Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers (24625 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Open Letter To Rivers People By Concerned Rivers Youth / My People Please Where Is Shekau ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
I give up......wow.
You can see that people are not happy. We have the responsibility as a people to correct the injustice in the Niger Delta rather than live in denial.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
rman:

Behold a the new Shekau!

As u can see, you are not different.
Truckpusher is not a Shekau. He is a victim of the Nigeria State just like every Niger Deltan. Don't worry, calm will return and we shall not relent in the pursuit exploiting every legitimate means available.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Well, you fail to address any of the point raised. Anyway, the Niger Delta is not after freebies but equity and justice. We are not after sharing cash to everyone like we are beggars but that people are emancipated economically, environmental pollution and gas flaring put to an end, Equal stake in politics and governance and fairness. The PIB, the Confab Report and the Oil Well License are very important to tackle most of these problems if not all. We are not saying we should enjoy every proceed 100% but we should have a sense of belonging in this Nigeria state. However, I agree with you that our leaders and Governors are self-serving but it doesn't negate the fact that there is injustice in the system.

I did not address them, becausxe like every other policies. It is plausible

Jonathan is from Niger Delta, what stopped him form creating a committee to address those issues when he came in, but no he waited for confab to come up with something. Confab ended a very long time ago, considering how volatile the region is and the uncertainty that comes with whether or not an indigence would still occupy Aso Rock in 2019 the implementation of the policies that were reached especially on Niger Delta should have started immediately Confab ended.

Blame your leaders not SW or the North! They are your bane. I wish you knew how I really feel about Niger-Delta then you would know that killing one another, raping ypur own women and burning your properties is no way forward.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by iliyande(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Once the time is right it will start naturally.

We can't force it ,once the people are ready it must surely be .
Ok
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Well, you failed to address any of the point raised. Anyway, the Niger Delta is not after freebies but equity and justice. We are not after sharing cash to everyone like we are beggars but that people are emancipated economically, environmental pollution and gas flaring put to an end, Equal stake in politics and governance and fairness. The PIB, the Confab Report and the Oil Well License are very important to tackle most of these problems if not all. We are not saying we should enjoy every proceed 100% but we should have a sense of belonging in this Nigeria state. However, I agree with you that some of our leaders and Governors are self-serving but it doesn't negate the fact that there is injustice in the system.

What has Jonathan done for the people of Bayelsa all this while he was the deputy governor and the Governor? Nothng! The high time you realised that he is just like the rest of them the better.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
rman:

Behold a the new Shekau!

As u can see, you are not different.
Shattap.

It is normal for an oppressor to say those things and make the oppressed people go down on their guards.

I ain't asking for a country or a virgin ,I have only asked for one thing which your greedy and selfish nature won't let you grant me.

Give me my farm back and let my yam barn be left to me and my family and leave me alone to contribute what I can but you said to me : You and your household would have to die first before you will grant me my wish just because you have what it takes to destroy me ?

That's the highest level of injustice.

Bro think am na - if you were in my shoes how would you feel ?

Must I resort to violence before I'll be respected ?

And just when I've toiled to raise just one son to speak on my behalf and return my rights you did all you can to make him look like an iidiot.

Which man will tolerate that injustice ?
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by atlwireles: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Jonathan is from Niger Delta, what stopped him form creating a committee to address those issues when he came in, but no he waited for confab to come up with something. Confab ended a very long time ago, considering how volatile the region is and the uncertainty that comes with whether or not an indigence would still occupy Aso Rock in 2019 the implementation of the policies that were reached especially on Niger Delta should have started immediately Confab ended.

Blame your leaders not SW or the North! They are your bane. I wish you knew how I really feel about Niger-Delta then you would know that killing one another, raping ypur own women and burning your properties is no way forward.

