Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad (40695 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by creepsyme(f): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Just little or no much work to do, buy her gifts take her to the most lovely and romantic places in town dat u knw and remind her again of hw much you love her incase she has forgotten therefore u will not do anything stupid.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by tohpahz(f): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Women are the first wonder of the world.

A woman wants a man who will be faithful to only her but will always prefer to be with a man that other women want....strange people.

So u r saying d wife shud leave d husband or what??
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Toks2008(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
grad2012:
my broda how i wish u men can just stay just for one person, even after a woman is married she has to be prayerful.

I hve come to realize that men will always cheat even if they are married tio the sexiest woman in the world. Most times it could be a one night stand and sometimes a regular mistress. WHY?

Most women have a strange cracing for another man that is already taken and im so surprised that a single lady will gladly fall in love wth a married man leaving many bachelors who are eager to marry her.

Men are visual beings and they get carried away by wat they see and to guys,sex is just an expression of desire n nothing more and a man can bleep u wtout any emotion attached

trust me,8 out of 10 men will cheat on their wives yet are so much in love wth same wives.

For me i was nver a cgeat for 12yrs with my ex but i did that cos of the Holy spirit in me and not about the love i hve for her.

Only a man filled wth the holy spirit n fear of God will not cheat om his wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Exponental(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
pafestula:

my wife read our conversation and discovered am indeed innocent, but she is kind of moody.

please how can I make my wife happy?

The lady in question is a Nurse and 28 years old.
1. since she already found u innocent, dont feel guilty, else ur unaccomplished secret will hunt u till u accomplish it.
2. be ur real self. u can call d lady n make her talk while u record ur conversation or put it on speaker with ur wife beside u asking her to be mute.
3. i dont know if SEX101 is a course in Nursing. most of them are good fùckers.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Kobeje(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Counter thread? Thank God you're already married and thank God your wife already saw all the chats and equally saw that you're innocent. Not much work to do there. Just take her out on a date kind of, and give her a nice treat. Then tell her the lady was never your taste or class in the first place; and make her know and understand that you would [still] prefer her to a million of that lady anytime anyday.
I know you already know the words to use, sir. You can block the lady on whatsapp. Enjoy your marriage, sir.

I agree.

Let me add that you should have blocked the lady on watsapp since she started sending unsolicited messages. Should have been a srich in time saving nine.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Godownchild(f): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
grad2012:
yes u are rit i was tinking of it,probably he led d gal on cos if not i wonder why d gal just woke up and sent him unclad pix . But have u thought of it if his wife dint come home dat day wat will he have done wen he sees d unclad pixs. undecided
my sister Na the problem be that. its unfortunate that sometimes it looks like our chairman does all the thinking instead of our brain. I am a guy and I am fully aware that I don't respond to people I even know that I am not interested in not to talk of a total stranger. Bros OP fall hand.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Fairgodwin(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kobeje:

I agree.

Let me add that you should have blocked the lady on watsapp since she started sending unsolicited messages. Should have been a srich in time saving nine.

I equally agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Kobeje(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Counter thread? Thank God you're already married and thank God your wife already saw all the chats and equally saw that you're innocent. Not much work to do there. Just take her out on a date kind of, and give her a nice treat. Then tell her the lady was never your taste or class in the first place; and make her know and understand that you would [still] prefer her to a million of that lady anytime anyday.
I know you already know the words to use, sir. You can block the lady on whatsapp. Enjoy your marriage, sir.

I agree with the above.

Let me add that you should have blocked the lady on watsapp since she started sending unsolicited messages. Should have been a stitch in time saving nine.

Take note against next time. What a man would not eat, he does not smell (as it were). In as much as you did not nuture hidden desire...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by tohpahz(f): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brugo:

Hmmmm. Nurse Tohpahz. You see wetin your fellow nurse dey do? grin All these dangerous nurses sef.
Lolzzz.. grin we are radical
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Toks2008(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

So u r saying d wife shud leave d husband or what??

any woman who leaves her husband based on sexual infidelity is a thourough bred first class dummy because that is exactly wat the other lady wants. Afterall she knows your hubby is married.

A word of advice to laddies with jealous nature..

if you leave your man based on adultery,that is no guaranty that your nxt man will not do worse nd the moment you leave and another lady moves in,that seals ur fate.

Men are very weak when it comes to woman matter and he will not even remember you exist once the new lady starts taking care of him xcept GOd helps u.

pls be informed.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by naija4all(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=pafestula post=32369078]Happy Easter to you all Nairalanders, please I need your mature and candid advise on this issue.

I want to go straight to the point here, last year July 2014, a friend of mine visited me in my house one Saturday afternoon, we were drinking together when his phone rang, a lady he scheduled for a date called him that she was waiting for him at First Bank side, then he rushed his drinks and pleaded I followed him to pick this lady, he also stressed further that he wouldn't like the lady to know his house, am married but my wife and kids resides in another country, but my so called friend is still single, so I complied...

I drove him and we picked the lady with my car to an hotel he has already arranged before coming to me, to cut the long story short, the lady refused entering hotel room with him, based on the fact they just met bla bla bla.

