Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In (9199 Views)

Buhari Being Sworn In (photos) / Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday / APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by tablu: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
I honestly do not trust GEJ, he had to make that call cos the whole atmosphere was tensed inspite of all the prophesies that there will be a balkanization of this country in 2015.we all know He has the worse advisers ever and soo we should await their final move because the likes of clark, diezani, ffK, madame peace, erubebe, fayĆ²se, asari etc are all drownin men, hand them a sword as the drown in that water and they will hold on to it as it slices the palm of there hands.Only after may 29 will I give GEJ all the compliments he deserves cos this country is soo full of drama.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by eleko1: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Leave the useless pig.I'll give him d dose of his medicine when I get home.Imagine the idiotic excuse he put forward?
chacoonder:
If you really love GMB, you wouldn't have posted this rubbish at alllll.
I'lll let the goat knw that he's got a wrong customers
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by handie(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
eleko1:
Leave the useless pig.I'll give him d dose of his medicine when I get home.Imagine the idiotic excuse he put forward?I'lll let the goat knw that he's got a wrong customers
rantings of a deranged fellow. Why banter words with a non entity? Someone who can't even comprehend. Ewu hausa. That's what you are. The bolded words says it all. A wrong customers? Tell me son, what class are you? JSS 3? I doubt!.... My lil coz in JS3 can construct much better sentences. Nigga go play with your intelectual mates and leave this thread for people who are of a higher intelectual leaning..... Replying you is like me dragging myself to your intelectual position. I wont make that mistake
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by ccollins(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
u don't need to know. But I speak with authority above all else. Take it as av said it. D people's general will have a peaceful reign. No evil prophecy will ever come to past. Only good prophecies prophesied by me and well meaning Nigerians
You have to pray not just mere boasting.. How do you know what he said is not true.. Remember he prophesied Buhari victory at the polls.. God will destroy the plans of the wicked to kill Buhari during and before hand-over may 29th in Jesus name, AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by chacoonder(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
eleko1:
Leave the useless pig.I'll give him d dose of his medicine when I get home.Imagine the idiotic excuse he put forward?I'lll let the goat knw that he's got a wrong customers
Lols...Pls..Tamper justice with mercy.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by gebest: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
EOD!!
End Of Discussion
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by spellingcheck(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Burger01:
God punish the devil. In your very eyes you devil and your ilks, president-elect Buhari shall be sworn in. Enemies of progress, enemies of Nigeria, enemies of the peoples General.... DIE!

Useless prophesy.

just hope buhari transform Nigeria after 2 years, if not these people bookmarking this page will e-execute you
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by emmasege: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Even if buhari is sworn in, I don't see him enjoying his stay in office & completing his term EXCEPT the law of sowing & reaping no longer holds. A man can't truncate a democratically elected govt & yet expect to reap from democracy.
Anyway sha, I pray he's sworn in b4 he kicks d bucket because I'd like to see an osinbajo in aso rock.
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
handie:
DO YOU GUYS GET IT AT ALL? I AIN'T THE ONE WHO SAW THIS PROPHECY(WHICH DAY I TURN PASTOR ABI PROPHET) I SAW THIS STUFF ONLINE..... EVEN GMB'S PERSONAL PERSON ADEBOLA WILLIAMS RETWEETED IT. I SAW IT ON HIS TL. If you really love GMB, you'll stop insulting me and pray for him and our dear country. I've prayed for him. You also can and should

Abeg nor try that nonsense again.
See as the essay long angry
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by handie(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kizmarty:

Abeg nor try that nonsense again.
See as the essay long angry
Bros abeg no vex.Na as i see the thing for the source site.... D reading tire me sef
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by Jesusloveyou: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Buhari will not rule.
u are d saTAN,d prophecy is talking about.u saTANiod plan wil never come to pass.
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by otr1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
This prediction/prophecy, is not out of place.

If anyone thinks it's ordinary for the election to come and go without crisis, that person should have a rethink.
We are aware of spiritual wickedness in high places, but we've put on the Armor of God.
I knew Buhari would win this year election before now. Buhari is God elect and Jonathan lost this election just after he was sworn-in in 2011. That was when the Kingdom of Nigeria was torn away from him and given to Buhari who is better than him.
It's funny when Jonathan would go to Church and they would pray that God's will be done, but deep inside thinking they are praying for him, not knowing they're only confirming his iminent return to Otuoke. I've said it, in as much as election would take place, Buhari would win.

Now that the will of God has prevailed, I don't expect saTAN to just go down without a fight, but be of good cheer, the battle is over in our favor.
Anyone who thinks he can thwart the plan of God will only have himself to blame. OLUWA is involved!

APC/Buhari are aware of these evil plans, so no panic. The Almighty One is in control

1 Like

Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by Nonybb: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
I AM SEING TWO POLITICAL FIGURES AS THE MAJOR ACCOMPLICE: IBB and AbdulSalami Abubakar TWO DEADLY BORN-TO-RULE MENTALIST
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by Godownchild(f): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by Samunique(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some people are just bent on seeing this country being set on fire.
If i may ask, what is the purpose of this prophecy?
To create another tension in Nigeria?
To renew the failed prediction of Nigeria disintegration?
To label the out going president as evil doer in case of any eventuality so he could be held responsible and the nation will be thrown once again in the already averted crisis?

This is not right at all, God is not the author of confusion.

THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA AT WORK AGAIN, GOD WILL DISAPPOINT THEM. AMEN.
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by toideve(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thank God i didn't waste my time reading this.
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by Chigold101(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
handie:
Maybe the writer. Certainly not i.
bros na de writer i de talk oh
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by Chigold101(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tandullceblog:

They said it's something about Buhari being killed by suicide bombers before he is sworn in and some unrelated Bible passages to go with the prophecy.
if this guy knows how many security men that are guiding him now. All the bla bla bla na attention seeking
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Chigold101:
if this guy knows how many security men that are guiding him now. All the bla bla bla na attention seeking

He's not the one that prophesied. He said he saw it own twitter and just shared
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by hollandis(f): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
I Hope he dies .He is the boko harem sympathizer.If God is God,and Bhuari has killed many Christians directly and indirectly ,God should not allow this man to be sworn in.He should die a miserable death angry

1 Like

Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by hollandis(f): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
otr1:
This prediction/prophecy, is not out of place.

If anyone thinks it's ordinary for the election to come and go without crisis, that person should have a rethink.
We are aware of spiritual wickedness in high places, but we've put on the Armor of God.
I knew Buhari would win this year election before now. Buhari is God elect and Jonathan lost this election just after he was sworn-in in 2011. That was when the Kingdom of Nigeria was torn away from him and given to Buhari who is better than him.
It's funny when Jonathan would go to Church and they would pray that God's will be done, but deep inside thinking they are praying for him, not knowing they're only confirming his iminent return to Otuoke. I've said it, in as much as election would take place, Buhari would win.

Now that the will of God has prevailed, I don't expect saTAN to just go down without a fight, but be of good cheer, the battle is over in our favor.
Anyone who thinks he can thwart the plan of God will only have himself to blame. OLUWA is involved!

APC/Buhari are aware of these evil plans, so no panic. The Almighty One is in control

God will punish you and your family .How is Buhari Gods Elect .What relationship has the temple of belial have with the Temple of God.I CURSE YOU IN JESUS NAME .HAPPY EASTER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by hollandis(f): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
emmasege:
Even if buhari is sworn in, I don't see him enjoying his stay in office & completing his term EXCEPT the law of sowing & reaping no longer holds. A man can't truncate a democratically elected govt & yet expect to reap from democracy.
Anyway sha, I pray he's sworn in b4 he kicks d bucket because I'd like to see an osinbajo in aso rock.

May God Bless you
L;aw of Sow and reaping
Karma and more importantly
THE CHRISTIAN KILLINGS

BUHARI will no go unpunished in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS

1 Like

Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by handie(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
hollandis:
I Hope he dies .He is the boko harem sympathizer.If God is God,and Bhuari has killed many Christians directly and indirectly ,God should not allow this man to be sworn in.He should die a miserable death angry
I always thought ladies are decent o. Where dem from find this one? Are you a lady at all? Wishing another man death. Any proof he is BH sponsor?
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by eleko1: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
wink coolGod bless U.
chacoonder:
Lols...Pls..Tamper justice with mercy.
Thank U.Bout to unleash invective on the kid.Happy Easter cool

1 Like

Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by hollandis(f): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
handie:
I always thought ladies are decent o. Where dem from find this one? Are you a lady at all? Wishing another man death. Any proof he is BH sponsor?

You are a bastard for being sympathethic ,did I not say IF he is sympathetic?
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by handie(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
hollandis:

God will punish you and your family .How is Buhari Gods Elect .What relationship has the temple of belial have with the Temple of God.I CURSE YOU IN JESUS NAME .HAPPY EASTER
May you be raped before the end of this new week. Bloody religious bigot..... If i have my way, i'll give you to Shekau free of charge. No dowry needed(Who go even agree to pay dowry for mumu like you)
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by handie(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
hollandis:

You are a bastard for being sympathethic ,did I not say IF he is sympathetic?
I rather be a successful bastard than be a failed disownned bitch like you
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by hollandis(f): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
handie:
May you be raped before the end of this new week. Bloody religious bigot..... If i have my way, i'll give you to Shekau free of charge. No dowry needed(Who go even agree to pay dowry for mumu like you)

Demon.Anyone who is a supporter of Buhari (if Buhari is a supporter of Boko harem) and Boko Harem both mentally and publicly has sinned against God and has sinned against the HOLY SPIRIT .

I REPEAT IF BUHARI IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SUP[PORTING BOKOHAREM
AND YOU ARE A SUPPORTER OF BUHARI

You will die a miserable death ,maggots will come out from your body and no MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY will be alive to bury you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by hollandis(f): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
handie:

and lest I forget

I will go to maggot infested corpse and poke my fingers into your eye socket to be sure you are really dead.BASTARD SYMPATHIZER OF BOKOHAREM angry
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by Emteebee(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Every i.diot and his so called the " the lord revealed to me that" is just getting annoying and ridiculous.
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by pbs4real(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
If indeed this prophecy is true, Johnathan and his crew will fail once again by His Grace.
madam try and read it,its worth it ,bliv moi. . Nyc dp tho.
Re: Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
pbs4real:
madam try and read it,its worth it ,bliv moi. . Nyc dp tho.
Yea I read it, not scared sha! God is in control.
Thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Lament During The 2017 Xmas Holiday Due To Fuel Scarcity & More / Yoruba Oba Bows While Shaking Buhari, Is This Right For A King? / Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.