Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Describe Your EX - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your EX (44780 Views)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) / Photo:which Will You Save First, Your Ex Or Your Phone?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your EX by tohpahz(f): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Venom104:

Check your email..
Re: Describe Your EX by sipsip(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
awww! This is so sweet smileyguess you realised your mistake...why did y 'all become ex in the first place?
#Epic to hear a man say he can trust a woman with his life

Well... Been two years now. I was carried away. Girls around... fun catching and all. Realised I had strayed, called her for a meet up, and told her I wasn't interested again. Cause I knew I was hurting her. I've never met anyone that genuinely cares like she did though. Most ladies... just want you for selfish reasons. And now, trust is a problem for me.
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
softysparky:
Coward.
The exact words of my ex. Sounds like he dumped you. undecided
Re: Describe Your EX by PunkyOh(f): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmm one of the few ladies i have so much respect for,here on NL

one of this days i hope to see yur pix though!

Haha. I did post my pic during the week.
Re: Describe Your EX by ijiini(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Hahahaha! She dey slap u? Bros abeg no go back.
....go bk wherepipo sef talk say since i leave am....i don look better....u nid to c me those days .......lol....
Re: Describe Your EX by fairygeh(f): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
gabriplane:
u dey vex for the guy ghan ooo cheesy
I am telling you, funny thing is the guy no wan leave me alone,he still begs for my forgiveness, he even has the effrontery to chat my fiance up on whatsapp.i wonder what his aim is
When my fiance told me this just last week I felt I could just get hold of that fool and kill him,thank God I already told my bf everything the fool did to me.

1 Like

Re: Describe Your EX by nosike3(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
Which one? Ex one two or three abi which one? grin

1 Like

Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrBasketball:

grin
Trust me I know what it's like dating a slut. undecided
Re: Describe Your EX by MrBasketball: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Venom104:

Lmao.. woju oo
cheesy
Re: Describe Your EX by Venom104: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
PunkyOh:

I know. I have a restraining order on him. He is psychotic. Everything turned fatal attraction after our final break up. I'm sure he'd chop me up into tiny pieces if he ever catches me lol.

Restraining order here in naija?
Re: Describe Your EX by fairygeh(f): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
neejay1986:

haha! small small oooo. na so him wicked you? you never mention what you did ooo......you see! se e ri Oju aye ooo
Lol,i didn't do anything o,just that the guy is cursed
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Venom104:

Restraining order here in naija?

Lol
Re: Describe Your EX by Longstride: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dumb, pathetic..kinda hot though.
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
fairygeh:
I am telling you, funny thing is the guy no wan leave me alone,he still begs for my forgiveness, he even has the effrontery to chat my fiance up on whatsapp.i wonder what his aim is
When my fiance told me this just last week I felt I could just get hold of that fool and kill him,thank God I already told my bf everything the fool did to me.

What did he do it seems its worse than cheating
Re: Describe Your EX by danbrowndmf(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
PunkyOh:

Haha. I did post my pic during the week.
Repost it again lemme see.cheesy
Re: Describe Your EX by MrBasketball: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
chipmunkey:

Trust me I know what it's like dating a slut. undecided
U ought to know if a lady don't have good record with her ex, definitely she's will have bad nicknames. undecided
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
awww! This is so sweet smileyguess you realised your mistake...why did y 'all become ex in the first place?
#Epic to hear a man say he can trust a woman with his life
Never Had an Ex
Re: Describe Your EX by stag: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dyt is my ex.

Jovial as hell.
Re: Describe Your EX by danbrowndmf(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I'm serious. I'm not playing.
We live in the same estate and grew up together. We actually knew since we were 10 or so but never talked.
I envy u bro.

sorry hw old are u now?
Re: Describe Your EX by refreshrate: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

I will pm you, don't worry

Orijin101 so you and the babe don settle so tey una don begin PM una sef but you no think sey you suppose thank me abi? Well done o. If una quarrel again make you come yarn me think say I go settle anything you hear?
Re: Describe Your EX by modskiller(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Insatiable sexual urge that made me a usual customer of the chemist in my are. Bought too many blood tonic that the company had to gimme an award angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Describe Your EX by Jerry2i(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
Replaceable!! undecided
Very REPLACEABLE cheesy
Re: Describe Your EX by MrBasketball: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Wow so u cant attract decent chics smiley
I don't do dirty ladies, i go for decent ones. smiley

U ought to know if a lady don't have good record with a ex definitely she's will have bad nicknames. sad
Re: Describe Your EX by Dyt(f): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
stag:
Dyt is my ex.

Jovial as hell.

undecided undecided
Re: Describe Your EX by Venom104: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
fairygeh:

What did he do? was a STD in play?
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
refreshrate:

Orijin101 so you and the babe don settle so tey una don begin PM una sef but you no think sey you suppose thank me abi? Well done o. If una quarrel again make you come yarn me think say I go settle anything you hear?
chai! baba dey jealous. . .
kikikikikikiki gringringringringringringrin
Re: Describe Your EX by danbrowndmf(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Venom104:

i tire o.. Each dey serve different purpose maybe.. Later they will say na guys cheat pass
lol,no mind them
Re: Describe Your EX by refreshrate: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
wtfCode:

she she ssshe sh did the unexplainable.
To cut it so short,In my 3rd year, i fell in love with this beautiful babe, because of her i got rid of womanizing cuz i'm in love.
We were really in love, i mean mad love.
In my 2nd semester 4th yr, i was abt goin 4 my I.T, i told her its gonna be 6 months.
To my surprise, i returned 4rm my I.T for my finals to discover she married another guy...she was lying to me all those time i was in away.
U see, i cant find love again for any gal...although i got myself plenty of gals couple of weeks ago out of anger.

Guy your first line? You dey stammer ni?

1 Like

Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
My ex beautiful,normal height and slender, kiss but i no pray to meet her again

Jacksparrow247 come tell me how ur ex look like
Re: Describe Your EX by bqlekan(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
PEACOCK!!!
Re: Describe Your EX by dyabman(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
rahazaqa:
I know but the main reason I left her is that when I was dating her,..i had other girls,and they started breaking up with me,if I woo another one,we will only date for a week or so,then som stupid tin would happen,we would break up. so I thought she was the cause maybe she was really in love with me and her creator does not want me to cheat on her but I'm not ready to be on a girl. if I tell her that I ave other girls,she won't be bothered but it seems she has spiritual guardian which does not want me to ave anybody apart from her. I asked for forgiveness though. I hope she forgave me,although she still message me on facebook but I don't reply. she still want to be friend.

ah i see
Re: Describe Your EX by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

chai! baba dey jealous. . .
kikikikikikiki gringringringringringringrin
Na this place We go find you,Please give me 3bottles i need to high

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.