Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians (13043 Views)

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by pneumaticos(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

you are seriously a fool... how are you passing your exams xef? did you see anything that concern Quran in the question? chai... olodo ni eleyi o...

He pain, you racummi,

Watin you dey talk sef
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by pneumaticos(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whats ur tribe,so that i can deal with u from that angle......u don jam today..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2015
Maamin:

You should quote from the original bible..then I can explain it to your wicked, brainwashed and canal mind.

so dumb... see thinking? chai
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Maamin:

You should quote from the original bible..then I can explain it to your wicked, brainwashed and canal mind.

if you wanna know about your religion well, drop your numbers, let me add you to the world religion whatsapp group
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2015
pneumaticos:

He pain, you racummi,

Watin you dey talk sef

racunmi... camel is a sacred animal... am happy you call me racunmi... you a pig..

see him asking Wetin we dey talk here.. SMH...
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by pneumaticos(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

racunmi... camel is a sacred animal... am happy you call me racunmi... you a pig..

see him asking Wetin we dey talk here.. SMH...

Ok, why cant i comment on other threads again,
Islam is a gona
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2015
pneumaticos:

Ok, why cant i comment on other threads again,
Islam is a gona

maybe moderator blocked you.. i don't know why.. i swear to almighty Allah i didn't block you ..

you dey craze for calling Islam gona.. madman
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

so dumb... see thinking? chai

No! you are dumb..you claimed that bible is corrupt yet you are quoting same bible for inquiries. cheesy
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

if you wanna know about your religion well, drop your numbers, let me add you to the world religion whatsapp group

First of all I dont have a religion wink...and the internet is enough to even learn about your religion amongst others.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Maamin:

No! you are dumb..you claimed that bible is corrupt yet you are quoting same bible for inquiries. cheesy

yes of course... just to show you how corrupt it is.. that's why it's contradictory..

better get Greek Bible.. go online and read. better revert to Islam before it's too late...

God will never accept any other religion apart from Islam...

av told you o.. coz God will surely ask you on judgment day that don't the message of Islam reach you?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Maamin:

First of all I dont have a religion wink...and the internet is enough to even learn about your religion amongst others.

Now let me face you and preach for you... you ready? or make we go whatsapp ??
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Now let me face you and preach for you... you ready? or make we go whatsapp ??

First of all show me the authenticity of the quran..and it credibility. Secondly you must quote original greek bible and not the corrupted one.
No need to go to watsapp!
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=shahydbinaliyu post=32584066]

[s]yes of course... just to show you how corrupt it is.. that's why it's contradictory.[/s].

better get Greek Bible.. go online and read. better revert to Islam before it's too late...

Looks like this greek bible is even better than the quran in credibility..since you keep emphasising on it.

Says the pending and yet unacredited quran.

av told you o.. coz God will surely ask you on judgment day that don't the message of Islam reach you?

Have you been there before? undecided
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Youngsage: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
ephemm:

Why can't each of us practice our religion the way we like? When we get to heaven, we shall sort out who was right or wrong!

Then it just might be too late for some to make amends!

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by dayodare49o: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
If Quran wasn't the new testament, why did it complement original Bible and explain everything that Bible didn't... Like everything about life, deathtrap, grave and hereafter
Quran didn't explain why mumuamed raped kids. It didn't not explain why he had sex with his followers' wives. It didn't explain why mumuamed killed the innocent
It didn't explain what will be our gain for killing unbelievers. It didn't tell us that we are going to hell fire...there are many things that Quran didn't talk about. I those that it spoke about were like very tales. They don't look and sound reasonable.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ifeann:

zeongeon here is the greatest of deceivers verses

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

Bros pls I would like to confirm if all what said above is true @shahybinaliyu....oyaa ooh....hehehehe..u dey find xtianity trouble? Dey no tell u say if na fight una no reach?...**like a greek God** we are still the leading religion

shahydbinaliyu:

yes of course... just to show you how corrupt it is.. that's why it's contradictory..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

That's exactly what you did by not following Jesus and following Paul
hehehehe...wait so you know JESUS, GOD, EZEKIEL, PAUL, MARY and YOUR HISTORY IS CENTERED AROUND JESUS (BC and AD)...but dude..d only pips I knw In islam is professor muhammed and allah...hehehe...dnt worry u guys will get dia
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Laughing... That's the beauty of Quran.