You people did not him give a break for attempting to do anything in the Nigerdelta. Your non stop propaganda, out right lies and blackmail , when any attempt is made to help or even site a project in the Nigerdelta. Now, you want to blame Jonathan. Like I said is one Nigeria, we shall all savage it together.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by cupidhero(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'll rather die a free man than show love to my oppressors.
The problem is that nigerians forget so easily and it scares me., a revolt by any militant group won't be funny,those who reside in abuja and lagos have never witnessed any militant group in action so they think buhari can easily kill any group that revolts against his government which is just dumb because WMD's can easily be shipped into these creeks easily. Wike will easily win amaechi if APC does not rig the election. I don't even see reasons why rivers and all oil producing states should not handle their resources.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by rman: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shattap.

It is normal for an oppressor to say those things and make the oppressed people go down on their guards.

I ain't asking for a country or a virgin ,I have only asked for one thing which your greedy and selfish nature won't let you grant me.

Give me my farm back and let my yam barn be left to me and my family and leave me alone to contribute what I can but you said to me : You and your household would have to die first before you will grant me my wish just because you have what it takes to destroy me ?

That's the highest level of injustice.

Bro think am na - if you were in my shoes how would you feel ?

Must I resort to violence before I'll be respected ?

And just when I've toiled to raise just one son to speak on my behalf and return my rights you did all you can to make him look like an iidiot.

Which man will tolerate that injustice ?

SS Shekau, shut up! U are exactly the same, stop the pretence. If u were born and raised in Borno, u will be a bomber or carrying weapon killing women and children.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
atlwireles:

You people did not him give a break for attempting to do anything in the Nigerdelta. Your non stop propaganda, out right lies and blackmail , when any attempt is made to help or even site a project in the Nigerdelta. Now, you want to blame Jonathan. Like I said is one Nigeria, we shall all savage it together.

You are an i.diot

You must be one of the masses. I am sorry that 'it' did not get to you

SW did not start the criticisms until it was extremely obvious that he is clueless and incompetent. WE VOTED FOR HIM IN 2011 BECAUSE WE WANTED TO GIVE SS A CHANCE BUT HE ENDED UP DISAPPOINTING US!

There is something called delegation! THAT HIS WHAT BEING A LEADER IS ALL ABOUT!

If he did nothing for you and he did nothing for the SW, then the SW must have made the right decision

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

The Rivers People should be thinking of a leader who will benefit them. Most people know the kind of corrupt government to expect under Wike, yet they are ready to kill innocent Rivers People to achieve it.

Who in Port-Harcourt does not know Nyesome Wike stands for excessive extortion of the Rivers People.

Is that the Governor Rivers State needs?

A man who supported GEJ's wastage of resources. Is that the kind of man that will develop Rivers State?

No, let them keep doing the same thing over and over again

Everyone including their son has screwed them again and again but because he is their son we have to look the other way undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

I never blamed the SW or anyone but I specifically fingered elites that are hell bent on maintaining the status quo riding on the imbalance system that favors them.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Truckpusher is not a Shekau. He is a victim of the Nigeria State just like every Niger Deltan. Don't worry, calm will return and we shall not relent in the pursuit exploiting every legitimate means available.
Leave them alone .

The Romans called all Western European indigenous people barbarians because they refused to be exploited .

The white man called the Africans savages that needs Jesus because they want to plunder and pillage the ancient African kingdoms and Kings that refused to let them come into the land that was flowing with milk rare spice and honey.

The Europeans labelled the red Indians as a people that has not fully evolved and can be regarded as half humans just to steal and occupy their land .

Even the Romans labelled Hannibal a very bad man and hannibla was as infamous as Osama Bin Laden today but right now history recognises this man as a man that fought against Roman incursion into his territory for economic gains.

A time will come when they will call even Jonathan a militant and this is normal with any oppressive system ,they will give you names that would make it easier for them to hang you and plunder your land as they want.

Tell the children of Niger Delta around you ,that they can choose what they can answer to and not necessarily what the society labels them.
The society doesn't look out for them.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Leave them alone .

The Romans called all Western European indigenous people barbarians because they refused to be exploited .

