Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad (40694 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by pafestula(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
logica:
LOL. Runs girls dumping their dates for the other guy because of car since 1000 BC. She probably thought your friend doesn't own a car. Long-throat tins.

Lol.... He owns a car too
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Toks2008(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
bukatyne:

A cheating husband has also planned the act and How to escape before starting.

trust me on this,most men who truly loves their wives indulge in impromptu sex or one night stand but will hardly go out of their way to woo another lady for sex xcpt that love is gone.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
not ur type blah blah blah and u dey chat with her? story for the gods...

Be like sey ur wife gentle sha. ...lol grin grin
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by sniper77(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Its an unwritten rule bro.Never as a married man give out your phone number to ladies that are single.It saves you the stress of appearing before a panel in which your wife is the chairperson. I do blame you for chatting with a woman you don't know on whatsapp.Take your wife out on a romantic dinner and apologise cos you betrayed the trust she has in you.It doesn't matter whether you are guilty or not guilty.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by deskossy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
moreeni:
Hehehe! See your round face! Man it's your responsibility as a man to be firm with people if you do not want them to cross a line especially an advancing woman since you are married. Your bad!

Take madam out, buy her gifts, kiss her like you've never done before, dance that beautiful tango with her, assure her anew of your fidelity and block that mo...tonic Bambi without shame. You need not sniff what u don't want to eat...put your feet down!
what has he got to do with d topic grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by vickylala239: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
pafestula:
Happy Easter to you all Nairalanders, please I need your mature and candid advise on this issue.

I want to go straight to the point here, last year July 2014, a friend of mine visited me in my house one Saturday afternoon, we were drinking together when his phone rang, a lady he scheduled for a date called him that she was waiting for him at First Bank side, then he rushed his drinks and pleaded I followed him to pick this lady, he also stressed further that he wouldn't like the lady to know his house, am married but my wife and kids resides in another country, but my so called friend is still single, so I complied...

I drove him and we picked the lady with my car to an hotel he has already arranged before coming to me, to cut the long story short, the lady refused entering hotel room with him, based on the fact they just met bla bla bla.

I later dropped both of them in their respective home and drove back to mine house around 8:45pm, when it was around 10pm, the lady called me and thanked me and asked about my welfare, she collected my phone number when she came down from my car in the presence of my friend, later saw her whatsapp message also.

This lady developed serious feelings towards me within a week, telling me she expected my friend to link us together the day we met, that his failure to do so made her deny entering hotel with him as she saw me first time and admired me so much, I told my friend all I got from this lady in a matured way and showed him the chats, he smiled and gave me full support to date her, but I declined as am married and she is NEVER my taste.

Ever since then, she has been calling, sending romantic texts, even sending airtime and always like to do more, etc, which i do reject, she always try to visit me or I should visit her, on Thursday my family arrived back home for Easter, last night I was with my wife in bed when I grabbed my iPad replying messages and my wife was right beside me, I opened her own whatsapp message and saw about 7 explicit nude pics she sent without my consent, my wife read our conversation and discovered am indeed innocent, but she is kind of moody.

I called the lady this morning and fought with her on phone due to her action, please how can I make my wife happy? and what do you guys think is making my wife Moody? my friend is also on NL reading this now. I called him and explained things to him.

The lady in question is a Nurse and 28 years old.

Mehn nurses r d best for dikk,

I Hv had couple of dem,Dey r kul.

My advice,Jst talk to ur wife,Gud she knows ur innocent.

Settle as husband n wife.call d gel n warn ha,in ur wife presence.

By tins for ha,tell ha y u did giv in.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Dyt(f): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
pak:

I understand and agree with your sentiments but dyt be sincere, don't you think women do this faar more than men ? as in indulging in attention from other men apart from there partner though they don't actually intend it leading anywhere.