I later dropped both of them in their respective home and drove back to mine house around 8:45pm, when it was around 10pm, the lady called me and thanked me and asked about my welfare, she collected my phone number when she came down from my car in the presence of my friend, later saw her whatsapp message also.

This lady developed serious feelings towards me within a week, telling me she expected my friend to link us together the day we met, that his failure to do so made her deny entering hotel with him as she saw me first time and admired me so much, I told my friend all I got from this lady in a matured way and showed him the chats, he smiled and gave me full support to date her, but I declined as am married and she is NEVER my taste.

Ever since then, she has been calling, sending romantic texts, even sending airtime and always like to do more, etc, which i do reject, she always try to visit me or I should visit her, on Thursday my family arrived back home for Easter, last night I was with my wife in bed when I grabbed my iPad replying messages and my wife was right beside me, I opened her own whatsapp message and saw about 7 explicit nude pics she sent without my consent, my wife read our conversation and discovered am indeed innocent, but she is kind of moody.

I called the lady this morning and fought with her on phone due to her action, please how can I make my wife happy? and what do you guys think is making my wife Moody? my friend is also on NL reading this now. I called him and explained things to him.

The lady in question is a Nurse and 28 years old. No big deal bro, just make your wife happy by letting her know that you remained faithful after the enormous pressure from the so-called nurse is a sign that you love her and value your family.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
pafestula:
Happy Easter to you all Nairalanders, please I need your mature and candid advise on this issue.

I want to go straight to the point here, last year July 2014, a friend of mine visited me in my house one Saturday afternoon, we were drinking together when his phone rang, a lady he scheduled for a date called him that she was waiting for him at First Bank side, then he rushed his drinks and pleaded I followed him to pick this lady, he also stressed further that he wouldn't like the lady to know his house, am married but my wife and kids resides in another country, but my so called friend is still single, so I complied...

I drove him and we picked the lady with my car to an hotel he has already arranged before coming to me, to cut the long story short, the lady refused entering hotel room with him, based on the fact they just met bla bla bla.

I later dropped both of them in their respective home and drove back to mine house around 8:45pm, when it was around 10pm, the lady called me and thanked me and asked about my welfare, she collected my phone number when she came down from my car in the presence of my friend, later saw her whatsapp message also.

This lady developed serious feelings towards me within a week, telling me she expected my friend to link us together the day we met, that his failure to do so made her deny entering hotel with him as she saw me first time and admired me so much, I told my friend all I got from this lady in a matured way and showed him the chats, he smiled and gave me full support to date her, but I declined as am married and she is NEVER my taste.

Ever since then, she has been calling, sending romantic texts, even sending airtime and always like to do more, etc, which i do reject, she always try to visit me or I should visit her, on Thursday my family arrived back home for Easter, last night I was with my wife in bed when I grabbed my iPad replying messages and my wife was right beside me, I opened her own whatsapp message and saw about 7 explicit nude pics she sent without my consent, my wife read our conversation and discovered am indeed innocent, but she is kind of moody.

I called the lady this morning and fought with her on phone due to her action, please how can I make my wife happy? and what do you guys think is making my wife Moody? my friend is also on NL reading this now. I called him and explained things to him.

Married man flocking with friends who are randy bachelors. Sooner or later you will be cheating on your wife. keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
having explain everything to your wife;arrange with your friend and invite the jezebel lady! let your wife be in attendance and give her waning,let her know you are maried, and thank me me later.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by otunbadan(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
pafestula:
Happy Easter to you all Nairalanders, please I need your mature and candid advise on this issue.

Can I have her number, thanks
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Christmasdon(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
How did your topic relate to what you have written? From the passage there is no time ua wife saw an unclad picture. Nahsense.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

I can deduce the following:

1. You are a runs guy yourself and just not interested in Aunty Nurse

2. Your friend knows the kind of pperson you are That's why he has the boldness to ask you to play the game with him

3. Aunty Nurse knows you are her customer unfortunately doesn't know that she is not your type. However, her persistence might earn her your sugar cane.

Luckily for you, wifey has seen your innocence but is disappointed you could not tell her off.

Solution: Delete Aunty Nurse's contacts and memory. And repent from all forms of runs. Assure your wife she is the only one eating your sugarcane and make it So.

That your friend: stay away from him, he is evil. Imagine him giving you the permission to sleep with Aunty Nurse

Happy Easter.

See post oh,abeg which one be SugarCane again....?
Lmao
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
pafestula:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Godownchild(f): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by bukatyne(f): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
IHate9ja1:

See post oh,abeg which one be SugarCane again....?
Lmao

Zip down your trousers, pull down your draws and viola! grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by bukatyne(f): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:

any woman who leaves her husband based on sexual infidelity is a thourough bred first class dummy because that is exactly wat the other lady wants. Afterall she knows your hubby is married.

if you leave your man based on adultery,that is no guaranty that your nxt man will not do worse nd the moment you leave and another lady moves in,that seals ur fate.

Men are very weak when it comes to woman matter and he will not even remember you exist once the new lady starts taking care of him xcept GOd helps u.

pls be informed.

What do you say about a man who leaves his wife because of adultery?

