Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? (6780 Views)

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
2dice:
The kind thread the ladies answer with NONE or Bookspace..
So who dem Boys are straffing??
Meself dey wonder ooo grin Naija babes, always in denial since 1800 grin
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
undecided
I just knew I would find u here.
Happy Easter to you bro
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Dheartless: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
all the girls on this thread has suddenly become virgins

what a shame on Nigerian girls nature of pretence and hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by 2dice(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sharmeenator:

Meself dey wonder ooo grin Naija babes, always in denial since 1800 grin
and na dem sabi pass
if dey freestyle for yur Mic aaah swear if dem angels blow trumphet U no go gree evaporate

3 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by SmartFaces(f): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sharmeenator:
It's a question that often prompts a boastful response or a bashful one. A recent survey done in the US, using high-tech methods to solicit candid answers on sexual activity finds that 29 percent of American men report having 15 or more female sexual partners in a lifetime, while only 9 percent of women report having sex with 15 or more men.
Back here in Naija, there's no record that shows the number of women or men a Nigerian man or women respectively have slept with in their lifetimes. This got me curious! I asked some of my close friends and some reportedly claimed to have lost count while some gave figures above 20. Personally, the last time I counted, I have gone down low with at least 17ladies. How many girls have you slept with and what do you think is the ideal number of sexual encounters for a man or a woman? Just curious!
PS:
This is meant to be fun and informative, so please back off if you intend to throw hypocritical stone at me cos I will wickedly oblige undecided

Like seriously, you are not serious, you are funny and i don't envy you. How on earth do you think any naija person can give a truthful answer to your curious question? If you asked this same question abroad, i sure trust you will be given truthful answers... but in naija, sure NO.

You dey sound as if the thing no dey sweet you. Brother Sharmeenator! But for me, i can't say?

All the same, i wish you the very best in your findings. Laughing out very loud. LOVL!!!
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by sinaj(f): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bluestarry:
*coughs*
bless you *take water*
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
3 & this will be the last dickk grabing
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by KingTom(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

I just knew I would find u here.
Happy Easter to you bro
Same to you bro grin
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by immortalvoices(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
So you expect the ladies to reply you truthfully...

In other for you to address them here on NL as disgusting

As for me it's 3 females

And I regretted it because truth be told it's ain't just right until after wedding (marriage)
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by nerdfrost(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Still a virgin!! The first time I'm gonna have sex,its gonna be epic
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bluestarry:
thanks...

You welcome, bro.
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmm.....and d ladies are still counting. .
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by nairaman66(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
donsap648:
Can't get the exact number but I knw its not more dan 100 and not less than 89...started in my JS2

You have been at the spot light so long, how many oscar/Grammy have you won dude?

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin let's see who's gonna be truthful
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
See them ladies claiming virgin

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by codernoni: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
if not that am now a man of god i shuld be nearly around 30 now.
tankGod am saved.
Jesus christ neva had sex.
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
19.8 chicks
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
19.8 chicks..
Hope this number is OK by U..,since you are carrying out a CROSS SECTIONAL SURVEY..

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lol..let the lies pour in
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
codernoni:
tankGod am saved.

Did u live with Jesus?! shocked
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by peeparty(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
My mama dey nairaland,but I dey fyn person wey go count frm 300 up den I can sai
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Damitism: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bluestarry:
That back then when i was a kid, i use to sleep with my mum in her bedroom, and she'll hold me tight through out the night. I also slept with my elder sisters, when my mum chastised me, ill take cover with my siblings. As for my brother, only once, when i was angry with everybody.

Now how about that? gringringringrin
It is not good to kill people with laugh!!!
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by kedukc(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Annypie:
Hmmm.....and d ladies are still counting. .

Just like Jega
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by codernoni: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:

Did u live with Jesus?! shocked
i hate enybody asking me stupid questions. askshina pls pls and pls dont provoke me to cuss u. been a christian is hard enuf angry
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
hmmm lemmee tink

2 slim girls - 3some
4 busty girls - 4some

altogeda 6 buh neva slept wif dem

toasted dem nd broke up afta 3weeks grin
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Ballotelle(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
girls wd say 1 or 2 guys wd say 30 so wats hapening?am an average normal guy bt sincerly about 26 (am writing so 95% accurate), meaning real bad guys wd do lik 60, i cry in spanish

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Equado(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ok, 5 different girls bt total number of times should be up to @least 75
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
OkeEsibe:
hmmm lemmee tink

2 slim girls - 3some
4 busty girls - 4some

altogeda 6 buh neva slept wif dem

toasted dem nd broke up afta 3weeks grin
Hahahahhaha grin grin
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Equado:
Ok, 5 different girls bt total number of times should be up to @least 75
Not number of times but number of chicks
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Damitism:
It is not good to kill people with laugh!!!

Don't mind the badt guy joor grin
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:
Lol..let the lies pour in
Naija and pretence sha...not so good angry what is your answer to the question? No fal ma hand oooo wink
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
codernoni:
tankGod am saved.
Thank God for your life bro! But there is no place in the bible where it was written that Jesus never had sex. Christian folks correct me if I'm wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs / See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.