Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? (6790 Views)

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Annypie:
Hmmm.....and d ladies are still counting. .

Na Jega sprit dey worry them grin grin grin
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Damitism:
It is not good to kill people with laugh!!!
am vervely sure you ain't dead, not yet. Or you wanna die? grin
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
immortalvoices:
So you expect the ladies to reply you truthfully...

In other for you to address them here on NL as disgusting

As for me it's 3 females

And I regretted it because truth be told it's ain't just right until after wedding (marriage)
On a more serious note bro, I see no reason why you should regret what you both enjoyed and consented to. Sex is fun especially when done in the right manner and with right person irrespective of the position of various religious books and varied cultures
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Total 6
This year none
Last year Ones
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:
3 & this will be the last dickk grabing
Hahaha grin grin....I pray so on your behalf wink
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Karleb(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
1,568,854,754,231,584,690,085,1,568,854,754,231,584,690,085,524,542,664,874,222,101,858.

embarassed
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
codernoni:

i hate enybody asking me stupid questions. askshina pls pls and pls dont provoke me to cuss u. been a christian is hard enuf angry

Ode grin
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
SmartFaces:

Like seriously, you are not serious, you are funny and i don't envy you. How on earth do you think any naija person can give a truthful answer to your curious question? If you asked this same question abroad, i sure trust you will be given truthful answers... but in naija, sure NO.

You dey sound as if the thing no dey sweet you. Brother Sharmeenator! But for me, i can't say?

All the same, i wish you the very best in your findings. Laughing out very loud. LOVL!!!

Madam SmartFace, the thing dey sweet me no be small ooo...seeing is believing sha. E sweet me pass honey sef. I know due to the conservative nature of we Africans, getting the real figure can be really difficult especially from you ladies. But I have been able to gather some info here and I believe this will help if I decided later in the nearest future to come up with my own survey on the subject in question.
Thanks for your contribution madam and for the record, e dey sweet me die and will love to get the figure in private if not here in the public wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
2dice:

and na dem sabi pass
if dey freestyle for yur Mic aaah swear if dem angels blow trumphet U no go gree evaporate
When you hear naija girls talk sometimes, especially when online, you will be forced to question your understanding of naija babes you get to meet in real life. These babes ain't loyal to us angry
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by mizkeleke(f): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
2 and a half men tongue
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bigcake:
That is bullshiit, why not stick to a partner and build ur relationship to the admiration of every body... I really hate break ups and multiple dating. Not even to talk of cheating. Though we are not perfect, i believe we can still work it out.
Thanks sir! You nailed it!
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Emteebee(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
My life never finish first. I still dey bang.
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:
2 and a half men tongue
Like seriously?! grin grin grin 2.5? Won't be proud to occupy the 0.5 spot tongue
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by mizkeleke(f): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sharmeenator:

Like seriously?! grin grin grin 2.5? Won't be proud to occupy the 0.5 spot tongue
Lol
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sharmeenator:

Hahaha grin grin....I pray so on your behalf wink
Amen dear
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
The day I will lose my virginity is the day I don't use a condom smiley
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by 2dice(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sharmeenator:

When you hear naija girls talk sometimes, especially when online, you will be forced to question your understanding of naija babes you get to meet in real life. These babes ain't loyal to us angry
abeg free dem
they are loyal to loyal milk cheesy
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by 2dice(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:
2 and a half men tongue
Bae Jesus eyaff die for awa sin
Biko this you lie no get rival cheesy
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by mizkeleke(f): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
2dice:

Bae Jesus eyaff die for awa sin
Biko this you lie no get rival cheesy
Lol
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by starlingbawa(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Another GREAT opportunity for Nairalanders to tell outrageous LIES just to impress Girls that don't exist on this forum....

How funny!!!
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by 2dice(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lol
@ least you tried aliittle
2.5 times 5
should be close to the right answer tongue
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by mizkeleke(f): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
2dice:

@ least you tried aliittle
2.5 times 5
should be close to the right answer tongue
Chisooooooos........Dats too much na undecided
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by naijaboiy: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Like 124 or so undecided
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by tohpahz(f): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
donsap648:
Can't get the exact number but I knw its not more dan 100 and not less than 89...started in my JS2

shocked na occupation
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sharmeenator:
It's a question that often prompts a boastful response or a bashful one. A recent survey done in the US, using high-tech methods to solicit candid answers on sexual activity finds that 29 percent of American men report having 15 or more female sexual partners in a lifetime, while only 9 percent of women report having sex with 15 or more men.

Back here in Naija, there's no record that shows the number of women or men a Nigerian man or women respectively have slept with in their lifetimes. This got me curious! I asked some of my close friends and some reportedly claimed to have lost count while some gave figures above 20. Personally, the last time I counted, I have gone down low with at least 17ladies. How many girls have you slept with and what do you think is the ideal number of sexual encounters for a man or a woman? Just curious!

PS:
This is meant to be fun and informative, so please back off if you intend to throw hypocritical stone at me cos I will wickedly oblige undecided

Behold, old things have passed away. All things are new. So I will say none.
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
50 cool
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by spanzed(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Like 124 or so undecided
boss I hail
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by spanzed(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Funny enough am still a V
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
naija girls are shy :DDDD over 30
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Twaci(f): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
undecided
shocked shocked cry
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Twaci:
shocked shocked cry
But you're still number 1 grin grin grin
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Damitism: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bluestarry:
am vervely sure you ain't dead, not yet. Or you wanna die? grin
die ke? I have not enjoy the goodies of this world ooo. I too wanna gbadun b4 I return to baba GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes / When A Calabar Girl Enters Shoprite For The First Time (photo) / What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.