I used to do that too but not to that level of sending unclad pictures
Dude gave her upper room
If wifey wasn't there, trust he wld access all night
And boom lady comes another day, strips and viola, she jumps on him giving him a lap dance
He turns mumu
cheesy
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by AsanwaKC(f): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
okk
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by zeeano(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
....Hmmmn ....moody! ....don't blame her cos as a woman she is afraid that her husband might fall into temptation..... #Flexibilityinnature
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Pain(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why is it that they are always nurses...im now forced to doubt these tales..
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by sendmeonly(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
cozy7:
U sound like an obedient slave whose being used against his will....For crying out loud, phones of these days can block virtually anything (esp iPad), calls, sms, whatsapp n all, so what u saying?
U didn't treat d issue well wen it all started that's why your wife got to no abt it. U STILL GOT GOT TIME.
My solution to u now is for u first win your wife bck, then use your wife to settle d Nurse.......woman-to-woman. That way u gain your wife's trust fully n scare off d bi*ch on d other hand.

Never use the woman-woman settlement you dont want a minor incident also she could end up wanting to shattet ur hook or by crook for turning her request down, by now you should understand where am driving at...

Make sure you block the link btw ur family and that jezebel.... you'd be fine am sure u should know how explain to ur wife....Ladies please respect a decent man when you see one, yes am talking to you am sure you know men like dis broda is very very few....NO weapon can and will ever put asunder btw u both...Father bless u both as you reconcile ............

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
bukatyne:

Zip down your trousers, pull down your draws and viola! grin
Kai......Onene...Onegba
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Horllamideh(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
logica:
LOL. Runs girls dumping their dates for the other guy because of car since 1000 BC. She probably thought your friend doesn't own a car. Long-throat tins.
baba,how far nw
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by major466(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
I just discovered that the rate of temptation increases in geometric progression when an individual gets married.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Show us d photo or else go n D with your lie except if u n liar muhamed are from d same family
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by jaibang(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Simple solution. Book a hotel with your wife present with you and then invite the lady to meet you there, but do not tell the lady your wife is with you. Once she enters the room introduce her to your wife and let her know that you are happily married. Do not use your house.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by generalissimo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pishures or I'll call u a liar grin
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Venom104: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
jaibang:
Simple solution. Book a hotel with your wife present with you and then invite the lady to meet you there, but do not tell the lady your wife is with you. Once she enters the room introduce her to your wife and let her know that you are happily married. Do not use your house.

Seemed like you were suggesting a party there..
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by sleekman(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
pafestula:

Your Contribution would have made a lot of sense, but very contradictory type to be realistic.

1. If am a runs man, would I opened my iPad in the presence of my wife? not even with password o.

2. He left the lady based on maturity ground and obviously the lady showed him no affection and love, after he read the chats between us.. what else?

3. If am indeed her customer... this thread won't come up.
guy na so u chicken reach? Ignore ur wifes moodiness. Go out and come back in like nothing is amiss. She'll either get over it or she'll want to talk about it.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Chigold101(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
pafestula:

Your Contribution would have made a lot of sense, but very contradictory type to be realistic.

1. If am a runs man, would I opened my iPad in the presence of my wife? not even with password o.

2. He left the lady based on maturity ground and obviously the lady showed him no affection and love, after he read the chats between us.. what else?

3. If am indeed her customer... this thread won't come up.
i still cant understand why your friend will give you go ahead to “date“ this lady.

Somethings are not adding up here sir. If your wife lives in different country & only for her to come for easter & be greeted with nu.de pix in her husband‘s iPad. Humn!!! She is a human being & she is really doing some thinking.

On the matter: do not block the lady. U already made a bigger mistake by fighting with her over the phone. That action can never convince ur wife not even ur gateman.

U would have allowed her to kind of speak with ur wife on her next call and also make your wife chat with her.

I tell u, if she wasnt sent by the devil she will sure delet herself without u having any issue with ur wife.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Zellie: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Is the 'BLOCK' feature on your app not working? You were enjoying all the attention, now you want us to tell you how to make your wife happy?

Sigh
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Decryptor(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
See free punny you for just chop but sake of say u don marry! angry see why I hate marraige.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by obowunmi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:

I hve come to realize that men will always cheat even if they are married tio the sexiest woman in the world. Most times it could be a one night stand and sometimes a regular mistress. WHY?

