Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 (3247 Views)

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clovislouis(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Woke up today wondering abt my single status. when I was younger my grand dad always tell me to avoid having any relationship until 30. Pls the question is, adhering to my grand dad advice right or should I go ahead and start dating?
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Your choice bro
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Are you fvcking kidding me?
At the age of 23 you are still asking if you should start dating.

Your mates are marrying at the age of 23 and you are asking this......

As a guy, you should be able to have knowledge about handling relationships and managing other areas of your life along with your dating life before entering into marriage.

It doesn't mean that your first relationship would lead to marriage our that you should engage in pre-marital sex, No.... all you will be doing is gaining exposure and experience for the future.....

Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
am 40 and i have not started dating
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by HURUCHI(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Concentrate on ur books ummmm
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by 42n8dzydoo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
tonywirelex:
You can lie oooo.
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by dharay99: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
op, its ur choice buh if at 30, I still yet to get a woman,

Then don't boda lookin 4one at at all

father tinz.. wink
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clovislouis(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=HURUCHI
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by ronald4lif(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
It's either you're not telling the truth or you didn't understand what your grand dad told you. Who tells any one not to start dating till 30? When at 30 one should be looking forward to settling down, that's if they aren't married already. It is even more surprising for your grand dad to give you such an advise, when during their era men married at an even more younger age than the ones of today.

Just tell us you have been single for personal reasons and want to start off a relationship. That would have suffice.

Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clovislouis(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
tonywirelex:
.hahaha. U re exaggerating
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
clovislouis:
young man I ain't ur mate. The photo on my dp isn't me
funny guy; after anoucing ur age to d whole world u're still claiming u're not someone's age..
Impersonator, using people's pictures as dp
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Iaz93: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
clovislouis:
young man I ain't ur mate. The photo on my dp isn't me
How are you sure he isn't older than you. grin
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
clovislouis:
.hahaha. U re exaggerating
wish i knew what "exaggerating" as used above,means....
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Princecalm(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

As a guy, you should be able to have knowledge about handling relationships and managing your other areas of your life with your dating life before entering into marriage.

It doesn't mean that your first relationship would lead to marriage our that you should engage in pre-marital sex, No.... all you will be doing is gaining exposure and experience for the future.....

go and get hooked up with him so he will start getting experience from the relationship.

Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clovislouis(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
tonywirelex:
funny guy; after anoucing ur age to d whole world u're still claiming u're not someone's age..
Impersonator, using people's pictures as dp
. That's me bro.just kidding
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clovislouis(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

As a guy, you should be able to have knowledge about handling relationships and managing your other areas of your life with your dating life before entering into marriage.

will give it a shot
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Dennybouy: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
The lord is your shepherd and you shall never be in want
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clovislouis(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
It's either you're not telling the truth or you didn't understand what your grand dad told you. Who tells any one not to start dating till 30? When at 30 one should be looking forward to settling down, that's if they aren't married already. It is even more surprising for your grand dad to give you such an advise, when during their era men married at an even more younger age than the ones of today.

Just tell us you have been single for personal reasons and want to start off a relationship. That would have suffice.
. Hmm. Ronald the analyzer
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by tintingz(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don't know about age and dating(some marriages are arrangee no dating or courtship) but all I know is that you should be matured enough before you get married, when I said "matured enough" am not talking about your age but what you have upstairs.
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by tohpahz(f): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wait till am married before u start
Don't wanna be sarcastic.. for me i think u ought to ..in order to gain some kinda experience that u will use in the future (marriage )
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clovislouis(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Iaz93:
How are you sure he isn't older than you. grin
nigga I am kidding
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clovislouis(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
Wait till am married before u start
Don't wanna be sarcastic.. for me i think u ought to ..in order to gain some kinda experience that u will use in the future (marriage )
what kinda experience really?
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by tohpahz(f): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
clovislouis:
what kinda experience really?

Knowing how to handle issues.. coping with the opposite sex.. etc..
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by klark3: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
clovislouis:
Woke up today wondering abt my single status. when I was younger my grand dad always tell me to avoid having any relationship until 30. Pls the question is, adhering to my grand dad advice right or should I go ahead and start dating?
lol..
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clovislouis(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Knowing how to handle issues.. coping with the opposite sex.. etc..
alright Tnks.
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
My brother wake up from your slumber, by the time you are 30 ladies won't love because of whom you are but your success. What do I mean by success? Education, Riches, Health and lots more.

Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clovislouis(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
lucrownt:
My brother wake up from your slumber, by the time you are 30 ladies won't love because of whom you are but your success. What do I mean by success? Education, Riches, Health and lots more.
. Ur points are valid
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Acekidc4(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
No,you for start to dey date at the age of 53 Nonsense!!

My friend get the hell out dere and Sample some sweet Pomogrin

Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
30? so funny.
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Kemy11(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Can u stand the financial burden of relationship. If yes, u re good to go.
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by Houseofglam7(f): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by promisechild(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
No wait till u clock 60 before u can start dating

Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? / Naija Olosho Girls In Babcock University Twerking Video / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side?