Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,800 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers (24535 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Open Letter To Rivers People By Concerned Rivers Youth / My People Please Where Is Shekau ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Akainzo:

Clearly your brain is being fried by whatever you are smoking or drinking, at exactly which polling station would you be voting?

Anyway, that makes no difference, be at my polling unit on April 11th and come see me vote APC.
You're superbly do dumb to read through .

I already mentioned it to your second moniker but like the coward that you are ,you logged on with your other useless moniker to attack your mama.
Smh..... undecided
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by CecyAdrian(f): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'll rather die a free man than show love to my oppressors.
Let's hope you don't die but rather recover your lost senses

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by CecyAdrian(f): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're a mad woman.

Your spineless boyfriend threatened first and I simply asked him to do the most honourable thing but he hauled asss and using smiley emoticons .

Who smiles with a janjawiid over here these days .

Let the mutherfuccking coward try and send me a pm and let's see how it ends.

How about that ? undecided
If I reply you in d same way which u did, I will also be mistaken to be sick in the head like you. But the good news is everyone here knows who the retard psychic escapee patient is. You really need help because your situation is getting worse. its beyond medical
I pray the good Lord haves mercy on your soul and gives you your much needed mental healing as an Easter gift
Amen!

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by rodbel(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
@OP please stop being mischievous because it won't sell to Rivers people. Inasmuch as I would want better candidates for Rivers, I still prefer those fielded by the PDP as they are more loyal to the Rivers cause rather than giving power to some undemocratic and hypocritical APC junks. Wike and other PDP candidates will be elected Governor and State Legislators respectively. Nothing for APC in Rivers! Politics is local

You mean a thuggery/cult inclined cause. Mr Barcanista. Please stop that horrible childs play. If you've ever stayed/lived in Rivers state you would know that a Wike tenure would be a tenure filled with, stealing, thuggery, hooliganism, cultism and the likes.

No Rivers indigene in his right frame of mind would vote in Wike as Rivers Governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by rodbel(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
There is no division in Rivers State.

Cc truckpusher

I thought your paymasters would have stopped you people e-campaign.

Is truckpusher the person handling rivers state?

Lol...

I'm a Rivers resident from the SW and I tell you this Mr Barcanista and truckpusher. Elections in Rivers was a sham. I live with a live evidence. A corp member who had to run for his dear life when wike agents came gun wielding in Isiokpo LG.

The blood of the innocents that lost their lives on March 28 is not only on the killers hands but also on your likes hands. Knowing the truth and saying otherwise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
rodbel:

Lol...

I'm a Rivers resident from the SW and I tell you this Mr Barcanista and truckpusher. Elections in Rivers was a sham. I live with a live evidence. A corp member who had to run for his dear life when wike agents came gun wielding in Isiokpo LG.

The blood of the innocents that lost their lives on March 28 is not only on the killers hands but also on your likes hands. Knowing the truth and saying otherwise.
Their Pay master increased their pay..told them to come threaten faceless people on a faceless forum.. Bunch of silly cowards

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shift your smelly puccy outta ma face .

I don't reply fake biitches.
I pity the woman who nursed you for 9 months... Persons like you are usually dumped in thrash cans.. I look at your life and spit..
You are doomed but you're yet to know it.. Should Wike loose the election, don't forget to relocate to chad..or better still kill yourself.. the latter is the preferred option anywayz..

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
rodbel:

Lol...

I called Truckpusher because the thread was about Rivers State. So because I support Wike for the position means the blood of whatever is on my head? Oga fear God o

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:07am On Apr 06, 2015
barcanista:
I called Truckpusher because the thread was about Rivers State. So because I support Wike for the position means the blood of whatever is on my head? Oga fear God o

If you mean well for the Rivers People, you will not support a man who will lead the state back to a life of total thuggery and cultism.

Fear God O! It is not always about personal agenda.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by LRNZH(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2015
I can't believe that this thread has made 6 pages without real issues being discussed. No one should claim marginalisation of SS because her son ruled for 6 years (equivalent to the single 6 years tenure that the same GEJ clamoured for). No improvement in the SS after all these.

The reactions of people like Barcanista, atlwireless, truckpusher etc on this thread is debasing to the supporters of PDP and Wike.

