Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers (24483 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Open Letter To Rivers People By Concerned Rivers Youth / My People Please Where Is Shekau ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by atlwireles: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You guys are beginning to sound like Boko haram of the SS after Buhari's lost to GEJ.

We have lost nothing, this thread is about Rivers State and the simple mission to disgrace Ameachi. Stop us if you can. By the way, Buhari has not won anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'll rather die a free man than show love to my oppressors.

What kind of Government will Nyesome Wike offer after a so called Barrister supported thugs to attack honourables of the state house of Assembly.

Nyesome Wike wants an oppressive government for Rivers State and you know it.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Ilekeh(f): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
atlwireles:

We have lost nothing, this thread is about Rivers State and the simple mission to disgrace Ameachi. Stop us if you can. By the way, Buhari has not won anything.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
iliyande:

Hahaha kkkkiii kkkkhhhhkjh this is what oyibo called "politics with bitterness" you will soon turn your village to Sambisa. I de pity those poor villagers when you create such problem for them.
You lack knowledge .

Before my village would be turned to Sambisa ,your parasitic economy would be on a serious life support .

You sef go believe am na.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Ilekeh(f): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
You guys preach destruction and terrorism.

You do not fight for Rivers, you fight out of anger and loss.

I am 1/800 rivers and I beg of you to stop this terroristic thoughts cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by atlwireles: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

That's your new president boys in action.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by cocokiller1(f): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

It will be wrong if the Rivers people vote sentimentally without thinking of the future of Rivers State.

It is not hidden how Nyesome Wike put Obio Akpor in bondage with his extortionate ruling.

Rivers People should look beyond sentiments and elect the right man for the state.

Gov. Amaechi's rule reduced thuggery in Rivers State. We can not go back to that kind of life because of sentiments.
my dear
non of dem gud eh
rivers was never any better
during amaechi's rule,cultists stl terrorise around my area..
ameachi dumped us
him go AbJ go dy smile
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by iliyande(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You lack knowledge .

Before my village would be turned to Sambisa ,your parasitic economy would be on a serious life support .

You sef go believe am na.

OK, start
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by CecyAdrian(f): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why don't you choose a venue after the election mutherfuccker.
He won't be choosing a venue because he is not fighting a personal fight,he opposes your plans off rigging and asked you to come try it @ his polling unit,if u re sure and strong enough take ur evil plans to his Unit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

Sorry Miss Jumbo jet, we won't be seeking for virgins but self emancipation which is recognised by the United Nations charter of article 1(2) go read up something.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Ilekeh(f): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
atlwireles:

That's your new president boys in action.

And you sound just like them.

Let Rivers, my beautiful home, be peaceful.

cry cry cry

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
iliyande:

OK, start
Once the time is right it will start naturally.

We can't force it ,once the people are ready it must surely be .
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Ilekeh(f): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sorry Miss Jumbo jet, we won't be seeking for virgins but self emancipation which is recognised by the United Nations charter of article 1(2) go read up something.

And you'd kill innocent children, men and women to satiate your anger and loss?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by cocokiller1(f): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
I just sent you PM
ddnt see it
don't evn knw how nl pm worge works
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
cocokiller1:
my dear
non of dem gud eh
rivers was never any better
during amaechi's rule,cultists stl terrorise around my area..
ameachi dumped us
him go AbJ go dy smile

Security situation improved under Gov. Amaechi. For instance, before Gov. Amaechi's reign, thugs will stand on the street of Emekuku D-Line and obtain peoples valuables. That can not be tried now.

Robberies at D-Line used to happen by 6:00pm - 7:00pm.

Things like that stopped under Gov. Amaechi. If Gov. Amaechi deserves praise, it is for security.

We can not make tat mistake and go back to the Hooliganism of the past.

Nyesome Wike's supporters and allies show you what to expect in their government. From their thug style politics and the way the Rivers House of Assembly was attacked. Seriously, do we want that?

I don't.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
My friend, who are the idiots? Well be careful with choice of word.

I agree with you that the oil has not alleviated sufferings in the Niger Delta, but that is largely due to the injustice in the system. I am not blaming any tribe or ethnic group, but the elite that are majorly from a particular ethnic group in alliance with their puppets here. These people are hell bent on maintaining the status quo which is why the Niger Delta has remained in poor state. It is a shame and it is not about any personality.

1.The PIB is there in NASS since 2008... Something that naturally shouldn't have taken One year to get passed.

2. The President had Confab last year, the Confab made recommendation, the President vowed to pursue for implementation with Federal Executive Council approving it waiting for the NASS. What happens to it when he leaves considering that the APC never supported the confab?

3. Oil Well license will be up for renewal next year. At Present over 80% of them are in the hands of some Northern elites. What happens when it comes for renewal? Will the status quo remain?

There are lots of injustice which we are all feeling. I don't support violent struggle but you should learn to understand and not insult us.

You and I know that the government hands down a certain percentage for the Niger Deltans. However their leaders would rather diversify it for their own gains than help their people, they are also the same people that would ask you to carry guns and cutlasses to kill yourselves. Basically, you are still fighting for nothing, without 'the leaders' you wouldn't come out with guns and cutlasses and without them you wouldn't be suffering. If your leaders so cared about you, they would have reached an agreement with the government to provide better schools, better healthcare system, and other social benefits to make the life of an average Niger Deltan better. Since it is highly likely tobe impossible because it is Nigeria therefore if I were a Niger Deltan I won't be fighting for benefits rather I would be fighting to prevent the government from worsening my land by making my land inhabitable for me.

