Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) (4697 Views)

What Is Our Girls Turning To / What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2016
I Still don't Understand why our Naija girls are becoming soo obsessed with Money......

My Friend went to an ATM machine to withdraw some money, when he got there people were much so he joined the queue standing just behind a very pretty and attractive young girl, Meanwhile while my friend was waiting for his turn in the queue he happened to receive a Call from his Mum who was asking him about a transaction that involved huge sums of money and the pretty girl happened to hear All his discussion, so after the calls the girl started a conversation with him by asking him "hi Pls do you know if My UBA ATM card can work in First bank? " while he replied her "Yes why not" not knowing the girl has a plan, the girl now went ahead and introduced herself as Jane bla bla bla.... my friend equally introduced himself too and they struck a discussion, when it finally got to the girls turn she went Infront of the Atm and was busy opening her bag searching for something desperately so my friend asked her "what re u looking for"? she said "My ATM ooo, I thought it was inside my purse I must have forgotten IT at home, so she stepped aside for my friend to withdraw, after he withdrew the girl was already waiting for him and started telling him the story of her life, how she doesn't even have transport fare etc so my guy gave her 4k and left without even asking for her number. .....

My friend went inside a provision shop nearby and bought some stuff and while inside a keke on his way home, he saw the girl Infront of diamond bank ATM withdrawing money with the so called ATM she forgot at home..
Why do women like money so much?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by dyadeleye(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2016
Simple:....YOUR FRIEND IS A WELL NURTURED MUGU....
vex not my brother!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by cornel994(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2016
U friend fall mugu tongue, some kind babes smile fit melt hrt...
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by MrOlihilistic: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2016
lol
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Greenbullet(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2016
your friend is not a. mugu or maga because he didn't have any evil intention but now am sure he would have learnt a lesson not to help females but what if he meets another female who really needs help,am sure he won't help,ladies have been disgracing their self since the dawn of crration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2016
cry undecided
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2016
I am still thinking on how what to call your friend,because 'mugu' is still a compliment to him

4 Likes

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by jamalnation(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see oh
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2016
DESNAT:
I am still thinking on how what to call your friend,because 'mugu' is still a compliment to him

He was only trying to help someone in need without attaching anything to it that's why he didn't even ask for her number.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2016
Tho givers never lack,ur friend is doro cheerful giver.So leave him,abi na ur money?
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by njiasi30(f): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Toor, let ur friend take it dat he helped a stranded fellow cheesy with dat he won't feel used... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Donpoker9(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2016
angry
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by njiasi30(f): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2016
DESNAT:
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2016
njiasi30:
Toor, let ur friend take it dat he helped a stranded fellow cheesy with dat he won't feel used... cheesy

But Girls ehhhhhh... u pple re so deceptive, imagine how fast she calculated he moves And achieved her plans, if she chanel such criminal brain into something useful she could go places.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by BoosBae(f): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2016
Op she went home to get her ATM card with the money your friend gave her nau grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Your story doesn't sound real to me.
Why will your friend give a total stranger 4k as transport fair?.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:
Your story doesn't sound real to me.

You Think so? why
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2016
BoosBae:
Op she went home to get her ATM card with the money your friend gave her nau grin

Lol..... I thought so too.. but she couldn't have done that in less than 5mins considering where she said she lives
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Passy089:

You Think so? why
4k to a stranger as transport fair, i don't get what will make him do such.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:

It's not just transport fare she told him other of her problems but emphasized on not having transport fare due to she couldn't make withdrawals
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:

And perhaps the guy has a soft mind and always gives freely
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Passy089:

It's not just transport fare she told him other of her problems but emphasized on not having transport fare due to she couldn't make withdrawals
I still don't buy the story, you guys are not fools, just know that.
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:
I still don't buy the story, you guys are not fools, just know that.

You don't need to buy it... everyone is not stingy like you
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Passy089:

You don't need to buy it... everyone is not stingy like you
There's difference between being stingy and street smart.

I can't say your friend is a cheerful giver, and won't say he's a maga, just say something reasonable next time.

Bye!.

1 Like

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by theEYe21(f): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2016
Because money is POWER! With money, you can have anything you want. Why don't you do the same and stop complaining undecided
Passy089:
I Still don't Understand why our Naija girls are becoming soo obsessed with Money......

My Friend went to an ATM machine to withdraw some money, when he got there people were much so he joined the queue standing just behind a very pretty and attractive young girl, Meanwhile while my friend was waiting for his turn in the queue he happened to receive a Call from his Mum who was asking him about a transaction that involved huge sums of money and the pretty girl happened to hear All his discussion, so after the calls the girl started a conversation with him by asking him "hi Pls do you know if My UBA ATM card can work in First bank? " while he replied her "Yes why not" not knowing the girl has a plan, the girl now went ahead and introduced herself as Jane bla bla bla.... my friend equally introduced himself too and they struck a discussion, when it finally got to the girls turn she went Infront of the Atm and was busy opening her bag searching for something desperately so my friend asked her "what re u looking for"? she said "My ATM ooo, I thought it was inside my purse I must have forgotten IT at home, so she stepped aside for my friend to withdraw, after he withdrew the girl was already waiting for him and started telling him the story of her life, how she doesn't even have transport fare etc so my guy gave her 4k and left without even asking for her number. .....

My friend went inside a provision shop nearby and bought some stuff and while inside a keke on his way home, he saw the girl Infront of diamond bank ATM withdrawing money with the so called ATM she forgot at home..
Why do women like money so much?
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2016
Greenbullet:
your friend is not a. mugu or maga because he didn't have any evil intention but now am sure he would have learnt a lesson not to help females but what if he meets another female who really needs help,am sure he won't help,ladies have been disgracing their self since the dawn of crration

very true bro, they always wanna act smart

1 Like

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by theEYe21(f): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2016
Men are the mugus while women are the smarties grin
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by njiasi30(f): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2016
Passy089:

But Girls ehhhhhh... u pple re so deceptive, imagine how fast she calculated he moves And achieved her plans, if she chanel such criminal brain into something useful she could go places.
Nt all girls pls, btw dere is hunger in d land she's just trying to survive cheesy Bone it abeg, it's nt worth d....since ur friend or U tongue gave freely with no intention. Dat money will help her one way or d other cheesy. Such is life wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2016
theEYe21:
Men are the mugus while women are the smarties grin

for ur mind
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2016
sulesadat:

very true bro, they always wanna act smart

He's not a mugu because its in his nature to help real pple in need
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by ayokunlei(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:
There's difference between being stingy and street smart.

I can't say your friend is a cheerful giver, and won't say he's a maga, just say something reasonable next time.

Bye!.

If you don't know what a testimony looks like, then take a good look at me
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2016
ayokunlei:

If you don't know what a testimony looks like, then take a good look at me
grin Gudmrning!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) / Her Pikini Pants Can Make You Pour- See / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.