Most women have a strange cracing for another man that is already taken and im so surprised that a single lady will gladly fall in love wth a married man leaving many bachelors who are eager to marry her.

Men are visual beings and they get carried away by wat they see and to guys,sex is just an expression of desire n nothing more and a man can bleep u wtout any emotion attached

trust me,8 out of 10 men will cheat on their wives yet are so much in love wth same wives.

For me i was nver a cgeat for 12yrs with my ex but i did that cos of the Holy spirit in me and not about the love i hve for her.

Only a man filled wth the holy spirit n fear of God will not cheat om his wife.

So true. So true.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
sweettease:
Why do you guys like stating the profession when it's a nurse that's involved
Abeg make una free us jare, the profession has nothing to do with her behaviour.
At least your wife has seen you are innocent, she will get over it, just treat her like an egg now and block all forms of contact with the lady and she will feel better.
Btw, you didn't mention anything about the lady knowing you are married.
hahaha, madam nurse, i wil kum for check up soon.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dyt:
Why is wifey moody?
Oya you too confess, is she sexier than wifey?
cheesy cheesy

Seriously I blame you
The fact you know you never interested, why give her even an inch closer?
Don't lie you were contemplating doing her even if its just once
I don't understand you men
You claim you never interested
Not your taste
Yet you give her all the attention
Shior
Bae....you're not very far from it....
But understand.... Most men...both married and unmarried will have such willingness to cheat on their wife or spouse...But will equally have that repulsive instinct.... It doesn't mean anything!.....
Most of these girls who's been used by the devil to cut short most marriages do seem nice and friendly... They way these girls will blend with ur profession or something u actually need to move higher in life...yet they'll want u to look below their legs before u can have that precious thing you want..
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Mekzmoney(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nurse ... Very funny... I heard dat nurses are good on bed. Is it tru? Just asking cos ur a nurse.
sweettease:
Why do you guys like stating the profession when it's a nurse that's involved
Abeg make una free us jare, the profession has nothing to do with her behaviour.
At least your wife has seen you are innocent, she will get over it, just treat her like an egg now and block all forms of contact with the lady and she will feel better.
Btw, you didn't mention anything about the lady knowing you are married.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by 19naia(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
If a man never ever sees what another unclad woman looks like, he will only know the image of his wife in that condition...
I beg Oooo.. If i want to know a healthy goat, i will learn best by seeing many goats to learn the patterns that diffrentiate a healthy goat from a non healthy goat... If all i ever see is one goat in one condition, i will never know the difference of a healthy goat or one with problems..
Diversity for a palate of comparison and contrasts, is the way to a broad mind with exposure to many variants... That makes intelligent people..

If all he sees is his wifes body, how will he ever know what to think if her body changes in ways that are signs of disease or degeneration? He must have experience with comparisons and contrast so as to recognize the differences and identify the similarities.. Then he can make educated decisions of what condition his wife is in and what remedies he can apply if it is required to save her life or well being...

I beg, open the door to diverse experience for comparison and contrasts... Let intelligent people prosper by experience of a diverese range of subjects... grin
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by nwonufestus(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
hmmmmmmmm das do orubebe of d nurse pls quickly jegalise her #lol
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by tonyenahoro(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Send me her no leme call her on 07068826666 she needs a guy so bring her to me so she wil leave u
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by spiralwedge(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
I just want you to know that even though your wife thinks you are innocent, she's always gonna be suspicious about you. You have given her mind the realest thing to worry about. How can she be secure when girls are throwing themselves on you while she is away? How can she be sure you would not have eventually conceded if the nurse persisted a little bit more? How can she be too sure you are able to abstain when she is away, especially if you had not allowed her fully move into that same country with you?
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by clovislouis(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
Since your wife thinks u r innocent.. that means the wrk is reduced kinda..
Jes try to reassure her..
And please block that gal/lady /nurse
what mountain can I climb to get to know u
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by bigname90(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=sweettease post=32369248]Why do you guys like stating the profession when it's a nurse that's involved

U must be a nurse n I think it's cool
I like nurses anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.