Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers (24616 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Open Letter To Rivers People By Concerned Rivers Youth / My People Please Where Is Shekau ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Collynzo9:

Mine was PDP 248 APC 39, the APC agent was there and recorded it.
I didn't bother posting it on any social network because I didn't see the need for it, I am sure it was the same with many other people.
So people not posting it on social network doesn't mean anything.
You and I know that APC fans have always been the loudest on social network and they were busy posting results of polling units in which the won, the few of their fans in Rivers and other states where they aren't popular were too ashamed to post the results of those places. If you followed the Lagos results, you would have thought that APC would win by at least a million votes because their fans were posting results of units where the won.
Bros, there is not need to discuss the March 28 election. They have won, good for them. But you and I know that the Aprill 11 poll is between PDP and PDP... Rivers is PDP
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by hardywaltz(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I personally don't like responding to these Amaechi nairaland dogs but lemme be very very clear here.

Rivers State is PDP's birthright and it is a do or die affair .

Port Harcourt would rather burn than to see an APC candidate in the Brickhouse who is a puppet of a traitor and a puppet to another puppeteer in Alausa.

Rubbish.
U are truly a truck pusher no wonder u want one of ur type WikeD to be Governor.

WikeD: Rivers State cannot afford to play opposition, look at Lagos State they would have been far more developed if not that they have always been in opposition. Do you want same to happen to Rivers State?

Crowd: No

VOTE APC
VOTE DAKUKU PETERSIDE

Rivers State cannot afford to play OPPOSITION - Nyesom WikeD

17 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by ChangeisHere: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2015
hardywaltz:

I know u can read, so read throu it carefully again grin

Thank you sir

U are wiping the floor with Barcanista. Pls have mercy on him.

16 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I personally don't like responding to these Amaechi nairaland dogs but lemme be very very clear here.

Port Harcourt would rather burn than to see an APC candidate in the Brickhouse who is a puppet of a traitor and a puppet to another puppeteer in Alausa.

Rubbish.
Bros, no mind them. They should come to Rivers State and vote for their APC. As for Rivers State, PDP has come to stay and it is our party. Amaechi and Peterside know this single fact.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
hardywaltz:

U are truly a truck pusher no wonder u want one of ur type WikeD to be Governor.

WikeD: Rivers State cannot afford to play opposition, look at Lagos State they would have been far more developed if not that they have always been in opposition. Do you want same to happen to Rivers State?

Crowd: No

VOTE APC
VOTE DAKUKU PETERSIDE

Rivers State cannot afford to play OPPOSITION.
I have always advocated for a two party system in the state for accountability.But with the current conspiracy and gang up against GEJ if we catch anything ,anyone shouting APC we will give that individual a very good longsleeve.DOUBT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2015
hardywaltz:

Amaechi purposely bugled their case in the panel setup by JEGA so as not to give Orubebe & co more reasons to start fighting. In a few weeks time most of those fellows elected would be thrown out by the tribunals and Court of Appeal.

In the next few weeks i shall start uploading videos of election day 28th of March 2015, for the world to see.

In Okirika (barcanisters home town) people who wanted to vote for APC were flogged mercilessly, Emouha's result was written in Awuse's hotel in D/Line. We have the videos thanks to spy cams and we shall all be made public soon.
Guy I no get time for propaganda discussion. Take your video to election petition tribunal or put them on youtube. I see no difference between you, amaechi and peterside. Bunch of loquacious folks!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, no mind them. They should come to Rivers State and vote for their APC. As for Rivers State, PDP has come to stay and it is our party. Amaechi and Peterside know this single fact.
Abeg leave matter for mathias joor. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by hardywaltz(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have always advocated for a two party system in the state for accountability.But with the current conspiracy and gang up against GEJ if we catch anything ,anyone shouting APC we will give that individual a very good longsleeve.DOUBT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
Empty wink cheesy grin angry
barcanista:
Guy I no get time for propaganda discussion. Take your video to election petition tribunal or put them on youtube. I see no difference between you, amaechi and peterside. Bunch of loquacious folks!
That's the reason we are yet to make them public, coz it has to be first presented to the election tribunal.

I feel so ashamed for Okikans, u will see were young boys are flogging old women just coz they insisted on voting for APC.

Barcanister go back to ur cave and contest leave all these internet e-gragra, ur people truly need change. Ateke Tom who Amaechi effectively chased out of his okichiri shrine and liberated ur Okirikan people has with the help of Mama Peace returned to enslave u guys again.