Win-Win for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by oluwabreezy: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
For all i know you guys can go ahead and destroy ur state...............nobody cares

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by atlwireles: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

And you sound just like them.

Let Rivers, my beautiful home, be peaceful.

cry cry cry

The city of Portharcourt will remain peaceful after Amaechi and Dakuku peterside move to Abuja. Any attempt to stop this, will be met with equal and overwhelming force. Amaechi knows, he cannot win any election in Ubima, talk less of Rivers state.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
CecyAdrian:

He won't be choosing a venue because he is not fighting a personal fight,he opposes your plans off rigging and asked you to come try it @ his polling unit,if u re sure and strong enough take ur evil plans to his Unit
You're a mad woman.

Your spineless boyfriend threatened first and I simply asked him to do the most honourable thing but he hauled asss and using smiley emoticons .

Who smiles with a janjawiid over here these days .

Let the mutherfuccking coward try and send me a pm and let's see how it ends.

How about that ? undecided
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Ilekeh(f): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
atlwireles:

The city of Portharcourt will remain peaceful after Amaechi and Dakuku peterside move to Abuja. Any attempts to stop this, will be met with equal and overwhelming force. Amaechi knows, he cannot win any election in Ubima, talk less of Rivers state.

And if people vote for Amaechi...... will you fight to take those rights away?
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
cocokiller1:
ddnt see it
don't evn knw how nl pm worge works
You mean it? Okay, send me a direct mail on pastorapostle@gmail.com
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Ilekeh(f): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
oluwabreezy:
For all i know you guys can go ahead and destroy ur state...............nobody cares

I care! Rivers is my state. It belongs to us all.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

And you'd kill innocent children, men and women to satiate your anger and loss?

They are better of dead than remain impoverished in the midst of plenty.

I'll rather be aborted than to be birthed in the midst of plenty with a poor and very poor background .
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by atlwireles: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

And if people vote for Amaechi...... will you fight to take those rights away?

grin grin grin grin grin I said Amaechi rights only exist in Abuja. After April 11, he becomes a stranger in Rivers state.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by cocokiller1(f): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
You mean it? Okay, send me a direct mail on pastorapostle@gmail.com
ok
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

You and I know that the government hands down a certain percentage for the Niger Deltans. However their leaders would rather diversify it for their own gains than help their people, they are also the same people that would ask you to carry guns and cutlasses to kill yourselves. Basically, you are still fighting for nothing, without 'the leaders' you wouldn't come out with guns and cutlasses and without them you wouldn't be suffering. If your leaders so cared about you, they would have reached an agreement with the government to provide better schools, better healthcare system, and other social benefits to make the life of an average Niger Deltan better. Since it is highly likely tobe impossible because it is Nigeria therefore if I were a Niger Deltan I won't be fighting for benefits rather I would be fighting to prevent the government from worsening my land by making my land inhabitable for me.

Win-Win for everyone.

The Rivers People should be thinking of a leader who will benefit them. Most people know the kind of corrupt government to expect under Wike, yet they are ready to kill innocent Rivers People to achieve it.

Who in Port-Harcourt does not know Nyesome Wike stands for excessive extortion of the Rivers People.

Is that the Governor Rivers State needs?

A man who supported GEJ's wastage of resources. Is that the kind of man that will develop Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Ilekeh(f): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
I give up......wow.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Win-Win for everyone.
Well, you failed to address any of the point raised. Anyway, the Niger Delta is not after freebies but equity and justice. We are not after sharing cash to everyone like we are beggars but that people are emancipated economically, environmental pollution and gas flaring put to an end, Equal stake in politics and governance and fairness. The PIB, the Confab Report and the Oil Well License are very important to tackle most of these problems if not all. We are not saying we should enjoy every proceed 100% but we should have a sense of belonging in this Nigeria state. However, I agree with you that some of our leaders and Governors are self-serving but it doesn't negate the fact that there is injustice in the system.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by atlwireles: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

The Rivers People should be thinking of a leader who will benefit them. Most people know the kind of corrupt government to expect under Wike, yet they are ready to kill innocent Rivers People to achieve it.

Who in Port-Harcourt does not know Nyesome Wike stands for excessive extortion of the Rivers People.

Is that the Governor Rovers State needs.

A man who supported GEJ's wastage of resources. Is that the kind of man that will develop Rovers State?

Why not show us what Amaechi did with N3T in 8 years? Wike is the next GOV, you can move with Ameachi to Abuja, if you don't want to live in Rivers after Wike is elected on April 11.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by atlwireles: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
I give up......wow.

You give up already? The fun has not even started. In some way, I am happy Jonathan lost this election. Let's live in this Nigeria together, una go hear from us loud and clear. Let's see who the fools are in this country. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by rman: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
They are better of dead than remain impoverished in the midst of plenty.

I'll rather be aborted than to be birthed in the midst of plenty with a poor and very poor background .

Behold a the new Shekau!

As u can see, you are not different.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Our Mumu Don Do" Group Visit Family Of 10yr Boy Killed During Market Demolition / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares / Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.