What is the hope that the next wIfe will not change?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by doe: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Super story!

The lie in the story is in the iPad. Whatsapp is not available on the iPad. Except.......

Op is telling tall tales. Except he can explain what I mean by except.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dyt:
Why is wifey moody?
Oya you too confess, is she sexier than wifey?
cheesy cheesy

Seriously I blame you
The fact you know you never interested, why give her even an inch closer?
Don't lie you were contemplating doing her even if its just once
I don't understand you men
You claim you never interested
Not your taste
Yet you give her all the attention
Shior
Its nice feeling to be wanted
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by tohpahz(f): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:

pls be informed.

Okay i agree with yu partially on that.. d woman shud just be careful though
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Toks2008(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
bukatyne:

What do you say about a man who leaves his wife because of adultery?

What is the hope that the next wIfe will not change?

Nice one. m

You must understand that when a woman commits adultery,its a dff ball game.

A woman who commits adultery hav a premedidation of it,planned it well and would not mind to do it again and again so its not an act done out of impulse but a fulfilment of a carefully planned action.

Men love sexual conqquest so a man will easily find it easy to divorce a wayward lady wth the excitement of a new lady coming in.

Trust me its not the same situation.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Toks2008(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Godownchild:

I love ur first post, about the holy spirit being in charge.
But what of the case of bf/gf relationship.
The boy cheaating on the girl, thou the have MouthAction but have not penetrated the vjay cos the girl is against that but does the oral to make him happy since he love sex and said sex is the best tin on earth.
And the girl saw unclad pics of the guy with anoda girl as the were haaving sex puttint d dick in her mouth et al..on his phone by mistake,and he apologised, the friends also apologised on his behalf,
What should the girl do in this case

another nice one.

outside marriage,faithfullness is equally important.

if your bf or gf cheats on u then he or she wl do same after marriage

One thing i tell married guys is that if they must cheat on their wives,they must do it far far away and should use protection.

What the eyes do not see does not hurt the heart
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by bukatyne(f): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Nice one. m

You must understand that when a woman commits adultery,its a dff ball game.

A woman who commits adultery hav a premedidation of it,planned it well and would not mind to do it again and again so its not an act done out of impulse but a fulfilment of a carefully planned action.

Men love sexual conqquest so a man will easily find it easy to divorce a wayward lady wth the excitement of a new lady coming in.

Trust me its not the same situation.

You mean an adulterous husband's sugarcane just fell into a wet pussy? No prior plan to it?

The earlier We treat an. Adulterous husband /wife. The same way, the better

Even look at the Old Testament that seemed partial to women: a man. & woman caught in adultery had the same punishment.

A cheating husband is NOT better than a cheating wife.

A cheating husband has also planned the act and How to escape before starting.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by 6fit(f): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Guy u dey wast punna, punna wey anoda dude go dey hussle to lick na wetin u deysay no b yur taste. If yur wife go soon go and conji go catch u oh.....yur friend no say u b d type dat y he giv way for u.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Toks2008(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
bukatyne:

You mean an adulterous husband's sugarcane just fell into a wet pussy? No prior plan to it?

The earlier We treat an. Adulterous husband /wife. The same way, the better

Even look at the Old Testament that seemed partial to women: a man. & woman caught in adultery had the same punishment.

A cheating husband is NOT better than a cheating wife.

A cheating husband has also planned the act and How to escape before starting.

It is complicated dearie. Please just accept it that way. A man is naturally polygamous and a lady is expcted to be monogamous.

This is y a lady will gladly share a man with a fellow lady.

Its indeed complicated and any lady who ndstnds this will nver hve infidelity related issues and this is y you hardly see muslim women compln abt infidelity.

just live wth this fact... your man is likely to cht on u even if u r d bst lady on earth but he should do u the honor of taking it far from u. shikenah
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:

It is complicated dearie. Please just accept it that way. A man is naturally polygamous and a lady is expcted to be monogamous.

This is y a lady will gladly share a man with a fellow lady.

Its indeed complicated and any lady who ndstnds this will nver hve infidelity related issues and this is y you hardly see muslim women compln abt infidelity.

just live wth this fact... your man is likely to cht on u even if u r d bst lady on earth but he should do u the honor of taking it far from u. shikenah

No, he won't

By God's grace

Else that is the death of the marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Toks2008(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
bukatyne:

No, he won't

By God's grace

Else that is the death of the marriage

I just gave u one of the greatest recipe for a blissful marriage.

The best way to avoid heartache is to expect unpleasant surprises even from those you love and trust the most.

if it nver happens good and if it dioes,you are already prepared.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by pak: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dyt:
Why is wifey moody?
Oya you too confess, is she sexier than wifey?
cheesy cheesy

Seriously I blame you
The fact you know you never interested, why give her even an inch closer?
Don't lie you were contemplating doing her even if its just once
I don't understand you men
You claim you never interested
Not your taste
Yet you give her all the attention
Shior

I understand and agree with your sentiments but dyt be sincere, don't you think women do this faar more than men ? as in indulging in attention from other men apart from there partner though they don't actually intend it leading anywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.