Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad (40692 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by U2ice(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
sweettease:
Why do you guys like stating the profession when it's a nurse that's involved
Abeg make una free us jare, the profession has nothing to do with her behaviour.
At least your wife has seen you are innocent, she will get over it, just treat her like an egg now and block all forms of contact with the lady and she will feel better.
Btw, you didn't mention anything about the lady knowing you are married.

Hmmm u de para....
Bt d truth be told...
Nurses like prick...chai!

1 nurse don Bleep me n my broda b4
I comot cap 4 una oo
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by koyyess: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Op, you were obviously enjoying the attention so don't give us that innocent talk. You showed your friend the lady's messages with a smile on your face that's why your mumu single friend had the balls say you should date her. If you want to make your wife happy, you should take the first step by loosening your 'ties' with that your so called friend who has no respect for your wife/marriage. Then treat your wife like a queen before she goes back with the kids. I trust yankee babes(single or married)they know how to have their share of fun if they no longer trust their mates- it is your job to prevent that. Just clean up any dirty habit you've learnt in her absence. Nurses kwa, proof that whoredom ain't in banking alone.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by NobleG1(m): 2:57am On Apr 06, 2015
You're not being truthful here. Why would you give her your number in the first place if your intention wasn't to see her pant? And the worst, you did it in front of your friend? How would you disrespect someone you called your friend this way?

You're a liar! You gave her your number because you wanted to go into her pants. You were so desperate that you didn't mind disrespecting your friend in his face.

You succeded in getting laid and kept on seeing her. A girl you told to leave you alone won't send you her n*ude pictures. Her sending you those pictures proves you two are still doing oringo in the bed.

If you actually wanted to leave the girl, you would have blocked her number and totally remove it from your phone! But no, you didn't because you are still hitting that p*ussy.

If your friend is on this forum as you claimed, he would realize you're not a friend but a back stabber. People like you should be avoided by all means. And I wish your wife will dumb your cheating a*ss ass soon as possible. You shouldn't be married because no woman deserves a lying cheater like you.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by CarterDavid30(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2015
A nurse again?
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by doe: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2015
UNA STILL DEY COMMENT FOR THIS LIE LIE STORY?

YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP ON IPAD FROM THE APPLE STORE.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by delishpot: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Wahala dey. Well, its good you are a good person. Some men would have tapped current sharp sharp. Show your madam this my message

Madam, please forgive him, he will not give his phone number to strange end time children again. This was a mistake even you could have been a victim of these devil children. Biko, forgive him before devil take over.

Oga, see ya life now? Just put yaself in madams shoes and know how you would have reacted. By now I am sure you would have kicked her out of the home ba? So, just let her steam out and then just dont over do the begging thing. Just pet her and re confirm that you still do love her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by kcpumping(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2015
bro i suggest you fiddle it all out well cos i see your so called friend conspiring with the so called girl to set u up......

possible reason ....there is a secrete between your wife and your wife. cos your wife moody state despite reading to your chat sends a signal bro.

this is just my opinion which is also wrong until proven otherwise as stated above
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by kcpumping(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2015
bro i suggest you fiddle it all out well cos i see your so called friend conspiring with the so called girl to set u up......

possible reason ....there is a secrete between your wife and your friend.
cos your wife moody state despite reading to your chat sends a signal bro.

this is just my opinion which is also wrong until proven otherwise as stated above

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Amhappy(f): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Still in the spirit of Easter OP, I hope you know that you have already commited adultery. Most of us thought its only when you had the actual intercourse that you have sinned forgetting that heaven count immoral look as sin. Repent and make peace with God. Reconcile with your wife and finally remove the occassions of sin(block lady nurse and change your friend).