The white man called the Africans savages that needs Jesus because they want to plunder and pillage the ancient African kingdoms and Kings that refused to let them come into the land that was flowing with milk rare spice and honey.

The Europeans labelled the red Indians as a people that has not fully evolved and can be regarded as half humans just to steal and occupy their land .

Even the Romans labelled Hannibal a very bad man and hannibla was as infamous as Osama Bin Laden today but right now history recognises this man as a man that fought against Roman incursion into his territory for economic gains.

A time will come when they will call even Jonathan a militant and this is normal with any oppressive system ,they will give you names that would make it easier for them to hang you and plunder your land as they want.

Tell the children of Niger Delta around you ,that they can choose what they can answer to and not necessarily what the society labels them.
The society doesn't look out for them.
hmmmmm Speechless
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
I never blamed the SW or anyone but I specifically fingered elites that are hell bent on maintaining the status quo riding on the imbalance system that favors them.

Oh Yeah! and these elites do not include your people who in fact you should be killing and burning ther properties, I mean your elites like Asari Dokubo, who unfortunately for you are your bane

We know who those elites are, they are mainly form the SW and the N.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Oh Yeah! and these elites do not include your people who in fact you should be killing and burning ther properties, I mean your elites like Asari Dokubo, who unfortunately for you are your bane

We know who those elites are, they are mainly form the SW and the N.
You are trying to make this appear tribal which I don't like. If you need explanation just ask me and not try to interpret my words based on what you think. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Akainzo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu.

Stop your useless baba Ijebu.........give me a real polling unit make we dash you better long sleeve. angry

Dem no born you well say make you talk am - abi you dun chop shiit ni?

i'm voting in nembe street ,Immaculate Heart Secondary School in town by Naval Quarters .Oya ! carry your worthless life come there and if you want gimme phone number make I call you unto say I dun reach there dey wait for you to come vote....Mumu people

Now you are trying to be clever by half, that stuff is really affecting your brains.

Since you are the one threatening everybody, it is imperative that you come deal with me and not me coming to look for your polling unit.
Once again, my polling unit is 32-22-20-033, it is at the State Secondary School, Amadi Ama, along Abuloma Road. I will be expecting you on the 11th.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by atlwireles: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are an i.diot

You must be one of the masses. I am sorry that 'it' did not get to you

SW did not start the criticisms until it was extremely obvious that he is clueless and incompetent. WE VOTED FOR HIM IN 2011 BECAUSE WE WANTED TO GIVE SS A CHANCE BUT HE ENDED UP DISAPPOINTING US!

There is something called delegation! THAT HIS WHAT BEING A LEADER IS ALL ABOUT!

If he did nothing for you and he did nothing for the SW, then the SW must have made the right decision

Dumbass, try and keep your insults for your parents, when you chat on a faceless forum. Also keep your SW out of a River state election thread. I know most of you are tribal maggots, Jonathan is now gone. Please spare me your SW crap, that is not the topic here.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
hmmmmm Speechless
Don't be speechless .

This isn't time to keep quiet and think ,it is time to act and wait for the consequences.

You're an intelligent young man from the Niger Delta. The most polluted land in the entire world across the universe .Your people were captured and sent into slavery and now we are experiencing internal slavery.

What would become of the Niger Delta if the oil dries up today or simply becomes irrelevant?

Use your knowledge and educate your people else your generations and relations in years to come will suffer in the hands of these people that has no conscience .

We can't fight now but we can fight the souls of our younger generation and let them know that they deserve better and should be ready to drop everything they hold dear.

Tell your people and your children the truth about your oppressors for the sake of Mama Africa.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Akainzo:

Now you are trying to be clever by half, that stuff is really affecting your brains.

Since you are the one threatening everybody, it is imperative that you come deal with me and not me coming to look for your polling unit.
Once again, my polling unit is 32-22-20-033, it is at the State Secondary School, Amadi Ama, along Abuloma Road. I will be expecting you on the 11th.
Dumbo I stay in Odili Road gimme your home address ,I can't wait to put you and your fellow traitors where you belong .

