Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 (8566 Views)

Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ / Dirty Nigerian Girl Forcing Herself On Arab Guy In A Club(pic) 18 + Pls / Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by countsparrow: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked i know who u are talking about but it is none of ur bis cheesy

Please tell me and I will tell u mine...

#pinky swear wink
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
countsparrow:

Please tell me and I will tell u mine...

#pinky swear wink
ro..ki..a..tu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by countsparrow: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
ro..ki..a..tu cheesy

Hahahahahahsha...
Do u know Sam Smith's song, La La... I listen to it 24/7...
Hope u get my drift

No beef tho, i admire her a lot... kiss

1 Like

Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
countsparrow:

Hahahahahahsha...
Hope u get my drift
goshhhhhhh grin make i help u join am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by icebebe(f): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
ro..ki..a..tu cheesy
are u serious? dts jealousy,she suldnt b jealous we still ave Yodi na,abi wat do u fink?
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by icebebe(f): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
countsparrow:

Hahahahahahsha...
Hope u get my drift
mmmm... Dis is serious,y is she aving issues wit dis pple,tell me ur own n I will tell somfin I noticed too
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
icebebe:
are u serious? dts jealousy,she suldnt b jealous we still ave Yodi na,abi wat do u fink?
no mind d op,make she keep shut.
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin

gals and der indirect bashes ehnn.

#YOLO
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by icebebe(f): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
no mind d op,make she keep shut.
chai!!! Daris god!
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by cyprianlah(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
OP nice butt u got embarassed
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by countsparrow: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
icebebe:
mmmm... Dis is serious,y is she aving issues wit dis pple,tell me ur own n I will tell somfin I noticed too

I just mentioned my own, if u can fit d pieces together
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by countsparrow: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
goshhhhhhh grin make i help u join am cheesy

No join am o...
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
TrishaP:

Sinaj, come see for yourself.
are u trying to set me up
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by TrishaP(f): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kingklent:
are u trying to set me up
With what?
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
countsparrow:

No join am o...
she is my good friend cheesy
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
TrishaP:

With what?
why call si*aj
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by TrishaP(f): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kingklent:
why call sinaj
I don't want her having a heart attack about what you do.

She gotta see what her man is up to tongue
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
TrishaP:

I don't want her having a heart attack about what you do.

She gotta see what her man is up to tongue
wat am I up to
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by TrishaP(f): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kingklent:
wat am I up to
Go cuddle your woman, it is chilly out there.
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
TrishaP:

Go cuddle your woman, it is chilly out there.
well I will feel better at the moment if I cuddle u
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Hackakeem: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
As a result of having a vag’ inal org’ asm does extra than simply put a bit pep in your step. It truly causes you to stroll in another way, with an extended stride and a better pel vic rotation.

In a European examine, skilled se xo logists (good job title) have been in a position to select, with an eighty one % accuracy, which girls had an org asm simply by watching them stroll.

However that’s not the one means somebody can inform if a girl has had s e’x. Listed here are a number of others:

The Glow: There’s a scientific motive for us getting the flushed within the cheeks take care of s e’x — extra blood movement — however what about that aura of calm that appears to drift round us after the actual fact? It occurs. Lately, my husband and I went on a submit-co’ital grocery retailer journey and ran in to some pals. The spouse remarked to me, “You’re glowing,” with just a little wink and a nod.

The Cat Who Ate The Canary Grin: That is often known as the Smir ‘king Smile and for those who see a girl wanting sideways with this look on her face, you’ll know, yep, she simply bought laid. She has a secret that’s making her undergo her day with a way of achievement. As a result of, severely, no person is that pleased except they only had s e’x with a cheerful ending.

The Moist Spot: I do know that is gross however getting sem’inal moi’sture leaking by means of to your pa nts will be an unlucky byproduct of getting s e’x, at the very least should you don’t use a con dom or your accomplice doesn’t pull out. And it’s not one of many good methods you’d need somebody to have the ability to inform that you just not too long ago had s e’x. Carrying a pad submit-inter’course can assist stop this — simply sayin’.

The Unfla ‘ppably Buoyant Temper: A publish-intercourse rise in endo’rphins may give you a recent perspective on the annoy’ances of every single day life: Go forward, honk at me as a result of I’m going too sluggish. Minimize in entrance of me within the test-out line on the retailer. And let my children scream at one another whereas they argue over who will get to take a seat within the entrance seat on the way in which to high school. I. Don’t. Care. Due to somewhat early morning dawn shock, nothing goes to place me in a nasty temper.
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by swaggzo(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
I always wonder why girls take pics like that. Its stupid.

I'VE MISSED YOU! cheesy
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by RoyalBlak007: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
LOL....TRUE O.P

Hoes takin booty selfies...when them faces ar lyk Marshed potatoes grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
ro..ki..a..tu cheesy
Let her wait, there's more azz shot to come. Let her be patient. The next one is sure to get everyone talking since they don't have a life but to think about how I pose in my pics. I keep em busy. Lol cheesy grin
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by EmmySparky(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol endowed chicks don't need all this...a girl that's got it would still look bootilicious even in an agbada outfit
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Let her wait, there's more azz shot to come. Let her be patient. The next one is sure to get everyone talking since they don't have a life but to think about how I pose in my pics. I keep em busy. Lol cheesy grin

Abeg post it men ..

#wecanhelpyougrowyours. ;Dlol

1 Like

Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Abeg post it men ..

#wecanhelpyougrowyours. ;Dlol
like I say, patient my dear, one pic at a time. wink

Batches be getting work up over nonsense. grin if they were on instragam and following those pretty girls with nice azz figure. They would probably fight some of them through their computer screen. Lol

As for me when I even come across another woman with nice booty I admire it. grin talking about that, why did you change your profile pic? angry
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by TheChosenOne1: 12:12am On Apr 10, 2015
iamjane:
Please no names, we know ourselves wink

Dare to mention at your peril
Lala247 and Rokiatu...
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2015
So joblessness is real?
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by Jerryspryng: 4:41am On Apr 10, 2015
emusmith:

So joblessness is real?
I just confirm am oooooo........ Ma broda!!!
Re: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 by chocmanne(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2015
I don't know what the op stands to gain from this thread......how someone poses to take a picture shouldn't be anybody's business.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! / Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. / Looking For Any Bi/ Gay Nigerian Guys In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.