Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You (12190 Views)

10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. / Once You Avoid These 7 Mistakes – Girls Will Hardly Friend-zone You. / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yes. I'm about to give you access to a very helpful report.

So...if you're tired of being being places in the friend-zone...and you want to know why they keep on playing you...Or acting hard-to-get even after showing you "green-light".

Then read this to the end.

To see how you can get the FREE report.

But first...

For the loosers who get ANGRY when they see something helpful...that does not concern them.

And then, they begin to say; "it's too long".

Just dey your lane.

No kon dey type nonsense say I write long post on top woman matter(weh no concern you, sef) for my comments.

Go fvck yourself.

Go and "sub" about me on facebook.

Yes. I said it.

My name is Nengak Godwin.

Bye. Bye.

But if you're ready to learn. Then continue reading.

So who am I?

And why I'm I qualified to teach you anything on dating?

Well, I'm a dating consultant.

And over the past 7 months...

I've helped about 577+ guys(in my secret group) on how to step-up their game when it comes to getting girls.

Some of my students say that I'm "the best".

Some say that I'm "a badass coach".

Some day that because of me they've been able to develop the confidence to approach girls that they used to find it difficult to talk to.

Some say that after applying my strategies, girls have started "chasing" them.

And NO...

I'm not saying any of that to brag.

I used to be a very shy guy too.

Back then...

Getting girls was hard for me.

To even have the courage to approach pretty girls na wahala. And most times, I'll buy them gifts or try to call & text them all the time. But they keep placing me in the friend-zone.

Even though I used to show them "true love".

But now, things have changed...

I even have to avoid some of them sef. Just to have time for myself.

You can be like me too.

It's just a matter of time. Those girls that used to give you tough time, will begin to have a crush on you. And it will be easy for you to even date or "gbensh" them(if you want).

But that's by the way...

So, how can you get ACCESS to the FREE report?

Well, to be honest with you.

I can't just give it out to anybody out there.

NEVER!

Which is why I'm INVITING you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook. And so...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, respect, & have sex with you is by KNOWING HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS here.

I mean...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong...

Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food for yourself, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

My guy, hustle oo...ehen!

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset into our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls.

Then join us.

And as a way to WELCOME you...

You'll get A FREE PDF Report showing; "7 Mistakes That ALWAYS Make Girls Friend-zone You"...(only if you save the number & send us your name & a short message like "report", though)

Because, we need your WhatsApp number to send you the FREE REPORT – directly into your inbox.

PLUS, you'll get EXCLUSIVE updates about our advance programs in the future & other helpful tips.

So...once you click on the link...you'll be redirected to WhatsApp...where you'll Now text your name or nickname...PLUS, a short message like;

"I need the report".

It's MANDATORY.

Else...don't take it personal when your request to join is ignored.

ALSO, even though I LIKE to share helpful advice, strategies, techniques, tips & methods for FREE...At some point, I may ask you to buy my ADVANCE program.

So if paying for something that will help you have the CONFIDENCE to approach, attract, have "SEKZ", date & even get the RESPECT of pretty girls will make you angry.

Then, just dey your lane.

You don't have to join.

However, if you're the SERIOUS type and you QUALIFY. Then join us.

NOTE: you'll get ACCESS to the FREE report & inside it...You'll see the LINK to join our underground facebook group...which is why you need to save the number(ADD it to your "contact list"wink...because we use a broadcast LIST and WhatsApp won't allow the message to reach you if you don't save our number.

SO...if you want to JOIN the WhatsApp newsletter(NOT Whatsapp Group) with other 537+ men then TAP this link => https:///2349079570837 <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members into the WhatsApp newsletter.

The link again=> https:///2349079570837 <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
No time.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
NengakGodwin1:
No time.

Time no dey.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
NengakGodwin1:
No time.

John us. Or keep struggling.

Decide.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by Fidelismaria: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2020

all this just for a girl

nonsense

20 Likes

grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by 4teenblaq: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
lol
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by Namdeenero(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
With this kind of English I’m forced to wonder the kind of “girls” you attract

15 Likes

Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Namdeenero:
With this kind of English I’m forced to wonder the kind of “girls” you attract

Ugly mamiwata. Lol.

You think say na by big-big grammar?

E no dey impress them, my guy.

1 Like

Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
4teenblaq:
lol

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mad oo
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

John us. Or keep struggling.
Decide.
No be only John us nah Moses us, nansense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
No be only John us nah Moses us, nansense.

Lol. Loser.

Shebi your eyes no dey spot typo?

Comot here, jare.

1 Like

Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fidelismaria:

all this just for a girl

nonsense

That's how losers talk. Until a girl gives them heartbreak...or they keep going from one friendzone to the other for years...before their brains wake up.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Join us now.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Join us...no dey dull.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by Veiniously: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Op you didn't say anything give us small here then we go rush go group na sadOp you didn't say anything give us small here then we go rush go group na
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NoChill: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Op is a ram
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by Ikillbrokehoess: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Lol. Loser.

Shebi your eyes no dey spot typo?

Comot here, jare.
Fool! you will never sale anything here, keep wasting Ur time. grin
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mad oo
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ikillbrokehoess:
Fool! you will never sale anything here, keep wasting Ur time. grin

Okay sir. Thank you.
NoChill:
Op is a ram
Okay sir.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Veiniously:
Op you didn't say anything give us small here then we go rush go group na sadOp you didn't say anything give us small here then we go rush go group na

Tap my username and visit my profile, you'll see tons of tutorials on how to get confidence, start talking to fine girls etc.

1 Like

Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by Dreyton36: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

Simps everywhere, all this bc of a girl fvck shit
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by Jimbadly: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nonsense.

You go wait tire. undecided

Hunger don make some people to think out ways of making money from gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

Simps everywhere, all this bc of a girl fvck shit

Lol. It's easy to use the word "simp" at someone just to seem alpha. I told you to ignore my post fright from the beginning but you still insisted on reading. Only to type that shit in my comments to sound "woke".

Shift joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.