22 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2015
Collynzo9:

Guy those guys have successfully and unjustly projected Rivers state as the home of rigging to the rest of Nigeria all because Amaechi couldn't swallow the shame of not being able to deliver even 25% for his master as campaign DG and governor. He put up that drama to make it look like he could have delivered if things were free and fair.
It is very sad because I voted in Rivers on that day and people were overwhelmingly in support of Jonathan. All the votes were counted right there at the polling units.
Let them continue to buy into Amaechi's lies ,come April 11 it would be crystal clear to their made in Nigeria eyes.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2015
hardywaltz:

Empty wink cheesy grin angry

That's the reason we are yet to make them public, coz it has to be first presented to the election tribunal.

I feel so ashamed for Okikans, u will see were young boys are flogging old women just coz they insisted on voting for APC.

Barcanister go back to ur cave and contest leave all these internet e-gragra, ur people truly need change. Ateke Tom who Amaechi effectively chased out of his okichiri shrine and liberated ur Okirikan people has with the help of Mama Peace returned to enslave u guys again.
Come out and vote ,it's as simple as that.

Mumu. grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by ChangeisHere: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:

Please make your points without insults.

This must be the 100th time you have used the word 'loquacious ' in the last 7 days, did you just discover that word and are you sure you know the meaning?

21 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by hardywaltz(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Come out and vote ,it's as simple as that.

Mumu. grin

With the Easter celebration I am sure u are less busy else u would be in Mile 1 market pushing truck

Happy Easter my brother till 11th of April naim we go know... If we could push down GEJ with his billions of dollars, security apparatus, state machinery etc
who be WikeD self....

10 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2015
hardywaltz:

With the Easter celebration I am sure u are less busy else u would be in Mile 1 market pushing truck

Happy Easter my brother till 11th of April naim we go know... If we could push down GEJ with his billions of dollars, security apparatus, state machinery etc
who be WikeD self....
Port Harcourt is not Abuja and for your information if Jonathan had used all these power you mentioned your illiterate cow rearing mallam will not win.But like a good man he decided to do the right thing.

Who is Wike? He was one man that helped your snitchy biitch Amaechi when he was down.
Go figure .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by nonoski: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2015
hardywaltz u be bad guyssss.. See how u just finish barcanister and his truck pusher friend,
That guy was so sensible when he was in APC, but stomach infrastructure took better part of his brain.

We can't wait for the 11th to come so we can send GEJ and Patience 1st Son back to join them in Otueke...

WikeD agreed to give Mama Pieces N1billion every month for as long as he remained Governor.

10 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by nonoski: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2015
lalasticlala kindly move thread to front page so we can have the opinion of others.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by cool318(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

Rubbish.
@Truckpusher, hope you are not one of the PDP Killers responsible for the Mayhem at OGBA /EGBEMA NDONI LGA. When will Nigerians grow up in politics.
Before the Presidential polls , An Agbero at Oil mill B/stop was telling a Commercial driver that they asked him to bring 200 naira, he is '' proving STRONGHEAD'', that if WIKE enters, that they will be paying 500 naira.
U can imagine that!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Every right thinking Rivers person should discard Amaechi the traitor.

Were you aware that the 4km monorail that gulped more than 150 billion naira was contracted to Tinubu's company? And yet it is uncompleted - Similar projects which is about 14 km in Ethiopia was constructed and didn't even take half of that amount to complete.I can categorically tell you that this is also another brainchild of the jagabandit of Lagos that orchestrated the borrowing 160 billion world bank loan by that stooge in Alausa and the project is still not completed.Talk of birds of the same feather flocking together .

During the Ebola scourge, were you aware that Amaechi and his fellow thieves in Alausa orchestrated the Ebola scare in Port Harcourt ,shutting down businesses all over the state while claiming to have spent 1.2 billion naira in setting up Ebola containment centres which were later discovered that there was no center at all.

Amaechi claimed to have hired thousands of teachers and created a phantom employment figure that can't be ascertained today.

Amaechi is still owing pensioners till this very moment and my Dad is a victim of his recklessness and crass behaviour .A state like Rivers State shouldn't be owing anyone because even without oil revenue the internally generated revenue alone should be more than excess in settling workers salaries and pensioners.

Amaechi is a thief and a traitor quote me anywhere.

Tinubu should get his filthy hands off BrickHouse else there would be no more sharing in Abuja and of course we know the states that would become the first casualties.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2015
nonoski:
hardywaltz u be bad guyssss.. See how u just finish barcanister and his truck pusher friend,
That guy was so sensible when he was in APC, but stomach infrastructure took better part of his brain.

We can't wait for the 11th to come so we can send GEJ and Patience 1st Son back to join them in Otueke...

WikeD agreed to give Mama Pieces N1billion every month for as long as he remained Governor.
Could you please explain to me how he finished your parents?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2015
cool318:

@Truckpusher, hope you are not one of the PDP Killers responsible for the Mayhem at OGBA /EGBEMA NDONI LGA. When will Nigerians grow up in politics.
Before the Presidential polls , An Agbero at Oil mill B/stop was telling a Commercial driver that they asked him to bring 200 naira, he is '' proving STRONGHEAD'', that if WIKE enters, that they will be paying 500 naira.
U can imagine that!!!
Well ,you can think and say whatever your maggot infested brain tells you but fact remains that APC has no say in Rivers State and the PDP will use any means necessary to get it done and you have a choice - So, follow your heart.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by hardywaltz(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Every right thinking Rivers person should discard Amaechi the traitor.

