apr 28, 2015

ask yourself how come a caring father loving father will sacrifice his only son for the sins of those who rejected his messages.
Do you play chess? Interesting game. In chess, there is a move where you sacrifice your Queen (the most powerful player) to win the game. Its a strategic, sacrificial and often confusing move. A move chess players probably copied from GOD.

From the Bible there are many scriptures to explain it but this will suffice:

"And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. - Philipians 2:8-11

God accepted all Jesus supplications. He prayed against the death of crucifixion and God granted his prayers. Moreover the bible says whosoever died on the Cross is an accursed one.are you calling Jesus accursed one?
Yes and this is why:
"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:" - Galatians 3:13
Read the whole chapterof Galatian 3 for a clearer picture from Apostle Paul.

please just reason deeply before you reply. I ll learn from you.
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." - John 14:26

If you really want to learn, the Holy Spirit is the ultimate, unbiased teacher.

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Sibe007(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
If we are all God children,,,, why is Jesus His only son?

Your heart is desperately seeking the truth. I see your posts. One day you will come to the full realisation of the Truth.
Forget about what some christians are practicing, or what some churches are doing, different people with their own interpretation.
Everyone has their own path, their own life's Journey
God guides everyone to the truth in his own time.

Going to church is not the most important for Christians. Coming to knowledge of the Light and Love God brings through Jesus is what matters.

I pray for you, that you will find the Truth. All I know is that, God Loves you soo much, whether you offend him, No matter how much you sin, He has forgiven and forgotten about your sins.

His Love is unconditional. He doesn't Love the way men Love. It is something we cannot explain

No sin you commit will stop him from Loving you.The only thing he wants you to do is just to accept this Love. (John 3:16).
The only sin is unbelief. God has gone past our sins. Jesus handled it. and he has reunited the whole world with the FATHER. just believe.

when you believe, he then gives you the power to become a Son of God.

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Sibe007:

Your heart is desperately seeking the truth. I see your posts. One day you will come to the full realisation of the Truth.
Forget about what some christians are practicing, or what some churches are doing, different people with their own interpretation.
Everyone has their own path, their own life's Journey
God guides everyone to the truth in his own time.

Going to church is not the most important for Christians. Coming to knowledge of the Light and Love God brings through Jesus is what matters.

I pray for you, that you will find the Truth. All I know is that, God Loves you soo much, whether you offend him, No matter how much you sin, He has forgiven and forgotten about your sins.

His Love is unconditional. He doesn't Love the way men Love. It is something we cannot explain

No sin you commit will stop him from Loving you.The only thing he wants you to do is just to accept this Love. (John 3:16).
The only sin is unbelief. God has gone past our sins. Jesus handled it. and he has reunited the whole world with the FATHER. just believe.

when you believe, he then gives you the power to become a Son of God.

abeg lost something that is relevant with my question
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

the sum up of that question and answer is that, jesus is not God..

so yeshua is another name for God? that's what you are implying in the question

No! Yahshua is a name, God Is a title
Anything can be 'God' but the one true God is define by his name, i call him Yahweh.

So what is the name of your God?

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Emteebee:

The world would have been better without all of you fools. Rubbish
Religion making man think like a toy since 1ad.
God is 3 different physical entities yet 1. Fucking tell your God to come let me teach him basic math.
Religion my ass.
undecided

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Emteebee(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Maamin:

undecided
In this age of information, ignorance is a choice.

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Emteebee:

In this age of information, ignorance is a choice.

Oh! yes, of course your ignorance can be perceived thousands of miles away. grin

God loves you tho!
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Emteebee(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Maamin:

Oh! yes, of course your ignorance can be perceived thousands of miles away. grin

God loves you tho!
and despite my ignorance, i can't still reason not to worship a mystery object and a man who looks like me cannot be worshipped.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2015
Maamin:

No! Yahshua is a name, God Is a title
Anything can be 'God' but the one true God is define by his name, i call him Yahweh.

So what is the name of your God?

which language is yashua from? is Bible written in that language? did Jesus speak that language ?

Jesus spoke Aramaic language, he called God Allaha...

check my thread on original Bible

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist / How Christmas Ought To Be Celebrated / Why Do You Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.