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by AKMoney1(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:
Why is wifey moody?
Oya you too confess, is she sexier than wifey?
cheesy cheesy

Seriously I blame you
The fact you know you never interested, why give her even an inch closer?
Don't lie you were contemplating doing her even if its just once
I don't understand you men
You claim you never interested
Not your taste
Yet you give her all the attention
Shior

Lol
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by crackhouse(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2015
pafestula:
Happy Easter to you all Nairalanders, please I need your mature and candid advise on this issue.

I want to go straight to the point here, last year July 2014, a friend of mine visited me in my house one Saturday afternoon, we were drinking together when his phone rang, a lady he scheduled for a date called him that she was waiting for him at First Bank side, then he rushed his drinks and pleaded I followed him to pick this lady, he also stressed further that he wouldn't like the lady to know his house, am married but my wife and kids resides in another country, but my so called friend is still single, so I complied...

I drove him and we picked the lady with my car to an hotel he has already arranged before coming to me, to cut the long story short, the lady refused entering hotel room with him, based on the fact they just met bla bla bla.

I later dropped both of them in their respective home and drove back to mine house around 8:45pm, when it was around 10pm, the lady called me and thanked me and asked about my welfare, she collected my phone number when she came down from my car in the presence of my friend, later saw her whatsapp message also.

This lady developed serious feelings towards me within a week, telling me she expected my friend to link us together the day we met, that his failure to do so made her deny entering hotel with him as she saw me first time and admired me so much, I told my friend all I got from this lady in a matured way and showed him the chats, he smiled and gave me full support to date her, but I declined as am married and she is NEVER my taste.

Ever since then, she has been calling, sending romantic texts, even sending airtime and always like to do more, etc, which i do reject, she always try to visit me or I should visit her, on Thursday my family arrived back home for Easter, last night I was with my wife in bed when I grabbed my iPad replying messages and my wife was right beside me, I opened her own whatsapp message and saw about 7 explicit nude pics she sent without my consent, my wife read our conversation and discovered am indeed innocent, but she is kind of moody.

I called the lady this morning and fought with her on phone due to her action, please how can I make my wife happy? and what do you guys think is making my wife Moody? my friend is also on NL reading this now. I called him and explained things to him.

The lady in question is a Nurse and 28 years old.
u gave her ur number and now u are talking shit. What do u think the number u gave her was for? U knew where she was heading to and u allow it and now u want to worry my head with ur problem. Abeg leave me jor.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by IAmTobore(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2015
sweettease:
Why do you guys like stating the profession when it's a nurse that's involved
Abeg make una free us jare, the profession has nothing to do with her behaviour.
At least your wife has seen you are innocent, she will get over it, just treat her like an egg now and block all forms of contact with the lady and she will feel better.
Btw, you didn't mention anything about the lady knowing you are married.
I beg jare. We know what you nurses are up to, and we know what you do. I once had a girlfriend that is a nurse, I remember how much I wished to marry her, and I knew what her attitudes were like. I remembered how much she begged me to come back after our break up. And she still wants me back, up till now!
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by IAmTobore(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2015
crackhouse:
u gave her ur number and now u are talking shit. What do u think the number u gave her was for? U knew where she was heading to and u allow it and now u want to worry my head with ur problem. Abeg leave me jor.
Sorry for the ban!
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by DonX001: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Mtchewww! If i can block mtn spams why cant you block this lady?
You were enjoying the attention!

How do you manage to block those frigging spam messages?
Those things have been a real pain in the butt.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by sweettease(f): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2015
IAmTobore:
I beg jare. We know what you nurses are up to, and we know what you do. I once had a girlfriend that is a nurse, I remember how much I wished to marry her, and I knew what her attitudes were like. I remembered how much she begged me to come back after our break up. And she still wants me back, up till now!
What's your point? undecided
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by sweettease(f): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2015
DonX001:

How do you manage to block those frigging spam messages?
Those things have been a real pain in the butt.
Please share how you blocked the MTN spam
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

any woman who leaves her husband based on sexual infidelity is a thourough bred first class dummy because that is exactly wat the other lady wants. Afterall she knows your hubby is married.