Wike, with this nature of campaigns, coloured by threats of violence does not deserve to lead a state like Rivers. I recall all the thuggery that Odili supported while in ONELga, hence I was so relieved that Amaechi's ascendancy reduced this barbaric approach to living.

Wike as shown by the threats on this thread will take Rivers back to the Odili stone ages. Dakuku is definitely a way more cultured person. Rivers should not make the mistake of voting PDP.

Shikena

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by tripod(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
I just noticed this your blatant lies now as I was too busy replying Abagworo the bastard and some other paid rants .

Yes ,you were right when you said Amaechi was already a speaker when Wike was just an ordinary chairman but you've failed to tell your gullible audience that as at the time Wike was just that your ordinary local Government chairman that the same Amaechi was Mr Odili's errand boy with no hope of becoming a hospital staff which was Odili's primary job and source of livelihood.

Fortunately for Amaechi Odili became Governor and made him speaker to save his corrupt asss and when Odili left with all the political saga that followed your fake lion of Ubima went on self imposed exile and the same ordinary local Government chairman fought tooth and nail to return him as a Governor.

And did you know how your bastard paid him back? He nominated him as an ambassador to a country because he had an agenda but Wike as a grassroot politician like my role model Ayo Fayose went to Abuja and changed his fortune and he was made a minister .

Amaechi has all the tendencies of a traitor and now we know him better.

Finally ,all this sweat is to tell you that APC has no place in Rivers State.

One of the problem with telling lies is you can not back them up with dates. The forth republic started in 1999. Both the president, govs and house of assembly members came onboard together. Where was ur wike in 1999? Where was ur strongman in rivers politics in 1999? You cleverly avoided the part where i mentioned that amaechi nominated omehia as commisioner during ada george's regime. This was far befor 1999. In fact amaechi became SA on youths to gov ada george in 1991. Where was your wike then.
Since your role models are ayo fayose and wike am sorry to announce to you that your doom is nigh. Cos these are pplehate elders and have said they will not get old befor they die.

Wike is even a bigger traitor. Amaechi opened his heart cos he tot wike was a friend. He made him CoS rives state. He gave him a free hand to operate. For ur info it was wike that made most of the so called amaechi's anemies for him. As their erand boy, amaechi and aki (pdp chiar then) sent wike to buy pdp form frm abj. He bought the form and kept the reciept which he will later use against amaechi. Amaechi never tot wike would do such thing. So he never bothered to ask for the receipt. Wike the tout is dangerously ambitious and his ambition and wiked heart will be his doom. Ref jesus of okrika.

For ur info wike ddnt know jack in abj. It was amaechi who nominated him to become a minister when he started grumbling because amaechi said sekibo should continue in the senate as a mark of respect for ur jezebel, mama piss. You see wike as a powerful politician abi. No shake, lets see what become of him now that the centre in gone.

Wike and all his militants will fall on the 11th. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Inkman(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2015
hmm
what a thread
it is evident from their supporters
the kind of leaders they'll make.
rivers people
say no to threats oppression, thuggery and brigandry
vote dakuku peterside for a better rivers state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by ChikezieU(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I just noticed this your blatant lies now as I was too busy replying Abagworo the bastard and some other paid rants .

Yes ,you were right when you said Amaechi was already a speaker when Wike was just an ordinary chairman but you've failed to tell your gullible audience that as at the time Wike was just that your ordinary local Government chairman that the same Amaechi was Mr Odili's errand boy with no hope of becoming a hospital staff which was Odili's primary job and source of livelihood.

Fortunately for Amaechi Odili became Governor and made him speaker to save his corrupt asss and when Odili left with all the political saga that followed your fake lion of Ubima went on self imposed exile and the same ordinary local Government chairman fought tooth and nail to return him as a Governor.

And did you know how your bastard paid him back? He nominated him as an ambassador to a country because he had an agenda but Wike as a grassroot politician like my role model Ayo Fayose went to Abuja and changed his fortune and he was made a minister .

Amaechi has all the tendencies of a traitor and now we know him better.

Finally ,all this sweat is to tell you that APC has no place in Rivers State.
Gbam, full stop he can go hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Clarence Olafemi Dumps APC For PDP / Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) / Emmanuelle BLATMANN, French Ambassador To Nigeria Pays Tinubu A Courtesy Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.