Believe in oness of Allah and believe in his prophets.. Evey single one.. We Muslims believe in every prophet..

If you believe in Jesus, you will be praying just like muslims.. It's Bible.. Even Surat fatia is Bible.. That your our father in heaven and bla bla bla.. Is Surat fatia.. How to perform ablution is Bible.

You never follow Jesus teachings but you follow Paul teachings... I will upload the picture here as proof
CHEI!! OLODO OOOOHHH!...ur primary school days complete so?...where did u nt read in thy greek bible that JESUS bowed his head to pray because of grief?...where didn't u read that jesus supported (literally) his disciples for eating without washing hands?...abi did he say that clothings are better than the state of mind?...or wait...wait...wait...wha ya muhammed say about adultery and da punishment nd wha ya know abt wha JESUS said abt adultery nd the punishment?.....**picks up gun** u remember what jesus said in matthew 7 vs 7?..nd u knw da wha paul all said za abt mathew 7 vs 7?...u remember tha bros J took 12 desciples meaning he wanted unity in diversity... Hehehehe!! U nd ur child raping prophet should go eat a dicck
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
clueless are my brothers in Christianity.... despite all our (muslims) effort to make them see the truth, all you (Christians) do is insult and ask unreasonable questions.... despite the fact that we (muslims) have debunked all your conspiracy theories, you people still comeup with that same conspiracy theories debunked...

i have tried my best... May God lead you to wherever you want...

only reasonable questions i will be answering to...
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
clueless are my brothers in Christianity.... despite all our (muslims) effort to make them see the truth, all you (Christians) do is insult and ask unreasonable questions.... despite the fact that we (muslims) have debunked all your conspiracy theories, you people still comeup with that same conspiracy theories debunked...

i have tried my best... May God lead you to wherever you want...

only reasonable questions i will be answering to...

You said you were going to preach to me earlier on but no show yet..did you run short of crammed arabic quran or couldnt found the original greek bible to quote? undecided
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Proffdada: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Maamin:

First of all show me the authenticity of the quran..and it credibility. Secondly you must quote original greek bible and not the corrupted one.
No need to go to watsapp!
Don't let him add u on whatsapp, when they can't be convinced they r idol worshippers, they'll send death threats
They hate the truth because they are slaves to lies

1 Share

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Proffdada:

Don't let him add u on whatsapp, when they can't be convinced they r idol worshippers, they'll send death threats
They hate the truth because they are slaves to lies

Jesus Christ!!!.... O Adonai Ro'ee(the lord is my shepherd)

Is this what transpired in the so called whatsapp debate?..so they sent you all those hateful threat and curse? shocked...i always new its a bad idea giving him my digits.

Christians beware O!

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2015
10 ANSWERLESS QUESTIONS
1) CAN MAN KILL GOD?.
2) IS FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT 'ARE' ONE
PHYSICALLY?.
3) IF PHYSICALLY 'THEY' 'ARE' ONE, WHY FATHER
AND HOLY SPIRIT DIDN'T DIE ON CROSS?.
4) IF PHYSICALLY 'THEY' ARE NOT ONE, HOWMANY
GODS YOU HAVE?.
5) DO YESHUA EVER HEARED THE NAME 'JESUS'?.
6) WHO CALLED YESHUA AS 'JESUS' IN HIS LIFE
TIME?.
7) DO YESHUA EVER HEARED THE NAME 'BIBLE'?.
cool DURING THE PREGNENCY PERIOD OF MOTHER
MARY WHO CONTROLLED THE WORLD?.
9) DURING PREGNENCY PERIOD OF MOTHER MARY,
WHERE WERE THE GOD?. INSIDE THE WOMB OR IN
HEAVEN?.
10) WHY BIBLE HAVE MANY VERSIONS?.
(I know instead of answer these questions you will start
counter questions. You will abuse us and Islam. You will
try to change the subject. You will call me ignorant)
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Maamin:

Jesus Christ!!!.... O Adonai Ro'ee(the lord is my shepherd)

Is this what transpired in the so called whatsapp debate?..so they sent you all those hateful threat and curse? shocked...i always new its a bad idea giving him my digits.

Christians beware O!

laughing.... you provoked him... you never screenshot that, he threatened you.. And are you dead? laughing ....
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing.... you provoked him... you never screenshot that, he threatened you.. And are you dead? laughing ....

