Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 (3271 Views)

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by osamaBUSH(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
tonywirelex:
am 40 and i have not started dating
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by njuwo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
Are you fvcking kidding me?
At the age of 23 you are still asking if you should start dating.

Your mates are marrying at the age of 23 and you are asking this......

As a guy, you should be able to have knowledge about handling relationships and managing your other areas of your life with your dating life before entering into marriage.

It doesn't mean that your first relationship would lead to marriage our that you should engage in pre-marital sex, No.... all you will be doing is gaining exposure and experience for the future.....

What are you telling him? I'm 82 and have not started dating.
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by kinglekan: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
Are you fvcking kidding me?
At the age of 23 you are still asking if you should start dating.

Your mates are marrying at the age of 23 and you are asking this......

As a guy, you should be able to have knowledge about handling relationships and managing other areas of your life along with your dating life before entering into marriage.

It doesn't mean that your first relationship would lead to marriage our that you should engage in pre-marital sex, No.... all you will be doing is gaining exposure and experience for the future.....

If his mates are marrying at 23, so what??

Though his question might come across to many as silly, but let's face the fact if you want to go into a relationship you should be ready to commit one very VITAL thing, TIME.

At 23, he is probably in school and not everyone has the ability to combine relationships with school (Especially guys). Ladies have been built by default to be able to do this or rather find it much easier than guys.

When he feels he is ready to go into a relationship then he should. What I would totally disagree with is going into a relationship cos the whole world believes that at your supposed age you should have a gf.

Chikenaa!!!

CC: OP
Clovislouis

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by kinglekan: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
Wait till am married before u start
Don't wanna be sarcastic.. for me i think u ought to ..in order to gain some kinda experience that u will use in the future (marriage )

Yeah ryt!!

I keep hearing all these "GET EXPERIENCE" tingy's. As though relationships are now Career courses. Dating experiences don't mean Shi**t when it comes down to marriage.

Its a totally different experience. That's why you would always find those who have had so many EXs and are "EXPERIENCED" bailing out of marriages.

Its like telling some1 to have enough pre-marital sex to have enough experience for his/her marriage.

It doesn't work that way.
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by tohpahz(f): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Yeah ryt!!

I keep hearing all these "GET EXPERIENCE" tingy's. As though relationships are now Career courses. Dating experiences don't mean Shi**t when it comes down to marriage.

Its a totally different experience. That's why you would always find those who have had so many EXs and are "EXPERIENCED" bailing out of marriages.

Its like telling some1 to have enough pre-marital sex to have enough experience for his/her marriage.

It doesn't work that way.

So u r basically telling him not to date..?? Huh??
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clemz85(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
advice gone wrong

Grand Pa's keeping children on suspense since time
indefinite.
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by kinglekan: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

So u r basically telling him not to date..?? Huh??

Nope, just saying when he is ready for it he should. His age shouldn't compel him to go into a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by tohpahz(f): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Nope, just saying when he is ready for it he should. His age shouldn't compel him to go into a relationship.

Okay sha.. even if he's ready at 50 grin
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by kinglekan: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Okay sha.. even if he's ready at 50 grin

Hehehehehe, nawti u.

Well life is not a competition after all. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by clovislouis(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
tohpahz:
Wait till am married before u start
Don't wanna be sarcastic.. for me i think u ought to ..in order to gain some kinda experience that u will use in the future (marriage )
wats up
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by polariss(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
clovislouis:
Woke up today wondering abt my single status. when I was younger my grand dad always tell me to avoid having any relationship until 30. Pls the question is, adhering to my grand dad advice right or should I go ahead and start dating?
I guess ur granny told u that when he is retired...your steaming hot with life....get a lady,son cool
Re: Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 by firstking01(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
clovislouis:
Woke up today wondering abt my single status. when I was younger my grand dad always tell me to avoid having any relationship until 30. Pls the question is, adhering to my grand dad advice right or should I go ahead and start dating?
ur over too mature bro....ask dat ur grand dad hw old was he wen he started dating...u'd hear tins like...i was 18, though d world was nt corrupt like d way it is nw and bla bla bla undecided
clovislouis:
ur over too mature bro....ask dat ur grand dad hw old was he wen he started dating...u'd hear tins like...i was 18, though d world was nt corrupt like d way it is nw and bla bla bla

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Would You Do If She Tell You This After Sponsoring Her Education (pic) / Are you a Side Chic? / Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.