A word of advice to laddies with jealous nature..

if you leave your man based on adultery,that is no guaranty that your nxt man will not do worse nd the moment you leave and another lady moves in,that seals ur fate.

Men are very weak when it comes to woman matter and he will not even remember you exist once the new lady starts taking care of him xcept GOd helps u.

pls be informed.
hope u say same when its the other way round
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by Toks2008(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
jerg1:

hope u say same when its the other way round

Unfortunately not. Its really a very cruel world of men and the earlier the women folks inculcate this into their subconscious the better for them.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by DonX001: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
sweettease:

Please share how you blocked the MTN spam

Lol, i myself would gladly give half of my salary to find out.
Have't seen any method that really works, thats why I asked.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by sweettease(f): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
DonX001:

Lol, i myself would gladly give half of my salary to find out.
Have't seen any method that really works, thats why I asked.
Half of your salary? shocked
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by DonX001: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
sweettease:

Half of your salary? shocked

Lolz....the thing dey vex me that much...can be really really annoying, especially when you're waiting for important messages like alerts grin
In case you happen to stumble upon any methods that truly work, pls let me know.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by DonX001: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Double post.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by paschenko(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
pafestula:

She is fully aware of my marital status, both on fb etc.
blooder, U r d architect of ur problems, so apart from calling n whatsapping U, she is also ur friend on Facebook? U gave her too much ground to cover. To all d guys out there if u know U aint going to go beyond "hello" and "hi" wit her babe, then let her know form d onset. Stop giving women hope when u know u play d game till d end. IF U DON'T WANT TO EAT IT, DON'T SMELL IT. Thank God ur wife knows u r innocent, disregard d advice given by one of d folks here dat u shld get ur wife to confront her, I don't knw abt u, but I will never let any man or woman insult my woman, U started dis inferno, deal wit it accordingly as a man, start by blocking her on all d social platform u guys were communicating, quit being nice,to hell with gentlemanship in moments like these, shout for her head make she get out b4 she go use makossa come spoil ur blues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by IAmTobore(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
sweettease:

What's your point? undecided
My point is that...... NURSES ARE BlTCHES! cheesy
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by sweettease(f): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
IAmTobore:
My point is that...... NURSES ARE BlTCHES! cheesy
You've proven your IQ level, now move along undecided
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by IAmTobore(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
sweettease:

You've proven your IQ level, now move along undecided
For GOD's sake, am I lieing?
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by pafestula(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
paschenko:
blooder, U r d architect of ur problems, so apart from calling n whatsapping U, she is also ur friend on Facebook? U gave her too much ground to cover. To all d guys out there if u know U aint going to go beyond "hello" and "hi" wit her babe, then let her know form d onset. Stop giving women hope when u know u play d game till d end. IF U DON'T WANT TO EAT IT, DON'T SMELL IT. Thank God ur wife knows u r innocent, disregard d advice given by one of d folks here dat u shld get ur wife to confront her, I don't knw abt u, but I will never let any man or woman insult my woman, U started dis inferno, deal wit it accordingly as a man, start by blocking her on all d social platform u guys were communicating, quit being nice,to hell with gentlemanship in moments like these, shout for her head make she get out b4 she go use makossa come spoil ur blues.

Thank you very much sir, am already acting now as many suggested earlier. I'm grateful Nairalanders... good to have many intelligent fellas around here.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by bluice2(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2015
You pick her calls in the past, you equally reply her messages; so it was probably a case of two consenting adults.
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by chuksmoney: 2:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Can u please forward her pictures?
Re: My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad by kamkechi(f): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dyt:
Why is wifey moody?
Oya you too confess, is she sexier than wifey?
cheesy cheesy

Seriously I blame you
The fact you know you never interested, why give her even an inch closer?
Don't lie you were contemplating doing her even if its just once
I don't understand you men
You claim you never interested
Not your taste
Yet you give her all the attention
Shior
i tire oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.