Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) (5365 Views)

How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / How To Make A Rich Girl Fall Inlove (2) (3) (4)

How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Is very easy have a goodlook like NAIJABOIY. grin , have style like DJEEZY. grin , know how to make TOP10 list like TOSYNE2MUCH, have sense of humor like ICEBERYLIN. grin , have a british accent list RONALD4LIF, know how to use big grammars like THESONOFMARK, be funny like KINGTOM, be creative like EMUSMITH, be emotional like WRISTWATCH, be sensitive like AGAPECHARIS,know how to make list like DAVIYJONES and lastly know how to SHARES grin like FALCONEY.

With all these you are the total PACKAGE, I am daviyjones the man of list.

Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by tosyne2much(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Hahaha cheesy

E-war loading
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

E-war loading
my number2 boss grin grin grin grin

Why will they be war?
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by tosyne2much(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2015
daviyjones:
my number2 boss grin grin grin grin

Why will they be war?
Guys go be like, do I give a damn about NL babes ?

Just watch and see cheesy
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2015
lols. even with all these, girls won't fall in love with u. few myt, but they either won't show it or they will just eat your money and deny u.
some dnt take guy online serious.
its impossible to have all these qualities.
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2015
Is this a joke cheesy
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols. even with all these, girls won't fall in love with u. few myt, but they either won't show it or they will just eat your money and deny u.
some dnt take guy online serious.
its impossible to have all these qualities.
nothing is impossible HUMOR.
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Acekidc4(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2015
I don't give a Fvcking Bleep about all this Fake fake girls with fake fake Pix on Romance Section!! All Na Wash Abeg!!

So Disgusting!!
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Make i jez sitdon here, wat of orijin

Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by falconey(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2015

the moment I saw "man of list" in bracket beside the title I knew is going to be something like this.

Creative though!
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

E-war loading
Baba, make i call buy gala? grin make we witness NLwarII
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by demmy0325(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2015
daviyjones:
Is very easy have a goodlook like NAIJABOIY. grin , have style like DJEEZY. grin , know how to make TOP10 list like TOSYNE2MUCH, have sense of humor like ICEBERYLIN. grin , have a british accent list RONALD4LIF, know how to use big grammars like THESONOFMARK, be funny like KINGTOM, be creative like EMUSMITH, be emotional like WRISTWATCH, be sensitive like AGAPECHARIS,know how to make list like DAVIYJONES and lastly know how to SHARES grin like FALCONEY.

Man of list? undecided. Oh, please. Guy, you need a roadside mechanic to examine your brain.
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2015
daviyjones:

I guarantee most of the guys listed by OP ain't getting hitched by any significant babe on Nairaland even in 10 years. grin
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Op and his damn threads
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by vizkiz: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2015
furck this shiii grin

I rather be as dumb as Mrcork and as strict as missclasssy...unromantic as krazybone.... Confused as andyblaze...unprepared as Airforce. Than this pile of crap! grin

Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2015
hifaif:

Man of list? undecided. Oh, please. Guy, you need a roadside mechanic to examine your brain.

Don't mind him.

Most of the players on here are so stealth, you won't even notice them.

Empty drums make the loudest noise.

Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:
furck this shiii grin

I rather be as dumb as Mrcork and as strict as missclasssy...unromantic as krazybone.... Confused as andyblaze...unprepared as Airforce. Than this pile of crap! grin

Krazybone is actually very romantic. He just has zero tolerance for _bullshit

Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2015
I didnt think its humanly possible to be so fvrking stup!d on a sunday morning.

Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Op and his damn threads
return to your cave, your time has gone and you have pass your prime.
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

You like horror movies?
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by xynerise: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2015
The clique op belongs to needs a counsellor
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2015
hifaif:

You like horror movies?

Like?..... No, I am obsessed with horror movies
I love them....
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by vizkiz: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

that morafucker? Romantic?
Hell no grin
Just imagine the kindda response he is gonna give his girl in a situation like this

His gf: baby, I am pregnant and you are responsible for it

Krazybone: can you repeat that last line, I couldn't comprehend

His gf: I said you are responsible fot it cry

Krazybone: you obdurate fool. It only proves that you are a confounded heap of mental flatulence. How will you be pregnant after just one time? This another proof that your stupidity is encyclopedic. . . Aren't you a simplistic _moron by that singular act? Yes. You are.

Do well to stay the fvck away from my affairs. Dilapidated fool. angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2015
daviyjones:
return to your cave, your time has gone and you have pass your prime.
fly off here
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Jerrick(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2015
I don't need all those qualities. Nairaland girls are robots, If you got their control, you got everything. That CONTROL is what I'd like to keep to myself. angry
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:

that morafucker? Romantic?
Hell no grin
Just imagine the kindda response he is gonna give his girl in a situation like this

His gf: baby, I am pregnant and you are responsible for it

Krazybone: can you repeat that last line, I couldn't comprehend

His gf: I said you are responsible fot it cry

Krazybone: you obdurate fool. It only proves that you are a confounded heap of mental flatulence. How will you be pregnant after just one time? This another proof that your stupidity is encyclopedic. . . Aren't you a simplistic _moron by that singular act? Yes. You are.

Do well to stay the fvck away from my affairs. Dilapidated fool. angry

hian!!! grin lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2015
PervyByNature:
I didnt think its humanly possible to be so fvrking stup!d on a sunday morning.

It is not humanly possible. That was why I advised the OP to take his faulty head to a roadside mechanic for repairs.
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
fly off here

As I said your time has gone, you are so predictable now. Nothing is new about you. Missclassy is on point now.

Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

Like?.....No, I am obsessed with horror movies
I love them....

Same here. I love them. You need to see my collections. I have had about three girlfriends break up with me cos they thought I was weird grin
Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2015
cool Op list is just for fun, I like the funny and controversial threads you're creating on this section.

Re: How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) by Decale: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2015
If you want to be stuppid, must it be on Easter Sunday?

How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? / No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri / Wanna Know More About Life?? (SEX-MORAL) Get In!! U Gonna Lve Dis!