Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days (12198 Views)

Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah / See The Boobs Causing Commotion On IG (PHOTOS) / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
let me tel u what u dont know today,not all boobs dey fall ooo even after given birth it depends on how a lady maintain d boobi oo#me i no dey like my guy squessing my boobs so much cos it makes boobs to fall real quick cheesy cheesy
who tell you say no be all boobi dey fall undecided some can only withstand the pressure of the squeezing but later later, it will surely fall. . .
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Brugo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
Walks into thread shaking my boobs.. walks out ..
Op ua wicked angry

Shaking what? Your 2 small mango brez? grin
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by tohpahz(f): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brugo:

Shaking what? Your 2 small mango brez? grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Brugo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by tohpahz(f): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
let me tel u what u dont know today,not all boobs dey fall ooo even after given birth it depends on how a lady maintain d boobi oo#me i no dey like my guy squessing my boobs so much cos it makes boobs to fall real quick cheesy cheesy

It'd still fall,, no matter how much maintenance it gets..

Nd d causing of the falling is not too much pressing.. it's because d ligaments that hold it in place can no longer support it firmly.. thats y good bras wrk wonders.

1 Like

Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

who tell you say no be all boobi dey fall undecided some can only withstand the pressure of the squeezing but later later, it will surely fall. . .
hmmmm ok but i know what i am saying. cheesy
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:

mah weapon of mass destruction tongue
hmmm u no even shame to shake am in public cheesy
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
tonywirelex:
tell us d truth do u av boobs. D pics on ur dp is boobless..... I can help shaa
if i turn my my boob to u,una go fear ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Does pressing it make it fall?? shocked
you don't know ba? come, i will prove it to you
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

It'd still fall,, no matter how much maintenance it gets..

Nd d causing of the falling is not too much pressing.. it's because d ligaments that hold it in place can no longer support it firmly.. thats y good bras wrk wonders.
That is when u have given birth and it doest t
apply to all female ooo i tell ya!!
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by dharay99: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm u no even shame to shake am in public cheesy
its one of my God given talents, why I go shame smiley
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
if i turn my my boob to u,una go fear ooo cheesy cheesy
yes na,because e too small
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by braindamage(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
Op ua wicked angry
.... shake it well oo....and please come in grin
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by dharay99: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Annypie:
Chai...woh come and tell me how to increase my butt jare@op

Is already big small oo.

lord av mercy cry
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by dharay99: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
Op ua wicked angry

keep shaking it u hear,

Yhu are going places...
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
chimerase2:
Viewing this thread 30 females with self low esteem grin
Now low self esteem, but low bress esteem
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by tohpahz(f): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
That is when u have given birth and it doest t
apply to all female ooo i tell ya!!

Nah.. it all falls..

What about virgins in their early twenties that their own has fallen?? Wats the cause??
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm ok but i know what i am saying. cheesy
Maybe urz is agbalumo size, datz why you are sayin dat lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by tohpahz(f): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

you don't know ba? come, i will prove it to you

Thank u.. i love mi boobz..
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by tohpahz(f): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:

keep shaking it u hear,

Yhu are going places...
lipsrsealed

I Will. Oh yes, i have more places to go.. grin
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by dharay99: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

I Will. Oh yes, i have more places to go.. grin
ohk angry
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by tohpahz(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:

ohk angry

smiley smiley no chicken for me??
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by braindamage(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Annypie:
Chai...woh come and tell me how to increase my butt jare@op

Is already big small oo.
.. Thank me later or contact me if not understood properly cool

Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
Op ua wicked angry
lipsrsealed

#YOLO
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by dharay99: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

smiley smiley no chicken for me??

there is, in ma mouth...

See... cheesy
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by tohpahz(f): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:

there is, in ma mouth...

See... cheesy

I need it in a plate angry
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by dharay99: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

I need it in a plate angry

on plate?
Ohk, all for u bae,

I just hope u like it. tongue

Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by tohpahz(f): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:

on plate?
Ohk, all for u bae,

I just hope u like it. tongue

Lolzzz. Yup i do. Thank God i can cook.. cheesy
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by dharay99: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzzz. Yup i do. Thank God i can cook.. cheesy

wake up, undecided cuz its standing doesn't mean its not cooked yet.

I single handedly fry d bird 4frypan. cry
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:

lord av mercy cry
lol.. .in ur mind dats quite vain right .believe me,I aint doing no squats.
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Thank u.. i love mi boobz..
*checks her DP. . .

where your b**bs cry ?
Re: How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days by dharay99: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Annypie:
lol.. .in ur mind dats quite vain right .believe me,I aint doing no squats.

I hope so o0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was... / Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You / 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.