Sorry you quoted the wrong person... undecided
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Maamin:

Sorry you quoted the wrong person... undecided

sorry bro
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2015
10 ANSWERED QUESTIONS
1) CAN MAN KILL GOD?.

Not until you specify which of the God since there are many Gods (Zeus,Venus,Thor,Odin,Allah,Al-uzzah,Menat,Al-lat,Shango,Amadioha,Sheeva,Bramah etc) the word 'God' is just a title.

2) IS FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT 'ARE' ONE
PHYSICALLY?.
No

3) IF PHYSICALLY 'THEY' 'ARE' ONE, WHY FATHER
AND HOLY SPIRIT DIDN'T DIE ON CROSS?.

Number 2 answer renders question 3 invalid

4) IF PHYSICALLY 'THEY' ARE NOT ONE, HOWMANY
GODS YOU HAVE?.

Just One true God

5) DO YESHUA EVER HEARED THE NAME 'JESUS'?.

Of course He even answer to it up till this very day and moment.

6) WHO CALLED YESHUA AS 'JESUS' IN HIS LIFE
TIME?.

The Greek and Roman leaders must have called him that.

Greek-->Jesus=Iesous
Romanian-->Jesus=Isus
And if he had been to europe during his time he will be called "Jesus"

7) DO YESHUA EVER HEARED THE NAME 'BIBLE'?.

English-->Bible = book
Latin-->biblia= sacred book
Greek-->biblio/biblion(plural)= book/books

With Roman empire in charge of israel during the days of Christ on earth, with this you dont remotely think Yahshua have not heard the word sacred book(s) before!

cool DURING THE PREGNENCY PERIOD OF MOTHER
MARY WHO CONTROLLED THE WORLD?.

God almighty has always been in control even before time began.

9) DURING PREGNENCY PERIOD OF MOTHER MARY,
WHERE WERE THE GOD?. INSIDE THE WOMB OR IN
HEAVEN?.

Rephrase your question..the bold renders it invalid

10) WHY BIBLE HAVE MANY VERSIONS?.

For easy understanding and comprehension

[s](I know instead of answer these questions you will start
counter questions. You will abuse us and Islam. You will
try to change the subject. You will call me ignorant)[/s]

undecided

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Maamin:

maamin 10-1 shabyn**some text missing**

2 Likes

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Maamin:

Not until you specify which of the God since there are many Gods (Zeus,Venus,Thor,Odin,Allah,Al-uzzah,Menat,Al-lat,Shango,Amadioha,Sheeva,Bramah etc) the word 'God' is just a title.

that God in question is for people calling Jesus God..

No

Just One true God ...

Greek-->Jesus=Iesous
Romanian-->Jesus=Isus

check Aramaic Bible to see Jesus real name

English-->Bible = book

With Roman empire in charge of israel during the days of Christ on earth, with this you dont remotely think Yahshua have not heard the word sacred book(s) before!

undecided
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Maamin:

No

Just One true God

Greek-->Jesus=Iesous
Romanian-->Jesus=Isus

English-->Bible = book

undecided

the sum up of that question and answer is that, jesus is not God..

so yeshua is another name for God? that's what you are implying in the question
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Emteebee(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Maamin:

No

Just One true God

Greek-->Jesus=Iesous
Romanian-->Jesus=Isus

English-->Bible = book

undecided
The world would have been better without all of you fools. Rubbish
Religion making man think like a toy since 1ad.
God is 3 different physical entities yet 1. Fucking tell your God to come let me teach him basic math.
Religion my ass.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emteebee:

The world would have been better without all of you fools. Rubbish
Religion making man think like a toy since 1ad.
God is 3 different physical entities yet 1. Fucking tell your God to come let me teach him basic math.
Religion my ass.

do you really think the world would be a better place without religion? do you know it's religion that is curbing or restricting the cruelness of humans? without religion, the world would have cease to exist because we would have done eliminating each other long ago.. in a world without religion, there won't be space for less privileged to live, less privilege will be slaves...

it's religion that is shaping the world into a better place, the Earth will be best place in the universe if we could all base every kind of judgement and our life style on religion...

besides, how do you think you exist? holy books are father and teacher of science..

do you know how many scientific stuffs that's In Quran? both what they have already discovered and ones they haven't discovered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: / 2023: Tinubu & Osinbajo Will Fight - Primate Ayodele / Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.