Were you aware that the 4km monorail that gulped more than 150 billion naira was contracted to Tinubu's company? And yet it is uncompleted - Similar projects which is about 14 km in Ethiopia was constructed and didn't even take half of that amount to complete.I can categorically tell you that this is also another brainchild of the jagabandit of Lagos that orchestrated the borrowing 160 billion world bank loan by that stooge in Alausa and the project is still not completed.Talk of birds of the same feather flocking together .

During the Ebola scourge, were you aware that Amaechi and his fellow thieves in Alausa orchestrated the Ebola scare in Port Harcourt ,shutting down businesses all over the state while claiming to have spent 1.2 billion naira in setting up Ebola containment centres which were later discovered that there was no center at all.

Amaechi claimed to have hired thousands of teachers and created a phantom employment figure that can't be ascertained today.

Amaechi is still owing pensioners till this very moment and my Dad is a victim of his recklessness and crass behaviour .A state like Rivers State shouldn't be owing anyone because even without oil revenue the internally generated revenue alone should be more than excess in settling workers salaries and pensioners.

Amaechi is a thief and a traitor quote me anywhere.

Tinubu should get his filthy hands off BrickHouse else there would be no more sharing in Abuja and of course we know the states that would become the first casualties.

Mono rail was awarded in 2008 when GEJ was still VP and Tinubu ACN leader so come up with another lie/ moral blackmail...

The cost of the monorail is N74 Billion

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ameachi-n74bn-rivers-monorail-ready-by-sept/139562/

The then Minister of Health Onyebuchi also confirmed the Ebola Issue in PH unless u are also insinuating that GEJ was part of the scam?

All salaries/pension have been paid, Ur Father is lying to you so wouldn't come begging him for money when ur proceeds from truck pushing business doesn't measure up

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
hardywaltz:

Mono rail was awarded in 2008 when GEJ was still VP so come up with another lie/ moral blackmail...

The cost of the monorail is N74 Billion

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ameachi-n74bn-rivers-monorail-ready-by-sept/139562/

The then Minister of Health Onyebuchi also confirmed the Ebola Issue in PH unless u are also insinuating that GEJ was part of the scam?

All salaries/pension have been paid, Ur Father is lying to you so wouldn't come begging him for money when ur proceeds from truck pushing business doesn't measure up
Lmao, the same story orchestrated by your okpolo eye criminal as part of their media propaganda and lies that stuns the ear.

Yeah ,when your lies seems immeasurable what else will the minister say to save Nigerians some headache given the fact that the disease was too scary .

FYI : I stopped taking money from my Dad during my youth service days which is a fit your entire household can't achieve unless they are paid to rant online like you and I won't stoop so low to become any politicians hatchet man like you and your poverty ridden life where they pay you peanuts to come online and lie against your conscience.....I follow ideas and not for the money.
The moronic news outlet even said it would be ready by semptember and this is April and the same project has been abandoned by your thieving paymaster.

I wonder how mor0ns like you go to bed and sleep like normal humans.

Election is on the 11th come out and vote let's see if you'd be alive to see who wins.

Bastard.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hardywaltz please keep telling them...
I wonder why that soul selling Barcanista is still doing here..
Barcanista, when are you going to cook up for us another story as to how PDP in Rivers state promised you the post of a ministeriak Aide.. We're waiting for the part2 of the bomb you threw to us b4...

Prayer for all: May God not let me Jump ship at the 11th hour of reaching my Glory like Barcanista diD in Jesus Name.

I just want to get this out.. I really don't care if the Mods ban ne now..

18 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by cool318(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
@Truckpusher, am not here to banter words with you cos am not a Politician, but i have just one word for you.
Gather your Rifles & Matchetes, take the war to the Polling units & i bet you will meet your waterloo.
Thank me after the Election & make sure you dont quote me like a Fool again.

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by hardywaltz(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao, the same story orchestrated by your okpolo eye criminal as part of their media propaganda and lies that stuns the ear.

Yeah ,when your lies seems immeasurable what else will the minister say to save Nigerians some headache given the fact that the disease was too scary .

FYI : I stopped taking money from my Dad during my youth service days which is a fit your entire household can't achieve unless they are paid to rant online like you and I won't stoop so low to become any politicians hatchet man like you and your poverty ridden life where they pay you peanuts to come online and lie against your conscience.....I follow ideas and not for the money.
The moronic news outlet even said it would be ready by semptember and this is April and the same project has been abandoned by your thieving paymaster.

