Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,943 members, 7,824,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me (3058 Views)

How Do I Make This Guy Fall In Love � With Me Please! / How To Make A Guy Fall In LOVE With You In 9 Easy Steps / How To Make A Girl/guy Fall In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Talk2Bella(f): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hi Bella,

I am trying to get this guy to fall in love with me, I have tried everything, from giving him free food, going on stupid errands for him, following him to church, washing clothes and sweeping his house.

But I am not ready to give up yet, he doesn’t have a girlfriend so I know he’s free but I wonder why he isn’t noticing me, what do you think I should do? I have given him all the signs possible to mankind but he’s just blind to it.

We just started the university together, both in 100 level, he’s my first and only friend and I don’t want other campus girls to snatch him before he falls in love with me.

Talk2Bella

You have tried everything except opening your mouth and actually telling him how you feel. He’s not going to notice anything because he sees you as a friend and wouldn’t want to step out of his boundaries.

Doing all those things won’t move him, he believes a friend is doing it for him and I am sure he has reciprocated in other ways, just tell him how you feel and see how it goes from there alright.

Just know this might go two ways, he might either say no and then you become embarrassed about it or he says yes and things work out well, giving him signs just aren't enough, but if you're willing and brave enough to tell a Nigerian guy you have feelings for him my dear go ahead and do it.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/how-do-i-make-guy-fall-inlove-with-me.html
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Cutehector(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
GBAM!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Afriifa(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
distance yourself from him for 2weeks
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by BrightEye(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
If you love somebody, walk up to am, tell am you love am...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by BEENUEL(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
have tried everything, from giving him free food, going on stupid errands for him, following him to church, washing clothes and sweeping his house.

she omitted sex, I mean sex undecidedDude will love you when you make him Efo riro, I mean correct one....just visit one of Your aunt who is over 39yrs and got married recently, she knows the [size=16pt]SECTRECT TO AN EFFECTIVE EFO![/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by agesron(f): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nothing my dear, if he didn't love u from his heart,he can never love u even if u tell him how u feel. Ofcos he notice u n he knows u love him, just be yourself n let d friendship flow, but u can just try to make him jealous a bit n see his reaction,if he act like I don't care! Move on n let d friendship flow as I said earlier. My opinion tho. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by EmperorLee(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Give him money lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by heayey(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
I think you should let him know how you feel about him
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
agesron:
Nothing my dear, if he didn't love u from his heart,he can never love u even if u tell him how u feel. Ofcos he notice u n he knows u love him, just be yourself n let d friendship flow, but u can just try to make him jealous a bit n see his reaction,if he act like I don't care! Move on n let d friendship flow as I said earlier. My opinion tho. smiley
Real talk! #nice cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by bamisepeters(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
agesron:
Lovely one from a lady here
Afriifa:
distance yourself from him for 2weeks
if a man can say this, then you need to do that. Let him miss you,that might be the only thing you need left. Please you may not need to tell him you love him, in this part of the world it is almost taken for granted to come from a woman, if it did not work against you now it mught later in future when you will not have any other option. Please dont allow your emotion push you too far. Read also
http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2015/08/6-ways-lady-can-say-love-you-to-man.html

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
cheesy

They said... Men doesn't really fall in love... Juz bcoz we ladies wants to hear that they love us so they need to lie...

Mmmm... Let me ask stiflerdrug for this if it's real.. grin
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by BiafranBushBoy: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Give him love portion...
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by LiamMarshall(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
agesron:
This is not true....you can also say that to a guy who has feelings for a girl that doesnt notice it.
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Talk2Bella(f): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:
Give him money lipsrsealed

For this recession grin
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Talk2Bella(f): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
agesron:

Some friends get jealous too you know
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Talk2Bella(f): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Give him love portion...

Uhun undecided

Does that thing work grin
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by stiflerdrug: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

They said... Men doesn't really fall in love... Juz bcoz we ladies wants to hear that they love us so they need to lie...

Mmmm... Let me ask stifler.drug for this if it's real.. grin

Lols at times man's gat say it to hit it, even if you don't mean it. cool

But when we mean it.. You won't even notice
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by ILoveToFuCcK: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bella don come again with mumu stories...
na me go fυck this Bella last last angry
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols at times man's gat say it to hit it, even if you don't mean it. cool

But when we mean it.. You won't even notice

So how we know (ladies) if y'all men really mean what u saying? grin
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by BiafranBushBoy: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Uhun undecided
Does that thing work grin
Should I try it on you??
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by stiflerdrug: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

So how we know (ladies) if y'all men really mean what u saying? grin

Lmfao so I'll have to snitch on all men.. Lol NO
Ya'll ladies start fvcking up once you notice tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lmfao so I'll have to snitch on all men.. Lol NO
Ya'll ladies start fvcking up once you notice tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin okies... I'll do my research for tat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by stiflerdrug: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin okies... I'll do my research for tat

Lols I trust your research game.. So damn tyt cool
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Talk2Bella(f): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Should I try it on you??

Where you wan see me grin
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by BiafranBushBoy: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Anywhere you dey... to love you dey hungry me!!
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
A lady should never make the first move, only the guys are supposed to do that....all you have to do is to be patient and find alternatives (don't put all your eggs in one basket) until him or one of the alternatives approach you first. Never catch feelings or fall in love until the guy catch feelings first or fall in love first smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by BiafranBushBoy: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by dollyjoy(f): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
BEENUEL:
have tried everything, from giving him free food, going on stupid errands for him, following him to church, washing clothes and sweeping his house.

she omitted sex, I mean sex undecidedDude will love you when you make him Efo riro, I mean correct one....just visit one of Your aunt who is over 39yrs and got married recently, she knows the [size=16pt]SECTRECT TO AN EFFECTIVE EFO![/size]
Sex ke? Except she is comfortable being a fhuck mate.
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by vectoh(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
fooooorrk the bastard! grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
You cannot make anyone fall in or profess love with you.

You are doing all these things for him and he has not noticed (or have but ignoring), and has not made a move that you want him to. Thats because he just doesnt feel it not because he doesnt notice the things you do.

He is prolly professing love or pinning after a girl who gives not even rats ass about him.

That's the irony of life. We often ignore those in front of us and go those out of reach.

You have 2 options: continue doing these out of goodness of your heart until you tire or retreat and save the energy for the man who will care.

Funny thing is tho: later on, if you are truly a good person, the person will return after they realize they made a mistake...... too often too late.

Get to stepping, no need vocalizing anything to him. He knows, he just doesnt care as much you do or as much as you want him too.

Such is life.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by Talk2Bella(f): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

wink
Re: How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me by agesron(f): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Some friends get jealous too you know

That's true sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pain Of Being Beardless / 10+ Times Women Had Absolutely Perfect "Romantic" Comebacks To Creeps / 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.