But again ,how come it took your dumb asss this long to reply ?

Gimme a specific address now lemme find your sorry asss.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Killerman keep changing monikers like women change panties .

I got one moniker .......holla at me of you've got some balls .

Coward .
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't be speechless .

This isn't time to keep quiet and think ,it is time to act and wait for the consequences.

You're an intelligent young man from the Niger Delta. The most polluted land in the entire world across the universe .Your people were captured and sent into slavery and now we are experiencing internal slavery.

What would become of the Niger Delta if the oil dries up today or simply becomes irrelevant?

Use your knowledge and educate your people else your generations and relations in years to come will suffer in the hands of these people that has no conscience .

We can't fight now but we can fight the souls of our younger generation and let them know that they deserve better and should be ready to drop everything they hold dear.

Tell your people and your children the truth about your oppressors for the sake of Mama Africa.
Now that we are conscious about the struggles of the Niger Delta, exploiting every legal means will go a very long way in achieving them.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by cool318(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
I still dont get these guys points here. Truckpusher, Barcanista & atwireless.
what did the President & Minister for Petroleum Deziani all from Niger Delta do to better the lives of the region, nothing but squandering billions on Private jets.
What did the C in C do about the UNEP report on Ogoni land. Upon all persuasions by OGONI elders, nothing was still done till he was rooted out.
You guys may be blinded by sentiments but the truth must be told.
The GBARAMATU GAS PROJECT was cancelled initially bcis of a threat by TOMPOLOthat made GOODLUCK to renew his SURVEILANCE CONTRACT, what happened next
URHOBO MILLITANTS started blowing up piplines based on that they were SIDELINED in the CONTRACT SHARING FORMULA.
Tomoro KALABARI MILLITANTS spring up, followed by ISOKO, ETCHE, ABONEMA, BUGUMA. The list is endless.
Who can you contain- non.
The Call for SANITIZATION for the creeks was long overdue b4 the ADVENT of GOODLUCK which we all heaved a sigh of relief that immediate action to SALVAGE the NIGER DELTA but he DID NOT UNTIL HIS REMOVAL.
IF THE CREEKS LIKE LET IT BURN HIGHEST KWASHIORKOR & DEATHS WILL FOLLOW
RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by subzero2(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op, why not just tell us you hate Wike and PDP.
If it's about political candidates between APC and PDP in Rivers, I think APC has more thieves.

ln Ikwerre LGA and Rivers East Senatorial district where I come from, APC has more ROGUES vying for elective positions.

Somebody like Andrew Uchendu(representing Ikwerre and Emohua constituency in HOR) has done nothing for his constituency since 1999 till date. Thank God he vied for the Senate and lost. He was the one that embezzled Risonpalm's money when he was the MD before Amaechi gave it out on contract to SIAT(a foreign firm) to manage it for years.

Elder Chidi Wihioka, another criminal who contested to represent Ikwerre and Emohua under APC in HOR and failed woefully. This is a man that was in charge of Operation-Zero-Pot-Hole when Dakuku was commissioner for Works. What did he do with the Millions of naira given to him? If you've moved round Diobu, Agip (Mgbuoshimini axis and Agip estate), some part of D/line, parts of Town, Borokiri, Iwofe, etc, you'll know that Wihioka did nothing.

Azubuike Nwanjoku, another APC member in HOA re-contesting in the house, has nothing to show for. Unless for the internal roads he did for his community(Apani). Is it only his village that made up his constituency?

I'm not saying PDP don't have rogues in it's fold. But if you place APC and PDP aspirants side by side in Rivers state, APC has more Wolf in Sheep clothing.

Some people have been calling Wike tout and ogboni man without any tangible prove, but forgot what happened to Dakuku on 10th March 1993 in RSUST.

All in all, Tonye Princewill (Labour Party guba candidate) sounds more intelligent than Wike and Dakuku but Wike appeared to be the most prepared man for the job.