I wonder how mor0ns like you go to bed and sleep like normal humans.

Election is on the 11th come out and vote let's see if you'd be alive to see who wins.

Bastard.
He he he he he grin grin grin grin
The truth is painful rite. Oya go and chop Mummy rice ok
I'm sure u must have had a long day pushing truck in Mile 1 market yesterday.

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
cool318:
@Truckpusher, am not here to banter words with you cos am not a Politician, but i have just one word for you.
Gather your Rifles & Matchetes, take the war to the Polling units & i bet you will meet your waterloo.
Thank me after the Election & make sure you dont quote me like a Fool again.
Shut your stinky trap my friend .

We don't need machetes and guns for you and your folks to catch hell ask around your folks here are already catching hell as I type this right now.Just come out and vote APC you bastards.

I dey laugh una.

We don't need you to complete the abbreviation for APC ,just shout 'A' and see fire. grin

Madmen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
hardywaltz:

He he he he he grin grin grin grin
The truth is painful rite. Oya go and chop Mummy rice ok
I'm sure u must have had a long day pushing truck in Mile 1 market yesterday.
Come out and vote grin

Just come out and vote please..... tongue

No room for any snitchy biitch in the Niger Delta.

Y'all gonna burn .FACT. cool

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by otokx(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Presidential election and governorship election are 2 different things entirely. I will not say WIKE is a thug or DAKUKU is a saint. Let the Rivers people go to the polls and vote. The card reader will be used this time around and as usual the winner takes all.

Its a pity my vote won't count because of duty posting but lets support the electoral process.

I support Dakuku by the way.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by mcfarlin(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, God bless you. They (Amaechi and Dakuku) were hell bent on dragging Rivers State and the entire Niger Delta into the mud in their bid to please their master. Same thing Umana did in Akwa Ibom.

mumu!.

what do you know about akwaibom politics.

PDPîgs like you are just disgusting....there was no election in 75% of the polling units in akwaibom state... umana is 1000% right.

PDP is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by mcfarlin(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
hardywaltz:

Amaechi purposely bugled their case in the panel setup by JEGA so as not to give Orubebe & co more reasons to start fighting. In a few weeks time most of those fellows elected would be thrown out by the tribunals and Court of Appeal.

In the next few weeks i shall start uploading videos of election day 28th of March 2015, for the world to see.

In Okirika (barcanisters home town) people who wanted to vote for APC were flogged mercilessly, Emouha's result was written in Awuse's hotel in D/Line. We have the videos thanks to spy cams and we shall all be made public soon.

same thing happened in akwaibom I can't imagine PDP surviving without their devilish rigging machinery.... I just hope that with the inauguration of GMB by May 29 they will probe all these atrocious election results.

how akwaibom produced almost 1 million votes for PDP is probably the 8th wonder of the world.

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
LubricatingOil:
Rivers State is not my state nor region, though I have couple of properties here in portharcourt. But if Wike wins? God forbid I'll call my lawyer and put up my property for sale. Tonye Princewill is a better of the three, even though I'm more bias toward APC candidate Dakuku Peterside.

Just take stroll to Mile 4 area and see for yourself what those afro hair styling Ogboni fraternity boys initiated by Wike are doing.Wike is nothing more of a thug and a cultist, simple as that.

Please, I am interested in that your property assuming you are serious.

I need to invest now for my children.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
otokx:
Presidential election and governorship election are 2 different things entirely. I will not say WIKE is a thug or DAKUKU is a saint. Let the Rivers people go to the polls and vote. The card reader will be used this time around and as usual the winner takes all.

Its a pity my vote won't count because of duty posting but lets support the electoral process.

I support Dakuku by the way.
If the imbeciilic op had made a thread campaigning for Dakuku I wouldn't even engage him and his bunch of paid rants and the follow follows.The op started by painting Wike as the devil and the same devil single handedly brought Amaechi back from self imposed exile and made him Governor.

I don't care about anyone's choice of candidate but if the APC in their usual tactics attemtpts to tarnish anyone's image in Rivers State PDP.The PDP will resort to self help and by any means necessary .

Wike is still a better man than that snitchy fagg.ot asss called Amaechi.
Wike stood by GEJ and he must be rewarded like a loyal servant.

Generations unborn will always remember Amaechi as a traitor, the Judas Iscariot of our time .And we would rather burn than let him impose on us another paper tiger ,his stooge in the person of Dakuku.
Go figure.....

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Sooroptimist1: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
@Barcanista Your middle name should indeed be ICHABOD owing to the fact that due to hate and political miscalculation,you have jettisoned all what you stood for and are now seen in the company of charlatans and political raggamuffins like Truckpusher who is advocating destruction as a political solution in order to browbeat people into voting for WikeD

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant / Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen / Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.