Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Describe Your EX - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your EX (44782 Views)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) / Photo:which Will You Save First, Your Ex Or Your Phone?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your EX by nairaimporter: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Oh u need to explain more ... Not on here tho

Okay you also have a nice d.p. Make sure to drop your application letter with my secretary. We could go visit the Bahamas. No?
Re: Describe Your EX by CaptPlanet(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
refreshrate:

Guy you never hear of BH? Where be dem base?

Lol...so she be BH?
Re: Describe Your EX by danbrowndmf(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote
author=rokiatu post=32371420] ok are u mad? He was the perfect man. I
just happen to love my current man am with much more. I was in love with
two men I just ended up with the current one. [/quote] See them.sad Hw will You be inluv with 2men the same time :/ am sure dt was nt luv but lust.
Re: Describe Your EX by CaptPlanet(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

U guys chill
Just have fun but not at others expense cheesy

Ok....i'll just imagine. grin

1 Like

Re: Describe Your EX by wtfCode: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Wetin the girl do u smiley
she she ssshe sh did the unexplainable.
To cut it so short,In my 3rd year, i fell in love with this beautiful babe, because of her i got rid of womanizing cuz i'm in love.
We were really in love, i mean mad love.
In my 2nd semester 4th yr, i was abt goin 4 my I.T, i told her its gonna be 6 months.
To my surprise, i returned 4rm my I.T for my finals to discover she married another guy...she was lying to me all those time i was in away.
U see, i cant find love again for any gal...although i got myself plenty of gals couple of weeks ago out of anger.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
kiss

I got 4 ex's,I left em all. . .cos they always accuse me of being a player. (which am not)
I don't jst like tawkin about em.

#YOLO
Re: Describe Your EX by Parisfran(f): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
ok. Ex one, very good looking, arrogant with ego bigger then my azzz but dang smart and popular. Ex two player, mad swagg great sense of style sexy and absolutely neat to a fault. Ex three extremely handsome, a knock out smile, caring loving adventrious, great kisser, good in bed, romantic, unselfish, and very outgoing.
then why is number 3 an ex
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Yh lol never thought that type of thing can happen but i guess not to trust ppl too quickly .. I have learnt my lesson wink
sh*t happens mehn...you live, learn, you grow..i guess trust is earned, you just gotta be open minded...his loss tho
Re: Describe Your EX by tohpahz(f): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
nairaimporter:

Send me your application letter. I could be all he wasn't.
Application kwa..
M nuh single oo..
Re: Describe Your EX by link2jude(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Slut...
She is dating a married man now.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jerk!

1 Like

Parisfran:

then why is number 3 an ex
because it was not meant to be.
wtfCode:

she she ssshe sh did the unexplainable.
To cut it so short,In my 3rd year, i fell in love with this beautiful babe, because of her i got rid of womanizing cuz i'm in love.
We were really in love, i mean mad love.
In my 2nd semester 4th yr, i was abt goin 4 my I.T, i told her its gonna be 6 months.
To my surprise, i returned 4rm my I.T for my finals to discover she married another guy...she was lying to me all those time i was in away.
U see, i cant find love again for any gal...although i got myself plenty of gals couple of weeks ago out of anger.

Wow
Dont worry she'll get hers

But dont guve up on love plenty of decent chics out there that would love u as much as u do them smiley
Re: Describe Your EX by Hazardd(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
PunkyOh:

I thought he was the love of my life because we had a very intense but volatile relationship. It took me time to get over him & now I can honestly say, I no longer have feelings for him.
yea ..
Thats the only way forward than dwelling in the past..

But How how are you sure if he still have feelings for you?
mine was romantic.. A virtuous woman but death took her away from me..

RIP Imma.. Till when we meet to part no more..

6 Likes

Re: Describe Your EX by Ninilowo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
I no get.
Re: Describe Your EX by ijiini(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
neejay1986:

lol....that kin girl na die ooo
....my broda..noor be small fin....she don slap me wella in d relationship....funny enof...she still dey beg till now say make we come bk together...say she don change.....lol
Re: Describe Your EX by danbrowndmf(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote
author=PunkyOh post=32371475]

No, I broke up with him because I just couldn't deal with his craziness
amongst other things.

He was in love with me no doubt, but he also didn't want to be in love
because he fancied himself a playa, so he blamed ME for "making" him
fall in love. We'd make up & break often. During the break ups he'd
call me to tell me what a horrible cùnt I am, that he is happy with a
new chick "with ass for days" etc, but just called because he to hear my
voice. Kikiki. He made me miserable but I ended up not caring in the
end because the roller coaster with him made me numb. His unstable
obsession is what ultimately ended the relationship. [/quote] hmmm one of the few ladies i have so much respect for,here on NL

one of this days i hope to see yur pix though!
Re: Describe Your EX by olucege(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmmm............a freakishly, life altering/destroying, unfaithful bitch/LovePeddler.
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
sh*t happens mehn...you live, learn, you grow..i guess trust is earned, you just gotta be open minded...his loss tho

Yh his lost
His in prison now sha ..
Well so i heard ... Dont know hwo true so i thank god
Re: Describe Your EX by Kassidy90(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Only if could turn back the hands of time she wouldn't be an Ex..... Its my lost..
Re: Describe Your EX by Dean15: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Very pretty even in religion.........
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
olucege:
Hmmmmm............a freakishly, life altering/destroying, unfaithful bitch/LovePeddler.
destroying ke

This wan serious oh .. How did u manage to come out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe Your EX by Timprince(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
loving and caring but sumhw behave childish. dumped her for d childish behaviour
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

What nonsense are u trying to achieve with ur DP You are one of the reason why guys see us as hoes. Your yansh advert was unnecessary. Na so dick hungry you reach?
take am easy na
Re: Describe Your EX by MrBasketball: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

And so u dumped her

Nah wah oh
An handsome guy asked u in "sport section" yesterday if he should check your DP why didn't you reply him?
Re: Describe Your EX by xynerise: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some good ex's ain't good for you sometimes. It could be medically, spiritually, hygienically or "family's choice syndrome"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
ijiini:
....my broda..noor be small fin....she don slap me wella in d relationship....funny enof...she still dey beg till now say make we come bk together...say she don change.....lol

Lol ur ex was beating u shocked
Re: Describe Your EX by danbrowndmf(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
pyrokardia:

Ahn Ahn, e call ur aunty as e dey for there
She put am for you? If u no like am, comot eye...
Amebo geh
hahahaha,ur rply Gah me Laughn.
Best Reply Ever!
Re: Describe Your EX by Venom104: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
See them.sad Hw will You be inluv with 2men the same time :/ am sure dt was nt luv but lust.

i tire o.. Each dey serve different purpose maybe.. Later they will say na guys cheat pass
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Seriously or ur jus kidn?.:/

~ I'm serious. I'm not playing.
We live in the same estate and grew up together. We actually knew since we were 10 or so but never talked.
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrBasketball:

An handsome guy asked u in "sport section" yesterday if he should check your DP why didn't you reply him?

Well u can tell him

Hmm he doesnt need permission to click on profile . Anyone can soo dont knw y his asking to b honest undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.