God bless Rivers State
God bless Niger Delta
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Now that we are conscious about the struggles of the Niger Delta, exploiting every legal means will go a very long way in achieving them.
Read my comment again .

I said we need intelligent people and not strong people .
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by atlwireles: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
[s]
cool318:
I still dont get these guys points here. Truckpusher, Barcanista & atwireless.
what did the President & Minister for Petroleum Deziani all from Niger Delta do to better the lives of the region, nothing but squandering billions on Private jets.
What did the C in C do about the UNEP report on Ogoni land. Upon all persuasions by OGONI elders, nothing was still done till he was rooted out.
You guys may be blinded by sentiments but the truth must be told.
The GBARAMATU GAS PROJECT was cancelled initially bcis of a threat by TOMPOLOthat made GOODLUCK to renew his SURVEILANCE CONTRACT, what happened next
URHOBO MILLITANTS started blowing up piplines based on that they were SIDELINED in the CONTRACT SHARING FORMULA.
Tomoro KALABARI MILLITANTS spring up, followed by ISOKO, ETCHE, ABONEMA, BUGUMA. The list is endless.
Who can you contain- non.
The Call for SANITIZATION for the creeks was long overdue b4 the ADVENT of GOODLUCK which we all heaved a sigh of relief that immediate action to SALVAGE the NIGER DELTA but he DID NOT UNTIL HIS REMOVAL.
IF THE CREEKS LIKE LET IT BURN HIGHEST KWASHIORKOR & DEATHS WILL FOLLOW
RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!
[/s]
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Read my comment again .

100% agree with you. We need intelligent Niger Deltans
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
atlwireles:

Why not show us what Amaechi did with N3T in 8 years? Wike is the next GOV, you can move with Ameachi to Abuja, if you don't want to live in Rivers after Wike is elected on April 11.

Keep up with your propaganda. Gov. Amaechi worked. He might not be perfect but he has been the best when it comes to developing Rivers State.

Things like his TIMARIV projects, school projects, hospital projects all cost money.

I can not start listing but this is an Election between Wike, a man who stood for a corrupt regime and Hon. Dakuku Peterside.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
100% agree with you. We need intelligent Niger Deltans
Yes. We don't just need intelligent people that can sell out after promises of eggs and not the poultry farm.

We don't need violence, even if we can sustain one but if push comes to shove then violence is a sure thing .

That's the idea.

All bets should be on the table .
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes. We don't just need intelligent people that can sell out after promises of eggs and not the poultry farm.

We don't need violence, even if we can sustain one but if push comes to shove then violence is a sure thing .

That's the idea.

All bets should be on the table .
That is the spirit. This I believe can be achieved if objectives of the pursuit are followed holistically.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by atlwireles: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Keep up with your propaganda. Gov. Amaechi worked. He might not be perfect but he has been the best when it comes to developing Rivers State.

Things like his TIMARIV projects, school projects, hospital projects all cost money.

I can not start listing but this is an Election between Wike, a man who stood for a corrupt regime and Hon. Dakuku Peterside.

grin grin grin come back and list the projects after April 11th. Your propaganda only works with people outside the region. Nigerdeltans are not confused. Show us what Amaechi did with N3T in 8 years.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by cool318(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Read my comment again .

You are not more Intelligent than the OGONI people, where are they now with their UNEP REPORT- NO WHERE!!!!
Where do you start from when your Government who was saddled with the responsibility of implementing it to the later, who was supposed to spearhead the fight has failed you since 2011.
TAKING UP ARMS AND BOMBING OF THE PIPELINES ACCORDING TO YOU REMAINS THE SOLUTION- Mr truckpusher, so go ahead!!!

NO POLITICAL PARTY IS YOUR PROBLEM

LetS watch you in 3D

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Jonathan's Aide Locked Me, IMF MD Out Of Presidential Villa / Breaking: Judge Orders Senator Abaribe To Pay N100m Over Kanu’s Absence In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.